User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• He Collects Your Tears

Today’s Scripture
    "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book."(Psalm 56:8, NLT)

Do you know how important you are to God? He cares so much about every detail of your life. He cares about your thoughts, feelings and emotions. In fact, what you are going through is so important to Him that He records every sorrow and collects the tears you’ve shed.

Why would God record your sorrows and collect your tears? Because everything that affects you matters to Him. He is your Vindicator. He’s keeping an account of every wrong that’s ever been done to you so that He can make up for every single one of them. He wants to restore to you everything that has ever been stolen. He wants to heal every hurt and pain.

Today, know that God cares about the things that concern you. He cares about the things that hurt you. He is close to the brokenhearted, and He wants to bring you peace and comfort. Turn to Him and receive His love. Let Him bring healing to your heart and restoration to your soul.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me and caring about the things that concern me. I choose to give You every hurt, pain and sorrow, knowing that You will make all things new in Your time in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE I am grateful for who God is in my life and for what He's done. I will not take for granted the people, the opportunities, and the favor He has blessed me with. I will look at what is right and not what is wrong. I will thank Him for what I have and not complain about what I don't have. I will see each day as a gift from God. My heart will overflow with praise and gratitude for all of His goodness. This is my declaration.

Whenever I talk to people who have had life-threatening experiences, whether from an illness, an accident, or some other challenge, without fail they talk about how they have come to appreciate each and every day more than ever before. They don't take a minute for granted. They see every day as a gift from God.

We have to realize that our lives could be gone in a moment. There are no guarantees that we will be here at this time next year. Learn to live each day to the fullest. Don't complain. Don't focus on what's wrong. Be grateful for the opportunity to experience each day.

Things may not be perfect. You may have some aches and pains. You may have some adversity. But in the big scope of things your life could be a whole lot worse. And really, you need to live every day like it could be your last.

I heard somebody say, "If you only had an hour to live, whom would you call? What would you say? And what are you waiting for?" Don't take for granted what God has already given you.

You may not realize it but we are living in the good old days. I'm convinced twenty or thirty years from now you will look back and say, "Those were some great times. I remember when I was just a young man. I remember when his brother still had some hair!" These are the good old days.

I used to play basketball with a young man, a strong athlete, who began having problems with one of his eyes. He went to the doctor and was told that he had a form of cancer that threatened his vision in the eye. As you can imagine he was devastated. He could not believe it. Then, he went in for surgery and his doctors found that he didn't have cancer. Instead, they found an unusual fungus, which they were able to remove. His vision was saved. When my friend woke up from the operation and heard the good news he said, "This is the greatest day of my life!"

Think about it. He didn't just win the lottery. He didn't just earn a big promotion. He didn't just buy a new home. He simply learned that he would continue to have the vision he'd always had.

He told me, "now every morning when I get up I look around on purpose. I stare at my children. I go outside and I look up at the leaves. I take time to pick up an acorn and I'll just stare at it." Because he almost lost his vision, seeing has now taken on a whole new meaning. He appreciates it in a much greater way.

You need to live every day like it could be your last.
  • Arise, Shine

Today’s Scripture
    “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.”(Isaiah 60:1, NIV)

Today, God wants to exceed your expectations! He has amazing things in store for you. He wants to take you places that you’ve never dreamed and do things in your life that you’ve never imagined. His glory is rising upon His people which means things are going to fall into place so that you can accomplish what He has placed in your heart. Even the hidden dreams that you’ve given up on, God has not given up on. He is going to do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond all you could ask, think or imagine. Now is the time to arise and shine in Him.

Be aware, your mind may try to talk you out of it, but if you’ll listen with your heart, this truth will resonate on the inside of you. Don’t let discouragement hold you back or keep you down. Rise up every morning and declare, “Today is the day that the Lord has made.” Choose to rejoice in Him. Choose to expect His goodness. Choose to arise and shine and receive every spiritual blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. Thank You for choosing me and for preparing a bright future for me. I will arise and shine. Let everything I do bring honor to You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE I will experience God's faithfulness. I will not worry. I will not doubt. I will keep my trust in Him, knowing that He will not fail me. I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart and I will become everything God created me to be. This is my declaration.

Every one of us has dreams and goals in our heart. There are promises that we are standing on. Maybe you are believing for a child to turn around, or believing to get healthy again, believing to start a business or to be in ministry. Deep down you know God has spoken that to your spirit. He has birthed it on the inside. But so often, because it's taking a long time and we've been through disappointments, we get negative and start thinking that it will not happen.

The reason many people don't see God's promises come to pass is because they become discouraged and give up too soon. But just because you don't see anything happening doesn't mean God is not working. Just because it's taking a long time doesn't mean God ran out of options. Your mind is saying, It's over. Your emotions are saying, No way. The circumstances look impossible. That doesn't mean God won't do what He said. Just because you don't see anything happening doesn't mean God is not working.

God is faithful to His word. All of His promises are "Yes" and "Amen." That means if you will do your part and believe even though it looks impossible, and not let your mind, your emotions, or other people talk you out of it, then God promises in due season and at the right time He will bring it to pass. It may not happen the way you expect it or on your timetable, but God is a faithful God. It will happen.

He will not let you down. That's what He said in Hebrews 13: "I will not in any way fail you or leave you without support. Therefore we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my Helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?' "

You need to let that sink down on the inside: "I will not fail you." God is saying, "Everything will work out. I'm in complete control. I know what the medical report says. I know what the financial situation looks like. I see the people who are coming against you. I know how big your dreams are. And hear me clearly; I will not fail you. I will not let you down. I will not let that problem overtake you. I will cause you to be the overcomer."

God is saying if we will keep our trust in Him, He will always make a way even though it looks like there is no way. He will give you strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, peace that passes understanding. God will vindicate you for the wrongs that have been done. He will pay you back for unfair situations. He promised He will not only bring your dreams to pass but He will give you even the secret desires of your heart.

Dare to trust Him. Come back to that place of peace. Quit being worried, stressed out, wondering if it will happen. God has you in the palm of His hand. He has never once failed before, and the good news is He is not about to start now.

Just because you don't see anything happening doesn't mean God is not working.
  • Joy in His Presence

Today’s Scripture
    “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”(Psalm 16:11, NIV)

God promises that joy is found in His presence, and if you’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then His presence lives inside of you. That means you are full of joy!

Joy manifests when you focus your mind and heart on the Father and begin to praise Him. It doesn’t matter where you are or what’s going on around you, you can access the joy that’s inside of you at anytime, day or night.

Know this: God wants you to experience His supernatural joy and peace at all times. That’s why He chose to live inside of you and give you an endless supply. Don’t waste another minute feeling overburdened and discouraged. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength, and you will move forward in victory on the path of life He’s prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for an endless supply of joy. Today, I choose to cast my cares on You and give You the praise, glory and honor due Your name. Let joy flow through me so that I can be a witness of Your goodness to those around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration.

A friend of mine, was working at home, refinishing a piece of furniture with an electric sander to remove the old stain. It was a tool she'd had for some time. It wasn't in that great of shape. As she was working, one of the main parts broke off and it wouldn't work anymore. So she put the sander and the broken part into a Lakewood Church bag that she'd just happened to have at home.
    She went up to the hardware store.

This gentleman came over to help her. She showed him the broken part and asked if he had it. He looked at her in the strangest way, almost like this glaze came his eyes and he said, "No, we don't have that part. We don't even carry that model." But he reached up on the shelf and got a brand-new, top-of-the-line sander and said, "Here, I want you to have this. It's our gift to you."

She had never even met the man, never seen him before. She was totally taken back. She said, "Are you sure you want to give this to me?"

He said, "Yes. I'm positive. Just go up to the counter and give them my number: 5-5-5."

So she went up to the counter almost in disbelief. There were three registers open.
    They had five or six people in each line. She stood at the back of the line. All of the sudden the lady working the register looked over and said, "Hey, lady. Come up here. I want to check you out right now."

She pointed at herself and said, "Do you mean me?"

She said, "Yes, I mean you, the highly favored woman."

She was kind of embarrassed. She didn't want to cut ahead of others, but the lady insisted, so she went up there and showed her the sander and said, "This man said he wanted to give this to me."
    She said, "Well, I don't know if he can do that. Who was he?"

"I don't know but he said his number was 5-5-5," she said.

She said, "Well, he can do whatever he wants. He's the regional manager."
    Just as she was about to leave she said to the lady, "By the way, why did you call me up in front of all these people?"

The lady said, "I saw your Church bag and I watch every Sunday. And I know anybody that goes to that Church has to be highly favored."

I believe that those who stay in faith are highly favored. You need to prepare for an exceeding, abundant, above-and-beyond life; a life where people go out of their way for no reason to be good to you; a life where you get promoted even though you weren't the most qualified; a life where you find yourself in the right place at the right time.

When you walk in God's favor, His blessings will chase you down and overtake you.
  • Garment of Praise

Today’s Scripture
    "...Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor."(Isaiah 61:3, NIV)

What type of attitude are you wearing today? What’s covering your mind and emotions? Are you clothed with despair and disappointment? Are you wearing “heaviness?”

If you’ve recently gone through a hurtful or disappointing situation, there is a season to grieve a loss. It’s important to go through that process and release the hurt to God. But the Bible also says that God wants to give you a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness or despair. He wants to exchange your hurt for His healing. He wants to fill you with His peace and joy.

Are the garments of yesterday holding you back and weighing you down? Maybe it’s time to exchange that heaviness for His garment of praise. Maybe it’s time to release those heavy burdens. Maybe it’s time to forgive those who have hurt you and begin to praise your way to victory. When you wear a garment of praise, you’ll stand strong and display His splendor all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You with an open and humble heart. I ask that You take my old garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise and have Your way in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE God's incredible blessings over my life. I will see an explosion of God's goodness, a sudden widespread increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of God's favor. It will elevate me to a level higher than I ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way. This is my declaration.

A friend of mine wanted to attend a major university, but he needed a scholarship to pay for his tuition. He applied many months before the school year started. Even though his grades were good enough to get into the school, he was informed that there were no more scholarships available. So, he enrolled in a junior college instead.

It looked like his dream of going to the major university was over. It looked like the situation was permanent. All the facts said it would not to happen. But just a few weeks before school was to start, the scholarship office called back and said something had opened up. Instead of offering him the two-year partial scholarship he had applied for, they offered him a four-year total scholarship; an explosive blessing.

You may think your situation is permanent. You've been in it a long time. You don't see how you could ever rise any higher. All the facts are telling you it's impossible. But God is saying today, "You need to get ready. Where you are is not permanent. I have explosive blessings coming your way. I will increase you beyond your salary. I will bless you beyond your normal income. I will suddenly change things in your life."

That's how the word explosion is defined. It means, "sudden, widespread increase." That's what God wants to do for each one of us. Suddenly. You won't expect it. It's out of the ordinary and it's not small. It's not mediocre. It's widespread increase. That means it's so amazing you know it had to be the hand of God.

That's what happened to one gentleman. He stopped by the church a while back and brought a very large donation to the ministry. It was his tithe. He said he had received an inheritance from a family member he had never met before. In fact, he didn't even really know that they were related, but this man left him a gift that thrust his family to a whole new level. He was able to not only pay his house off but he also had paid off several other people's houses as well.

I don't know about you, but I'm believing for some long-lost relatives like that. I'm believing for explosive blessings. The Apostle Paul talked about this in Ephesians 2:7 (AMP). He said that we would see "the unlimited, immeasurable, surpassing greatness of God's favor." He was saying we would see favor like we've never seen it before.

I'm believing for explosive blessings. In the real world, it may look like you could never accomplish your dreams. You've already calculated how you'll never get out of debt. You've run all the numbers--but God is saying, "You haven't seen My explosive blessings. You haven't seen the surpassing greatness of My favor. I have blessings that will catapult you years ahead. I have increase that goes beyond your normal calculations."

I've learned God doesn't always take us in normal increments. There are times He will increase us little by little. We have to be faithful day in and day out. But when you come to one of these explosive blessings, instead of going from 7 to 8 to 9, God will take you from 7 to 8 to 63 to 64. That's widespread increase!

God is saying today, "You need to get ready. Where you are is not permanent. I have explosive blessings coming your way..."
  • Rest for Your Soul

Today’s Scripture
    "Then Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.'"(Matthew 11:28, NLT)

Rest for Your Soul
    God wants to give you rest. He wants to refresh and restore your soul—your mind, will and emotions. It’s so easy to get caught up in the “busyness” of life, and before long, your mind, will and emotions are so “spun up” that you can barely think straight! But even in the hustle of life, you can find rest, ease and relaxation. God wants you to enjoy your life. That’s why He tells us to come to Him. God wants to take care of everything that concerns you so that you can find rest in your innermost being.

Imagine how you would feel if someone came up to you today and said, “Give me all of your monthly bills; I’m going to pay them.” You’d get pretty excited, wouldn’t you? But it wouldn’t happen until you did your part to actually hand that person your bills. They can’t pay them for you if you never release them. In the same way, when we release our cares and concerns to God, He promises to take care of them.

Today, choose to release your cares to the Lord. Let Him fill you with His peace and joy. Receive the rest that He promises and enjoy the fulfillment and blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I humbly come to You. I choose to cast my cares on You so that I can live in Your rest. Thank You for Your goodness to me. Help me find ways to share Your goodness with those around me today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE I will choose faith over fear! I will meditate on what is positive and what is good about my situation. I will use my energy not to worry but to believe. Fear has no part in my life. I will not dwell on negative, discouraging thoughts. My mind is set on what God says about me. I know His plan for me is for success, victory, and abundance. This is my declaration.

Fear and faith have something in common. They both ask us to believe something will happen that we cannot see.

Fear says, "Believe the negative. That pain in your side? That's the same thing your grandmother died from. It will probably be the end of you."
    Faith says, "That sickness is not permanent. It's only temporary."
    Fear says, "Business is slow. You're going under."
    Faith says, "God is supplying all of your needs."
    Fear says, "You've been through too much. You will never be happy."
    Faith says, "Your best days are still out in front of you."

Here's the key: What we meditate on is what takes root. If we go around all day thinking about our fears, playing them over and over again in our minds, they become a reality. That's what Job said: "The thing I feared came upon me" (Job 3:25).

A man told me that when things were great in his life--he'd become engaged, his business was blessed--he didn't enjoy it. Instead of thanking God, he was afraid it would not last and that it was too good to be true. I told him, "You are helping your fears come to pass. When negative thoughts come, don't let take root. Just switch over into faith and say, 'Father, You said Your favor will last for a lifetime. You said goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.' " That's choosing faith instead of fear.

Today we have so many opportunities to worry and live in fear. People are worried about the economy, worried about their health, worried about their children. But God is saying to you: "Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe." It takes the same amount of energy to believe as it does to worry. It's just as easy to say, "God is supplying all of my needs" as it is to say, "I'll never make it." Don't expect the worst. That's using your faith in reverse.

Instead say, "God, my life is in Your hands. I know You're guiding and directing my steps and I'm not expecting defeat. I'm not expecting failure. I'm expecting to have a blessed year. I'm expecting to go over and not under."

Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.

-- edited by XslashX on May 28 2020, 08:04 AM
  • Come to the Father

Today’s Scripture
    "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]."(Matthew 11:28 AMP)

Does your soul need refreshing today? You can come to the Father and find what you need. Are you facing challenges in your relationships? Finances? Career? The Father wants to refresh you. He wants to give you rest.

Think about that for a moment. What would cause you to rest? If you knew everything was going to work out for your good, you would stop worrying. You would rest! Even if things don’t work out the way you planned or on your timetable, you can trust that God will turn things around in your favor.

Come to the Father today with thanksgiving. Thank Him right now for taking your burdens and giving you peace. Thank Him for loving you and giving you new life. Thank Him for His faithfulness! Go out today with an attitude of expectancy. He always has a plan, and you can always come to Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You now and give You my cares and burdens. I thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for giving me rest for my soul and peace in my heart today in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE breakthroughs are coming in my life, sudden bursts of God's goodness. Not a trickle. Not a stream. But a flood of God's power. A flood of healing. A flood of wisdom. A flood of favor. I am a breakthrough person and I choose to live breakthrough minded. I am expecting God to overwhelm me with His goodness and amaze me with His favor. This is my declaration.

In the Bible, King David needed a breakthrough when he faced an impossible situation. He and his men were up against a huge army--the Philistines. They were greatly outnumbered. They had little or no chance of winning. David asked God for help, and God gave David the promise that He would go with them and they would defeat that army.

When David and his men went out, that was exactly what happened. God gave them a great victory. David was so overwhelmed by it, he said in 1 Chronicles 14:11, "God has broken through to my enemies like the bursting forth of water." He named the place Baal-Perazim, which means, "the God of the breakthrough."

Notice, David likened God's power to the bursting forth of waters. He described it as a flood. He was saying when the God of the breakthrough shows up and releases His power it will be like a flood of His goodness, a flood of His favor, a flood of healing, a flood of new opportunity.

Think about how powerful water is: three or four feet of water can pick up a huge car that weighs thousands of pounds and move it all around. I've seen, on the news, big floods floating whole houses down the river. Nothing can stop the force of that water. Anything in the way is moved out of its path.

You may have difficulties that look extremely large, obstacles that look impassable, and dreams that appear unobtainable. But know this; when the God of the breakthrough releases a flood of His power nothing can stop it. Your sickness may look big but it's nothing for the God of the breakthrough. It doesn't have a chance when God releases a flood of His healing.

When the God of the breakthrough releases a flood of His power nothing can stop it. Your opponents may look powerful. They may be bigger, stronger, better equipped, and better financed. But they don't have a chance when God opens up the floodgates of His favor. You need to be ready, not for a trickle, not for a stream, not for a river. No, get ready for a flood of God's favor, a tidal wave of God's goodness, a tsunami of His increase.

You may be thinking "trickle" when God has an entire ocean to work with. You're thinking "stream" when God has a tidal wave. You should enlarge your vision. Dare to stretch your faith.

God wants to release His favor like a flood. He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness.
  • Hidden in Him

Today’s Scripture
    “For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.”(Psalm 27:5, NIV)

What a wonderful promise found in today’s Scripture that when you seek God, when you serve Him with your whole heart, He will hide you in His shelter. You can be so connected to Father God that you are untouchable and invisible to the enemy! You are hidden in Him!

That means no matter what is happening around you, you will have strength, confidence and rest greater than ever before knowing that you are safe in Him. Challenges may come your way, but you won’t be worried about them. You know that, ultimately, things are going to work out for your good. You know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. People may be talking, trying to make you look bad, but you don’t even give it a second thought. You know that your future is too bright to be distracted. You know they don’t control your destiny.

You just keep on being your best, walking in integrity, meditating on the Word, worshiping throughout the day, and stay hidden in Him!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father God, I come to You with an open and humble heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Mold me into Your image and keep me hidden in You. I bless You and praise You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE God is going before me making crooked places straight. He has already lined up the right people, the right opportunities and solutions to problems I haven't had. No person, no sickness, no disappointment, can stop His plan. What He promised will come to pass. This is my declaration.

A friend told me that he was trying to resolve a legal situation a while back but he ran into a government bureaucrat who told him it would take two years for his transaction to go through. My friend asked very kindly and politely, "Is there any way that it could happen sooner?"

The man, who was the official in charge of that office, answered back very gruffly: "I said it would be two years and I meant it will be two years. The system is all backed up. I've got so much work in front of you. It will be a long time before I get to your paperwork." My friend did not give up.

"Well, that's fine," he said, "but I will pray and believe that somehow God will cause it to happen sooner." That made the bureaucrat even more aggravated. And he said back sarcastically, "Pray all you want, but I'm in charge and I'm telling you it will take two years." Six weeks later the same official called my friend and said, "Come on in. Your paperwork is ready." My friend thought it was a mistake. "Are you sure it's mine?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," the bureaucrat said. My friend went there as quickly as he could. He said to the official, "Thank you so much. But I thought you said it would take at least two years." "I did," the bureaucrat said. "But ever since I met you I can't get you off my mind. I wake up in the morning thinking about you. I eat lunch thinking about you. I go to bed thinking about you. And I am so sick and tired of thinking about you. Take your paperwork and go."

It says in Deuteronomy, chapter 9 , "Today you are about to face people much stronger and much more powerful." Then comes the promise: "But the Lord your God will cross over ahead of you like a devouring fire to destroy them. He will subdue them so that you can quickly conquer.' "

You may be facing a situation that seems impossible, like the bureaucrat who frustrated my friend. It may not appear that you have a chance. But God will take care of your enemies so you can quickly conquer them.

It's not by our own strength or by our own power. It's because Almighty God, the One who holds our future in His hands, is going before us, fighting our battles, making crooked places straight, even causing our enemies to want to be good to us. Almighty God is going before us, fighting our battles.

"But the Lord your God will cross over ahead of you like a devouring fire to destroy them. He will subdue them so that you can quickly conquer."
  • Your Heredity Can't Stop Your Destiny

Today’s Scripture
    "…If God is for us, who can be against us?"(Romans 8:31, NIV)

I heard somebody say, "Don't let your heredity stop your destiny." In other words, don't let the way somebody treated you or what they did or didn't give you keep you from pressing forward and becoming all that God has created you to be.

The people who raised you may have had addictions, but that doesn't have to be your future. You can be the one to break that negative cycle. Your parents may have had anger issues or never amounted to much, but you don't have to keep letting that curse be passed from generation to generation.

You can be the one to say, "No more. This is a new day! I may have had an unfair past, but I'm not going to have an unfair future. I know that God put a blessing on me before anybody could put a curse, and I'm not going to let my heredity stop my destiny."

Today, know that God is for you. When you choose to put Him first place in your life, then nothing can stop your destiny! Seek Him with a humble heart and break free from the bondage of the past!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for empowering me by Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for giving me new life and erasing my past. I declare today that no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE I am equipped for every good work God has planned for me. I am anointed and empowered by the Creator of the universe. Every bondage, every limitation, is being broken off of me. This is my time to shine. I will rise higher, overcome every obstacle, and experience victory like never before! This is my declaration.

God has equipped and empowered you with everything you need. You don't have to struggle and try to make things happen. It's already in you: the strength, the creativity, the ideas. God's already lined up the right people. He's already given you the breaks you need by anointing you with oil, His blessings and grace.

When I was growing up, I'd play football on the beach with a bunch of my friends. Back then I'd put Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil all over my body to keep from getting sunburned, but it turned out to help my game, too. I'm already kind of fast, but with that oil, nobody could tackle me. Big guys twice my size would grab me but I'd slip right out of their hands. I had an advantage. I was all oiled up.

That's the way it is when you walk in your anointing: things that should bring you down won't. Maybe you were laid off from the job. You should feel discouraged, but instead you stay in faith and you end up finding a better job.

Maybe your discouragement is due to a relationship that came to an end. You should feel bitter, but instead you stay in faith and God opens up another door to a better relationship. When you face tough times, remind yourself, "I've been anointed for this. I will not be negative. I will not lose my joy. I will stay full of praise. I know God is in control, and I believe He can take what was meant for my harm and turn it around and use it to my advantage."

If you do that, then one day you will look back on your life and realize that you made it through difficult times through the anointing God put on you. He gave you strength when you didn't think you could go on. He gave you joy when you should have been discouraged. He opened up a door when you didn't see any way out. Now you can look back and say with me, "Where would I have been if it had not been for the goodness of God in my life?"

God can take what was meant for my harm and turn it around and use it to my advantage.
  • Walk Through

Today’s Scripture
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me..."(Psalm 23:4, NKJV)

Do you ever feel like you are walking through the valley of the shadow of death? During the tough times, it’s easy to get discouraged.

I love what it says in the verse, “though I walk through…” No matter what you are facing today, know this: you are not alone, and you are just walking through. You don’t have to stop and live in the tough times. They are only temporary.

I encourage you today; don’t allow fear to paralyze you in the middle of “the valley of the shadow of death.” Remember, God is with you. He is walking beside you. He is strengthening you. He is making a way of escape for you. He is lining up people and situations to bring you out of that tough place into a place of strength and victory. Don’t give up! Press on and walk through!

Begin to get a vision of your life on the other side. See yourself more loving, more faithful, stronger and more blessed than ever before. As you keep moving forward and walking through, you will get to the other side and experience the victory God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for walking with me even in the hard times. I trust that You are taking me through my circumstances to a place of victory and strength in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • I DECLARE that I have a sound mind filled with good thoughts, not thoughts of defeat. By faith, I am well able. I am anointed. I am equipped. I am empowered. My thoughts are guided by God's Word every day. No obstacle can defeat me, because my mind is programmed for victory. This is my declaration.

Many of God's promises are in the past tense. In Ephesians God says, "I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing." He says in Colossians, "I have made you worthy." In Psalms He says, "I have surrounded you with favor as a shield."

All of those are put in past tense like it's already happened. Now you must do your part and come into agreement with God. You may not feel blessed today. A lot of things may be coming against you with your family, with your finances, or with your health. Your mind may be telling you, This isn't for me. No way I'm blessed.

Instead, you must be bold and say, "God, if You say I'm blessed then I believe I'm blessed. My checkbook may not say I'm blessed. The economy doesn't say I'm blessed. The medical report doesn't say I'm blessed. But God, I know You have the ultimate authority. Since You say I'm blessed, my report is I am blessed."

When you get in agreement with God like that, it allows Him to release the promises that already have your name on them. You can pull it out of the unseen spiritual realm over into the physical, seen realm. That's what the Bible says: "God speaks of nonexistent things as if they already existed."

But too many people go around thinking, well, I wish I was blessed. I wish I had favor. No, you've got to reprogram your thinking. It says in Psalms that God has already crowned you with favor. You may not realize it, but there is a crown on your head right now and it is not a crown of defeat, of lack, of mediocrity. It is a crown of God's favor.

If you are to activate that favor, you must get in agreement with God by declaring, "I do have favor." You cannot drag through the day thinking, why do I always get the short end of the stick? why do I always have these bad breaks? When those discouraging thoughts come and try to convince you that nothing good is in store, just as an act of faith you need to reach up and adjust your crown of favor. Make sure it's on straight. God has already blessed you. He has already made you more than a conqueror. He has already given you that crown of favor.

How do you tap in to what God has already done? Very simple: just act like you're blessed, talk like you're blessed, walk like you're blessed, think like you're blessed, smile like you're blessed, dress like you're blessed. Put actions behind your faith, and one day you will see it become a reality.

God has already crowned you with favor.
  • What Are You Expecting?

Today’s Scripture
    “...Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.”(Psalm 81:10, NIV)

There is greatness inside of you! As a believer, the Holy Spirit dwells and lives within you. You have all the power and authority in heaven and earth living on the inside of you!

Do you have your mouth open wide today? In other words, are you expecting God to fill you and increase you beyond measure?

One thing that closes off what God wants to do in your life is negative thinking. If you go around thinking, “Well, I don’t think I’ll ever meet my sales goals this year with the economy like it is;” or “I don’t think I’ll ever get promoted; I’m not that qualified;” or “I don’t think I’ll ever get well,” then the problem is that your mouth is barely open.

Jesus said, “According to your faith, it will be done unto you.” He might as well have said, “If you’ve got a cup, I’ll fill you with a cup level of blessing. If you’ve got a bucket, I’ll fill you with a bucket level of blessing.”

Jesus is saying today, why don’t you take the limits off? Why don’t you believe for supernatural opportunities? Why don’t you go out each day expecting increase and promotion? Expect favor, expect peace, expect joy.

If you’ll go out each day expecting far-and-beyond favor, if you’ll “open wide your mouth,” you won’t be disappointed. He’ll fill your cup until it overflows so that you can live the abundant life He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I come before You today with an open and humble heart ready to receive all You have for me. Teach me to live a life that is pleasing to You so that I can be an example of Your love in the world around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE a legacy of faith over my life. I declare that I will store up blessings for future generations. My life is marked by excellence and integrity. Because I'm making right choices and taking steps of faith, others will want to follow me. God's abundance is surrounding my life today. This is my declaration.

When you hear the word legacy you probably think of what you will leave behind or how you will be remembered when you are gone. That's one way of thinking, but there is something even more significant. The Scripture talks about how we can store up mercy for our children and future generations.

You can store up blessings and favor by living a life of excellence and integrity that will affect generations to come. I know I am blessed today because I had parents who honored God. I also had grandparents who prayed for me and modeled a life of excellence. You are where you are because somebody sacrificed. Somebody prayed. Somebody served. And now God is honoring them by releasing His goodness in your life. None of us got to where we are on our own.

In 2 Timothy 1:5 (NIV), the Apostle Paul said, "Timothy, the faith I see in you first dwelt in your grandmother, Lois, and then your mother, Eunice, and now I can see it in you." Paul was saying, "Timothy, what I see in you didn't start with you. It started because you had a praying grandmother. That woman honored God with her life. She stored up mercy that was passed down to your mother, and now I can see it in you. And the good news is it will not stop with you. It will be handed down from generation to generation."

You may not feel like you have a godly heritage if your parents or grandparents didn't give God the time of day. But you may be reaping the rewards of a legacy left a hundred years ago by a great-great-grandfather or other ancestors. They prayed. They helped others. It was their faith, their life of excellence, that planted the seed, and now God is rewarding them by helping you to live a life of victory.

Scripture tells the story of Joshua and the people of Israel who were in the midst of a great battle. Their leader Moses was on a hill holding up a staff of God in the air. As long as Moses had his hands raised, Joshua and the Israelites would win. But when he grew tired and put his hands down the enemy would start prevailing. Moses realized what was happening. He asked a couple men to help him keep his hands in the air.

But what I want you to see is Joshua was down there winning the battle. He did not realize the only reason he was winning was because Moses was on the hill holding up his hands. Without Moses doing his part Joshua and the people of Israel would have been defeated.

Your challenge is to live in such a way as to cause others to win. With every right decision you make, you are holding up your hands. You're making it easier on those who come after you. Every time you resist temptation you are winning for your children. Every time you are kind and respectful, every time you help someone in need, every time you come to church, serve, and give, you are storing up mercy. It may be for your children, for your grandchildren, or even a hundred years from now for somebody in your family line who will experience God's goodness because of the life you've lived.

Your challenge is to live in such a way as to cause others to win.
  • Double for Your Trouble

Today’s Scripture
    “Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.”(Isaiah 61:7, NIV)

In the Old Testament when this scripture was written, God’s people were going through a very dark time. They were being held captive against their will and mistreated by other nations. God sent this word to encourage them and give them hope for their future. When the time came, God was faithful to His Word!

Are you going through a difficult time today? Let this word bring you encouragement, too. God wants to give you double for your trouble. He is the God of restoration—that means He’s not going to just repay you for every wrong done, He’s going to go above and beyond and make things even better than they were before.

If you are facing challenges today or going through a time of adversity, remember, it’s always darkest just before the dawn appears. Your days are destined to shine brighter because God is faithful. As you stay in faith and are obedient to His Word, you’ll receive double for your trouble and the blessings He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and guides my steps. I choose to put my trust and hope in You today. Thank You for bringing restoration into my life as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE I will live victoriously. I was created in the image of God. I have the DNA of a winner. I am wearing a crown of favor. Royal blood flows through my veins. I am the head, never the tail, above never beneath. I will live with purpose, passion, and praise, knowing that I was destined to live in victory. This is my declaration.

It says in Romans 5:17, "We are to reign in life as kings." When God looks at us He doesn't see us defeated, barely getting by, or just taking the leftover positions. Not at all. God sees you as a king. He sees you as a queen. You have His royal blood flowing through your veins. You and I are supposed to reign in life.

Do you know what that word reign means? It means, "time in power." God said we're to reign how long? In life. That means as long as you're alive that is your time in power. You don't have a two-year term like a mayor, a four-year term like a president. Your term is to reign every single day, to be victorious, to rise to new levels, to accomplish great things. And on those days where you don't feel like a king, or you don't feel like a queen, just remember to reach down and check your pulse, and as long as you feel something beating you can say, "What do you know? It's still my time to reign."

Let that be a reminder to put on a new attitude. And sometimes you have to do this by faith. You may not feel victorious. It may not look like you're blessed. But I like that saying, "You've got to fake it until you make it." By faith you need to walk like a king, talk like a king, think like a king, dress like a king, smile like a king. Don't go by what you see. Go by what you know. There is royalty in your DNA. You have the blood of a winner. You were created to reign in life.

Too many people are living below their privileges. It's because their vision has been clouded by past mistakes, disappointments, or how they were raised. They don't feel like royalty. They don't think they could be successful and really accomplish what God has put in their hearts. But I believe today, as I'm speaking faith into you, something is happening on the inside. New seeds are taking root; strongholds that may have kept you back for years, even right now, are being broken. You need to rise up and say, "That's it. I'm not settling where I am. I know it's still my time of power. Yes, I may have taken a break for a little while but I've got an announcement. I'm coming back. I will start stepping up to who God created me to be."

Don't go by what you see. Go by what you know.
  • In the Morning

Today’s Scripture
    “In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.”(Psalm 5:3, NIV)

In the Bible, David was called a man after God’s own heart. He knew God and saw amazing miracles throughout his life.

But notice in this verse what David did. He set the tone for his whole day by spending time with the Lord in the morning. It didn’t matter what was going on in his life, David had his priorities set.

Even though he was mistreated by his family, manipulated, made fun of, hunted down by King Saul, and even made some major mistakes on his own, David realized that each morning held the promise of new hope.

Just like David, if you’ll make spending time with God a priority in your life, you will see Him move mightily on your behalf. Make it a habit to seek Him first every single day no matter what is happening. Set the tone for your day and set your course for victory!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I choose to put You first in everything that I do. I choose to set the tone for my day by starting it with You. Draw me close to You and empower me by Your Spirit to fulfill the dreams and destiny that You have placed within me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE God's supernatural favor over my life. What I could not make happen on my own, God will make happen for me. Supernatural opportunities, healing, restoration, and breakthroughs are coming my way. I am getting stronger, healthier, and wiser. I will discover talent that I didn't know I had and I will accomplish my God-given dream. This is my declaration.

In the Bible, God promised Sarah she would have a child. At first she didn't believe it. She thought she was too old. I love what God said to her in Genesis 18:14: "Sarah, is there anything too hard for the Lord?"

God says that to each one of us. "Is there anything too hard for Me?" Do you think your dreams are too big for God to bring to pass? Do you think your relationship is too far gone for God to restore? Do you think you just have to live with that sickness the rest of your life?

No, get a new vision today. Put on a new attitude. God is saying, "I am all-powerful. I can turn any situation around." It doesn't matter what it looks like in the natural world. He is a supernatural God.

The Amplified Bible puts it this way, "Is there anything too wonderful for the Lord?" God says, "If you'll take the limits off Me I'll amaze you with My goodness. I'll not only meet your needs, I'll take it one step further. I'll give you the desires of your heart" (2 Corinthians 9:8-9 NIV). One translation says, "the secret petitions of your heart." These are your hidden dreams, those secret desires, those promises that you haven't told anybody about. It's just between you and God. Know this today--God wants to bring your secret petitions to pass. Will you get a vision for it? Will you put your faith out there?

Sometimes we think, God has bigger things to deal with than me getting this business off the ground, or taking this trip overseas to see my relatives. I can't bother God with that. That's not important enough.

No, it's just the opposite. God is the one who puts the dream in your heart. Parents love to do good things for their children. They love to make their day. I want you to get a revelation of how much your Heavenly Father is longing to be good to you. He wants to amaze you with His goodness.

When you believe, it sets a series of events into motion. God wants to give you the desires of your heart. I believe even right now, because you're in faith, because you're saying, "Lord, I believe," God is arranging things in your favor. He is lining up the right people, the right opportunities. In the coming days you will see supernatural increase, explosive blessings.

God is the one who puts those dreams in your heart.... He wants to amaze you with His goodness.
  • Listen to Your Heart

Today’s Scripture
    “The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, and adds learning to his lips.”(Proverbs 16:23, NKJV)

Choosing your words is very important. The scripture tells us that life and death are in the power of the tongue. God Himself spoke the worlds into existence by the creative power of words. You can bless your future with your words, or you can curse it.

There are many influences over our words. In the heat of the moment, we can let our emotions tell us what to say. We can listen to what others say and allow them to influence our words. We can even be influenced by what we watch on TV, the internet or read in the news.

But notice what today’s verse tells us that a wise person does—a wise person listens to their heart and lets their heart teach them what to say. As a believer, when you listen to your heart, you are tuning in to what the Spirit of God is saying to you. You are coming into agreement with Him.

Today, listen to your heart. Take time to be still and quiet before the Lord. Allow Him to teach you what to say. As you submit your words and ways to Him, He will direct your path.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for giving me power in the words of my mouth. Help me to stay tuned in to You by listening to my heart. Teach me to use my words to always speak life and bless others in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • I DECLARE I am a people builder. I will look for opportunities to encourage others to bring out the best in them and to help them accomplish their dreams. I will speak words of faith and victory, affirming them, approving them, letting them know they are valued. I will call out their seeds of greatness, helping them to rise higher and become all that God created them to be. This is my declaration.

Do you know how many people have never been told: "You are a winner"? There are most likely people in your life right now--people you work with, people you play ball with, maybe even your own family members--who are starving for your approval. They are craving for you to speak the blessing over their life.

You don't know what it will mean when you affirm them, when you give them your approval, and let them know in no uncertain terms that you are proud of them and you think they will do great things. Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone needs to be appreciated. Every person needs that blessing.

Let me ask you today, what kind of seeds are you planting in your child, in your spouse, in that friend, in that nephew? Are you believing in anyone? Are you taking an interest to see how you can make someone's life better? Listen to their dreams. Find out what God has put in their hearts. Let them know you're behind them. Give them your approval.

If you talk with any successful people they'll tell you somebody believed in them. Somebody planted a seed and encouraged them when they were down. Somebody helped them get a good break. Somebody spoke faith when they didn't think they could do it.

Thomas Edison encouraged Henry Ford. Mr. Ford was introduced to him as "the man trying to build a car that runs on gasoline." When Edison heard it, his face brightened up. He hit his fist on the table and said, "You've got it. A car that has its own power plant; that's a brilliant idea."

Up to that point no one had encouraged Mr. Ford. No one thought it was a good idea. He had just about convinced himself to give up, but along came Edison and spoke faith into him. That was a turning point in Henry Ford's life. He said, "I thought I had a good idea but I started to doubt myself. Then came along one of the greatest minds that's ever lived and gave me his complete approval."

That's what can happen with a simple vote of confidence. We don't realize the power we hold. We don't always realize what it means when we tell somebody, "I believe in you. You've got what it takes. I'm behind you one hundred percent." And really, every one of us should be someone else's number one fan. We should be encouraging them, lifting them when they've fallen, celebrating when they succeed, praying when they're struggling, urging them forward. That's what it means to be a people builder.

Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone needs to be appreciated. Every person needs that blessing.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys