Saw a lot of comment people talks about the tablet. But what about the keyboard itself? Is it easy to use? From what I is see you can attach a wrap-around keyboard folio to turn this tablet into a far more productive machine. I saw some reviews on YouTube but just want review from �people based�..To statisfy my curiosity for future buy.. Got no time to see the actual unit yet so got a brochure from my colleague & it says the keyboard is built in with the flip cover.

External Image

With Windows 10 on board - in full desktop and tablet modes, as auto-activated when pairing the tablet to the keyboard via its magnetic connector - there are effectively no limitations to application installs. It works great for both typing and touchscreen use. It's slim, well made, has a decent size keyboard and track pad. The keyboard�s actual key area is 10.3 x 4 inches, and a majority of the keys are 0.7 x 0.7. In front of the keyboard is a 3.8 x 2.4-inch touchpad, which functions as an occasionally handy backup for the touchscreen. Tapping or pressing down hard almost anywhere on the pad is a left-mouse click, and pressing down on the lower-right corner is a right-mouse click.

The portfolio portion of this accessory is available in either black or brown imitation leather. In addition to providing a bit of extra protection for the MateBook, it functions as a stand to hold up the tablet�s screen when typing. It offers two angles: one about 110 degrees and the other about 120 degrees. This stand is easily usable on a desk or table in either configuration.

External Image

The keyboard can be flipped around to the back of the tablet to get it out of the way. It can also be flipped behind the tablet when the folio is being used as a stand, providing a better experience when watching video. The keyboard also got ambient light sensor for better viewing on night-time. Also makes the keyboard looks cool in my opinion.
There is no need to charge the keyboard as it gets power frm the matebook itself. No hassle there.
Do anybody knows whether it is spill resistant? Gotta know about this..

Reviewers said that the travel keyboard can make you type faster & more accurate. Was hoping I could test a unit bcs it look slim & thin.