User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

failure to pay globe/ smart/ sun postpaid bill

• ask ko lang guys pano or ano ba ang mangyayari kung hindi makabayad ng bill sa globe smart or sun? or any postpid line.. thanks
  • You may be able to get away for 1 month (pero siyempre your outstanding balance for that month will be added to your next bill)...2 months or more, makakatanggap ka na ng notice of disconnection...

If you still fail to pay them, you will start getting subpoenas and other legal stuff...sooner or later, they will block your phone IMEI (phone will not get a signal)

Based on my experience..
  • when it comes for legal matters, meron po bang nakukulong dito if ever hindi k talaga makapag bayad? ano ang pinaka mabigat na parusa?
  • @mr_79267

walang nakukulong sa utang ayon sa batas sa pinas, yung lang mga nagissue ng cheke pambayad ng utang at tumalbog, iyon makakasuhan ka ng estafa

pero mas maganda isettle yung utang. magkakabad record ka kasi sa telco, paano na lang if may once in a lifetime na magandang deal example iphone 5S @ plan 499 *kunwaring lang naman* di hindi kana makakakuha dun example sa globe di ka nagbayad, unless, isettle mo yung unang utang mo, heheheh
  • telcos now share databases with credit card companies and banks.

negative findings in your smart (or globe, smart, pldt, whatever) line CAN affect your credit standing.
  • Based to sa experience ko dati.

Because I lost my job for a certain period, i did not pay Globe (intentionally). I didnt inform them of my situation so lumaki ang bill ko up to 14k. Demand letters were sent to me. Nung nagka work ako, I paid them in full and requested for a reactivation and pumayag naman sila. Yun nga lang, it's like a new line application. New number, new everything.

Mahirap magka bad record sa Pinas. Yes, hindi ka makukulong pero the effect is mahirap. Kaya nga sa mga credit cards ingat na ingat ako.
  • mga boss pag ba yung iphone 5s ee nablocked sa globe, globelocked sya before, kahit ba ifactory unlock dina mgagamit? nkakabasa ng sm kaso di nkakareecib
  • pag nagtrabaho ka at may background check, nalaman na may utang ka sa telco at di mo binabayaran. termination.
  • gusto ko takbuhan ang postpaid ko dahil sablay ang service. wherein nung nag aaply ako ang sabi nila may signal daw sa area ko.
  • Blacklist ka
  • pano naman kailangan pang lumabas ng bahay para magka signal. meron lang signal, single bar lang, pag madaling araw.
  • @techsufort
    best to gather things to back-up your claims first. email their support regarding your issues, call them then get the rep that you speak to and keep the reference number. once you have some trail that you did everything on your side and still the issue persist then reach out to ntc to have your case escalated then have the resolution of contract termination on the count that they breached their end of the contract of not being able to provide service. you wont have to pay the disconnection fee this way and you wont get blacklisted because its not your fault.
  • @thachad098

Thanks. thats very informative
  • I was blacklisted before pero I payed em full. masakit sa ulo pag may utang kahit sa tao!

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys