User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

*The iPhone thread

• merong bang apps sa iPhone para maka install ng android games??? wala na kasi un HAD sa appstore, sa google play na lang meron
  • Hello po!
    Patulong naman po.
    1st time ko lang gagamit ng Iphone. Meron akong iphone 6 plus at ni reset ko siya, after ma reset Sim Not Valid na po. Kahit anong sim na po ang inilagay ko, mapa Globe, TM, or Sun sim not valid pa din po siya. Na update ko na po yung iphone sa 12.2 OS. Gumagana po ang unit kapag walang sim.

Patulong naman po
  • ^
    Semi- FU unit i think.
  • marc012881 Send Message View User Items on April 30, 2019 01:50 PM

Need Help!
    Iphone XS or XS Max.. 10k din kasi pagitan but almost the same specs except sa screen and batt (batt to accomodate the bigger screen i think)

TIA po.

Im Using Xs, Di ako nako Max kasi, ayoko talaga sa malaki galing din ako Ip7 lang, sakto lang tlga sya sakin, after months of use 5 months, nag isip ako what if max nalng, mukha magnda, pero nag stick nalng ako sa Xs, ok din nmn, pero try mo mag max mgnda daw
  • Hi, is there anyway to transfer my messages, calendar, contacts and notes from one iphone to another? Planning to upgrade from ip6s plus to ip7 plus.
  • iTunes backup... provided that the source and destination iPhone are on the same iOS version...

iCloud backup... provided that you have stable LTE or higher speed internet connection...
  • Thanks for the reply, pano po kung gusto ko i transfer naman sa android? Is that possible po?
  • @nino24
    Hi, is there anyway to transfer my messages, calendar, contacts and notes from one iphone to another? Planning to upgrade from ip6s plus to ip7 plus.

If both iPhones have been updated to a recent iOS version, you can easily transfer those using Quick Start. Check the link below for the step-by-step procedure.

<click here for link>
  • hi good morning pwede ba magpa warranty ng iphone bought from sg sa powermac dito sa phil thanks
  • iOS 12.3.1 (16F203) available for download...
  • anu masasabi nio mga ios user? totoo kaya to? iphone 11 and iphone 11max leaked video

<click here for link>
  • normal lang ba na pag nakacarrier locked (smartlocked) na mahina ang reception ng lte? I'm using iphone 6s plus, may time na pag nakalte hindi makaconnect sa internet pero pag iset ng 3g then ibalik sa lte nakakaconnect ulit.

i also have an fu iphone 6s pero not experiencing this issue naman.
  • planning to buy a used Iphone xs. Any tips on how to check the phone since this is my 1st iphone? TIA.
  • normal lang ba na pag nakacarrier locked (smartlocked) na mahina ang reception ng lte? I'm using iphone 6s plus, may time na pag nakalte hindi makaconnect sa internet pero pag iset ng 3g then ibalik sa lte nakakaconnect ulit.

i also have an fu iphone 6s pero not experiencing this issue naman.

I have a Smart-locked iPhone and that happens at times, depende sa area.
  • New releases
    iOS 9.3.6 for iPhone 4s
    iOS 10.3.4 for iPhone 5
    iOS 12.4 for iPhone 5s and newer
  • ^ good to see even older iPhones are still getting updates. You don't usually see that with Android phones...even the ones from Google.
  • Its just an update for GPS Bug Fix

Apple recommends all users with eligible devices install the new updates. Apple devices won't be affected until November 3, 2019, so there should be plenty of time for users with affected iPhones and iPads to install the new software.

According to Apple, those who don't update to the new version of iOS by November 3 might see their iPhones and iPads failing to maintain an accurate GPS position, and features that rely on correct date and time, like syncing with iCloud and fetching email, might not work

External Image
  • ^ I'm aware of that. However minor that is, it's still a good thing that there's an effort to fix the GPS glitch. Once in a while, Apple also pushes security updates which patch serious vulnerabilities as well.

Just saying that the manufacturers of many really old Android phones wouldn't even bother fixing those kinds of things because of fragmentation.

Project trebel which is set to fix Android's update troubles is only available from Oreo onwards so old android phones are out of luck.
  • Hi guys, there are Iphone X sellers on Facebook na nagbebenta ng 30k lang even with replacement accessories, has anyone tried buying from them? They're FU. Usually 64gb. If so, how do you know that it's legit? Thanks in advance.
  • okay poba 12.4 sa 6+, ano ang improvements?
  • Any one have stuttering / echoing text tone problem with IPhone Xs ?

<click here for link>
  • iOS 12.4.1 is out
  • Mura na ba sa 30k ang second hand iphone X 64gb fu?
  • iTunes backup... provided that the source and destination iPhone are on the same iOS version...

iCloud backup... provided that you have stable LTE or higher speed internet connection...

just wanna clear if ever may luma ako back up ng phone bago ko sya i format at reset pero accidentally may nabura sa current phone nya na notes so naka sync iyon sa icloud

possible ba na marecover ko iyon upon resotring the back up kumbaga hindi ko icoconect sa wifi para di mag sync yung notes na nabura
  • just wanna clear if ever may luma ako back up ng phone bago ko sya i format at reset pero accidentally may nabura sa current phone nya na notes so naka sync iyon sa icloud

possible ba na marecover ko iyon upon resotring the back up kumbaga hindi ko icoconect sa wifi para di mag sync yung notes na nabura

As long as Synced siya through iCloud, you'll have access to it at the iCloud Website. Just go to Notes, then you'll have a Previously Deleted Folder. Take not that there's a possibility that it has been permanently deleted if it's more than 30-days.
  • Magkano kaya dito sa pinas yun iphone 11, kung around 700 dolars ito?
  • sem_rs - I'm assuming nasa 45-46k yung base model (64GB). Hopefully mas mababa pa, pero historically kasi laging around 10k higher than usual price after conversion from USD to Php.

-- edited by JunKisaragi on Sep 12 2019, 12:45 PM
  • Downloading IOS 13
  • Guys anong xr case gaya ng Spigen rugged armor ang maganda na may good drop protection pero di masyado sagabal ang sidelip when swiping? Lanyard loop is a plus. Plus ano gamit niyo screen protector na di masyado kamahalan.

Ideal budget ko for case is 1500php and 500 for sp/tg
  • ganda ng dark mode sa oled screen ng xs max. sana wala akong bugs na maencounter.

-- edited by MrBungle on Sep 20 2019, 11:05 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys