User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

GoMo sim

• @july29 you are porting in to Gomo or porting out? if Gomo na sim mo, you have no use of 8080 number, if porting to Globe naman, if you have access to *143# then 8080 will be good
  • @DON2003 I know it is for globe, what I meant was yung mga premium numbers lalo na yung sa bank. Kasi Security Bank naka link sa number ko, sometimes need ko magsend request sa premium number nila which is 2086, can not be sent ang status lagi sa gomo.
  • @july ah ok, actually it is not recommended to use Gomo for otp as they have no physical store and no database on the registration of your number, so anything happens, pahirapan mag replace ng sim, kahit na I was told they can replace the sim and number but there is no clear process to do it,

better stay with a low cost postpaid plan for all otp needs so it is properly registered to your info and can cut the line immediately and temporarily and reactivate once replaced with a new sim, don't use prepaid number for your otp need, just my 2 cents lang, all up to you

Gomo is only good for backup use or second sim use or for tipid use lang, plug into sim 2 and forget it, you have data on the go always and anytime when wifi is out, call and txt to any network without register to a promo, but only once in a while lang, both not for heavy use, cheaper pag regular promo on Globe for heavy unli uses.
  • @DON2003 I already changed my mind. I was able to sell my easy switch sim kit. Sayang opportunity na to. I know Gomo operates din sa ibang bansa and mas better pa yung service nila dun kesa sa what is offered here.
  • @july29 sayang pero you can do the switch anytime you want naman,

how did you got your globe usc pala?

-- edited by DON2003 on Oct 23 2021, 10:20 PM
  • @DON2003 di ako nanghinayang. I can still transfer naman sa ibang network, maybe wait it out a bit since this is still new dito. Mabagal process.

I got my USC via appointment thru virtual store ng Globe. May tumawag na agent from the store branch na napili ko and vinerfy lang yung number and identity ko, sinend na agad USC. Conversation lasted around 3 mins. Sobrang dali lang pala. Yung waiting time for your appointment and yung paglipat na sa network na gusto mo, dun nagtatagal process.

-- edited by july29 on Oct 24 2021, 07:25 PM
  • pero ang USC yata is good for 7 days? request ulit na after 3months, tama ba?
  • Nope, 15 days validity ng USC number. Pagkakuha diretso mo na i-apply sa chosen network mo para maprocess agad. Base sa nabasa ko, if ever na lilipat ka ulit network dapat nakalipas na ang 60 days from the first transfer.
  • pag di nagamit ang USC puwede request another 1 anytime or need after 60 days?
    am planning to port my sun, cherry, tnt and tm sim to Globe and Gomo kasi, sana puwede txt lang code to receive USC and not hassle to go to center pa

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys