User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Prepaid Users Thread Only (no postpaid discussions please)

• until kelan pwede pa mag redeem ng points?
  • tried checking as of yesterday.... supposedly I should have 100+ points na gagamitin ko sana nung 3/28 pa pero the usual reply na "request cannot be processed" at kahit na rewards app ayaw din

they should have a very good reason for this and extend it a month... but who am I kidding
  • lagpas april 1 na. di pa rin pwede mag share ng pts.
  • bal nga ayaw din
  • bal nga ayaw din

kahit yung rewards app ayaw din makita balance
  • akala ko ako lang, may iba pa na not working rewards? na fixed na?
  • pagkaalam ko may system enhancement sila sa rewards system last Jan/Feb period, ang result di ako makatransact sa Globe business center using my rewards points, they had to report my concern to the support team para umayos pag gamit ng rewards. try to call 211 or visit a business center to report and have your accounts/rewards checked so you can avail/use your points.

-- edited by dejakenth on Apr 20 2017, 12:21 PM
  • @dejakenth
    ty, naayos ba sa inyo? 2x called globe but still cant access my rewards,
  • nakakaredeem naba kayo ng points? :-(
  • I'm thinking of having Globe prepaid as a back up line.

What's the best unli call and text promo + data I can avail of?
  • @DON2003, na-avail ko na pero the Globe store personnel had to escalate internally that I have issue using my points. They will help you sa store cause it helps them meet their sales quota. So faster ang action, and support has to adjust something sa account ko before I was able to transact successfully.
  • @dejakenth so sa store agad maayos? 3x na ako call sa hotline, mukha wala manyayari

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys