Guys.some inquiries...sorry for the many questions below..

So guys, is it really worth it to buy the matebook? Me & my dad are tempted to buy it. Was hoping they would bring at least the M5 processor..Did some snooping on the brochure..says it got fingerprint sensor?! It's in between the volume up & down button. I might have miss it if I havent read the brochure. And it is using the windows hello feature to unlock the device. Anyone heard of the windows hello before? Stated here also that the fingerprint is encrypted in the filesystem itself. Meaning its more secured right....

External Image

I know a lot of device have fingerprint feature but in a tablet? This is one heck of a feature to have nowadays! i hope it can recognize my fingerprint in any direction because the place is thin & small, which is great. Once configured, unlocking the MateBook is as easy as touching the sensor with a registered fingerprint. The best part is there's no silly swiping required. It works just like the sensors on many flagship smartphones and is a much better login alternative to typing in a password. Dad told me we can assign different fingerprint for different users. This meaning.. we cannot snoop in other people account is it hehee? Such a good thing to hear about this. Easier to share with the family without anybody knows what im doing :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

External Image

Other than that just notice it has two Dolby stereo speakers & dual HD microphone which is a great thing to consider buying as I listen to music all the time & use YouTube to stream videos..Read reviews the stereo speakers are awesome. Hope someone can verify this before proceeding to buy..