User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Wear Your Blessing Well

Today’s Scripture
    "Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him."(Genesis 26:12, NIV)

One time Isaac was in a famine. There was a great drought in the land, but Isaac went out and planted crops right in the middle of that famine. It didn’t make any sense, but somehow in that same year of drought, the Scripture says, “Isaac received 100 times what he had sown because the Lord blessed him.”

What’s interesting is that when Isaac got blessed, the people around him, the Philistines and his friends all of the sudden got jealous of him. They were fine as long as he was broke. As long as they were at the same level, it was no big deal. But when he stepped up to a new level, when he began to wear his blessings well, the Scripture says, “The Philistines hated Isaac.”

Maybe you’ve noticed this in your own life. When you start to do better, the people around you don’t celebrate. They become jealous. But you can’t allow the attitudes of others to hold you back and cause you to live in mediocrity. Instead, when you’re blessed, brag on God! Shake off the criticism of others and receive His blessing. Wear it well because when you honor Him, He will continue to increase and promote you all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for every good and perfect gift that You have poured out on my life. In humility, I choose to wear my blessings well. I won’t shrink back at the criticism of others; but instead, I will walk forward with You into the life of blessing You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The Land of Hope

"...my flesh also will dwell in hope."(Acts 2:26, ESV)

Where are you dwelling in your heart today? In other words, what are you expecting to happen in your life? What kind of attitude do you have? If your thoughts are stuck and you’re focused on what’s wrong or what’s not working, then it’s time to make a move! It’s time to pack up your belongings and move out of the land of discouragement. It’s time to move out of the “Not-going-to-happen” subdivision and move out of “Can’t-do-it-ville.” It’s time to pack your bags and move into the land of hope, faith and expectation!

Every time you catch a negative thought, and instead, dwell on God’s promises, it’s like you are packing your bags. Every time you declare God’s faithfulness, you are taking a step in the right direction. The Bible says that those who hope in the Lord will never be put to shame. As you turn your focus toward Him, you are dwelling in the Land of Hope—a land where His peace, blessing and victory reside.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for ordering and directing my steps. Thank You for taking me to the land of hope! I choose to set my mind on You, knowing that You are faithful. I release the past and invite You to fill me with Your peace, blessing and victory in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Handfuls on Purpose

Today’s Scripture
    "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God."(Deuteronomy 28:2, ESV)

Our God is a rewarder of those who seek Him! When you keep God first place and do your best to honor Him, Scripture says, “His blessings will chase you down and overtake you.” That means you will come into increase, promotion and good breaks that you didn’t necessarily deserve. That’s God rewarding you for walking in His ways.

We see this principle in the Old Testament with Ruth. She was out in the fields following behind the workers and gathering up the leftover wheat that they missed. She was trying to take care of her mother-in-law, Naomi, but they were barely surviving. One day, the owner of the fields told the workers to leave handfuls of wheat on purpose for Ruth. Ruth came into blessings that were simply dropped at her feet.

Every one of us can look back and see times where God has left us handfuls on purpose—something that we didn’t deserve or even ask for. We just stumbled into it. That’s a “handful on purpose.” I encourage you to always keep your expectancy up. Keep trusting God and obeying His voice because He is ready to bless you in unexpected ways today!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I trust You as my provider; You are the One who cares for me. I acknowledge You with my love and thank You for leaving me 'handfuls on purpose' today in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Take Care of Yourself

Today’s Scripture
    "For God has bought you with a great price. So use every part of your body to give glory back to God because he owns it."(1 Corinthians 6:20, TLB)

There is no doubt that being in shape spiritually is the most important kind of fitness. But being in shape physically is very important as well. Some people know the Bible well - they pray often and know what to do, but they don't have the physical energy to do anything at all. All three parts of your being - physical, emotional and spiritual - should be healthy and in sync for you to function most productively. Your body is the temple of the Most High God, and you must honor Him with the care you take of it. Seek a balance, and try to be healthy and God-honoring in every part of life.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for giving me the ability to honor You with my body. Help me to take care of my body and make it a stronger and healthier temple for You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • It's No Surprise to Him

Today’s Scripture
    "But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph…"(2 Corinthians 2:14, AMP)

In life, we all have to deal with the unexpected. Just because we’re believers, just because we’re good people or doing the right thing doesn’t make us exempt from trouble. The scripture says, “The rain falls on the just and the unjust.”

When something unexpected happens or you find yourself facing a crisis, don’t automatically go into “panic mode” or just fall apart emotionally. Realize that the crisis is no surprise to God. It may be unexpected to you, but God knows the end from the beginning. He has solutions to problems that you haven’t even had yet. He has equipped you for every battle, and He goes before you to make your crooked places straight!

Today, instead of focusing on your problem, focus on your God. Focus on the fact that He is with you. Remember that He is walking with you, leading and guiding you to a place of peace and victory. No matter what has happened, He will take what the enemy meant for evil and turn it around for your good. He always leads us in victory. So keep moving forward knowing that He has a good plan for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I come to You with an open and humble heart. I thank You for the victory that You have in store for me even when I can’t see it. I choose to trust You and Your goodness, knowing that You are faithful in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Stand and See

Today’s Scripture
    “Moses answered the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today...the LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.’”(Exodus 14:13–14, NIV)

In the Bible, when the people of Israel came out of slavery and were headed toward the Promise Land, they were so happy to finally be free! But then Pharaoh changed his mind about letting them go and came chasing after them. They came to a dead end at the Red Sea and things looked impossible. Instead of staying in faith and focusing on the fact that God had delivered them before, the Israelites got upset, fearful and started complaining, “Moses, why did you bring us out here to die?”

Moses replied, “Stand still and you will see the deliverance of the Lord.” He went on to say, “The Lord will fight for you if you will hold your peace and remain at rest.” The Lord was faithful to His Word and delivered them again.

Moses knew he had to get the people out of that negative mentality or they would be defeated, and the same is true for you. You may be in a storm of life, but don’t let that storm get in you. Instead, set your focus on God because He is faithful, and He will fight your battles. Stay calm and remain in peace today because God is going to deliver you and lead you into your promise land!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Help me keep my heart and mind focused on You. No matter what storm I may be facing, I trust that You are working behind the scenes and ordering my steps to the promise land You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Reflect Him

Today’s Scripture
    “Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]”(Philippians 2:5, AMP)

When you reflect something, you are exhibiting its likeness. You are displaying its characteristics. Like a mirror, the Bible tells us that we should reflect the character and likeness of Jesus. We should have His same attitude.

That may sound like a pretty tall order; after all, Jesus was the Son of God. But remember, when we accept Him as our Lord and Savior, we become sons and daughters of the Most High God, too. We become empowered by the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That means we have the same spirit of humility—the same strength, the same love, and the same power on the inside. We are equipped to follow His example and do what He did. What did He do? He went around doing good and bringing healing to others; physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Notice that today’s verse starts by saying, “Let...” We have to let God work in our attitudes and actions. We have to open the door and invite Him in. Make the decision to open every area of your life to Him. Reflect Him and do good everywhere you go!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, right now I invite You to dwell in my thoughts, heart and attitude. I choose to follow Your example and bring good to others. Help me to be a reflection of Your pure love in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • You Are an Example

Today’s Scripture
    "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."(Matthew 5:16, ESV)

You are God's representative in this earth. When you follow the Word of God and allow Him to work in your life, you are letting your light shine. When you are good to people and show them kindness, even when they don't deserve it, you are shining your light. When you smile and keep a good attitude, even when things don't go your way, you are setting an example so that people will glorify God in heaven.

Notice this Scripture says, "they will see your good works." People aren't impressed by our knowledge or what we say; people are drawn to God by our good works. Today, ask the Lord to show you ways to share His goodness with others. Look for opportunities to let your light shine everywhere you go—at home, at work, in the grocery store, at the gym. There's always an opportunity to be an example of God's goodness!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for choosing me to be Your representative. Show me how to let my light shine. Help me be an example of Your love and grace everywhere I go in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • What Do You Say?

Today’s Scripture
    "I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!'"(Psalm 91:2, AMP)

Your words have tremendous power. No matter what you may be facing today, the words of your mouth can help set the course for victory or defeat. When you wake up with an attitude of faith and expectancy and declare that God is your refuge, you will be strengthened and empowered by His Spirit. When you talk like you are blessed, when you walk like you are blessed, then you will live like you are blessed!

Understand that your words are like seeds. When you declare favor and blessing, you are sowing favor and blessing, and you will reap a harvest of favor and blessing in return. That's why its so important to take inventory of what you are saying on a regular basis. Even when challenges and obstacles arise, you have to rise up and say, “If God is for me, who can be against me?” Every day, let go of the weeds of unforgiveness and bitterness. Water your seed with the Word of God so you can move forward into the the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your Word which is like refreshing water to my soul. Help me choose the right things to say so that I can live in victory all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Take Refuge in Him

Today’s Scripture
    "Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"(Psalm 34:8, ESV)

Where do you take refuge when the storms of life come? Where do you go for comfort and safety? Some people find it easy to turn to their friends, their job, or even a bowl of ice cream. There’s nothing wrong with any of those things, but God wants us to turn to Him first. He wants us to take refuge in Him. He longs to protect us, defend us and give us His strength. We serve a good God, and when we take refuge in Him, He will pour out His abundant blessing in our lives.

Taste and see that the Lord is good, and His promises are good. When you turn to God, the Bible promises that you will find rest and refuge for your soul. No matter what you may be facing today, come to the Father. He will give you His peace and strength as you take refuge in Him.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I open my heart to You. Thank You for Your peace and rest and for showing me Your hand of blessing as I take refuge in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Look What He's Doing

Today’s Scripture
    "…‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty."(Zechariah 4:6, NIV)

Are you struggling or striving to make something happen? Maybe you need a breakthrough in your finances or in a relationship. It’s good to do everything we know to do in the natural, but we have to always remember that victory doesn’t come by might nor power, but by the Spirit of the living God.

One translation says, “It’s by the breath of Almighty God.” When you know God is breathing in your direction and dare to take a leap of faith and say, “Yes, this is my time; I’m going to accomplish my dreams,” that’s when you will feel a wind beneath your wings. That’s when you’ll feel a supernatural lift, an anointing that will help you accomplish what you could not accomplish on your own.

Today, know that the wind of God is blowing. This is your season. This is your time to believe again. Believe that God can open doors that no man can shut. Believe that He is working behind the scenes in your favor. Believe that it’s your season; it’s your time, and get ready to embrace every blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, right now I choose to set my mind and heart on You. I choose to look for what You want to do in and through me. I let go of any wrong thinking, attitudes or actions that would hold me back in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Choose Faith Today

Today’s Scripture
    "This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."(Joshua 1:9, NLT)

In the same way that faith opens the door for God to work in our lives, fear opens the door for the enemy to work in our lives.

The Bible says that fear brings torment. Fear has no mercy. If you act on fear instead of acting on faith, it will keep you depressed, miserable and lonely. So many people today are missing out on God's joy, peace and victory because they keep giving in to fear. They feed fear by what they watch on TV or read in the news or on the internet. Don't let that be you! Romans tells us that faith comes by hearing the Word of God. The more you fill your heart and mind with God's Word, the stronger your faith will be so you can stand against the powers of darkness. Choose faith instead of fear by choosing God's Word.

Remember, the power that is in you is greater than the power of fear. When thoughts come that say, "You're not able," choose faith by saying, "I can do all things through Christ!" Choose faith, overcome fear and live in the freedom God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I receive Your Word today which is life, health and strength to me. I choose to close the door on fear by guarding what I say, listen to, and dwell on. Fill me with Your love and faith as I meditate on Your Word in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Cast Your Cares

Today’s Scripture
    “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”(1 Peter 5:7, NIV)

God cares so much about you today. Not only does He love and care about you, He cares about the things that concern you as well. If you have concerns, worry or anxiety about something in your life today—finances, relationships, your job or anything else—know that your heavenly Father already has a plan to take care of those things for you. It’s a good plan, and He wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.

Scripture reminds us that the lilies of the field and the birds of the air are cared for, how much more will your heavenly Father take care of you? Today, cast your anxiety on Him and trust that He is going to take care of you. Refuse to dwell on your problems and don’t allow them to steal your peace and joy any longer. Instead, meditate on His Word and confess His promises over your life. Cast your cares on Him and experience His peace, joy and blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for loving me and caring for me. I cast my cares on You and trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I set my mind on You and look for Your goodness in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Don't Miss the Season of Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "For the turning away of the simple will slay them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them."(Proverbs 1:32, NKJV)

God will never ask you to do something without giving you the ability to do it. You may get passive or complacent and think, “Yes, I know I need to do that. Maybe next week.” Well, next week turns into next month. Next month turns into next year. When we put off what God has told us to do, we miss that season of grace. But if you’ll deal with things as soon as God brings them to light, you’ll have a special grace, a special empowerment. You’ll feel God’s enabling power helping you to do it.

Today, is there something you’re putting off? Something you know in your heart that you are supposed to do? Don’t let the season of grace pass. Don’t let complacency destroy you. Your destiny stands before you. God has something amazing in your future. Be bold; be strong. Step out in faith, be obedient, and embrace the good things God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the grace to do exactly what You’ve called me to do. I choose to step out in faith; I choose to follow Your commands. I choose to be faithful because I know that You are faithful. I love You and bless You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Hiding in the Right Place

Today’s Scripture
    "For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock."(Psalm 27:5, NIV)

Have you ever watched children play hide and seek? They look for the best place to hide in the house or yard and wait quietly for their friend to try and find them. It’s a fun game for kids, but even as adults, we need a good place to hide from time to time. Sometimes we need a place of refuge, we need a place of safety, and we need a place to rest when we feel overwhelmed by the circumstances of life—a place where the enemy of our soul can never find us.

The good news is that God has the perfect hiding place for you! You don’t have to hide in your job. You don’t have to hide in relationships. You don’t have to hide in food or addictions because God Himself promises to hide you! He freely offers you shelter from the storms of life any time you call upon His name.

Remember, there’s only one place the enemy cannot find you. There’s only one place where opposition cannot steal from you. There’s only one true place of safety and rest for your soul, and that is in the arms of Jesus. Know that He loves you, and He is ready to receive you when you call upon His name!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I come humbly before You giving You all that I am. Thank You for hiding me in Your shelter and keeping me safe from the storms of life. My soul finds rest in You as I seek You and praise Your holy name in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Close the Door on Fear

Today’s Scripture
    "and do not give the Devil an opportunity to work."(Ephesians 4:27, ISV)

So many people today are living with less than God’s best because they’ve allowed fear to creep in and take root in their lives. Fear is the greatest weapon the enemy uses to try to hold us back. Fear is not from God. Scripture tells us that fear brings torment. It’s designed to paralyze us and keep us from God’s blessings.

The good news is that God is greater than fear. His power in you is greater than any power that comes against you. But in order to walk in His power, you have to close the door on the enemy. See, the enemy can’t have access to your life unless you open a door and give him access. That’s why we have to be careful about what we watch, what we listen to, what we read, and what we say. When we open ourselves to fear, we give the enemy opportunity.

If you’ve allowed fear to steal from you in any area of life, today you can be free—you can be finished with fear. Conquering the enemy starts by making the choice to close the door on fear, and instead, meditate on God’s promises. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony! Let His truth sink down into your heart. Declare it out of your mouth. Let Him set you free and lead you into victory as you close the door on fear!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, I come to You today declaring that I am finished with fear. Thank You for giving me power, love and a sound mind. I choose to stand on Your promises. Fill me with Your peace and joy today as I move forward in victory with You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Laugh a Little

Today’s Scripture
    "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength."(Proverbs 17:22, NLT)

God has given you a great prescription for living a long, healthy and happy life: Laugh, and laugh a lot! The "medicine" of laughter is within everyone, but you may need to start taking it. Recent studies have shown that laughter boosts the body's immune system, reduces stress, reduces the risk of heart attack, and even acts as a natural tranquilizer. Those are health benefits everyone needs. That's why it's tragic to go through life with a stone face. The enemy has convinced too many into thinking that they need to be somber and serious in order to be a Christian. But don't fall for that trick. God wants you to laugh and live well!

A Prayer for Today
    "Lord, thank You for a sense of humor and for laughter. Teach me how to enjoy this wonderful gift and share it with others in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Three Things to Do Every Day

Today’s Scripture
    "Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."(Psalm 9:10, NIV)

Most times, it’s not the big events in life or the big breaks that get us where we need to be, it’s the little things, the daily disciplines that move us forward in the good things God has for us. I believe there are three things you can do every day that can change the course of your life.

Number one, expect God’s goodness. Get up every day looking for God’s favor. Number two, recognize God’s goodness. There are no coincidences, no lucky breaks. It’s all the goodness of God. And number three, always thank God for His goodness.

Anytime something good happens, big or little, give God the glory. “Lord, thank You for that parking spot. Lord, thank You for that idea. Lord, thank You for sending me dew in my desert.”

If you do this, I believe and declare that you’re going to come into more of God’s goodness; that His blessings are going to come after you. God is going to open up supernatural doors. He’s going to turn negative situations around. Get ready because something good is coming your way! You’re going to fulfill your God-given destiny because He never forsakes those who seek after Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I do set my heart and mind on You today. I expect Your goodness because I know You are faithful. Every good and perfect thing comes from You. Thank You for Your hand of blessing on every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • The Reward of Diligence

Today’s Scripture
    "The soul of the sluggard craves, and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied."(Proverbs 13:4, RSV)

God longs to pour out His favor and blessing on you. He has rewards, victory and promotion for you, but these things don’t happen automatically. You have to do your part. You have to be diligent.

First of all, you have to be diligent to seek His ways and follow His commands. Then you also have to be diligent with what you have in your hand—your time, abilities and resources. In Matthew, Jesus tells a parable about three men whose employer entrusted them with some money. Two of the men were diligent and invested the money and received a great return. The third man was afraid and buried what he was given. The first two men were rewarded and praised for their diligence while the third man was basically fired.

Today, follow the example of the first two men and look for ways to be diligent with what you have in your hand. Whatever you do, do it with excellence! Be the best you can be. Go the extra mile even when you think it goes unnoticed because God notices and promises to richly supply the soul of the diligent!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor and blessing on my life. Today I choose to be diligent. I choose to live in excellence and do everything to the best of my ability. I give You all the glory and thank You for Your faithfulness in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Let Go of What Didn't Work Out

Today’s Scripture
    "...Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me."(Psalm 131:1, NKJV)

When things happen in your life that you don’t plan, do you find yourself trying to reason it all out or looking for a place to file it all in your mind? What happens when you can’t find a “file” to put it in? What if you can’t make sense of it all?

Here’s the answer: Every one of us needs to create a file in our thinking called an “I Don’t Understand It” file. When things come up that don’t make sense or you can’t figure out, instead of getting frustrated or confused, simply put it in your “I Don’t Understand It” file and leave it alone. Don’t carry bitterness into your season of new beginnings. Don’t put a question mark where God has placed a period. Trust that He is good. Trust that He is working things out for your good. Keep believing, keep praying keep hoping for the future. Let go of what didn’t work out in the past and get ready for the new season God has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I surrender my questions; I surrender my past; I surrender my need to have all the answers. Today I choose to trust that You have all the answers, and You will reveal all things in time in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Laughs in the Heavens

Today’s Scripture
    “He Who sits in the heavens laughs...”(Psalm 2:4, AMP)

Have you ever imagined God laughing in the heavens? Think about that for a moment. Right now, God is on the throne. He’s not mad. He’s not worried about the economy. He’s not upset with you and me. God is full of joy and laughing on the throne. It goes on to tell us in Psalm 37 that He’s laughing because “He can see the destruction of the enemy coming.” In other words, the reason God laughs is because He knows the end of the story. He knows the final outcome. The good news is that you and I win. God always causes us to triumph!

Imagine watching the Super Bowl when you already know the outcome. You already know who is going to win. No matter how far behind the winning team falls, no matter how bad it looks for them, you wouldn’t get upset. You wouldn’t be worried. Why? You’ve got inside information. You know the final outcome. That’s what God is saying to us today. When it gets tough and things don’t look like they’re going to work out, we know that with God we are on the winning team! Today, you can laugh with Him knowing that He has favor, strength and victory in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I choose to rest and trust in You. Thank You for bringing victory in every area of my life. Give me opportunities today to share Your joy and love with the people around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • When You’re in Deep

Today’s Scripture
    “They saw the works of the Lord, his wonderful deeds in the deep.”(Psalm 107:24, NIV)

The scripture says is Psalm 107:23–24, “They that go down to the sea and do business in deep waters, they will see the wonders of God.” Think about that for a minute. You and I were created to do business in deep waters.

In other words, we’re not supposed to have little dreams or little plans. We are supposed to have big dreams! We are supposed to go out into the deep things God has for us. But understand, when you’re out there in the deep waters, you can’t touch the ground. You can’t see the shoreline, and at times, it can get a little rocky.

You may not always see how things are going to work out. But the scripture tells us that deep calls to deep. In other words, God is the one who has called you to the deep waters. He is with you, and He knows there are deep things on the inside of you. Remember, in deep waters, you are not alone. God is with you, and He’s causing those deep things inside of you to come forth.

If you feel like you are out in the deep today, if you feel like you are overwhelmed, remember, you are in the right place and God is with you. You will see His wonderful deeds in the deep, and you will fulfill the plan He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I surrender every area of my life to You. I hunger for every single thing You have in store for me. I choose to trust You out in the deep waters knowing that You have good things in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Christ Makes Everything New

Today’s Scripture
    "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."(Psalms 51:10, ESV)

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

If you need a new beginning in any area of your life, allow Christ to make you a new creation, and the old will pass away. He will put a new and right spirit within you when you call on His name. Make your relationship with Him your number one priority. As you develop an intimacy with Him through daily prayer and the study of His Word, you will experience the joy of newness of life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, as we enter into a new day, I choose to put You first. Wipe the slate clean as I develop a deeper personal relationship with You. Thank You for new beginnings as I walk every day with You in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • A Glimpse of Heaven

Today’s Scripture
    "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."(Matthew 6:10, NIV)

God longs to give you a glimpse of heaven while you are here on earth. He wants to show you His wonderful plan and bring it to pass in your life. Have you ever thought about how God’s will is accomplished in heaven? In heaven, God’s will is automatic. There are no opposing forces or anything that would come against His will. On earth, we must choose His will on a daily basis in our thoughts, words and actions. On earth, we have to stand against the forces of darkness and refuse those negative, self-defeating thoughts that come against us.

Today, open your heart to the will of God which is His Word. Stand strong in faith and see His will in your life just as it is in heaven!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You today and invite Your will to be done in my life. I submit every area of my heart to You. Let everything I say and do bring glory to You in Jesus name. Amen."
  • A Vital Necessity

Today’s Scripture
    "Now set your heart and your soul to seek (inquire of, require as your vital necessity) the LORD your God..."(1 Chronicles 22:19 AMP)

What things do you consider a vital necessity in your life? In other words, what can’t you live without? Most people would immediately think of food, water and shelter; but in reality, we can’t really live unless our minds and hearts are set on seeking the Lord.

Sure, you can exist without seeking Him, but you are called to more than just mere existence. You are called to live…to thrive…to enjoy your life abundantly! The good news is that you have complete control over what you set your mind and heart on. You decide what you think about.

I encourage you today; set your mind and heart on seeking the Lord! Write down your favorite Scriptures and commit them to memory. Whenever you can, think about those verses. Meditate on God and His infinite love. Make a habit of seeking Him and ask Him to reveal Himself to you. When you require the Lord as a vital necessity, you will truly enjoy living the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I choose to set my mind on You. I seek You with my whole heart. Show me Your love and character today. Show me Your ways that I may walk and live closely with You. I love You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Get Excited about Your Future!

Today’s Scripture
    “But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.”(Proverbs 4:18, ESV)

No matter what is happening in your life today, as a believer in Jesus, you have a reason to be excited about your future! If things seem dark right now, know that the dawn will soon appear. The key is that you have to remember you are not here by accident. You have a purpose and destiny to fulfill, and He isn’t finished with you yet. Your best days are not behind you; your best days are out in front of you.

One thing I know is that God is a God of increase. He has greater things in store for your future than you have experienced in your past. His dream for your future is so much bigger than your own. He wants to take you places that you’ve never dreamed and open up doors that you’ve never imagined. He wants to bring talent out of you that you didn’t even know you had. He wants to increase you and cause you to be a greater blessing to the people around you.

Today, get your hopes up and get excited about your future! Begin to thank Him for what He has in store. Keep standing, keep believing and keep moving forward because God has explosive blessings in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Heavenly Father, I humbly come to You giving You all that I am. I trust that You have good things in store for my future. I choose to keep my eyes on You no matter what’s happening in my circumstances. I know that You are faithful, and I receive the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • sana po manalo kaming lahat sa lotto
  • Stay in Sync

Today’s Scripture
    "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps."(Proverbs 16:9, NIV)

Have you ever tried something and got the results you wanted and then tried the same thing again and got different results? This happened to Moses in the Bible. They needed water, and God told Moses to strike the rock. He struck the rock, and water flowed out freely. Another time they needed water again, and God told Moses, “Speak to the rock.” Do you know what Moses did? He went over and struck the rock. He thought, “Hey, it worked last time. It’ll work this time.” But it didn’t. God had a different plan.

The point is that we have to stay open and make adjustments to stay in tune with God’s plan. You can do the same thing the same way you did last time and get different results. It may not be something major, but like Moses, maybe it’s just something small. Sometimes a small tweak, a small adjustment can make a major difference in the outcome.

Today, make sure you aren’t doing things just because it’s the way you always did it before. Instead, listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit of God inside. Follow His leading and stay in sync with the wonderful plan He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I submit my mind, will and heart to You. Help me to see clearly what Your plan is for me. Help me to stay close to You always, not living in the past, but pressing forward to the new things You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Constant Gratitude

Today’s Scripture
    “O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!”(1 Chronicles 16:34, AMPC)

No matter what may be happening in the world around you, you can always find something to thank God for.

Gratitude is a powerful force that opens the door to God’s blessing. Having constant gratitude proves your faith in God because not only do you thank Him for what He has done in the past, you thank Him for what He will do in the future. It’s that kind of faith that pleases God. Constant gratitude also shows humility because when we are thankful, we magnify God instead of magnifying our problems. It gives us proper perspective and opens the door for God’s grace, favor and supernatural empowerment.

So what are you grateful for today? Are you grateful for the sun that shines and brings a new day? Are you thankful for the gift of eternal life? As you choose an attitude of constant gratitude, you’ll experience His mercy and loving-kindness in greater ways. You’ll be filled with His peace and joy and pave the way to move forward into the abundant life He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father in heaven, thank You for another day to praise You. Thank You for all You have done in my life. Help me to see Your hand of blessing as I continually acknowledge and praise Your name in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • It's Only Temporary

Today’s Scripture
    "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."(2 Corinthians 4:17, NIV)

In this world, we all have troubles and trials, but aren’t you glad that Scripture promises that they are only temporary? Today’s verse tells us they are momentary. Compared with eternity, our troubles won’t last long at all! The second part of this verse tells us that when we stand strong in faith during times of adversity, we are building that faith and achieving eternal glory. When you confess your trust and reliance on God, you are passing the test!

If you are in the middle of tough times today, look to God. The Bible says that Jesus is the Author and Finisher of your faith. He is the one who writes faith on your heart and then develops it to completion on the inside of you as you yield yourself to Him. Your part is to seek Him daily. Follow His commands. Open your heart and choose to speak His Word which is alive and active. Remember, your trials are only temporary, but His eternal glory outweighs it all!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for working Your eternal glory in me. I cast my cares on You, knowing that my trials and troubles are only temporary. Thank You for Your eternal blessing on my life today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys