User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Official Nokia Lumia 930 Thread

• update lang, aabot na ata ng 1day yun battery ng lumia 930 ko.naka off lahat ng backgroud application.
    tumitipid na rin sa battery
  • Mabilis ba talaga uminit? I would like to get one since casual user naman ako.
  • ^ I think waiting for the Nokia Lumia 830 would be the better option ;)
  • normal lang yung init sakin. warm lang, yung tipong ginagamit kaya umiinit, pero pag extreme na gamitan, yung lower right lang ang mas umiinit, pero the rest ng body ok lang.
  • I'm just wondering bakit ayaw nila gawin removable battery?
  • Hi! Paano po ba iactivate yung LTE nito para sa prepaid? Ano po yung dapat kong ilagay? Yung APN ba ilalagay yung http.globe.com.ph o dun sa proxy url? Salamat.
  • Sale alert!

<click here for link>

-- edited by ronnel0918 on Mar 12 2015, 08:37 AM
  • Hi! Paano po ba iactivate yung LTE nito para sa prepaid? Ano po yung dapat kong ilagay? Yung APN ba ilalagay yung http.globe.com.ph o dun sa proxy url? Salamat.

leave the APN Manual Settings OFF..

Goto Settings > cellular+SIM > SIM settings

Highest Connection Speed: 4G
    Network Selection: Automatic

Goto Settings > access point > select Globe/Smart Prepaid as active

-- edited by ivan_lee05 on Mar 12 2015, 10:51 AM
  • Mga boss pa share naman kung may alam kayong good deal nito na may local warranty. Thanks!
  • Your lumia 930 swap to my LG G3 Gold 32GB/3GB RAM complete with box original accessories, receipt
  • hi iamtus available swap for new lumia 930 like?
  • Mukhang inactive na tong page na to. Pero guys kung sino pa merong lumia 930 sa inyo pls do yourself a favor. Update it as soon as possible to OS build 10.0.10586.318 and you'll see the difference. Spoiler alert! BATTERY LIFE...
  • Ganda nitong phone na ito. Classic Nokia quality. Still thinking of getting this one in 2016. Too late na ba to join? hahaha.

11,990 na lang ata ito sa Lazada.

What do you think guys?

Kamusta mga units ninyo in 2016?

-- edited by idecris on Jul 29 2016, 08:41 PM
  • The Nokia Lumia 930 could have been a really great Windows Phone.

But two things IMO kept it from greatness.
    1. No Micro SD Card slot - With its ability to take RAW pictures, the built in 32gb will fill up fill up fast.
    2. No removable battery

If Nokia added these two, it would have been a different story.
  • I just bought one from Lazada for 11,690. Came with an Otterbox and a Globe sim.

I'm thinking of not updating to Windows 10, to preserve the Nokia-ness of this legacy device and to make sure some of the original features and apps don't get lost like the original Lumia camera app, FM radio, etc.

What do you guys think? Is the Windows 10 update troublesome? Are there many Nokia losses?

I'm disappointed that this phone comes with an older version of Windows 8.1, my Cherry Alpha Luxe has a newer Windows 8.1. Can't update to a later 8.1 as it will automatically update to Win 10, right?

Hope you guys can give me inputs and advice.

Thanks.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys