User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Knock your way through with Knuckle Gesture on Honor 8

• Another good info i wanna share..

External Image

Knuckle gestures ..With these feature, you can use your knuckles on the screen to capture a normal, scrolling (very useful) or cropped screenshot, or initiate screen-recording. It is quite similar to the Mate 8 & P9/P9 plus knuckle gesture. You can also use your knuckles to draw letters in order to open applications (letters �c�, �e�, �m� and �w�, so four shortcuts in total). These work surprisingly well for the easier gestures and scrolling screenshots, although the app shortcuts and cropped screenshots are not as fluid.

External Image

There are 3 methods to activate Screen recording:
    1) Double tap screen with the knuckle to select a file format. (Something new to me I tried a couple of times and finally get the hang of it xD)

External Image

2) Press volume up button and power button at the same time to select a file format

External Image

Stopping screen recording can be done via repeating the above methods

3) Alternatively if you don�t prefer the above two methods to activate screen record and you are a frequent user of screen recording. Here is what I would recommend you to do > Swipe down on screen > tap on shortcuts > scroll up on shortcuts until you see Edit then tap on it> drag and drop screen recording as one of your short cut function.

External Image

You also have one-handed UI settings, including a mini-screen view triggered by swiping across the navigation bar, and a shifting keyboard accessed by tapping an arrow during text input

these are what i got during my exploration with the phone.. :lol:
  • Doesn't work on my model :( + I need to use sided software, like bluestacks <click here for link> to lounch apps, I need to use for my work...

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys