User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Moto E4 Plus

• Moto E4 Plus smartphone announced packs 5.5-inch hd display, powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 427 processor with Adreno 308 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, Fingerprint sensor, Water-repellent coating, 5000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging and runs Android 7.1 Nougat.

<click here for link>

Platform OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
    Chipset Mediatek MT6737
    CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
    GPU Mali-T720
    Memory Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
    Internal 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
    Camera Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
    Features 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR
    Video 720p@30fps
    Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash
    Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
    Loudspeaker Yes
    3.5mm jack Yes
    - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
    - Dolby Atmos microphones
    Comms WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
    Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
    GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
    NFC Yes (optional)
    Radio FM radio
    USB microUSB 2.0
    Features Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, proximity
    Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
    Browser HTML5
    Java No
    - Fast battery charging
    - MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
    - DivX/WMV/MP4/H.264 player
    - Photo/video editor
    - Document viewer
    Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
    Misc Colors Iron Gray, Fine Gold, Oxford Blue

-- edited by ninjababez on Oct 03 2017, 07:25 AM
  • not bad for SALE price of 8,999 php (SRP is 14k)

i gave one for my gf, as she lost her phone yesterday.
    any other users here?
    btw this is by far the cheapest phone with a fingerprint scanner; which also works as navi button if you want to maximize your screen.
  • Is this the on sale at Lazada?
  • ^nope sa moto megamall ko nabili bro
  • <click here for link>
    ninjababez Send Message View User Items on October 04, 2017 06:31 AM - User is Online
    @nick311hexum311
    kay gf bro, she lost her phone kasi
    btw her feedback was, UI was better (im guessing due to the trackpad/fingerprint scanner)
    faster response (prolly no cause there's no bloatware) and better camera (sa camera ako di naniwala sa kanya lol)
  • <click here for link>

Same?

fixed link

-- edited by ninjababez on Oct 07 2017, 06:43 AM
  • ^ yes bro
  • Instant buy sana to (or regular E4 kaso wala tayo) kung Snapdragon variant ang locally available. For an additional 2,000 pesos, makakabili ka na ng Moto G5s.
  • btw this is by far the cheapest phone with a fingerprint scanner; which also works as navi button if you want to maximize your screen.

disregarding the navi feature of the button, there are other far cheaper smartphones with fingerprint scanners. the cheapest one I saw is the Redmi 4X @ 5.6k
  • disregarding the navi feature of the button, there are other far cheaper smartphones with fingerprint scanners. the cheapest one I saw is the Redmi 4X @ 5.6k
    oh i didnt know that. all this time i thought, the fingerprint scanner is a "premium" feature; that's why i was happy this under 10k phone had it.
    btw is there an app that can do navi feature (via fingerprint scanner) that i can download for my c9 pro?
  • Hi mga Sir ok ba to E4 plus? no question sa battery and OS eh with 3gb of RAM and 32GB storage pero worry ko yung processor nya eh Mediatek around 30k sa antutu benchmark. Dolby atmos audio pa to. TIA.
  • @Techguy_79

Ok na to for the price point. 5000mAh battery is legit. Not bad screen, not bad performance. Actually, daily driver ko na sya ngayon. Wish the camera would be better, though. Yun talaga weakness ng Moto from the start, 13MP/5MP on paper pero inferior sya compared sa setup ng iba.

Nice phone, though.
  • @evol1961
    camera is not perfect, but surprisingly better than the xperia xa she lost.
  • Up
  • ^naka E4 plus ka bro?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys