User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Cherry mobile omega infinity

• Post lang kayo ng feedback nyo about this phone :-)
  • Paano makapagbigay ng feedback eh ayaw man lang pahawakan yung unit. Kanina I was at the CM store in SM Annex, North EDSA and I saw this unit in their display case. I asked the sales staff kung pwede hawakan, di daw pwede. Demo to purchase lang daw. Hehe.
  • just bought one 2 days ago sa sm masinag. pinpahawakan naman pero ayaw pa operate. muntik ko pa malimutan na may libreng speaker pero out of stock to follow na lang daw.may software update agad dko alam kung para san un. una kong napansin yung camera ang linaw kahit low light pati yung front cam super linaw din. battery niya ok naman nkakauwi ako na may 30% charge 8hrs of work open ang 3g at wifi maghapon pero naka auto brightness.ang linaw ng screen resolution kesa sa grand 2 duos ko.

-- edited by lefty06 on Apr 29 2014, 07:52 PM
  • Yun nga e.im planning to buy this phone na kaso naoakatahimik ng mga tao hehe kahit sa fb group.
  • maganda specs and build niya and battery may be enough for a day of 'normal' usage.

the camera @18mp may be interpolated, but 13mp (native) should be enough to take decent pictures.

14,999? i think the price is just right. i might get one, but for additional 1k, i can opt for LG Optimus G Pro (E985), which has slightly better battery, better internet (LTE), KitKat, Dolby.

kung ikaw bibili, alin pipiliin mo?

let's put the brand and dual sim off the equation.

thanks
  • Siyempre LG because of LTE and kitkat. Pero in the real world, dual sim is a necessity for me kaya no choice.
  • newbie on May 01, 2014 07:55 AM -
    User is Online

maganda specs and build niya and
    battery may be enough for a day of
    'normal' usage.
    the camera @18mp may be interpolated,
    but 13mp (native) should be enough to
    take decent pictures.
    14,999? i think the price is just right. i
    might get one, but for additional 1k, i can
    opt for LG Optimus G Pro (E985), which
    has slightly better battery, better internet
    (LTE), KitKat, Dolby.
    kung ikaw bibili, alin pipiliin mo?
    let's put the brand and dual sim off the
    equation.
    thanks

of course LG G Pro, not only because of LTE but because of community and future development from XDA, much faster per core processor and GPU.

besides octacore is just a gimmick especially on those mediatek Octa A7 SOC

<click here for link>

example the ppsspp application according to the developer it only supports 1 core, so if you had (octa) many but slower (mediatek A7) per core dont expect to run those 8 simultaneously and get a smooth performance.

<click here for link>

compare to LG G Pro with fewer core (quad) but much faster per core ( krait similar to A15) so even an application only uses 1 core you can get much better performance than of those slower cores :)

-- edited by Newdivide on May 01 2014, 08:54 AM

-- edited by Newdivide on May 01 2014, 08:56 AM
  • update sa mga bumili?
  • kakabili lang kanina at gamit ko now, ok naman sya mabilis at suwabe sa kamay
  • Nakita ko ang phone na to kanina sa sm north anex
    Nahawakan ko pina open din nila sa akin actually maganda sya tingnan
    Sa front and back mas lalo sa sides nya parang iphone yung sides nya dahil parang aluminum
    (Sorry di ko alam anung tawag paki correct nalang po)
    Kaso lang yung mga puti na nakadikit parang part yun ng antena like iphone 5
    Parang dinikit lang wish ko lang hindi sya natutuklap :)
    Camera is good front and back mas maganda pa nga camera nya sa front compare sa iphone 5 ko hehehe iniisep ko nga bibili nalang ako nito :)
  • of course LG G Pro, not only because of LTE but because of community and future development from XDA, much faster per core processor and GPU.

besides octacore is just a gimmick especially on those mediatek Octa A7 SOC

example the ppsspp application according to the developer it only supports 1 core, so if you had (octa) many but slower (mediatek A7) per core dont expect to run those 8 simultaneously and get a smooth performance.

compare to LG G Pro with fewer core (quad) but much faster per core ( krait similar to A15) so even an application only uses 1 core you can get much better performance than of those slower cores :)

CM Infinity ang topic hind LG G pro
  • baka po may interested - i have a brand new original flip cover case for omega infinity :) pm me. thank you.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys