User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

LG Optimus One P500 50percent off sale?!

• Buti nga nabigyan pa kayo ng discount despite the fact na kaka-launch lang ng phone where it is supposed to be on regular price after the promo event. And don't tell me either na you waited long enough but didn't get what you went there for, dahil we were there way more earlier than 10am, heck even earlier than 8am just to get this phone, when you could have been there, too as early as 8am para ma-entertain ng LG. I was kinda pissed with those people sa gilid ng store, saying they were waiting too long already and that they should be given the 50% phones as well, not thinking we, the ones in front of the store were there waiting longer than them. Kung inisip nyo na walang mag-aavail ng promo dahil LG phone siya or whatever, were very wrong to think that, and that's the reason you didn't get the phone. You should have expected the unexpected. And remember, the promo was a privilege, not a right.
  • eto dual-core snapdragon!

<click here for link>
  • buti pa ang LG kahit paano may konti konsensya pa para sa mga pumila sa kanila..pero ang nokia talagang walang budhi !!
  • Wala din naman kasing awa yung mga nasa harap ng Nokia store. Pagpatak ng 1pm, naging riot na haha!! :D
  • I agree with Jamelly. Yung pumila dapat inexpect nila yung worst since one hour lang yung promo plus marami nang nakapila. The good thing is binigyan nila ng discount yung mga nakapagsulat dun sa paper na pinasa nila before magstart yung promo. 2000 is a small discount nga lang yet yun, sure na makakakuha ka kasi ipapareserve mo yung unit mo.
  • I was there around 8pm but I gave up after they broke the line 2 times. I also saw that they were giving out surveys. A poster here even said LG reps insisted giving the survey to a bunch of men who were clearly not part of the line and despite the fact that people lined up said they haven't seen them before and that those guys came out of nowhere they were handed a survey sheet. Disappointing.
  • Basta ang sa akin lang, "daig ng maagap ang pumepetiks-petiks." :D
  • read somewhere someone was able to claim her well deserved half-proced optimus one after making close to hundreds phone calls to LG, try demand to talk to their country officials, don't waste your time talking to the front-liners, try & see if you also deserve and lucky as her,
  • to all those lucky Lg patrons who got an email from the Lg VP, i advice you to take the 30% discount they are giving, if you really want the optimus one. The important thing here is atleast it lessens the srp price..kumbaga pambawas din sa government imposed tax.. buti nga Lg they are trying there best to correct there mistake..as for nokia up to now there is no remorse from there part about the horrendous sale that have imposed to there customers.. kaya nga parang wala na rin ako gana bumili ng nokia..nokia sucks!!
  • sayang hindi ako nakapag palista nung nov 13. mukhang maghihintay na lang ako bumaba yung price nito..hay
  • Should you wish to participate in this special offer, just reply with your confirmation and basic information at [email protected] or call (02)5331250 on or before November 23, 2010

ang pagkaka-intindi ko dito pwede ka mag-avail ng promo kahit di ka nagpalista nung nov. 13.
    correct me if im wrong and paki-clear. tia

how much ba ang optimus sa GH?
  • @donyork8

Sinubukan kong mag-email sa kanila 2 days ago regarding that pero dedma. Wala pa ring reply until now. Sinabihan ko friend about this promo pero talagang di na raw sya bibili. :( Na trauma na.
  • no need to avail of what LG is offering para pumunta pa sa LG pasig ...just bought a brand new unit yesterday sa GH...mas less pa sa discounted price ng LG with warranty rin....been using it now nasa bag ko lang...typing this message using my Ipod touch na naka tetered sa optimus ko...

-- edited by kevination08 on Nov 20 2010, 11:15 AM
  • ang pagkakaintindi ko naman ay yung 30% discount ay open to everybody and limited stocks ulit, 1hr sale ulit. same mechanics as the 50% discount promo.

what they're offering to those who signed up are the P2000 discount (so P10,900) available at the LG offices. everyone who got the email is entitled to this discount.
  • eto yung copy ng letter
    Dear Valued Customer,

First of all, thank you very much for showing interest on LG Optimus One with Google!

On behalf of LGEPH Mobile Communications, we would like to give our sincerent gratitude for coming over the LG Optimus One with Google 50% off Sale promo entitled �One Day, One Hour, One Chance.�

The sale promo�s main objective is for every Filipino consumer to have a glimpse and experience the latest mobile technology at an affordable price. With the number of people, thousands of people who came to witness such event and avail the said promo, we have been indeed overwhelmed, and it was really far beyond our expectation.

Unfortunately, due to the time considerations as well as guidelines provided and approved by DTI, we could not meet all your expectations. And as part of showing our appreciation and benefit to those consumers who were present during the said event last Saturday, we have decided to come up with special offer/promotion exclusively for you.

From November 25-27, 2010, please visit our LG offices to be able to purchase any of the following models at discounted prices:

LG Optimus One with Google PHP 10,900
    Cookie Mini PHP 4,000

Time
    November 25 and 26, 2010 � 9am to 6pm
    November 27, 2010 � 9am to 12nn

1. LG Electronics Philippines HQ (Pasig Office)
    1fF Legaspi St. Maybunga Pasig City
    2. LG Cebu
    45 Capitol West Bldg, Don Gil Garcia St. cor Escario St, Cebu City
    3. LG Davao
    Door 1 and 8 Delgar Bldg, Km. 5, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City

Mode of Payment:
    - Both cash and credit card straight payment will be accepted at Pasig Office.
    - Cash payment only for Cebu and Davao offices.

Sufficient stocks shall be prepared for those who placed their names and contact details during Nov. 13, 2010. Although there will be no time allocation for the promo, only 1 unit will be sold for each person who visits the LG Offices.

Should you wish to participate in this special offer, just reply with your confirmation and basic information at [email protected] or call (02)5331250 on or before November 23, 2010.

For validation purposes, kindly print the email and this letter and bring it together with your valid ID during claiming time.

In cases that you cannot personally claim it on abovementioned dates, a representative may claim it in your behalf. However, he/she must bring authorization letter, together with hi/her valid ID, copy of the email, this letter and your personal valid ID.

Even though this additional program will not provide the same value discount, it is exclusively designed for all of you who patienly lined up for the sale last November 13. So, I hope your kind understanding and to see you soon.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Andrew Song
    Vice President of Mobile Marketing
    LG Electronics Philippines

We will also be having another 30% discount on LG Optimus One in all LG concept stores this coming December. If you choose to participate in this promotion, please note that there will also be limitations in the number of stocks that will be released.
  • @kevination08
    nice info! baka sir pwede mo turo kung saan yung store. tia
  • no need to avail of what LG is offering para pumunta pa sa LG pasig ...just bought a brand new unit yesterday sa GH...mas less pa sa discounted price ng LG with warranty rin....been using it now nasa bag ko lang...typing this message using my Ipod touch na naka tetered sa optimus ko...

Saang store sa greenhills yan, paps?
  • @ biggs

malamang sa tiangge area nya nabili yan..
  • ang matindi dito marami din kac naviolate na rules... hehehe.... yung iba na gusto magreklamo eh you can try to send your complaint to DTI-NCR...
  • ang matindi dito marami din kac naviolate na rules... hehehe.... yung iba na gusto magreklamo eh you can try to send your complaint to DTI-NCR...

Can you site instances during the promo sale where the rules were violated, and to also include the said rules of DTI that were violated...? Because I didn't notice any violation. :)
  • Those who felt violated are only those who were not able to buy it with the promo price tag. Ask those lucky buyers if they feel violated, definitely the answer is "no".

Bottomline: Don't expect too much during a promo that you can have it because you have the money. Promo is not a right but just a privilege given by the company. :D And business is business. Boycott LG? I don't think so. Once, there will be a promo again without announcing it publicly because of your pride you will still fall in line hoping to be lucky enough to get what one wants. :D
  • I agree with techno_savvy. And it's not that LG is keeping it a secret to everybody that they will have a promo before it happened, because I checked their Facebook fan page, and it was announced there. Mahirap nga lang hanapin yung fanpage nila, kasi hindi under the name "LG", but it is "MyLifesGoodPH". :D
  • bakit naman ganun ang strategy ng marketing ng LG, kung gusto nila makilala ang phone nila bakit kailangan pang may 1hr limitation lang ang promo, bakit hindi na lang nila gawin 30% off for 1 day or 2days sale....hindi na nga masyado kagandan ang mga phone models nila, hindi pa maganda ang marketing strategy nila, like LG cookie km555e 200 discount for student, un magandang strategy nila un hindi na kailangan pumila ng isang oras para maka kuha ng discount...
  • how much sa GH 2ng optimus one sir?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys