User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Prepaid Users Thread Only (no postpaid discussions please)

• ^yes lte lang
  • ^ that means sa lugar na h+ lang ang signal ay pocket wifi lang muna ang pwedeng magamit?
  • boss curious lang ako pwede poba magpasa load from touch mobile to globe?
  • Guys baka may alternative sa gotscombokea37? Mukhang hindi na available. Sayang ung 350callntext unlimited ko kung ndi makakapag add on. Salamat sa magrereply.
  • @FizzyBubblech

350callntext unlimited? Bakit GOTSCOMBOKEA37 ang gagamitin mo? It doesn't have the power to extend those consumables.

Hanapin mo yung GLOBE GOSAKTO THREAD ko. Andun lahat sa page 1 nun ang mga recommended promo codes you can use.
  • Trying to enroll promo code goctcomboahf179 since this morning but puro network error. Is globe 8080 down today?
  • gotscombohbf179 mali yata keyword word
  • Hello, pwede ba mag tap ng surfing promo sa Goextra90? Thanks
  • Hello, pwede ba mag tap ng surfing promo sa Goextra90 at papatong kaya sya sa 7 days validity ng goextra? Thanks

-- edited by ike08 on Feb 26 2020, 04:59 PM
  • puwede, pero only surfing bal lang, any other expired on time,
  • Ano promo sa unli_ fb ngayon 2020?
  • Sorry OT - can you still access GCash now?
  • ^
    Kakaaccess ko lang kanina, OK naman gcash app
  • ^ Thanks. Mine says ' 3rd party maintenance'
  • May plan pa ba na text and call only? I'm planning to revive my old Nokia 1616 phone.
  • puwede na ba eSim ang Prepaid sa Globe?
  • regrading on porting to Globe, is the online porting via their website still doable? bec 2 of my officemates tried but both of them not receiving the promised porting sim via courier, month ago already, should they go to GLobe center to port? but isn't the USC has 15days expiry? do they need another USC?
  • Nakapagpa-register na ba ang lahat?

External Image
  • anyone able to port to Globe Prepaid lately? parang no one success in porting to Globe nowadays, wala naka receive ng MNP sim from Globe
  • Globe Prepaid eSIM to launch in Q3 2023

<click here for link>
  • hehe, Globe finally feels the pain, gaya gaya
    they removed the share-a-load, no non-expired data, calls, sms.

they are deleting their prepaid users from their database,

-- edited by DON2003 on Aug 28 2023, 07:43 AM
  • Might as well use Gomo kung maayos Globe infra sa area nyo.
    Personally, I prefer to use Smart as main and back up with Dito.
  • same tayo, I might reuse DITO as main then smart esim as backup, meron naman magic data with calls and sms, pag nawala signal si dito, backup na lang smart.
    kaysa Globe, need renew every month, di puwede share load, lahat di puwede, hehe
  • am planning to switch my prepaid sim to postpaid, will I be able to switch to plan zero after the switch?
    but still got about 2k of load which I usually share to some friends and relatives when they needed, now I have no use of these loads, is there any way to use up these loads or convert to something usable beside wasted up with data?

-- edited by DON2003 on Nov 05 2023, 01:27 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys