User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Dare to Ask Big

Today's Scripture
    "Yet you don't have what you want because you don't ask God for it." (James 4:2, NLT)

Most of us believe that God wants to provide for our daily needs, but His dream for your life is much bigger than your own. He has uncommon blessings, unusual increase, and unprecedented favor for you, but you can't just ask Him for the ordinary. You have to ask for dreams that look impossible, for increase that seems out of reach, for favor to overcome obstacles that look too big. If you only pray small prayers, you're going to see small results.

How many of your big prayers are going unanswered because you never asked? You never had the boldness to say, "God, take me where I can't go on my own. Open this door that looks impossible. Heal me of this sickness. Turn my child around." If you're not asking for something that's over your head, that you don't have the resources for, that the experts say there's no way, you're not believing for the far-and-beyond favor that God wants to show you. Go ahead. Dare to ask Him.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You created me to live an abundant life, not a small life. Thank You that You are a God of increase, and You always have something bigger in my future. Help me to dare to ask big and to believe for the far-and-beyond favor You have for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Be Your Best Today

Today's Scripture
    "This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24, NLT)

When we read about the heroes of faith, their lives seem so exciting, but the truth is that most of their days were routine. Moses experienced one miracle after another, but those involved only a few days of his life. Most of our days will be ordinary days with some exciting days. If you live from big event to big event, waiting for something exciting to keep you encouraged, you're going to be disappointed.

Learn to enjoy where God has you right now. This is the day the Lord has made. It may be routine, but when you do the ordinary with a good attitude, that's getting you prepared for the new things God has in store. It's being faithful day in and day out, doing the right thing when the wrong thing is happening, staying in faith when we're not getting our way. You won't be promoted if you're not being your best where God has you right now.

A Prayer For Today
    "Father, thank You for this day that You have made. Thank You that I can be faithful in the ordinary and routine, knowing that You are preparing me for the new things You have in store. I'm going to keep being my best, serving, giving, and loving right where I am. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Stir It Up

Today's Scripture
    "...His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot." (Jeremiah 20:9, NIV)

It may seem as though some of the dreams you've had didn't work out, some of the promises you were believing for haven't come to pass, and the fire has gone out in your life. Can I encourage you that underneath the ashes of disappointment, under the wrongs that people have done to you, and under the mistakes you've made, an ember is still alive? You may not be able to see that it's still burning, but all you have to do is stir it up. Stir up your passion, your dreams, your creativity, and your gifts.

In today's Scripture, the prophet Jeremiah was extremely discouraged, but deep down he realized that God's promise was still burning. You may have been through things that knocked you down, but there are dreams shut up in you like embers--all they need is to be stirred up. Start dreaming again, start looking for new opportunities, start declaring God's favor, and start praying bold prayers. What God put in you didn't go out.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the fire of the promises and dreams that are burning deep inside my life. Help me stir up my dreams, gifts, and creativity, and let the passion become a flame. I believe that there is nothing the enemy can bring against me that can put out Your fire. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Nothing Missing

Today's Scripture
    "When you survey your possessions, nothing will be missing. You will have many children; your descendants will be as plentiful as grass!" (Job 5:24-25, NLT)

In the Scripture, Job experienced great losses--his children, his business, and his health. Just when he was about to give up, a friend said, "If you look to God, He will rescue and heal you. This loss is temporary. When God brings restoration, nothing will be missing." Later, when Job stated, "I know that my Redeemer lives," he was declaring that God would finish what He started. Job's thinking shifted from "this loss is permanent" to "restoration is coming, health is coming, family is coming, victory is coming," which is what God did for Job. He not only restored what Job had lost, but God gave him twice what he had before. Just as God promised, nothing was missing.

That's the way our God is. Don't judge the rest of your life by what's missing now. When God gets finished, nothing is going to be missing, large or small. Nobody will be able to tell what you went through. You're going to come out stronger, healthier, more fulfilled, blessed, and prosperous. Your time is coming.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are on the throne, and You are with me through every time of loss. Thank You that You can bring me out of difficulties better off than I was before they showed up. I believe that Your favor is on me and that nothing will be missing. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Bountiful

Today's Scripture
    "You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." (Psalm 65:11, NLT)

The overflow that God promises in Psalm 65 is not just to accomplish dreams, and not just to go further, but you're going to see overflow in the hard places of your life. Maybe you're taking treatment for an illness, or raising a special needs child, or in a difficult workplace.

That's not going to defeat you. You're going to overflow with strength, overflow with wisdom, overflow with health, overflow with favor. Perhaps you're struggling with depression, fear, anxiety, and worry. That is not your destiny. You're about to overflow with joy, overflow with peace, overflow with victory. You might have had a setback in your finances, and you don't see how you can get ahead. You're about to overflow with favor, overflow with good breaks, overflow with opportunity.

In the difficult times, God has promised that you're going to overflow with abundance. You're not going to lack anything you need. There's going to be plenty of strength, plenty of healing, plenty of peace, plenty of grace.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that Your goodness crowns Your plan for my life. Thank You for the promise that You even have overflow in the hard places and difficult times I experience. I believe that I am not going to lack anything I need to fulfill Your purpose. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Free for All

Today's Scripture
    "...God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right." (Acts 10:34-35, NIV)

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom--and God's freedom is free for everyone! It doesn't matter what your nationality or heritage is, or who your family is. It doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have; God wants you free from everything that would hold you back from your relationship with Him!

God wants to pour out His abundant blessing on all who honor Him and do what is right. In fact, the Bible says in Galatians that in Christ, there is no Jew or Greek or even male or female. That means God's not judging you based on physical conditions. He's looking at your heart. He's looking at the gifts He's placed inside of you.

Don't let the enemy lie to you and tell you that God is blessing everyone else but you. Look for the ways He is pouring out blessing in your life. Thank Him for His acceptance, love and freedom. Focus on honoring Him and doing what is right, and you'll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving and accepting me today. I choose to do what is right and honor You with my attitude, words and actions. Holy Spirit, show me if there is any area that isn't pleasing to You and help me live as an example of Your goodness all the days of my life in Jesus' Name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on May 31 2024, 06:37 PM
  • The Doorkeeper

Today's Scripture
    "What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open." (Revelation 3:7, NIV)

We've all had times when we didn't get the promotion, the loan didn't go through, or a relationship didn't make it. We did our best, but the door closed. But God wouldn't allow the door to close if it was going to keep you from your destiny. We may not see how it can work out, but the Scripture says God is your doorkeeper. Other people and obstacles can't keep you from what God has ordained for you.

It may feel as though you're behind a closed door. You can't seem to get well. You're working hard but not getting ahead in your finances. Relationships keep falling through. Stay encouraged. Those closed doors are not permanent. Your time is coming. The Most High God is your doorkeeper. I believe you're about to see some doors that have been closed for a long time suddenly open. Suddenly, your health improves, the right people show up, or you get the promotion. What happened? The doorkeeper stepped in. Get ready for some open doors.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are the doorkeeper of my life. Thank You that other people and circumstances cannot keep me from what You have ordained for me. I believe that You are opening and closing the right doors, and I'm looking for Your suddenlies. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Rescued

Today's Scripture
    "Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, but the LORD rescues him from them all." (Psalm 34:19, AMP)

God never said we wouldn't have difficulties. Being a person of faith doesn't exempt us from challenges and unfair situations. That's a part of life.

The promise in today's Scripture is not that you won't have difficulties, but that God will bring you out of "them all." When you're in the adversity, your report should be, "I'm coming out. This sickness is temporary. This trouble is not the end. This addiction is not permanent. This slowdown in my business is just for a season."

Right now, you may not be able to see it, but God is in the adversity with you and is in the process of bringing you out. You're not going to come out the same. You're going to come out stronger, free from things that were holding you back, with a greater trust in God, a greater confidence, a greater faith. That's getting you prepared for the next level of your destiny. With every experience, something is deposited in you that you're going to use down the road.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that no matter what hardship or trouble I face, I can stay in peace knowing that You will rescue me from them all. Thank You that You are right here with me in the challenge. I declare that I am coming out of it stronger and ready for the next level You are taking me to. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Jun 02 2024, 09:09 AM
  • What Do You Want?

Today's Scripture
    "Be quiet!" the crowd yelled at them. But they only shouted louder, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!" When Jesus heard them, he stopped and called, "What do you want me to do for you?" (Matthew 20:31-32, NLT)

It seemed obvious what the blind men needed. Why did Jesus ask them? Because He wanted to see what they were believing. They could've said, "Jesus, we just need cash for some food." If they had asked from a limited mentality, it would have kept them in defeat. Instead, they asked big. They said, "Lord, we want to see." They were saying, "We know You can do the impossible." When Jesus heard their request, He touched their eyes, and instantly, they could see.

God is asking us the same question: "What do you want Me to do for you?" Now, how you answer is going to have a great impact on what God does. Don't say, "God, help me endure my job. Help me get by." No, dare to ask big. "God, I want to see my whole family serve You." "God, I want to pay off my house loan." Ask for your dreams. Ask even for things that seem impossible.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that just as You restored the sight of the blind men, You can do the impossible in my life. Thank You that I can bring You the desires of my heart. Help me be bold to ask You for the big things only You can make happen. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • The Source of Your Worth

Today's Scripture
    "They shouldn't trust in what has no worth, for their reward will be worthless." (Job 15:31, CEB)

Too often we're trying to get our worth out of what we do, how well we perform. We wonder if others think we're good enough, talented enough, strong enough, or successful enough. We think that if we work harder, outperform our coworker, or drive an expensive car, we'll feel good about ourselves. We live in a proving mode, with a need to impress.

The problem is that we're getting our value from the wrong place. If you don't know who you are, if you don't know that you're a child of the Most High God, you'll spend your energy trying to get other people to validate you. But when you're secure in who God made you to be, when you're comfortable with your gifts, your looks, and your personality, then you don't go around competing with others.

You're not living to impress someone's who's more attractive than you or jealous of a friend who's more talented. You know that you're one of a kind, a masterpiece, made in the image of God.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that I can feel good about myself because I am Your child. Thank You that my value comes from who You made me to be, not from what I do or how I perform. I declare that I am secure because I belong to You, the Most High God. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • When God Is Late

Today's Scripture
    When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died." (John 11:32, NIV)

What do you do when God shows up late and your brother Lazarus dies? You prayed, you believed, but the problem didn't turn around, the business didn't make it, the relationship ended. Mary couldn't believe that Jesus had not come in time and took it that He didn't care, but Jesus had something better in mind than a healing. He was bringing a resurrection. Sometimes the reason God delays is because He's going to do something better than what you think, something bigger, more rewarding.

You have to trust God when you don't see anything happening. You have to believe when heaven is silent. He's working behind the scenes. If you will be patient, every blessing that has your name on it will find you, and it's going to be much better than you think. The delay is a sign that God is up to something big. He's about to show out in your life. At the time He has planned, in your due season, you're going to see breakthroughs, healing, freedom, abundance, and more than you've imagined.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that no matter what challenges and setbacks I face, You have the final word over all things. Thank You that any apparent delay in Your response is a sign of something big that's coming. I believe that You are working behind the scenes and bringing resurrections. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Be a Phinehas

Today's Scripture
    "But Phinehas had the courage to intervene, and the plague was stopped." (Psalm 106:30, NLT)

In Numbers 25, Midianite women had lured the Israelites into idol worship, partying, and committing all kinds of immorality. God was so displeased that a plague broke out and thousands of Israelites died. It looked as though the plague would continue. Then a man named Phinehas rose up and put to death an Israelite man and Midianite woman who publicly defied Moses' warning. One person took a stand and said, "I'm going to honor God and do the right thing," and the plague ended.

Phinehas's action was extreme, but it saved others. Take it symbolically. You can stop the plague in your family, but you have to kill the negative cycle of anger, unforgiveness, compromise, or addiction. As long as you allow these things to live, they will kill your dreams, kill your freedom, kill your purpose, and get passed down to your children. Have the courage to step up. Our attitude should be: "This may have been passed down, but it's not going to get past me. I will win the battle. This is where it ends."

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the call to rise up and take my stand against whatever negative cycle has plagued me and my family. Thank You that I am not limited by my past, by dysfunction that's been passed down. I believe that You are going to help me take my family to the next level. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • You Win

Today's Scripture
    "With your arms raised in triumph over your foes, your enemies will be no more!" (Micah 5:9, MSG)

In the Scripture, why did David's father leave him out in the shepherds' fields when Samuel came to anoint one of his sons to be the next king? Why did he look down on David as not good enough and disrespect him as unworthy? Why was David's oldest brother jealous of him, and why did he belittle David and try to hold him back? David wasn't intimidating or a threat to him.

But the enemy can see things in you that you may not see. The enemy knew David had seeds of greatness in him. He knew David was a giant killer. That's why he came against David so strongly to keep him from his destiny.

There may be obstacles trying to stop you now. You wonder why it's happening. It's because there's greatness in you. The enemy wouldn't come against you if you weren't a threat. Now do your part and stay in faith. In this fight for your future, it's not just up to you. God is fighting for you. You will triumph!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for every time You have helped me and refused to let the enemy triumph over me. Thank You that when the enemy comes against me, You are fighting for me. I believe that my future is safely in Your hands and that the difficulties are about to give way to breakthroughs. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • From Running Out to Running Over

Today's Scripture
    "For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: There will always be flour and olive oil left in your containers until the time when the LORD sends rain and the crops grow again!" (1 Kings 17:14, NLT)

With a severe drought in the land, no income, no savings, and no food, a widow was preparing a last meal for herself and her son before their anticipated death when the prophet Elijah arrived and asked her for some bread. Based on God's promise in today's Scripture, she took a step of faith and made him bread from what little flour she had left. From that day forward, for three and a half years, the oil never ran out and the flour container was never empty. She had supernatural provision. She went from running out to running over.

Every time God asks you to do a hard thing, that means there's a big blessing coming. The obedience requires your trust, courage, and faith. Thoughts will tell you, "What good will that do?" You have to fight off the doubt and negative thoughts. But when you choose to obey, when you do the right thing when it's hard, you're setting yourself up for God to show out in your life, to see supernatural favor, supernatural healing, supernatural provision.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for being the God of infinite grace and favor who always exceeds my greatest expectations. Thank You that as I give freely of myself, You will bless me to the point of overflowing in every area of my life. I believe that it will be beyond what I have faith for. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • It's Not Too Late

Today's Scripture
    "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten." (Joel 2:25, NKJV)

In today's Scripture, the Israelites had planted and labored over their crops, but for years at harvest time swarms of locusts came in, like a mighty army, and ate up all the crops. We've all been through seasons in life where it feels like we've lost time. Perhaps it's the years lost in a relationship that didn't work out, or the years of struggle with an illness or an addiction. Or it's the years we let fear and opposition hold us back from pursuing our dreams. Maybe we weren't raised in a healthy environment, and it feels like we lost our childhood and can never get it back.

But God says He will restore those years to you.

While it's true in the natural that we can't get time back, we serve a supernatural God who knows how to make up for lost time. He's not going to just restore the years you lost. He promises you abundance of joy, an overflow of peace, and more than enough resources for what should have been yours.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that nothing is too hard for You to work out in my life, not even the time I've lost in the past for many different reasons. Thank You that You work in ways so far beyond anything I can think or imagine. Help me believe that You will restore what I've lost. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Morning Is Coming

Today's Scripture
    "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5, NKJV)

You may have shed some tears of sadness over what hasn't worked out, over dreams that haven't come to pass, over disappointments, over the loss of a loved one.

The Scripture says that God is going to turn your mourning into dancing and those tears of sorrow into tears of joy. It may not have happened yet, but it's not over. What God promised you doesn't have an expiration date. It's still on the way. Your morning is coming. Your baby is coming, your healing is coming, your restoration is coming, your breakthrough is coming. When it happens, it's going to be more rewarding, more fulfilling than you ever imagined.

Too often we disqualify ourselves. We think it would have happened if we had more faith, or hadn't made so many mistakes, or were just good enough to deserve it. But God is full of mercy and doesn't bless us based on our performance. What He promised is still going to come to pass. What He started, He's going to finish. Joy is on the way.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that in times of sadness, when I don't see the way out or a loss seems too great, I can know that it's only for a night. Thank You that the morning is coming, and the tears of sorrow will be turned to joy. I believe the dancing You promised is on the way. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Be Conformed to the Right Image

Today's Scripture
    "For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son." (Romans 8:29, NIV)

The reason some people are so stressed and run-down is they feel they have to perform, pretend, and keep up with their friends and others. They have their image on the throne and do things to protect how they're seen.

But you need to take your image off the throne and put God back on the throne. If others only accept you if you perform to their standards, they're not true friends. It's such a freedom when you can be real, be vulnerable, and not worry about what other people think. If you're obsessed with your image, you can't be conformed to the image of Jesus, and you're not going to become who you were created to be.

You don't have to hide or pretend or worry about what people will think. The people who look like they have it all together have issues too. Everyone is dealing with something. Don't waste another day trying to get their approval. You don't need them to validate you. Almighty God has already approved you. Be confident in who God made you to be.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You predestined me to be conformed to the image of Jesus. Thank You that I can get off the treadmill of impressing and pleasing others and just live for Your approval. I'm going to live confidently and boldly be the person You created me to be. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Inner Promptings

Today's Scripture
    "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God." (Romans 8:14, NIV)

Many times we feel an inner prompting to be good to someone. That's not random. That's God talking to us. Or maybe you're in a situation that seems fine, but you feel an uneasiness. Something says, "It's not right. Stay away." That's not just your nerves.

It's God protecting you. Don't ignore it, don't overanalyze it, don't talk yourself out of it, just obey. The Holy Spirit is in us to guide us. The Scripture talks about being sensitive to our inner ear, listening to His still small voice, the promptings, the suggestions, the alarms. Then God will guide you along the best path for your life.

Too often we feel these inner impressions, but we debate them and dismiss them. Or we override it and say, "I don't feel peace about this, but it looks safe." We overanalyze it and think, "I could give them ten dollars, but that doesn't make sense."

Don't talk yourself out of it. Just obey. Anytime you do what you sense God is asking you to do, a blessing will always follow.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You speak to my heart. Thank You for giving me an inner ear to know right from wrong. Help me to be sensitive to Your still small voice and hear it with clarity, to hear any alarms, promptings, and suggestions, and to be quick to obey. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • The Wilderness

Today's Scripture
    "He found him out in the wilderness, in an empty, windswept wasteland. He threw his arms around him, lavished attention on him, guarding him as the apple of his eye." (Deuteronomy 32:10, MSG)

The "wilderness" represents barrenness, no growth, a wasteland in our lives. You're doing the right thing, but your business is not increasing, your marriage is not getting better, your health is not improving, you were passed over for another promotion. You're in the wilderness. You feel stuck, restricted by your environment. In those dry places, you could be discouraged, thinking it will never change.

No, get ready. God knows where you are. He's watching you in the lonely nights, the times you were betrayed, those days when you felt like giving up, but you kept going. You were hurting, the pain was real, but you didn't let it stop you. He's about to come and throw His arms around you and lavish His grace upon you. You're going to see increase that you can't explain, favor that you didn't deserve, healing that doesn't make sense, freedom from things that have held you back.

Now get in agreement with God. "Lord, I receive it into my spirit. Amaze me with Your goodness. Make me the apple of Your eye."

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me so much that at times You take me into a wilderness place to show me who You are. Thank You that no matter where I go or what I go through, You find me, wrap Your arms around me, and lavish Your grace upon me. I believe I am the apple of Your eye. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • A Heart of Compassion

Today's Scripture
    "If anyone... sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him?" (1 John 3:17, AMPC)

In Matthew 20, when two blind beggars cried out for Jesus to have mercy on them, it says that "Jesus stopped and called them," then He healed them. Jesus always took time for people. He was never too busy with His own agenda, with His own plans. He wasn't so caught up in Himself that He was unwilling to stop and help any person in need. He could have easily said, "Listen, I have a schedule to keep." But no, Jesus had compassion on people. He freely gave of His life.

Make sure that you keep your heart of compassion open. We need to be willing to be interrupted and inconvenienced if it means we can help meet someone's needs. Sometimes if we would just take the time to listen to them, we could help initiate a healing process in his or her life. If you can open your heart of compassion and be that person's friend--without judging or condemning--and simply have an ear to listen, you could make a difference in that person's life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You have poured Your love into my heart through the Holy Spirit. Thank You that You have opened my spirit to be compassionate and kind and merciful to others like You are. I want to do the things that are on Your heart for others. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Seeing Beyond

Today's Scripture
    Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." (Matthew 19:26, NLT)

Most people are limited by their logic, but logic can be a dream stealer. If you look at your life situations only from a human point of view--what you can do, your resources, your connections, your experience--you're going to miss the greatness God put in you. The promises that God has put in your heart, what He's whispered to you in the night, may not seem possible. All your logic says, "There's no way. It's too big. It's never happened in your family. You don't have the experience."

But that's okay. Jesus says that just the opposite is true, that with God all things are possible.

Here's the question: Are you going to let your human reasoning, what you can see and what's natural, set the limits for your life? Or are you going to see beyond the logical? Are you going to believe that the all-powerful Creator of the universe, the God who flung stars into space, the God who parts Red Seas, will make a way where you don't see a way?

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for being the all-powerful Creator of the universe, for reigning as sovereign over my life and as the One who makes all things possible. There are things in my life that I want to see changed that seem unchangeable, but I trust You. I believe that You will make a way for it. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Not a Lion, Like a Lion

Today's Scripture
    "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:8, NIV)

Even though our enemy was defeated when Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead, the challenge is that he makes a lot of noise, going about like a roaring lion.

He's not a lion. He can't overpower you. He can't control your destiny. He's like a lion, which means he's loud. He'll roar negative thoughts, such as, "That sickness will be the end of you. You'll never meet the right person. You've made too many mistakes. There's nothing good in your future."

Do yourself a favor: Ignore the roar. Don't believe his lies. When those thoughts come, just give him the zero sign. Remind him, "You have no power over me. You've already been defeated. Because I belong to God, I will walk in victory. I will live and not die. I will prosper and succeed. I will stay in peace in the midst of the storm."

When you know that what comes against you has already been defeated, it changes your outlook. You won't live in fear, worried about your future, or let doubt hold you back. You'll move forward knowing that God has already taken care of anything you face. The path has already been cleared.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that when the enemy is roaring, bombarding my thoughts with doubts and fears, I can resist him, firm in the faith. Thank You that he does not have any power over me. I declare that I will not be intimidated into backing down, and I will not believe the roar. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Overcoming Weariness

Today's Scripture
    "But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31, NKJV)

Weariness comes to all of us, and when you give in to weariness, you lose your passion, strength, and determination to fight the good fight. You won't soar like an eagle if you're negative in your thinking. You won't run and not be weary if you're focused on your problems, thinking about how impossible something is. What causes your strength to be renewed is when you live with the expectancy that God is in control, when you have this hope that God is working in your life.

You may be facing a situation that is wearing you down, but God has given you strength for that battle. He says you will never face something you can't handle. Quit telling yourself it's too much, and start taking hold of His strength. That cancer, that legal problem, or that situation in your finances is no match for you. If you stay in faith, God will not only renew whatever strength you need, but you will soar like an eagle.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your promise that as I wait upon You, You will renew my strength and enable me to rise up with wings like an eagle. Help me to shake off my weariness and take hold of Your strength. I declare that You have armed me for the battle, and I will overcome every situation. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Invisible

Today's Scripture
    "Saul hunted him day after day, but God didn't let Saul find him." (1 Samuel 23:14, NLT)

David was living on the run from King Saul in the Desert of Ziph. He had only done good to Saul, but Saul had become so jealous of David that he was obsessed with killing him.

Sometimes when you're doing the right thing, being good to people, the favor on your life will stir up jealousy in other people. David was hiding in caves, doing his best to not get caught. Saul had skilled soldiers who were well equipped, and some were specifically trained in tracking people. David was badly outnumbered and didn't have any professional training. It seemed as though he would be easily captured.

But the Scripture says, "God didn't let Saul find him."

God knows how to hide you from trouble, hide you from an accident, hide you from people who are trying to bring you down. Just as He can make blind eyes see, He can make seeing eyes blind. Live from a place of faith that He knows how to make you invisible to the enemy, to people, and to circumstances that want to harm you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for being my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Thank You for Your promise of protecting me when troubles come and placing me out of its reach. I will live from a place of peace, knowing that You know how to make me invisible to the enemy. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Encourage Yourself

Today's Scripture
    "Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." (Ephesians 4:29, NLT)

When you're in tough times, you can complain and talk about the problem, but that's not encouraging to anyone, especially to yourself. One person who hears every word you say is you. They go out of your mouth and back into your ears. If you hear them long enough, they'll take root in your spirit. You believe what you say about yourself more than what anyone else says. There's nothing more powerful than you speaking encouragement over your own life.

Do not verbalize the negative. Don't give those thoughts life by speaking them out. Instead of talking about how you may feel insecure, unqualified, or intimidated, say what God says about you. "I can do all things through Christ. I am strong in the Lord. I am equipped, empowered, and anointed."

You may feel just the opposite, but keep speaking victory and that encouragement will take root inside. Over time, you will start to feel strong, confident, and well able. You'll start to see favor, new doors opening, and God taking you where you never imagined.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the power my words can have to bring encouragement to others and also to me. Thank You that I can put discouragement behind me and say what You say about me. I am going to keep speaking words of victory, favor, and blessing. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Good Seed

Today's Scripture
    "And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires." (2 Peter 1:4, NLT)

Life tries to convince us that there's nothing special about us. We have too many obstacles and have made too many mistakes to ever leave our mark. But we don't realize who we are. Today's Scripture says that God has enabled us to share His nature, that we are His offspring. As a child of Almighty God, you have His spiritual DNA. In your seed is favor, creativity, courage, and new levels. You can't share in God's DNA and just be average. That seed will override challenges and propel you where you can't go on your own.

If you're going to reach your potential, you have to know you are good seed. You have purpose, destiny, and greatness. You may have made mistakes and come from negative circumstances, but that doesn't change your seed. Don't let how you were raised, what you didn't get, or any dysfunction convince you that you're not up to par, that you can't do something great. Because you're good seed, you're still going to shine, you're still going to blossom.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the great and precious promises You have given me that enable me to share in Your life and nature. Thank You that I have Your spiritual DNA inside. I declare that I am good seed and I am going to blossom into my full potential. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Be a Joseph

Today's Scripture
    "Then Joseph kissed each of his brothers and wept over them, and after that they began talking freely with him." (Genesis 45:15, NLT)

Joseph's brothers sold him into slavery that led to thirteen years of immeasurable suffering, heartache, and pain. Yet after Joseph was made second in command of all Egypt, when those same brothers came before him asking for food, he didn't say, "It's payback time!"

The reason God could promote Joseph to that level is because He could trust Joseph to handle the power correctly and be good to people who had not been good to him. Joseph wept, embraced, and kissed his brothers. He gave them food and land and took care of his entire family.

Give people the grace to change when they've done you wrong. Don't judge their whole life on one season, one mistake. You don't have to befriend them and allow them all access, but you need to get to the point where you've let go of the offense and you treat them with respect.

Be a Joseph. Let God pay back the people who hurt you. You're not the judge and jury. Leave it in God's hands.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the mercy and forgiveness and protection You have shown me when I've done wrong. Help me to do good and to bless those who have done me wrong. I am leaving them in Your hands and giving them the grace that allows for change. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Lift Up Your Head

Today's Scripture
    "Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty--he is the King of glory." (Psalm 24:9-10, NIV)

David said, "Lift up your head, and the King of glory will come in." It's easy to go through life always looking back, focusing on what didn't work out, on who hurt you, and on the mistakes you've made. As long as you're not looking up and you are discouraged, with no joy, no passion, and no zeal, the King of glory will not come. As long as you're living in regret, you won't move ahead to the bright future God has in store.

You can't change what's happened to you in the past, but you can do something about right now. Whether it happened twenty minutes ago or twenty years ago, you need to let go of the negative baggage from the past. Instead, start looking up and saying, "Father, I'm excited about this day. I'm moving forward with my life."

When you're really alive, hopeful, grateful, passionate, and productive, the King of glory, the Most High God, will come in and make a way where there is no way. As long as you have breath, keep your head up.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for being the amazing King of glory, the Lord Almighty, and the keeper of my dreams. Thank You that I can lift my eyes to You and know that You will come in. I declare that I'm letting go of the past and moving forward in faith, knowing that my best days are ahead. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Be Comfortable Not Knowing

Today's Scripture
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths..." (Proverbs 3:5�6, NKJV)

Faith says, "God, I don't know how I'm going to raise these children, but I'm not going to live worried and stressed out. I don't know how my business is going to make it, but I trust You when I don't have the answer. I don't see how my family can be restored, but I trust You when I don't see a way. I realize I don't have to know because You know, and You control the universe." That attitude of faith is what allows God to do great things--to make ways where you don't see a way. The fact is that He had the solution before you had the problem.

He could show you how it's going to be resolved. He could give you all the details, but if He's not, then it's a test. He doesn't want you to know right now. Will you be comfortable not knowing? Will you trust Him when you don't see how it can happen?

You may have some things you don't understand, can't figure out, and don't see an answer to. That's okay. You don't have to see it. Don't get discouraged, and don't start complaining. God is working behind the scenes. He's about to make things happen that you didn't see coming. It's going to be out of the ordinary, unusual. You're going to know it's the goodness of God. Moses didn't have all the answers. He didn't know how the Israelites would make it through the desert, but God gave them manna to eat each morning, something like bread that formed on the ground. He brought water out of a rock--unusual, uncommon. He guided them with a cloud during the day and a pillar of fire at night. He brought the walls of Jericho down, not by them fighting, not by their own effort, but simply by the Israelites marching around the walls. They experienced supernatural protection and supernatural provision. Just because you don't have the answer doesn't mean God is not going to show up and do amazing things.

Reflection
    Reflect on how you can Be Comfortable Not Knowing. From what you've read, how can you apply this to your life today? What about going forward?

Imagine you are in a situation where you would usually get frustrated or upset. Maybe it's in traffic or a larger situation that you've been praying about for a while. Think and write about how this principle can bring you peace during these times.

Declaration
    Today, I declare that my life is safe and secure in the hands of my Heavenly Father. I will trust in Him and be comfortable not knowing the details. I declare that God is working all things for my good, preparing me for things better than I can imagine. He goes before me to make crooked places straight, and He has not brought me this far to leave me. I declare that I will walk by faith and not by sight, knowing He will bring every promise to pass.

Prayer
    "Dear God, even though there are things I can't understand or figure out, I trust in You. I might not see the answer yet, but I won't lose faith. I won't let discouragement or complaint enter my heart. I know You're working behind the scenes. You're preparing blessings that I can't see coming, things out of the ordinary. I trust these blessings will be so unusual, so beautiful that I will know they are from You. I am looking forward to experiencing Your goodness, feeling it in my life, and knowing it's on the way. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Say It with Authority

Today's Scripture
    "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11, NKJV)

There is nothing more powerful than saying what God has spoken about you. When you have God's promises coming out of your mouth, you can't be defeated. Even when Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness, He said, "It is written." With each temptation, He went back to the Scripture and quoted what God said. When you're in difficult times, don't just say what you feel, what you think, or what you want. Say what God says about your situation.

Today, you can say with His authority, "I'm blessed. I'm prosperous. I'm redeemed. I'm healthy. I'm a masterpiece. I have the mind of Christ. I have peace that passes understanding. I'm more than a conqueror through Christ. My latter days will be better than my former days."

When you go around with His thoughts playing in your mind all day, you activate the power that will overcome obstacles that look insurmountable. When you agree with what God says, He'll open doors you can't open, and you'll defeat enemies that are much bigger.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that the promises You have spoken always accomplish Your will and prosper. Thank You that I can speak words of faith that agree with Your promises and know that I have Your authority behind them. I will use my words to activate Your power in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys