User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Blessed Wherever You Go

Today’s Scripture
    "If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands…you will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country..." (Deuteronomy 28:1-3, NIV)

Do you want to experience more of God's blessing in your life? Living in obedience and integrity is the key that unlocks the door to His abundance.

When you put God first place in your life, you'll be blessed in the city and in the country—you'll be blessed wherever you go!

Deuteronomy 28 goes on to say that you will be so blessed that you will lend and not borrow. Can you see yourself in that position? Can you see yourself living in that kind of abundance?

God doesn't want you to be living with a barely-get-by attitude. We don't serve a barely-get-by God; our God is more than enough! He wants you to have more than enough to meet your needs and be a blessing to the people around you.

Today, make room in your life for the blessing of God. Choose to live in obedience to His Word and be blessed wherever you go!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I choose today to put You first in everything I do. Help me to walk in integrity and follow Your commands so that I can honor You always. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • ...the Greatest Is Love

Today’s Scripture
    "Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13, NLT)

Is love your greatest aim? How can you tell? Easy.

Are you concerned about other people, or are you concerned about only yourself? Do you take time to make a difference, to encourage others, to lift their spirits, to make people feel better about themselves? Do you follow the flow of love that God puts in your heart toward somebody in need? Or, are you too busy with your own plans?

When God puts love and compassion in your heart toward someone, He’s offering you an opportunity to walk in love and make a difference in that person’s life. You must learn to follow that love as your greatest aim. Don’t ignore it. Act on it.

Be on the lookout for people you can bless. Be willing to be interrupted and inconvenienced if it means you can help meet somebody else's need. You have what somebody needs.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I have faith in Jesus, confidence in Your plan for my life, and hope for eternity in heaven. But it is love that You value above all else. I am going to show love to those around me every day. I will have the strength to turn the other cheek and avoid strife today. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • New Mercy

Today’s Scripture
    "The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning." (Lamentations 3:22-23, NLT)

Isn’t it good to know that no matter what happened yesterday, no matter what you said, no matter what you did, God’s mercy is new for you today? Mercy is empowering. It gives us the chance to let go of the our mistakes and move forward in Him. We have to always remember that God is not condemning us. Romans tells us that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. God wants to love us and equip us to overcome in this life.

Do you need new mercy today? Receive it by faith. You don’t have to beg God to forgive you. He forgives you the first time you ask, but it’s up to you to receive that forgiveness. Open your heart today and receive His mercy. Let Him wash over you with His peace and joy. Then choose to extend that mercy to others. Remember, you are God’s representative in the earth. As you show His love and character to others, He’ll pour out His blessing on you and use you in ways you never dreamed!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I receive Your mercy and forgiveness. Thank You for cleansing me of all unrighteousness. Thank You for making me new. I love You and bless Your Holy Name in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Life in a Fishbowl

Today’s Scripture
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters." (Colossians 3:23, NIV)

A pastor's life has been described as "a life in a fishbowl." Everyone is watching to see how you will react in any given situation. But really, that's true of all of us.

Whether you realize it or not, people are watching you. They watch how you dress, how you take care of your home, how you work, and how you treat other people.

The Scripture talks about believers representing God here on the earth. We are Christ’s ambassadors. If we’re to represent God properly, we should do it with joy, with enthusiasm, with a smile. People of faith are supposed to be the lights of the world. Some who lack faith may not want to listen to what we believe, but they certainly watch how we live.

We are living epistles read by all men. Some may not read the Bible, but they’re reading our lives. As the saying goes, “Preach at all times; use words only when necessary.”

A Prayer for Today
    "God, as Your child, I am called to be a good example in the world. My decisions, my words, and my actions should reflect my commitment to living a life of excellence. I love that I am Your ambassador! Thank you for your confidence in me. In Jesus' name - Amen"

-- edited by XslashX on Jun 03 2022, 03:21 AM
  • Do it in Spite of the Fear

Today’s Scripture
    “...No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house...” (Matthew 5:15, NLT)

God has put gifts and talents in you. He’s given you dreams and goals that are unique to your life. But it’s easy to let fear hold you back. “What if I try it and it doesn’t work…what if people don’t accept me…what if I don’t have the talent?”

Too often we let the what-ifs talk us out of it. Quit hiding the dreams and talent that God has given you. He created you to shine, to make a difference, to leave your mark. Your gift isn’t just for you; it’s to share with the world.

Life is short, so stir up what God put in you. You can’t wait till the fear goes away and then you’ll do it. The fear may not go away. You’re going to have to do it in spite of the fear. That’s what faith is all about. Nobody who’s ever done anything great in life has done it without fear.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for entrusting me with gifts and talents and dreams. Thank You that I have greatness in me because You put it there. Help me to come out of hiding and release what You’ve given me in spite of my fears. I will shine Your light into my world. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
  • Encourage Yourself

Today’s Scripture
    "David was greatly distressed, for the men spoke of stoning him…But David encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God." (1 Samuel 30:6, AMPC)

It’s good to have friends and family around to cheer you up when you’re down, but in order to truly live in victory, that encouragement has to come from the inside.

When your mind is telling you it’s not worth it, when your circumstances seem difficult, deep down inside, your spirit has to have the resolve that says, “I refuse to settle where I am.”

That’s what David had to do. He was facing the worst defeat of his life. His city was destroyed, their families and possessions had been taken captive, and his own men were now against him, but he still managed to encourage himself in the Lord.

How did he do that? He replayed in his mind the victories from the past. He recounted God’s faithfulness. As he rehearsed over and over the goodness of God, strength began to rise in his heart.

There are so many places you can see the hand of God at work. Thank Him for saving you today. Thank Him for the miracle of life. Thank Him for His faithfulness. Focus on the fact that God didn’t bring you this far to leave you now. Stir up that inner strength and encouragement.

As you do, you’ll rise higher and higher and live the life of victory the Lord has prepared for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness today. I choose to focus on You and the good things You have prepared for my future. I thank You for making a way out of no way, and I will bless You always. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • He Anoints Your Head With Oil

Today’s Scripture
    "You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over." (Psalm 23:5, NKJV)

In the Bible, oil is symbolic of the anointing of God. Do you know what oil does? It makes things flow. Whenever there is friction or something gets stuck, oil is used to lubricate it and make it more fluid.

That’s what God wants to do for you. He wants to anoint your head with oil. When He does that, notice what David says in Psalm 23, “Because God anoints me, because I walk in His favor; surely, goodness and mercy will follow me everywhere I go."

His anointing makes things easier. For no reason, people will go out of their way to be good to you. You’re going to have creativity, wisdom and good ideas.

God’s anointing on your life will cause the right doors to open. It will bring the right people across your path. It will make things go smoother. And the good news is, all you have to do is ask Him for it.

Remember, He longs to be good to you. You can trust that His anointing will make things easier, and He will lead you into the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor in my life today. Thank you for causing me to be at the right place at the right time. Anoint my head with Your oil so that I move forward in the path You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Normal Heroes

Today’s Scripture
    "...Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20, NIV)

Great biblical characters didn't live lives of heroic deeds every day. They lived most of their lives the same way you do, taking care of the day-to-day things. Take the life of Noah, for instance. It must have been a great day for Noah when the rain finally started falling and his family raced into the ark. And it was probably the high point of Noah's life when God brought him and his family safely to dry ground after months on the ark.

But compared to the 120 long years it took Noah to build the ark, these extraordinary chapters in his life were almost nothing. Noah had to keep his faith strong through all those ordinary days while building the ark so that when God was ready to do something great through him, Noah was ready, too. What does God want to do through you? Being your best through the routine of today is another step toward discovering God's extraordinary.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for the examples of heroes in the Bible. Help me to be faithful in the things You have given me to do today. In Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Gifts by Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us..." (Romans 12:6, NIV)

God has given each of us gifts, and He’s given us grace, the supernatural power to operate in those gifts. In other words, if God has called you to do something, He has equipped you by His grace.

Scripture says that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. That means when we are doing what we are called to do, when we are operating in our gift, there will be an “easiness” about it. That doesn’t mean there won’t be any opposition. It doesn’t mean there won’t be obstacles or that it won’t take effort on your part. But what it does mean is that you will have a supernatural empowerment to do it. It will just come naturally and flow out of you.

If you are doing something that always seems hard, always seems heavy and drains the energy out of you, you might want to spend some time in prayer before God and see if that’s really what He has for you. Just because it’s a “good” thing doesn’t mean it’s a “God” thing. But when it is God, you’ll know it. You’ll feel His supernatural grace empowering you and refreshing you every step of the way.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for empowering me to live by Your grace. Help me to discern what You have for me and let go of anything that isn’t Your best for my life. I love You and honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Unconditional Trust

Today's Scripture
    “But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” (Daniel 3:18, NIV)

This is what three Hebrew teenagers did in the Scripture. They wouldn’t bow down to the king of Babylon’s golden idol. He was so furious that he was about to have them thrown into a fiery furnace. They said, “King, we’re not worried. We know that our God will deliver us. But even if He doesn’t, we’re still not going to bow down.”

That’s unconditional trust.

You may have a lot coming against you. Perhaps, you feel as though you’re about to be thrown into a fire. This is the key: stay in faith, believe in your dreams, believe the situation will turn around, and then declare, “Even if it doesn’t happen my way, I’m still going to be happy. God, if You turn it around, or if You don’t turn it around, I’m still going to give You praise.”

You live like that and all the forces of darkness cannot keep you from your destiny.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that You are worthy of my unconditional trust. There are things in my life that I don’t understand, situations I want to see changed, but even if they never happen, I’m still going to trust You. I gladly leave these matters in Your hands. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Work Out Your Salvation

Today’s Scripture
    "…work out your own salvation…" (Philippians 2:12, NKJV)

When you make Jesus the Lord of your life, some things will change in you immediately, and other things will be worked out over time. You may have addictions or sickness that you are instantly freed from, but yet, you may have wrong attitudes or other areas that are still in the process of changing.

That’s because God is doing both a work in you and a work with you. He reveals His power to us and then gives us the opportunity to work with Him in the process of restoring and renewing our lives. You work out your salvation by obeying His Word and surrendering every area of your life to Him. You are working out your salvation when you choose to do the right thing, even when it’s difficult. You are working out your salvation when you stand strong and resist temptation.

Remember, God is the one at work in you to give you the power to work out your salvation. He’s empowered you to overcome every obstacle! Keep dealing with the issues He brings up and keep a good attitude, fighting through until you win the victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for the work You are doing in my life. I choose to work with You so that I can live the life of victory You have prepared. Help me to be an example of Your love and faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • He Gives Strength

Today’s Scripture
    “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” (Isaiah 40:29, NIV)

Oftentimes, when we are facing a difficulty, it’s easy to become weary in our minds and emotions. Trying to figure it all out in our own strength can be exhausting. But we weren’t meant to try to figure everything out, we were meant to trust. We were meant to call on Him and let Him be the hero of our story!

The Bible says in Isaiah that when you cry to God for help, as soon as He hears, He will answer you! He will give you strength when you are weary and increase your power when you feel weak.

No matter what is going on in your life today, God is greater than any obstacle or difficulty you may be facing. Do you need strength to overcome a challenge in your life? Do you need power to stand strong in the midst of a storm?

Call on Him and He will hear you. Open your heart, and by faith, receive His strength and might. Let Him empower you to live in victory and overcome all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Fill me with Your strength and power today. I trust that You are working things out for my good as I surrender every area of my life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Proclaim His Greatness

Today’s Scripture
    "Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples." (Psalm 105:1, NASB)

When someone gives you a meaningful or costly gift, how do you show your appreciation? Do you tell them how grateful you are? What do you do with that gift?

When it’s something you are truly thankful for, you openly and proudly display the gift. When others see and admire it, you probably tell them where it came from and about the generosity of the giver.

In the same way, we should give thanks to the Lord and constantly show our gratefulness and appreciation for all He has done for us by displaying the gifts He’s given us. We should also display the characteristics of our heavenly Father. We should display His likeness. We should have His eyes, His mouth and His mannerisms, too. We should display love, peace, joy, kindness and hope.

We should live our lives in such a way that our very actions declare His greatness and cause others to take notice. Declare His greatness by living a life of gratitude to Him and let the whole world know what He has done for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I commit to You every area of my life—my mind, my will, and my emotions. Reveal to me anything that isn’t pleasing to You. Show me Your ways so that I can walk with You and live righteously in every area of my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
  • Never Disappointed

Today’s Scripture
    "…those who hope in me will not be disappointed." (Isaiah 49:23, NIV)

What a powerful promise we have from Almighty God! When we put our hope in Him, we will never be disappointed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that things will always go our way. There may be temporary disappointments, but we will never be permanently disappointed. Somewhere down the road, God will cause it to all work out for our good. With God on your side, you will always end in victory!

Are you carrying frustration, worry or aggravation about something? That’s usually a clear sign that your hope is in the wrong place. If you hope in circumstances, it will deplete you of joy and peace. But when you turn those circumstances over to God, when you refuse to worry, when you refuse to allow the temporary things of this world to dictate your happiness, that’s when God can do a work in your life. When you trust in Him, He will make your crooked places straight; He will cause you to mount up with wings like the eagle.

Today, choose to put your hope in the Father. You won’t be disappointed. Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is good, and He has good things in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I give You every frustration, every aggravation, every difficulty. I release total control into Your loving and able hands. Speak to my heart and give me Your peace. Show me Your love as I place my hope in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A New Route

Today’s Scripture
    "Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion." (Psalm 103:4, NIV)

When God puts a dream or a promise on the inside of you, He deposits within you everything you need to accomplish it. He wouldn’t give you the desire to do something without giving you the ability to fulfill it. In fact, the scripture tells us that God gives us the desires of our heart. In other words, He puts the desire inside of us and then works with us to bring it to pass.

Oftentimes, people set out to accomplish their dreams, but they face a setback or disappointment, and then they feel like their time has passed. But know this: no matter where you’ve come from, no matter what’s happened in your past, God wants to make you new. He wants to give you a fresh start. If you feel like you’ve missed opportunities in your life, if you feel like your time has passed, remember, today is a new day. You are a new person, and God has new opportunities in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, I come humbly before You today. I give You my past, present and future knowing that You will redeem my life. I release those who have hurt me. I choose forgiveness so I can be free to move forward in the new route You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • On Your Side!

Today’s Scripture
    "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31, NIV)

Joshua chapter six tells the story about how the odds were stacked against Joshua and the people of Israel. They were standing at the massive walls of Jericho that many thought were impenetrable.

I’m sure as he was standing before the well-fortified walls and gates of the city, many around him didn’t think his future was too bright. But you see Joshua had something others overlooked; he had the promise of Almighty God. Joshua had faith because He knew God was on His side, and God had already determined the victory. Sure enough, just as God promised, the people marched around the city for six days, and on the seventh day, they shouted the victory and the walls came tumbling down!

Today, don’t look at the walls in your life; look at the promise of God. He is for you, and if God is for you, nothing can stand against you. Get a vision of victory and don’t let it go. Keep moving forward in faith and obedience knowing that when you do, the Most High God is on your side!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your favor, grace and victory in my life. I choose to trust You. I choose to follow Your leading. I choose to be faithful to You because You are faithful to me. I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Positioned to Receive

Today’s Scripture
    "If you believe, you will receive..."(Matthew 21:22, NIV)

All through the Bible, there are so many promises of what God has already done for us. It says in Ephesians that “God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing.” It says in Colossians that “God has made us worthy.” There is mercy for any mistake we will ever make. It’s already been taken care of. He paid the ultimate price through the death, burial and resurrection of His Son, Jesus. He’s done His part. Now it’s up to us to do our part. We have to start believing it so we can receive.

In the natural, when someone gives you a gift, what’s the first thing you say? “Thank you.” When you give thanks, it’s a sign that you are receiving the gift. Today, receive what God has given you by saying, “Father, thank You for Your mercy. Thank You for supplying all of my needs. Thank You for Your goodness in my life.”

As you learn to give Him thanks, you are learning to receive from Him. Open your heart by faith today and thank Him for all of the blessings He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I come to You today giving You thanks and praise for Your faithfulness in my life. I receive Your Word which is life and strength to my soul. Help me to keep my heart focused on You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Choosing Your Heavenly Heritage

Today’s Scripture
    "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."(Ezekiel 36:26, NKJV)

In life, we all have negative things happen to us. I know people who were raised in an environment where people have addictions, low self-esteem, depression and poverty. Their parents had issues, and now it's making things much more difficult.

But when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, He gives you a new heart. In other words, your blood line changes. No longer are you subject to your natural family line; you become subject to your godly heritage! His spiritual blessing overrides any curse in the natural realm.

When you understand who you are and whose you are, then no matter what someone else did or didn’t do, no matter how you were raised, you won't get bitter. You won't live with a chip on your shoulder. You realize that nothing can stop you from fulfilling your God-given destiny!

Remember, Almighty God breathed life into you. When you choose Him, you are choosing your "Godly Heritage!"

A Prayer for Today
    "God in heaven, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus so that I may be saved. Today I surrender every area of my life to You. Have Your way in me; let Your will be done in my life. Thank You for making me new in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Get Your Hopes Up!

Today’s Scripture
    "For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope." (Galatians 5:5, NIV)

What are you expecting in life—good things? Bad things? Big things? Little things? Anything at all? God wants you to get your hopes up! The Bible says, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for." One definition of hope is confident expectancy. Did you know that you can't even have faith if you don't first have hope?

Your expectations set the limits for your life. If you never expect anything good, you're never going to receive anything good. If you don't expect things to get better, then nothing will get better. God promises to meet you at your level of expectancy. That's why Jesus said in Matthew 9:29: "According to your faith be it done to you." One translation simply says, "Have what your faith expects."

Make the decision to expect the favor of God in your life! Start expecting to overcome every challenge you face! Start expecting God to meet all of your needs! Live every day of your life filled with anticipation that God is going to bless you exceedingly abundantly above and beyond your wildest dreams!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I want to grow in my faith this year. I believe that You want the best for me. Help me learn to expect to be blessed and face challenges with the confidence that You will see me through in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Find Rest

Today’s Scripture
    "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:29, NIV)

Sometimes the daily pressures of life can cause unnecessary stress. In fact, many people lose sleep worrying about things or people in their lives. But God doesn’t want us to live stressed out and overwhelmed. He wants us to live a life of rest and peace.

When Jesus walked on this earth, He took time for Himself. He got away from the crowds. He spent time with the Father. That’s how He found rest. He was gentle and humble in heart.

Do you ever notice that when you are stressed out or worrying about something, you’re less tolerant of others? You’re more likely to say something you don’t really mean. Today, God wants you to cast your cares on Him and live with a gentle and humble attitude.

When you release your burdens and follow the example of Jesus, you will find rest for your soul. You will be rejuvenated and refreshed! You will find peace in your heart so that you can move forward in the abundant life God has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I cast my cares on You. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to have a gentle and humble attitude. Help me find rest for my soul so that I can love others the way You love me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Always Thank Him for Victory

Today’s Scripture
    "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ..." (2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV)

Isn’t it wonderful to know that God promises to always lead us into victory? That means no matter what you are facing today, no matter what’s going on in the world around you, no matter what anybody says, you should always be thanking God because victory is always on the way!

You don’t have to wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to celebrate what God is going to do in your life. Praise is putting action behind your faith. In the middle of that adversity or tough time, start making a list of who you’re going to invite to your victory celebration. That means if you’re in the hospital, start planning what you’re going to do when you get out. If you lost some money when the stock market went down, start planning your coming-out-of-debt party.

When things don’t look good in the natural, remember, we serve a supernatural God. With God leading you into victory, you can always plan for increase. You can plan for restoration. You can plan for a comeback, and you can plan for victory because He is leading and guiding you in Jesus’ name!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for being my ever-present help. I trust today that You are with me, that You are comforting me and restoring my soul. I lift my eyes to You this day. Help me to follow Your commands and honor You as You direct my steps in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Take Time to Reflect

Today’s Scripture
    "...he leads me beside quiet waters." (Psalm 23:2, NIV)

If you've ever said to yourself, "I don't even have time to think," then you know how hard it is to concentrate when you're being bombarded with noise from all sides. It can be even harder to hold on to peace when we don't make time to read His Word. God doesn't often shout to get our attention.

Instead, the Bible says that He speaks in "a still, small voice" (1 Kings 19:12), which means we need to listen closely. What can you do to put yourself in a position to hear God's voice? The key is to make time every day away from the busyness and distractions.

Find a room in your house, outside under the trees, or some other place where you can be still for a few minutes each day to spend time with Him. As you spend time with Him, He will renew your spirit and restore your peace.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I want to find those quiet waters of peace where I can get alone with You every day and meditate on You. Thank You for wanting to speak to my heart and show me Your will. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Keep No Record

Today’s Scripture
    "…and [love] keeps no record of being wronged." (1 Corinthians 13:5, NLT)

The Bible says that God is love. He doesn’t just have love, He is love. The love we have is an extension of Him.

When you invite Jesus to be the Lord of your life, the Bible says that He actually makes His home in your heart. Think about that for a minute. The Creator of the universe, who cannot be contained by anything, chose to make His home on the inside of your heart.

That means that perfect love is on the inside of you. First Corinthians 13 tells us what that looks like. When we are walking in God’s love, we are patient. We are kind. Love always forgives. That means choosing to let go of bitterness, hurt and anger.

If you have a mental list of all the people who have hurt or offended you, let it go. Let His love work in you and through you today.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for loving and setting me free. Thank You for choosing to live on the inside of my heart. Show me if I am holding on to unforgiveness in any area so that I can forgive and walk in peace and victory today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Observe to Do

Today’s Scripture
    “Be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:7, NKJV)

The Bible has a lot to say about prosperity. Prosperity simply means thriving, vibrant and alive. It’s a picture of vitality. When you are prosperous, you have more than enough to give to others. That means more peace, more grace, more hope, more love.

The key to receiving all these spiritual blessings is found in today’s verse. When we “observe to do” what God has commanded, we are setting ourselves up for success. We are engaging in His system of doing things; and when we do things God’s way, we get God’s results!

Today, “observe to do” what God has commanded. Invite Him to search your heart and mind and remove anything that is displeasing to Him. Put Him first because when you make Him your number one priority, you are setting yourself up to prosper wherever you go!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I choose to put You first place in every area of my life. I submit myself to Your Word that I may follow You and be blessed in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Really Alive

Today’s Scripture
    "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10, NIV)

A couple of years ago, I was watching the news when Captain Sullenberger successfully landed a jet airplane in the Hudson River. All 155 passengers survived. It’s known as “The Miracle on the Hudson.” A reporter asked one passenger what he thought about it all. He was soaking wet, freezing cold, a little bit frazzled, but he had this incredible glow about him, an excitement in his voice. I’ll never forget what he told the reporter, “I was alive before, but now I’m really alive.”

My question today is, “Are you really alive?” Are you passionate about the life God has given you? Do you get up every morning with enthusiasm, pursuing your dreams? God doesn’t want you to just “be alive” or just exist or endure. He wants you to be really alive! You have seeds of greatness on the inside. There is something more for you to accomplish. Get excited about what God is doing! Lift up your eyes of faith to Him.

Keep hoping, keep believing, keep trusting and keep living because God has a wonderful plan in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day and live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • What is Taking Root?

Today's Scripture
    "He answered, 'The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man'." (Matthew 13:37, AMP)

God is constantly trying to plant new seeds of victory on the inside of you. He's trying to increase you. He's trying to enlarge your vision. He wants to take you to new levels of victory. But before you see a harvest, the seed has to take root. You have to conceive it before you are going to receive it. In other words, before you're ever going to be successful, you've got to see yourself successful. Before you're ever going to have your dreams come to pass, you've got to look out through your eyes of faith and see them coming to pass. That's how you allow the seed to take root.

Today, I encourage you to examine your thought life. What are you allowing to take root? Are God's seeds of victory and life growing in your heart and mind, or are you nurturing seeds of defeat and despair? The good news is that you can change your thoughts right now, this very moment. Begin to dwell on God's promises and His goodness. Let His good seeds take root in your mind and heart. It won't be long before you'll see that harvest of blessing come forth in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I surrender every area of mind, will and emotions to You. I choose to dwell on Your goodness and faithfulness so that the good seeds You've planted in my life will take root. Keep me close to You and direct my steps down the good path You have prepared for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Never Disappointed

Today’s Scripture
    "…those who hope in me will not be disappointed." (Isaiah 49:23, NIV)

What a powerful promise we have from Almighty God! When we put our hope in Him, we will never be disappointed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that things will always go our way. There may be temporary disappointments, but we will never be permanently disappointed. Somewhere down the road, God will cause it to all work out for our good. With God on your side, you will always end in victory!

Are you carrying frustration, worry or aggravation about something? That’s usually a clear sign that your hope is in the wrong place. If you hope in circumstances, it will deplete you of joy and peace. But when you turn those circumstances over to God, when you refuse to worry, when you refuse to allow the temporary things of this world to dictate your happiness, that’s when God can do a work in your life. When you trust in Him, He will make your crooked places straight; He will cause you to mount up with wings like the eagle.

Today, choose to put your hope in the Father. You won’t be disappointed. Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is good, and He has good things in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I give You every frustration, every aggravation, every difficulty. I release total control into Your loving and able hands. Speak to my heart and give me Your peace. Show me Your love as I place my hope in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Open Your Heart

Today’s Scripture
    “...whoever has been forgiven little loves little.” (Luke 7:47, NIV)

Forgiveness is such a powerful gift from heaven above. It’s like a door on our heart. When we choose to forgive, it opens our heart so that we can receive everything God has in store for us. But when we hold onto unforgiveness, bitterness and resentment, it closes up our heart and keeps us from moving forward.

The scripture tells us that if we don’t forgive others, God cannot forgive us. That’s because the door on our heart is closed. If forgiveness doesn’t go out, forgiveness can’t come in. But when we choose to forgive, we open our heart so we can receive His forgiveness and allow His love to flow freely through us. Forgiveness increases our capacity to receive!

Today remember, people will let you down, they will hurt you and disappoint you. Don’t let the actions of others block your relationship with the Father by holding unforgiveness. Instead, choose to forgive so that you can increase your capacity to receive everything He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for forgiving me and setting me free. Today I choose to forgive others so that I can have room in my heart to receive Your forgiveness and love. Thank You for setting me free in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Stir it Up

Today’s Scripture
    “Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.” (2 Timothy 1:6, NKJV)

Do you ever feel like you’ve lost your fire or enthusiasm for life? We all have times when we feel overwhelmed by pressures, but that’s when you need to stir up what God has placed on the inside of you.

Remember, there are no disadvantages with our God. You have everything you need to succeed. No weapon formed against you is ever going to prosper; you just have to stir up the gift inside. How do you stir it up? By speaking God’s truth and meditating on His word!

Start right now by simply declaring, “I am going to see God’s favor in a greater way. New doors are going to begin to open for me. Supernatural opportunities are coming my way. God is setting up divine connections for me. I’m always at the right place at the right time. I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy. I’m going to see every dream, every desire that God has placed in my heart come to pass in Jesus’ name!”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the dreams, desires and gifts You’ve placed on the inside of me. I choose to stir up those gifts and declare what You say about me. Have Your way in my heart today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Something Out of Nothing

Today’s Scripture
    “The earth was formless and empty...and God said, ‘Let there be light’” (Genesis 1:2–3, NIV)

Do you need a miracle in your life for something that seems impossible? With man it may be, but we serve the all-powerful God, and He can create something out of nothing! He can make a way when there seems to be no way and open doors that seemed closed forever!

Genesis tells us that in the beginning, God created the heavens and earth, but before He spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void. If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too! He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight!

Remember, you are created in the image of almighty God. There’s power in your words, and there’s power when you’re in agreement with Him. Start saying what God says about your situation. Speak life to your broken dreams today. Speak hope into the hopeless places. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy because He will turn things around for you and create something out of nothing!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I trust that You are willing and able to make a way for me where there seems to be no way. Fill me with Your peace and hope. Give me a vision for all You have for me and thank you for making something out of nothing. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys