User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

• Hi Guys,

I just recently purchased a Xperia Z3 Tablet and noticed that it for 5 hours for me to charge it from 17% to 93%, I'm currently using a magnetic charger by the way. Does it really take that long to charge the phone?
  • Also eyeing to get one, from the reviews which android authority has one review for the exact model. That shouldn't be the case, its been awarded as the EDITOR's CHOICE.

San mo nakuha sayo and how much? The LTE variant right? The charging should only be max of 3.5-4hrs since its powered with 4,5k battery. Depends on your wall charger though. Dapat mataas din yung output nya like 1,2k per hour para pasok sa 4hrs. Kung mga 800mah lang eh talagang aabot ng 5-6hrs yan. Cable will also affect the charging time.
  • Mabagal talaga kung magnetic charger ang gamit, use the USB port
  • 3 hours lang po full charge na sa magnetic charging cable
  • there's shouldn't be much difference in charging times, either using the micro usb port or the magnetic port. both ports still use electrical contact points.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys