User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Huawei P7

• Any P7 users?
  • got one from globe. build quality is superb. looks like an iphone 4s and z2. display is great, viewing angles are good, no noticeable pixels and coming from a p6, the screen is definitely one of its biggest upgrades. performance is good too. COC and summoners war run smoothly. home screen transitions are fluid.overall its a good phone that makes you feel like you have an iphone, it even has themes that make it look like ios 7.. still testing the battery life.
  • Have you guys encounter any wifi problem? I can't connect to any wifi unless the router is literally beside the phone. Same goes when I make the phone a wifi hotspot. Any solution?
  • no problem with wifi connection and hotspot in my unit.
  • How bout the battery
  • more or less the same battery life as my s4. not the best but good enough.
  • anyone who can point me to what store or who are selling casings for this phone?
  • @taberds. got a case in sm marikina. jelly case lang pero mga 2 pcs nalang nung bumili ako.sa megamall sa huawei mismo may flipcovers. hirap talaga maghanap ng cases for huawei.
  • @kevie, thanks for the info. okay will try nalang sa mga sm branches. how is your P7 naman? terrible ba talaga battery life.

actually, i am getting a unit from globe rewards program and pinagiisipan ko kung ibenta ko nalang kasi, may libreng monopad at power bank kaya pinatos ko na. syempre libre rin kasi ang phone. hehe.

mixed kasi ang mga reviews and okay naman kasi ako sa BB Q5 (mixed din reviews nun!) ko. and wala naman ako balak bumili ng overlyexpensive iphone at samsung smartphones. may kita pa ako kung binenta ko. pero kung decent naman for daily use, eh baka gamitin ko nalang. =P
  • for me battery life is not terrible and its up to you if you want to switch from bb to android. ang masasabi ko lang, wala lang talaga siyang feature na magstand out from the competition given na mga high end phones kalaban niya and knowing huawei bihira sila magupdate ng phones. yung p6 ng gf ko dati stuck na sa jellybean. pero the phone itself is pretty good wala naman ako reklamo so far.

i also got mine from globe and im loving the power bank :p
  • @kevie, thanks for your two cents. hehe, sige, pagisipan ko ng mabuti. actually have an incredble s, so switching to android may just be a no-brainer. update freak nga lang ako, pero my Q5 wala na ding updates at diniscontinue na din ng globe and alam mo naman ang nangyayari sa BB. ang monopad gawin ko nalang tungkod. pero for sure it seems the powerbank will surely be a keeper then. =)
  • Hello guys, baka may naghahanap sainyo ng Huawei P7, I got mine from globe just today. Opened for testing purposes only, okay naman ang battery life so far and very fast. Very cheap na sya for a highend specs fon! sulit na sya infairness! RFS: I still have phones pa I've decided to sell it na lang. Ganun din with free monopod and powerbank. DBGadgets price is 19K++ .. im selling mine for 16k. Naka stock lang sya sa bahay as of now. :)Please let me know if you are interested! Contact me here 09173009391 thankss!
  • Hello!

I tried the demo unit of P7 in the mall and the lockscreen wallpaper changes everytime. How can I have this feature on my other Android phones. Any app for this?
  • Hello P7 users. may nakapag try na po ba dito na mkapag openline since lock sa globe yung phone ko. thanks
  • may nakapag update ba dito from kitkat to lollipop?
  • p7 ko po is lollipop version with EMUI 3.1 okey naman sya nawala lang yung 4g hahahaha

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys