User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• My phone updated again yesterday
  • I plan to buy new phone and I can't decide what to buy between grand 2 & grand prime. any opinions? tnx
  • ^ grand prime wala pong ilaw yung soft key nya
  • Anyone else experiencing camera failure after the last update?

Bad trip, parating camera failed yung unit ko after the update, will try to reinstall the firmware update and hope it will solve it.

-- edited by reefshark on Nov 24 2014, 01:29 PM
  • @tonnyx20, get the prime if pictures and selfies are a priority. Otherwise, get the grand 2.
  • Globe postpaid user here... hindi ko alam kung ito kukunin kong unit na free sa plan ko or ung huawei ascend p7,,, wala kasing available unit ng p7 ito ang inooffer nila... kamusta ung quality ng screen? compare to samsung galaxy mega 6.3? more on browsing at youtube lang naman ako walang games....

Thanks
  • @ikawdaw, maganda ang screen ng Grand 2. It shares the same resolution with the 6.3 so mas malaki nga ang 6.3 mas mataas naman ang ppi (280 vs 233) . It's like the Zen 5 vs Zen 6. Both share the same 720x1280 pixels resolution so mas mataas ang ppi ng Zen 5.

I have the Grand 2 and it's really great for browsing and watching videos on YouTube (and MX Player).
  • Can the Grand 2 work with Smart LTE?

Anyone tested?

tnx
  • newbie g2 user here. mga pre, ask ko lang may nakatry na ba
    mag greenify na app tapos lahat hinibernate? system,internal,etc apps??
    gusto ko pa maextend batt life ko. so far smooth naman yun nga lang di kaya
    mga 3d heavy na games.. pumupugak! hehe
    TIA sam mga sasagot.👌
  • pag di rooted limited lang function ng greenify,
    pero nakakatulog sya.
    try mo din yun shut app,
  • I am thinking of getting this Galaxy Grand 2 Duos. Hand considered the Galaxy Prime. The Grand 2 is relatively old, is there a comparable phone with the same price range?
  • cnu expert dyan sa korean variant galaxy grand 2 sm-g710l, legit ba to? orig? lte capable single sim, other specs same ng sa local na grand 2
  • Mas ok ba to compared to grand prime? mas mabilis ?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys