Do you feel like your phone is slowing down and isn't snappy as before? I've made a personal guide for you to make your phone back to its brand-new performance. :) This guide can also prolong your smartphone's battery life. :)

First, root your phone.

How to root?

Most smartphones can be rooted through an app called KINGROOT.

You can get it here, <click here for link>.

If it doesn't work on your phone. You can search on google on how to root yours.

Second, download GREENIFY.

You can get it on play store.

After downloading.

1. Open the app, then tick the + button and check out all the apps out there.
2. tick the (...) button beside the + button and go to experimental features.
3. change the Working Mode to Root
4. go back to (...) then create a hibernation shortcut. It will pop out on your home then press it.
5. Hit the hibernation button before locking your phone so it will hibernate your applications.

Third, download CM LITE

You can also get this on the play store.

Its purpose is to clean up those unnecessary files piling up on your phone and free up some space.

It's so easy to use. No explanations needed. :)

Fourth,(This is optional if you're not satiesfied the first two apps and if you want to maximize your phones performance) Download No-Frills CPU Control on the Playstore.

1. Open the app.
2. Set the minimum freq. to atleast half of your maximum freq. and set the maximum freq. to the highest it can get.
3. set the governor ondemand
4. Tick apply on boot.
5. Restart your phone.

NOTE:

1. I'm not responsible if your phone is bricked when you root it. If you follow the instructions carefully. It will not happen.
2. If you're phone doesn't speed up. Try to format it.

If you don't feel any improvement, then most probably you're phone is in top condition and doesn't need any maintenance.

If you like to add something to make this guide more reliable, feel free to post it and I'll add it up here. :)

-- edited by gameguard025 on Mar 19 2016, 11:33 PM

-- edited by gameguard025 on Mar 19 2016, 11:35 PM

-- edited by gameguard025 on Mar 19 2016, 11:43 PM