User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Get Your Hopes Up!

Today’s Scripture
    "For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope."(Galatians 5:5, NIV)

What are you expecting in life—good things? Bad things? Big things? Little things? Anything at all? God wants you to get your hopes up! The Bible says, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for." One definition of hope is confident expectancy. Did you know that you can't even have faith if you don't first have hope?

Your expectations set the limits for your life. If you never expect anything good, you're never going to receive anything good. If you don't expect things to get better, then nothing will get better. God promises to meet you at your level of expectancy. That's why Jesus said in Matthew 9:29: "According to your faith be it done to you." One translation simply says, "Have what your faith expects."

Make the decision to expect the favor of God in your life! Start expecting to overcome every challenge you face! Start expecting God to meet all of your needs! Live every day of your life filled with anticipation that God is going to bless you exceedingly abundantly above and beyond your wildest dreams!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I want to grow in my faith this year. I believe that You want the best for me. Help me learn to expect to be blessed and face challenges with the confidence that You will see me through in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Unhindered Prayers

Today’s Scripture
    "…Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered."(1 Peter 3:7, NLT)

Did you know that the way you treat people has an impact on the effectiveness of your prayers? The Bible says that the prayer of the righteous person is powerful, but if we aren’t treating others with honor, kindness and respect, then we aren’t allowing His righteousness to operate in us. When we don’t treat others the way we should, it closes the door to God’s power and hinders our prayers.

This is especially true in a marriage relationship. Marriage isn’t just an agreement between two people to live life together. Marriage is a God-ordained institution that helps us understand love and unity. When two people are married, they become one physically, spiritually and emotionally. This particular passage is directed toward husbands, but it applies to all believers as well. We should all treat others “with understanding,” which means considering the needs of others above our own. We should always aim to treat others with kindness, dignity and respect and quickly choose forgiveness. The Bible says that the way we treat others is the way we treat God. So choose love and treat others with respect so that your prayers can be powerful and effective the way God promises!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I want to live in Your ways. I want to treat others with love and respect which shows that I honor You. Show me how to be a blessing to others and teach me how to make my prayers effective in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Brighter Days Ahead

Today’s Scripture
    “The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day.”(Proverbs 4:18, NLT)

Are you facing a situation that seems dim today? Maybe you can’t quite see what’s going to happen in the future. As a believer, God promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter as you seek Him. He promises that the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn shining brighter to the full day!

What does it mean to be righteous? Righteousness is simply being in “right standing” with God. Being in “right standing” with God is about surrendering your life to Him. It’s about obeying His commands and seeking His plan for your life on a daily basis.

No matter what you may be facing today, know that God has a bright future for you. He wants to show you His ways and lead you down a bright path! Seek Him in all things and trust that you have brighter days ahead!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for giving me a bright future. I know that You have a wonderful plan and purpose for me. Show me Your ways as I put You first in all things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Set Your Thoughts

Today’s Scripture
    “Set your mind and keep focused habitually on the things above [the heavenly things], not on things that are on the earth [which have only temporal value].”(Colossians 3:2, AMP)

Faith is simply seeing what God sees. It’s choosing God’s way even when things look differently in the natural. When you set your thoughts on higher things, like today’s verse suggests, you are looking at life through your eyes of faith and seeing what God sees. For example, you may have a financial need today, but when you look higher, you see that God promises to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. You may have sickness in your body today, but when you look higher, you see that Jesus paid for your sickness and disease. You may feel lonely today, but when you look higher, you see that God has promised to never leave you nor forsake you.

As you meditate on God’s Word, you are setting your thoughts on higher things and setting your life in the direction of the good plan He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, right now I choose to set my thoughts on higher things. I choose to focus on Your ways, knowing that You have the best plan for me. I bless Your holy name, today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Finished with Fear

Today’s Scripture
    “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”(2 Timothy 1:7, NLT)

So many people today are missing out on God’s abundant life of joy, peace and victory because they are living in a spirit of fear. They are afraid to make a decision, afraid to confront issues, afraid to step out, afraid of the past, and afraid of the future. But as believers, we don’t have to live that way. Fear is not from God. God has given you power, love and a sound mind!

Today, make the decision that you are no longer going to walk in fear. Scripture says that perfect love casts out all fear. Ask God for a deep revelation of His love. Meditate on His Word and let it fill you with faith. Equip yourself spiritually to stand strong in the face of fear knowing that God has good things in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for giving me power to overcome fear. I receive Your love and choose to stand strong in faith. Fill me with peace and joy as I keep my mind stayed on you in Jesus’ name! Amen.”
  • Stir It Up

Today’s Scripture
    "Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands."(2 Timothy 1:6, NKJV)

Do you ever feel like you’ve “lost your fire or enthusiasm?” We all have times when we feel overwhelmed by the pressures of life, but that’s when we need to stir up what God has placed on the inside of us. Remember, there are no disadvantages with our God. You have everything you need to succeed. No weapon formed against you is ever going to prosper; you just have to stir up the gift inside. How do you stir it up? By speaking God’s truth and meditating on His word.

Start right now by simply declaring today, “I am going to see God’s favor in a greater way. New doors are going to begin to open for me. Supernatural opportunities are coming my way. God is setting up divine connections for me. I’m always at the right place at the right time. I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy. I’m going to see every dream, every desire that God has placed in my heart come to pass in Jesus’ name!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for the dreams, desires and gifts You’ve placed on the inside of me. I choose to stir up the gifts inside and declare what You say about me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Retrain Your Brain

Today’s Scripture
    "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."(Romans 12:2, NKJV)

Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to retrain your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can” from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen” from “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me” from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield” from “I’ve made too many mistakes. I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven. My best days are still out in front of me.”

It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no, or how long it’s been that way, God has the final say. It’s not over till God says it’s over. Shake off the self-pity. Shake off the disappointment. Declare His promises over your life and see His victory as you align yourself with Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for being my source of life. Thank You for Your hand of blessing that is leading and guiding me. I choose to make You the number one priority in my life. Let my heart hunger only for You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Withholds No Good Thing

Today’s Scripture
    "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."(Psalm 84:11, NIV)

What do you need from the Lord today? Do you need peace, provision, guidance? The Word of God promises that no good thing will He withhold from those who walk blamelessly before Him. Now you may be thinking, “I’m not perfect. How can I have a blameless walk?”

The Good News is, when you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you automatically have a new walk. The past is erased in God’s eyes. And sure, you may make mistakes, but 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” When you repent of your sins and receive God’s forgiveness, you are cleansed, and your walk is blameless.

You have to understand that God wants to pour His favor and honor on you. If you feel like there is anything in your life that you need to be cleansed from, go to the Father today and confess it to Him. Let Him make you new so that you can receive the good things He has in store for you! Let Him pour His blessing on you so that you can walk in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me and choosing to pour out Your favor and blessing on me today. Thank You for giving me a new beginning and making me blameless in Your eyes. Search my heart today and show me if there is anything that would keep me from You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Jan 29 2018, 11:35 AM
  • God's Deepest Secrets

Today’s Scripture
    "That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.' But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets."(1 Corinthians 2:9-10, NLT)

Who do you share your deepest secrets with? Most people only share their inner thoughts with those who are closest to them. People they trust. People they’ve gone through experiences with. Do you know who God share’s His secrets with? This passage goes on to say, “Who can know a man’s thoughts except his own spirit?” In other words, God’s Spirit knows His thoughts. As believers, His Spirit lives inside of us, revealing to us the heart and thoughts of God Himself.

God wants you to know what He thinks about you. He wants you to know about the plans He has for you. He wants to show you things you’ve never seen, heard about or even imagined. As a believer in Jesus, you are His child, but you are also His friend. He wants you as His closest companion. He wants to walk with you, talk with you and share with you. What a wonderful, amazing thought—we can know God’s thoughts because we are one with Him. Open your heart and allow Him to share His deep secrets with you today.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in Heaven, I am so humbled that You call me friend. I am honored to be connected with You and invite You to share Your heart with me. I surrender all that I am to You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • This One Thing

Today’s Scripture
    "…I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead."(Philippians 3:13, NLT)

Are you focused on forgetting the past? Many people don't fully understand what that means. They wonder, "How can I forget something that's happened to me?" But one definition of the word forget is to "disregard intentionally or to overlook." What this verse is saying is that you have to choose to disregard your past so that it doesn't keep you from moving forward. That means the good and the bad. Even our past victories can sometimes keep us from rising higher. If we don't let go of the old, we'll never be able to embrace the new.

It doesn't matter what's happened in your history, it's time to forget what lies behind. Make the choice today to look forward. Trust that God has a better future in store for you. Trust that He's working behind the scenes on your behalf. As you forget what lies behind and press forward, you will see the abundant life the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to forget the past today. I don't want anything to hold me back from the good future You have prepared for me. I choose forgiveness and ask that You help me by Your Spirit to press forward in every area of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Positioned for Blessing

Today’s Scripture
    “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity...for there the Lord has commanded the blessing...”(Psalm 133:1–3, KJV)

God loves you so much. He longs to bless you in every area of your life. Deuteronomy says that He wants to bless you when you come in, and when you go out. He wants to bless you when you’re in the city, and bless you when you’re in the country. He wants to bless and prosper everything you set your hand to. When you are living in peace and unity with the people in your life, you are positioning yourself for God’s blessing. Living in unity doesn’t mean you always have to agree with everyone. It means that you look for common ground in Christ and refuse to allow strife to enter into your relationships.

Today, focus on the things that bring you together. Focus on your faith in God and dependence on His Word. Build one another up and watch how God will pour out His favor and blessing!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise of blessing in my life. I choose Your ways today and ask that You help me live in peace and unity with You and others. Show me Your ways so that I can walk with You always. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
  • The Moment We Pray

Today’s Scripture
    “My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help...”(Psalm 56:9, NLT)

Are you believing God to do something specific in your life? Be encouraged because God is already working behind the scenes on your behalf. Just because you don’t see anything happening doesn’t mean that God isn’t working. The moment we pray, God sets the miracle into motion. The thing we have to remember is that God doesn’t say, “I’ll deliver you in one hour, or next week, or Tuesday at 5:00 p.m.” No, He doesn’t put a time frame on it. That’s where trust comes in. We have to know that our enemies retreat as soon as we call on Him for help. We have to choose the place of peace knowing that He is working things out.

Today, shake off the temptation to get discouraged during the waiting process. Shake off offense, shake off discouragement. Remember, all it takes is one touch of God’s favor to take you years ahead. Keep standing, keep believing, keep hoping because the answer is on its way the moment we pray!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for hearing me the moment I pray. Today I choose to trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf no matter what I see in the natural. I will praise You always because You are faithful. I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Constantly Speak

Today’s Scripture
    "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth."(Psalm 34:1, KJV)

When you wake up in the morning, do you expect the goodness of God in your life? Do you set the tone of the day for success, favor and blessing with your words? Scripture tells us that life and death are in the power of the tongue. That’s why it’s so important to declare praises to God all throughout the day. Things may be bad all around you, people may be negative, complaining and discouraged, but don’t let that spirit rub off on you. The worse it gets, the brighter you’re going to shine. The good news is that no matter how you feel, no matter what’s going on around you, you can choose your words. There’s nothing that can stop you from constantly speaking His Word!

Today I encourage you to be determined to set the tone for your day, week, month and year by praising God and speaking words of faith over your future. Remember, when you put God first, He promises to honor you. He will pour out His favor on you and lead you into life, health, strength and blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I choose to bless You at all times. I choose to set the tone to receive Your favor, grace and mercy. Thank You for Your faithfulness at all times in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • Free for All

Today’s Scripture
    "...God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right."(Acts 10:34-35, NIV)

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom—and God's freedom is free for everyone! It doesn't matter what your nationality or heritage is, or who your family is. It doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have; God wants you free from everything that would hold you back from your relationship with Him!

God wants to pour out His abundant blessing on all who honor Him and do what is right. In fact, the Bible says in Galatians that in Christ, there is no Jew or Greek or even male or female. That means God's not judging you based on physical conditions. He's looking at your heart. He's looking at the gifts He's placed inside of you.

Don't let the enemy lie to you and tell you that God is blessing everyone else but you. Look for the ways He is pouring out blessing in your life. Thank Him for His acceptance, love and freedom. Focus on honoring Him and doing what is right, and you'll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving and accepting me today. I choose to do what is right and honor You with my attitude, words and actions. Holy Spirit, show me if there is any area that isn't pleasing to You and help me live as an example of Your goodness all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Hold On to Hope

Today’s Scripture
    "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."(John 10:10, ESV)

Jesus is always on a mission of life. He wants to bring life to your spirit, life to your dreams, life to your finances, life to your relationships, and every area of your existence. He is always working behind the scenes; He is always out for your good. Things may not always be good, but that just means it isn't over yet. We can hold on to hope today because He who promised is faithful. We can't lose if we don't quit!

The thief in today's Scripture is the enemy, the devil. He will do his best to knock you down and get you to quit. But Scripture says that Jesus has already overcome him and his ability to harm you! The key is, don't give up! You have to keep standing, keep believing, keep praying and keep hoping in God until you see the victory! Don't let your thoughts drift down to the worst case scenario. Instead, set your mind on hope! Speak words of faith. Declare that the answer is on the way. Hold on to hope and watch what God will do in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, do not allow the enemy to overcome me, but help me to guard my joy, my hope and my victory in Christ, which are wonderful gifts from You in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • Pleasant Words

Today’s Scripture
    "Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the mind and healing to the body."(Proverbs 16:24, AMPC)

Do you look for good things to say about yourself and others? Are you speaking pleasant words? The Bible tells us that pleasant words are healing to the body. Do you need healing in your body—physically? Spiritually? Emotionally? Your words can bring that healing. Start speaking pleasant words—words of life, encouragement and thanksgiving. Guard your heart by making sure you are only listening to pleasant, life-giving words.

If there's something on the TV or radio that isn't bringing life to your soul, turn it off. If someone's having a conversation that's not uplifting or productive, don't be a part of it. Choose to meditate on God's Word which, according to Hebrews, is living and active and full of pleasant words.

As you choose life by choosing life-giving words, you'll see God's healing operating in your life. You'll feel strength and peace in your soul, and you will move forward into the abundant life God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your word which is truth that sets me free. I repent today for any words that have brought destruction into my life or the lives of those around me. I ask that You uproot every negative seed that is contrary to Your Word. I choose words of life today that I may glorify You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Live in Peace

Today’s Scripture
    "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."(Romans 12:18, NIV)

There's a tremendous strength that comes to you when you choose to live in peace. That's why the Lord commands that we live at peace with those around us. When there is strife and contention, the enemy has an open door to move in your life. But when we are at peace with those around us, we are in a position of strength.

Being at peace with those around you doesn't mean you have to agree with everyone all the time. It simply means you are choosing to walk in love. It means you are patient and kind, not envious or boastful. It means you are considerate and gracious even when you don't agree. Today, choose peace, choose love, and choose to walk in the strength and blessing the Lord has commanded on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today
    "Dear Lord, thank You for the gift of peace which is strength. Today, I choose to release any strife or contention in my heart. I ask You to fill me with Your peace so that I can be an instrument of peace everywhere I go in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Pull Up Your Stakes and Press On

Today’s Scripture
    “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”(Philippians 3:14, ESV)

Are there some tent stakes in your life that you need to pull up so you can press forward? Maybe you’ve stopped in a temporary place, and it’s time to keep going. Maybe you’ve gotten comfortable and decided that your dreams are never going to come to pass. Your health is never going to improve.

I’m asking you to pack up your tent, gather up your belongings and start moving forward. You may have taken a temporary delay, but that’s okay. That didn’t stop your destiny. Today can be your new beginning. God is breathing new life into your spirit. He has greater victories in front of you!

Remember, the first place we lose the battle is in our own thinking. If you don’t think you can be successful, then you never will be. If you don’t think you can overcome the past, meet the right person or accomplish your dreams, then you’ll get stuck right where you are. You’ve got to change your thinking. God said no good thing would He withhold because you walk uprightly. Get rid of a negative, defeated mentality. Make room in your thinking for the new thing God wants to do, pull up your stakes and let God lead you in to your promised land!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for empowering me to pick up from this temporary place and move forward toward the dreams and goals You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Nothing Wasted

Today’s Scripture
    “Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.”(Psalm 103:4, NIV)

I know people who feel like they’ve wasted years of their lives because of poor choices. They spent years in a relationship that was toxic, years with an addiction, years at a job where they weren’t fulfilled. But you have to realize, nothing you have been through is ever wasted. Your past experiences, good and bad, have deposited something on the inside of you. Those challenges have sharpened you to help make you who you are today.

When the enemy brings hardship into your life, God has a way of taking that experience and turning it around for your advantage. You may think you’ve hit a dead end, but if you’ll stay in faith, you will see God begin to open up a new route. He’ll put the right people in your path, the right opportunities, the right circumstances to move you forward toward the blessing God has in store for you!

Today, don’t focus on what’s happened in your past, focus on what God will do in your future. He wants to restore your soul and revive your dreams. Keep believing, keep expecting, keep hoping because God has a new route for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, I come humbly before You today. I give You my past, present and future, knowing that You will redeem my life. I release those who have hurt me. I choose forgiveness so I can be free to move forward in the path You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Love in Deed

Today’s Scripture
    "But if anyone has this world's goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him? Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity)."(1 John 3:17-18, AMPC)

You are the hands and feet of Jesus in the earth. The Lord wants to bless you today so that you can be a blessing to others. He wants to work through you to show His love and compassion. Notice this verse tells us that love isn't just about our words or thoughts, it's about our actions.

Love is about reaching out and meeting the needs of others. Sometimes meeting someone's needs is as simple as a smile or sharing a word of encouragement. There are many ways to show the love of God. Can you pay for someone's gas or groceries? Do you see a need in someone's life that you can meet? Look for ways to put your love into action.

The Bible says that it's His kindness that leads people to repentance, and the Lord wants to show His kindness in the earth through you. Step out and sow good seeds of love by meeting the needs of others. God promises that those seeds will produce an abundant harvest in your life in return!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing in my life. Thank You for choosing to work through me today. I submit myself and my resources to You. Show me ways to be a blessing to others so that the earth will be filled with the knowledge of Your glory in Jesus' name, Amen."
  • Look Straight Ahead

Today’s Scripture
    "Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you."(Proverbs 4:25, NIV)

What are you looking at today? I don’t mean in the natural, but in the spiritual. What is in the forefront of your mind and heart? Are you constantly dwelling on your problems or things that have happened in your past? In the natural, you will move in the direction that your eyes are looking. In the spiritual, it works the same way. Whatever you focus your mind and heart on, you will move toward. That’s why this verse tells us to look straight ahead.

If you are constantly dwelling on your problems or things in your past, wondering “what if”, then you will stay right where you are. But if you choose to forgive and release the past, then you can focus on what is ahead of you and begin to move forward. God doesn’t want you to live in the past. He wants you to meditate on His goodness and believe His promises so that you can keep growing. God is a creative God, and He has designed a wonderful future for you. Look straight ahead so you can see it and move forward into the life of victory God has promised!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I set my focus on You. I choose to forget the past by forgiving others so that I can look straight ahead to Your promises. I ask that You direct my heart on the path of life that You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Fix Your Eyes

Today’s Scripture
    "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith…"(Hebrews 12:2, NIV 1984)

Are your eyes fixed on Jesus today? It’s so easy to let the distractions of the world and the cares of everyday life change your focus. Whatever you fix your eyes on, you open your spirit to. You can choose to fix your eyes on Jesus no matter what distractions of life are going on around you.

You see, when you fix your eyes on Jesus, you are opening yourself to the Healer. You are opening yourself to the Deliverer. You are opening yourself to the Prince of Peace, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Provider, the Redeemer, the Strong Tower of refuge.
    What do you need in your life today? Peace? Fix your eyes on Jesus. Do you need healing? Fix your eyes on Jesus. Do you need a safe retreat? Fix your eyes on Jesus. Now you may have to turn off other things that you’ve been watching so that you can fix your eyes on Him. But remember, He is your source of life and the Author and Perfecter of your faith. Fix your eyes on Him and allow Him to work in your life so that you can experience the victory He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I choose to tune out the negative voices of the world so that I can fix my eyes on You. I acknowledge that You are my source and strength for every good thing in life. I open myself to You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When Things Look Hopeless

Today’s Scripture
    "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior."
    (Habakkuk 3:17-18, NIV)

The prophet Habakkuk knew what to do when things seemed completely hopeless. When he wrote this verse, his world was literally falling apart. He had nothing. Things seemed destitute. So what did Habakkuk do? He rejoiced and praised the Lord in spite of everything.

He knew that God was bigger than His problems, and He already had a way to get Him out of those circumstances. Habakkuk was looking beyond His problems to what God could do in His life!

Let's follow Habakkuk's example. When something bad happens to you, thank God — not because you're suffering, but because you know He has the answer. When things look hopeless, praise Him because He will bring hope to your circumstances!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I call on You in the midst of my trouble. I praise You because You are my hope. I bless You and magnify You, knowing You have a good plan for my future in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • Draw Closer to God

Today’s Scripture
    "Come close to God, and God will come close to you… "(James 4:8, NLT)

God promises that He will draw close to you when you draw closer to Him. How do we draw closer to Him? Here are a couple of ways. First of all, this verse goes on to say that we must turn away from sin because sin separates us from God. Simply turning to God is the first way to draw closer to Him.

Then the Bible tells us to come into His presence with thanksgiving in our hearts and give Him praise. When you have a thankful heart, you are drawing closer to Him. The Scripture tells us that God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. When you have a humble heart before Him, you are drawing closer to Him. When you seek Him with your whole heart, you will find Him. He will draw close to you.

Seek God today by reading your Bible, praying, meditating on His promises and worshiping Him. With an open heart, you can draw near to God just as you are, right where you are, and He will fill You with His peace and goodness all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I do offer You continual praise. I choose to follow Your Word so that You may be glorified through me. Let everything within me honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Love Never Fails

Today’s Scripture
    “Love never fails...”(1 Corinthians 13:8, NIV)

We all have people in our lives that are difficult at times. Maybe it’s someone you work with, a family member or even your spouse. Relationships can be complicated, but remember: love never fails. The Word of God clearly defines love in 1 Corinthians 13. It says that love is patient and kind. It doesn’t seek its own way. Love doesn’t keep a record of wrongs. And most importantly, love never fails.

Notice that this chapter doesn’t talk at all about how you feel. God’s love isn’t about feelings. It’s a choice. You can choose to be patient, even when you don’t feel like being patient. You can choose to be kind, even when you don’t feel like being kind.

No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can choose love. You are never more like God than when you are walking in love. And when you are walking in love, you will never fail because love never fails. Open your heart to God’s love today. Receive His love and ask Him to show you how to love others better because love never fails!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your love which never fails. Thank You for loving me so that I can be free to love others. Empower me, by Your Spirit, to walk in love no matter what I may face today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Transformed

Today’s Scripture
    “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”(Romans 12:2, NIV)

Most people have things in their lives that they want to change—old habits, addictions or something they want to overcome. The world offers so many “solutions” to improve your life; but really, the only way we are truly changed, the only way to be permanently transformed is by renewing your mind with the Word of God.

The scripture tells us that we shouldn’t follow the pattern of the world. What is the pattern of the world? It’s the constant striving to do more, be more and have more that only leads to weariness, emptiness and frustration. That’s not what God intends! Instead, focus your thoughts on the Word of God because when you make the Word your number one focus, something supernatural takes place.

Only you can control the doorway to your mind. Nobody can do this for you. You choose what you meditate on and what you set before your eyes. I encourage you to stay on the offensive and diligently guard your mind and heart because when you do things God’s way, you get God’s results—life, peace and joy!

A Prayer for Today
    “God, today I submit myself to You and to Your Word. I invite You to transform me into Your image. Help me to make wise choices and keep me close to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Let His Love Show

Today’s Scripture
    "We know, dear brothers and sisters, that God loves you and has chosen you to be his own people."(1 Thessalonians 1:4, NLT)

When others look at your life, do they know that God loves you? Can they see the change in you? Do they know you are a follower of His? Remember, the evidence is in your words and actions. The most important thing you could ever know and show is that God loves you. His love changes us. His love empowers us. His love takes us to new levels. His love gives us eternal life.

Open your heart fully and receive His love today. Then turn around and love Him in return by following His commands. Make the decision today to let His love show all over you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for loving me, for empowering me and changing me to be more like You. Have Your way in my heart so that I can be a shining light of Your love to the people around me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Stay Connected

Today’s Scripture
    "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."(John 15:5, NKJV)

Do you need more power and strength in your life today? When you are connected to the Father through Jesus, you are connected to your life source. Just as a branch is sustained by the vine it’s attached to, we are sustained by being attached to Him.

If you think about how fruit grows, it doesn’t just happen over night; it takes time and the right conditions. In the same way, the spiritual fruit in your own life develops over time, too. You might be tempted to get discouraged if you aren’t seeing “fruit” as quickly as you’d like, but be encouraged today!

If you’ll keep your heart humble before the Lord and stay connected to Him through prayer and studying His Word, you’ll see that fruit begin to form in your life just as He promised! You’ll see the fruit of joy, which is strength. You’ll see the fruit of love and peace, which will sustain you in the midst of difficulty. As you stay connected to Him, you’ll be empowered and equipped for every circumstance, and you’ll live as an overcomer in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I humbly come before You. I recognize that You are the source for everything I need in this life. Keep me close to You always and turn my heart and mind toward Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Normal Heroes

Today’s Scripture
    "...Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."(Matthew 17:20, NIV)

Great Bible characters didn't live a life of great exploits every day. They lived most of their lives the same way you do, taking care of the day-to-day things. Take the life of Noah, for instance. It must have been a great day for Noah when the rain finally started falling and his family raced onto the ark. And it was probably the high point of Noah's life when God brought him and his family safely to dry ground after months on the ark.

But compared to the 120 long years it took Noah to build the ark, these brief chapters in his life were almost nothing. Noah had to keep his faith strong through all of those ordinary days while building the ark so that when God was ready to do something great through him, Noah was ready, too. What does God want to do through you? Being faithful today is another step toward discovering His best.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for the examples of heroes in the Bible. Help me to be faithful in the things You have given me to do today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Say So

Today’s Scripture
    "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has delivered from the hand of the adversary."(Psalm 107:2, AMPC)

Notice that today’s Scripture doesn’t say, “Let the redeemed of the Lord think so,” or “Let the redeemed believe so.” Of course, it’s important to think right and believe right, but something supernatural happens when we open our mouths and declare a thing. You don’t even have to say it to anyone else, you can just say it to yourself—driving to work or in the shower—you can say, “The economy may be low, but I am blessed. I am prosperous. I will lend and not borrow.” “I may have had some setbacks, but I know those setbacks are a setup for a comeback! This is still going to be my best year so far. The favor of God is turning things around.” You are prophesying your future.

Remember, when you say what the Lord has done for you, when you declare that you are redeemed, you are opening the door for God to move on your behalf. The Scripture tells us that He watches over His Word to perform it. When you declare His Word, when you speak His promises, He is faithful to fulfill them and lead you into victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for delivering me and setting me free. I will declare Your goodness. I will declare Your promises. I will declare Your favor so that I can live the good life You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys