User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Consolidated List of User-Reviews of The Most Common Phones Today (Nokia Chapter)

• N82 CONS REVIEW

These are based on actual use for the past 11 months :)

Purely CONS (for those who are eyeing for flaws),

Keypad - Small , takes time to get used to, but is a very fast keypad

Camera Finish - Easily worn out, backside will look like a wasted digicam when the paint peels off

Unnoticeable Equalizer - these are not felt on the Speakers, and just a little on earphones (if you turn down the treble then it is noticeable, because that's the frequency of a normal ear can notice)

Average Speakers - Not as loud as the N73 or some S40 phones

DUST eater - especially the LCD part, i have to take mine off to clean the insides

Keypad noises - eventually youll hear the "tac tac" sound especially on the middle key, but not on the alphanumeric

Videocam sound - eventhough the Videocam records HQ video... the sound has been compromised leading to a wasted recorded sound, n93i is the best concert Videocamphone as it records sound so well)

8gb bug? - have encountered this 2 times before, all files gone...

not Strong Vibrate - as oppose to some phones, this one is below average vibrate strength, so even when turned into vibrate mode, sometimes you wont notice it

GPS - not that fast

Other fault will be obvious, like the cam cover slider not working, the paint of the phone will be peeled... battery life decreasing..

That's probably all folks :)

BUT STILL, I LOVE THIS DAMN PHONE...

N82 rocks!!! (too bad they have to discontinue this... lugi sa XENON??? )
  • @sidlead66
    8gb bug? - have encountered this 2 times before, all files gone...

whoa ngaun ko lang ito nalaman. been using Sandisk 8Gb class 4.

Average Speakers - Not as loud as the N73 or some S40 phones

not average. BAD. sabog.

GPS - not that fast

forget using GPS on n82, it's crap.

not Strong Vibrate - as oppose to some phones, this one is below average vibrate strength, so even when turned into vibrate mode, sometimes you wont notice it

hinding hindi mo talaga mararamdaman unless idikit mo sa balat mo. been there.
  • Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

External Image

Construction and Design
    A successor to the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. Just a little bit thicker and somewhat heavier. The Music Player keys are conveniently located at the left side of the phone. The slot for the MicroSD card is located at the right side of the phone, just above the Volume Rocker. The casing tends to be a finger-print magnet kaya kailangan na paminsan-minsan eh pupunasan ung phone. The screen is a downside dahil madali syang magasgasan, one of the things I later discovered so if you're planning to buy this phone. make sure to have a screen protector put in place.

Keypad
    Small but doesn't pose any problem while using it for text messages. Kahit bago eh di sya matigas pindutin. Also has volume control keys located at the right side of the phone which also serves as Camera Zoom-in, Zoom Out buttons if using the phone's built-in camera.

Camera
    2 Megapixel. No flash or camera protection. It's a little bit disappointing because it performs poorly when compared to other 2MP S40 phones like the 6300 which can take better shots.

Display
    Type: LCD (Color) Colors: 256 thousand (24-bit) Resolution: 240 × 320 pixels (QVGA)[/b]

Battery Life
    2-3 Days. I've been using it as an mp3 Player, it usually last around 2-2 1/2 Days for me.

Data Connection
    GPRS Class 32
    EDGE Class 32
    3G No
    WLAN No
    Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
    Infrared port No
    USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB

Memory
    Internal: 30 mb. One of the few S40 phones with a decent phone memory.

Memory card: MicroSD, up to 16GB (verified), 1GB included. This is one of the reasons why I bought this phone. A small budget-friendly music phone that can accomodate large capacity MicroSD/HC cards. Doesn't pose any problems even when using MicroSD Cards that are nearly full.

Other Features
    Music Phone. Great Audio Clarity and Volume for it's price. One of the cheapest Music Phones with good music capabilities.
    The Loudspeaker also performs well though the sound tends to get crappy when set at higher volumes. It's 3.5mm Audio Jack can accomodate all headphones and earphones available on the market. I've been using Genius HP-02 Live In-Earphones and the audio output is superb! Can't wait till I hear it perform with other known Audio Equipment Brands like Senheisser & BOSE.

Conclusion dahil masyado ng mahaba
    For the budget-weary music lovers looking for a decent music phone, I would definitely recommend this phone. Bilhan nyo nga lang ng screen protector or your phone will have plenty of scratches if you are not carefull.

-- edited by PaulusDarkus08 on Dec 19 2009, 10:10 PM

-- edited by PaulusDarkus08 on Dec 19 2009, 10:12 PM
  • On N82 actually i don't have contrary review on this phone. i bought this phone from one of the sellers here in TCP considering that it is pre owned and with defective front cam i still chose it over my omnia i900 and samsung jet. i sold my omnia and jet and keep my beloved n82 its the best. but it inevitably has to grow old and soon will be discontinued as new models are introduced.Hail n82!
  • n82 has been part of the top ten for 3 years beat that...it has a lot of features, but definitely the flaws will always be there, you'll get used to it though.... : )

I LOVE N82 XD
  • views on e90 or e72?
    cons and pros?
  • common lang po talaga pwede? gusto ko gawan yung paborito kong 6210n eh... huhuhu...
  • good am! released na po ba dito satin ang nokia 1616?
  • review naman po sa n79
  • N79

as i have observed at the N79, here are some of the flaws:

*the navi wheel takes a couple of turns before it works smoothly

*Slow/laggish response time..(sometimes lang...pero manonotice pag ang gamit na menu view is the horse shoe or v-shape ba yun?)

*some software bugs that are not yet fixed..namely the screensaver bug and the navi wheel in deeper menus

Pros:
    *good sounds(sa headset)
    *nice visuals on the OS..since it uses the Feature Pack 2
    *having a navi wheel,parang ipod sya.,.hehehe
  • Nokia users check this out.. Nokia N9

<click here for link>
  • mga boss!!nag aalanganb ako pumili ng 2 unit,,n96 or n86,,,alin po ba ang matibay at maganda paki sagot nlng po!!!thanks
  • Nokia 5800 review:

Display: TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
    360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches (~229 ppi pixel density)
    - Handwriting recognition

Sound: Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
    with stereo speakers

Data: GPRS Class 32
    EDGE Class 32
    Speed HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
    WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
    Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
    USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB

Camera: Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash
    Features Geo-tagging
    Video Yes, VGA@30fps
    Secondary QVGA videocall camera

Features: OS Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5
    CPU 434 MHz ARM 11
    Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
    Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
    Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
    Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
    GPS Yes, with A-GPS support; Nokia Maps 2.0 Touch
    Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
    Colors Black, Red, Blue
    - MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
    - MP3/WAV/&#1077;AAC+/WMA player
    - Photo editor
    - Organizer
    - Voice command/dial
    - TV-out
    - Predictive text input

I am a proud owner of this phone, its new in my hand but it was an awesome phone. They say this its an iphone killer phone from nokia because this can easily emitate some of iphone features. At first, this was really a buggy phone, touch screen does not respond well BUT hackers emerge and find ways to eliminate this bugs. As you can notice, there were lots of modifications made for this phone. Some of modifications made were on its camera. On the latest update you can now get the whole 3.2 package, jpeg compression eliminated. In order to eliminates those bugs, just feel free to upgrade your phone and feel the fast and smooth bugless nokia 5800. And of course you can never ran out of applications on this phone. You can also change you themes anytime you want. The video mode is above average. The music is good specially when you learn to install beats equalizer settings. Overall this is really an awesome phone, you can learn alot from it.
  • Fashion large screen design Nokia Lumia, and Nokia's machine quality is really good. I really like the white, plus special cell phone accessories <click here for link> protective shell slim design, durability, and get the hands fairly upscale

External Image

http://www.eiemall.com/ROCK-Case-For-Nokia-Lumia-920-Business-Wind-plastic-case--40297.htm?sid=617
  • tagal na pala nito nabuhay lang..
  • @ all meron na kayang ASHA 206 dito?
  • Ok ba performance ng lumia 520 bibili ako ask mona para hndi sayng pera
  • Pake post nanam cno meron
  • need suggestions, coming from a lumia 520 here. ano mas ok, lumia 720 o 625?

eto basic differences nila:

camera - satisfied naman ako sa 5mp ni 520 kahit loser siya sa low/no light, kaso would a jump to 6mp (720) be a big deal?

screen size - im okay with the 4" of 520. but which is better, 4.3" + clearblack or 4.7" (upsize lang ng 520)? ang inaalala ko lang sa 720 is yung WP 8.1update, baka isupport nya ang 3 live tiles sa 625 pero sa 720 hindi since it depends on screen size. =/

colors - di naman big deal. have a red 520, a black or orange 625 is nice but a red 720 would be better

NFC - haven't used a unit with this feature, perhaps i can live without it.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys