User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Clean House

Today's Scripture
    Asa conducted himself well before GOD, reviving the ways of his ancestor David. He cleaned house…and threw out all the idols his predecessors had made (1 Kings 15:11–12, MSG)

King Asa took the throne of Judah and boldly removed the idols and pagan altars that his predecessors had allowed. He put a stop to what had been stopping Judah from prospering. When an army of a million men attacked Judah, Asa called out to God for help, and the Lord defeated that army with Judah taking an abundance of plunder.

Do you need to do some house cleaning? Are you letting things hang around that you know are not good? You need to put a stop to it before it stops you. You may need to remove the anger, the jealousy, the bitterness, a critical spirit. Remove it, and God will take you to a new level. He’ll make things happen that you could never make happen. Sometimes we think things on the outside are stopping us, but if we would look inside and remove what we know is not the best, we would see God’s favor in new ways.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I can take the bold steps to remove those things I need to get out of my life. I can’t do it on my own, so I ask You for help to break and get rid of whatever needs to be removed. Help me clean my house. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • It’s the Hand of God

Today's Scripture
    Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” (Acts 8:26, NIV)

Philip was having great success preaching the gospel in Samaria. It must not have made sense when an angel told him to go out to that desert road, but there was a man, the treasurer of Ethiopia, traveling by there in a chariot who was reading the book of Isaiah. When Philip explained to him that Isaiah was talking about how Jesus came as the Savior, the man believed, was baptized, and had his life changed forever.

Like this man, because you honor God, right now there’s a Philip chasing your chariot. There are blessings that God has ordained to track you down, people who will use their influence, their knowledge, and their experience to push you forward. When you take time to put God first, to go to the house of the Lord, don’t be surprised if on your way home, if sometime this week, sometime this month, Philip shows up—something unusual happens, an unexpected blessing. It’s the hand of God.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You know where the good breaks are, the right connections, the opportunities that will thrust me into my purpose. Thank You that when I keep You first, Your goodness will rain down with blessings. I believe that Philip is already on the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Not “Here” But “There”

Today's Scripture
    “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.” (Mark 16:6–7, NIV)

When Mary Magdalene and two other women went to Jesus’ tomb after His death, an angel said to them, “He is not here. He has risen! He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see Him.” Notice that the angel said, “He is not here. He is there.” The angel was saying, in effect, “I know you’re hurting, but don’t stay here. Something better is waiting for you there.”

In other words, “here” is the disappointment, the bad medical report, the dream that didn’t work out. If you stay “here,” you’ll be discouraged. You have to go “there.” Sometimes the reason God doesn’t comfort us in the “here,” in the disappointment is because He doesn’t want us to stay where we are. “There” is where God is waiting for you. “There” is where the blessing is. The disappointment is simply a season. God has already gone ahead and lined up the next level. Move forward into “there.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are always going ahead in my life, lining up the next level, and You’re not in the past. Thank You that I don’t have to be stuck in the “here.” I believe that You are waiting for me in the “there” with restoration and blessing. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Praise Brings Down Walls

Today's Scripture
    “And when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, when you hear the sound of the trumpet, then all the people shall shout with a great shout, and the wall of the city will fall down flat.” (Joshua 6:5, ESV)

Jericho was the last city that stood between the Israelites and the Promised Land. Its towering city walls were so wide that chariots rode on top of them. It looked impossible. God told Joshua to have them march around the wall for six days, then on the seventh day on the seventh time around, they were to give a great shout of praise. It didn’t make sense to them, but God was saying, “If you’ll praise Me while the wall is still standing, you’ll see things begin to change.”

There’s always a Jericho that stands between you and your Promised Land, one last obstacle that looks insurmountable. Will you trust God enough to praise Him in spite of a bad medical report, to thank Him for freedom when you still have the addiction? You’re so close, but you don’t see how you can get passed it. Don’t complain. Turn up your praise. Praise is what’s going to bring the wall down.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that no obstacle is so high and wide that it can withstand Your touch. Thank You that You’re fighting my battles, and You hold victory in store for the upright. I believe that You will get me to where I’m supposed to be. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Ordered Steps

Today's Scripture
    The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. (Psalm 37:23, NKJV)

Sometimes God will inconvenience you in order to help somebody else. Instead of getting frustrated when our plans don’t work out, we need to remember that it’s not all about us. “I don’t like my job. The people are so negative. When is God going to move me out?” Maybe God has you there on purpose to let your light shine and be a good influence on them.

Quit fighting everything you don’t like. If God has you there, He’s ordered your steps. It may be uncomfortable, but instead of resisting it, trying to pray it away, why don’t you embrace it? Say, “God, this is where You have me right now, so I’m going to be my best. I may not like it, but I know a secret: it’s all good.” If you’ll stay in faith, everything that was meant to stop you, God is going to use to push you forward. He’s bringing it all together right now.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You never allow anything out of which You can’t bring good. Thank You that You purposefully order my steps in the way that is best for me. I believe that You have me right where You want me, and it’s working for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • It’s Not about Your Performance

Today’s Scripture
    “...Now this wonderful statement—that he was accepted and approved through his faith—wasn’t just for Abraham’s benefit. It was for us, too, assuring us that God will accept us in the same way he accepted Abraham...” (Romans 4:23–24, TLB)

Too often we get our performance mixed up with our identity. You ask somebody, “Who are you?” and they answer, “I’m a nurse.”

But the truth is, that’s what they do, not who they are. You are a child of the Most High God. That’s where your value, your worth comes from—your who, not your do. You may do some wrong things, but that is not who you are. Nothing that you do changes your value because your value comes from your Creator.

So feel good about who you are. When you’re positive toward yourself, you’re in agreement with God. If you make a mistake, the moment you ask God to forgive you, He not only forgives you but He forgets it. Quit remembering what God has forgotten. Quit listening to all the accusing voices telling you what you’re not. Your performance isn’t perfect, but you are accepted and approved through your faith. That’s what matters to God.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the God of Abraham and my God as well. Thank You that You accept and approve me because of my faith and not because of my performance. I declare that I feel good about who I am and ask You to help me become my best. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • God is Listening

Today's Scripture
    Miriam and Aaron talked against Moses behind his back because of his Cushite wife…They said, “Is it only through Moses that GOD speaks? Doesn’t he also speak through us?” GOD overheard their talk. (Numbers 12:1–2, MSG)

Moses’ sister and brother, Miriam and Aaron, began to talk against Moses because he married a woman from a different nationality. They were trying to make him look bad and questioning his leadership. Notice that when people are talking about you, God hears it. He’s your defender, and He’s never lost a case. It goes on to say this angered the Lord, and He dealt with them because they had spoken against the reputation of one of His children.

God takes it seriously when someone tries to discredit you, belittle you, or make you look bad. You don’t have to get upset. God is listening. He knows how to change their mind. Sometimes He’ll cause them to be quiet; other times He’ll let them keep talking and just keep promoting you. The more they talk, the higher you’ll go. They think they’re hurting you, but they’re doing you a favor. God is paying you back by taking you to new levels.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are so aware of and intimately involved with what is going on in my life. Thank You that You haven’t left me on my own, but You step in and defend me when I need it. I am going to relax and stay at peace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Covered by Mercy

Today's Scripture
    But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. (Titus 3:4–5, NIV)

Saul was persecuting the church when God appeared to him and changed him into the apostle Paul. God doesn’t give us what we deserve. We deserve the consequences of our actions; we deserve judgment, but God gives us mercy. He knows how to make miracles out of our mistakes. The accusing voices will tell you, “You’re done, and it’s your fault. You know you weren’t supposed to do it. It’s your mess.” No, God is so merciful that He’ll not only bring you out, He’ll clean up your mess.

You may be in a mess of your own doing right now. God has mercy for that mistake. His mercy is not based on your performance. You are covered with mercy not just when you measure up but even when you blow it, even when you fail. He can make a miracle out of that mess. Get up every morning and thank God not only for His goodness, but thank Him for His mercy.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your mercies that are new every morning and for Your great faithfulness. Thank You that my mistakes and failures are not too much for Your mercy. I believe that I am covered by Your mercy that makes miracles out of mistakes. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Live Joyfully

Today's Scripture
    A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. (Proverbs 17:22, ESV)

Everyone deals with stress and challenges, but don’t let that deceive you into going through life solemn and grumpy. All work and no play are out of balance. You have to give yourself permission to enjoy your life. You have serious responsibilities, but you can still have a joyful heart. Start taking your medicine every single day. One of the greatest stress relievers God has given us is laughter. Laughing makes us feel better and releases healing throughout our systems.

When was the last time you had a good hearty laugh? If it’s been awhile, maybe your laugher is rusted and needs to be overhauled! You don’t know how much better you would feel and the energy you’d pick up if you’d just learn to laugh more often. Developing a sense of humor and looking for opportunities to laugh can make a big difference in the quality of your life. Find something funny that makes you laugh out loud every day.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the healing power in laughter and a joyful heart. Thank You that You created me with a sense of humor and with a way to release some of the stress I feel through laughter. I will knock the rust off my laugher and learn to laugh more. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • One More Time

Today's Scripture
    Then Samson prayed to the LORD, “Sovereign LORD, remember me again. O God, please strengthen me just one more time. With one blow let me pay back the Philistines for the loss of my two eyes.” (Judges 16:28, NLT)

Samson was given supernatural strength to deliver God’s people from their enemies and couldn’t be defeated, but he let his moral guard down and ended up losing his strength, was blinded, and made a slave. It was his fault, but God never gives up on us. One day while Samson was being ridiculed by his captors, he prayed for strength “just one more time,” and God gave Samson the strength to push the middle pillars of the temple, collapsing the building, and killing more enemies in his death than he had during his lifetime.

You may have made mistakes, but that is not how your story ends. You have not seen your greatest victories. You have not sung your best song. You have not written your best book. You have not played your best play. If you shake off the guilt, God has a one more time coming your way. He has something bigger, more rewarding than you’ve ever imagined.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the destiny that You have called me to fulfill. Thank You that You have redeemed me, and Your mercies cover my mistakes and failures. I’m going to keep moving forward knowing that You always have another ‘one more time’ for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys