User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Plug In!

Today’s Scripture
    "He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."(Isaiah 40:29, NKJV)

Everyone goes through seasons in life that seem overwhelming; times when you’ve felt drained of strength and power. But you haven’t been left without hope. You haven’t been left without an answer. The God of heaven and earth is near you, and He promises to give you strength and might to overcome.

Where does this strength and power come from? It comes directly from Him. When you connect with Him, you are connecting to your power source. It’s like plugging a lamp into a light socket. You “plug in” through prayer, reading the Word and worshipping Him. You “turn on” the switch by the words of your mouth—by declaring what God says.

Remember, you don’t have to let the difficult times overwhelm you. Rise up and connect with Him because He is your source of strength! He promises to equip and empower you for victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor, strength and grace at work in my life. I turn my focus on You today. I turn my thoughts on You. I set my heart and love upon You because You are good. Thank You for filling me with might and power to overcome in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • The Promises of Peace

Today’s Scripture

“I will listen to what God the Lord says; he promises peace to his people...” (Psalm 85:8, NIV)

No matter what is going on in your life right now, the Lord promises that you can have peace. It doesn’t matter what’s happening in the economy, in your relationships or at the office; nothing in this world can take His peace from you. But notice the first part of this verse—we have to do our part. We have to listen to what He tells us to do.

You may be thinking to yourself, “God doesn’t speak to me.” But once you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you become His. The Bible says that you are His sheep, and you can hear His voice, and the voice of a stranger you will not follow.

The Lord speaks in many ways. First of all, He speaks through the Word of God. But sometimes, He speaks through the encouragement of a friend, or through a song, or in the beauty of nature. Sometimes it’s a simple “knowing” deep down on the inside of you in your spirit. If you aren’t sure how God speaks to you, ask Him to teach you. Open your heart and be willing to hear His voice. As you take time to be still and listen to Him, He will speak. He will reveal Himself to you and give you peace all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise of peace. Today, I open my heart to You and ask that You teach me to hear Your voice clearly. I will listen, I will obey, and I will walk in Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Moving Up Higher

Today’s Scripture
    "You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favor her, yes, the set time, has come."(Psalm 102:13, NKJV)

One thing I’ve learned in my life is that God likes to outdo Himself. His dream for your life is so much bigger than your own. His ways are higher, and He has an appointed time of favor for your life. He is going to take you places that you never thought possible. He is going to open up doors that you never have imagined. He’s going to bring talent out of you that you didn’t even know you had. This is the time to get excited about your future! It’s time to get your hopes up because you have been chosen by the Creator of the universe. Your destiny is not determined by the economy, how you were raised or your education. Your destiny is determined by Almighty God.

Today, I want to encourage you to set your thoughts on things above. It’s time for you to move up higher to a new level. The good news is that God has already laid out victory before you. I declare that in the days ahead, you’re going to stumble into it. Get ready because God is going to raise you up into the life of blessing He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for this day. Thank You for the good plan You have for me. I believe it is my time of set favor; it’s my time to rise higher; it’s my time to experience every breakthrough and every blessing You have in store for me in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • On Your Side!

Today’s Scripture
    "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"(Romans 8:31, NIV)

Joshua chapter six tells the story about how the odds were stacked against Joshua and the people of Israel. They were standing at the massive walls of Jericho that many thought were impenetrable.

I’m sure as he was standing before the well-fortified walls and gates of the city, many around him didn’t think his future was too bright. But you see Joshua had something others overlooked; he had the promise of Almighty God. Joshua had faith because He knew God was on His side, and God had already determined the victory. Sure enough, just as God promised, the people marched around the city for six days, and on the seventh day, they shouted the victory and the walls came tumbling down!

Today, don’t look at the walls in your life; look at the promise of God. He is for you, and if God is for you, nothing can stand against you. Get a vision of victory and don’t let it go. Keep moving forward in faith and obedience knowing that when you do, the Most High God is on your side!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your favor, grace and victory in my life. I choose to trust You. I choose to follow Your leading. I choose to be faithful to You because You are faithful to me. I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Who Will See God?

Today’s Scripture
    “Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? The one who has clean hands and a pure heart...”
    (Psalm 24:3–4, NIV)

Our God is holy. In order to see Him, we must be holy, too. The good news is that Jesus makes us clean and new when we surrender our lives to Him. The old is gone; the new has come. But the job of keeping our hearts pure, that’s up to us. We have to guard our hearts against strife and bitterness. We have to make sure we don’t allow temptations to contaminate us and take us down the wrong path. We have to be careful about what we watch, what we listen to and who we hang around. All of those outside influences affect us and our decisions. Always remember, what you give your attention to will shape your heart and character.

Make sure to give your attention to the Word of God. Give your attention to worship. Choose forgiveness and keep your heart pure before the Lord. Draw close to Him and rise higher and higher to the place where God is.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I want to see You. Open the eyes of my heart. Purify me and cleanse my heart. Help me make the right choices so that I can honor You today and always. May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Eat the Good of the Land

Today’s Scripture
    “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land.”(Isaiah 1:19, NIV)

God wants you to have the best in life. He wants to give you the good of the land. God tells us in His Word how to take hold of His promises in our lives. Notice this verse doesn’t say that just obedience will cause you to eat the good of the land; it says we have to be willing and obedient. In other words, God isn’t just concerned with our actions. He’s looking at the motives of our hearts. He doesn’t want us to be robots. He wants us to know Him and obey Him because we love Him. He wants us to understand His goodness and kindness which draws our hearts toward Him. He wants us to receive His love that causes us to respond to Him with love and obedience in return.

Don’t just serve God out of obligation today. Don’t just read the Word because you think you have to. Instead, open your heart and see His goodness. Receive His love and acknowledge His faithfulness in your life. Let your willing obedience open the door to God’s blessing!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, search my heart today. Remove anything that stands in the way of my love for You. I choose to willingly obey You and thank You for giving me Your best in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Rising Up

Today’s Scripture
    "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."(Isaiah 40:31, KJV)

We serve a God of increase. He wants you to continually rise up higher in Him. He wants you to know Him more so He can reveal His glory through you. He wants you to be blessed so that you can be a blessing to others. He wants to take you to the next level in every area of your life!

The “next level” looks different for each of us. For you, it may be seeing your family restored. It may be healing in your body. It may be a promotion at work or new friendships that you’ve desired. No matter what it is, know that God has your best in His heart. He desires to do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond what you could ask, think or imagine. He loves to do above and beyond and show Himself strong on your behalf.

Today, meditate on the fact that God loves you so much. As you submit every area of your life to Him, He will cause you to rise up higher. He will give you strength and take you to the next level in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You giving You every area of my mind, will and emotions. I submit my desires to You knowing that Your ways are higher. Thank You for leading me and causing me to rise up to the next level in every area of life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When to Turn Away

Today’s Scripture
    "Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word."(Psalm 119:37, NIV)

In order to live the life of victory God has promised, you have to be very selective about what you give your time and attention to. You have to recognize which thoughts to ignore, which comments to ignore, and sometimes, which people to ignore. Every “battle” that comes across your path is not a battle that you’re supposed to fight. Many battles are simply distractions to try to lure you off course. If that battle is not between you and your God-given destiny, it’s a battle you should ignore.

Many people get thrown off course because they are always trying to straighten everyone else out or win their approval. But if that’s your focus, you are wasting valuable time and energy that you should be using to pursue your dreams. Turn away from that distraction! You don’t need the approval of everyone around you; you only need God’s approval!

Friend, it’s very freeing when you realize you don’t have to fight every battle. You don’t have to straighten people out. You don’t have to pay somebody back. Instead, focus on what matters; focus on God and His Word so you can live in peace and happiness every day of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Thank You for planning good things for me. Help me to discern the things I should ignore. Help me to avoid distractions as I focus my heart and mind on You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Don't Miss the Season of Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "For the turning away of the simple will slay them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them."(Proverbs 1:32, NKJV)

God will never ask you to do something without giving you the ability to do it. You may get passive or complacent and think, “Yes, I know I need to do that. Maybe next week.” Well, next week turns into next month. Next month turns into next year. When we put off what God has told us to do, we miss that season of grace. But if you’ll deal with things as soon as God brings them to light, you’ll have a special grace, a special empowerment. You’ll feel God’s enabling power helping you to do it.

Today, is there something you’re putting off? Something you know in your heart that you are supposed to do? Don’t let the season of grace pass. Don’t let complacency destroy you. Your destiny stands before you. God has something amazing in your future. Be bold; be strong. Step out in faith, be obedient, and embrace the good things God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the grace to do exactly what You’ve called me to do. I choose to step out in faith; I choose to follow Your commands. I choose to be faithful because I know that You are faithful. I love You and bless You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Beyond Critical Voices

Today’s Scripture
    "Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise…"(Micah 7:8, NIV)

Anytime you set out to do something great in life, there will be critics. If you’re going to be a great business person, coach, student, leader or employee, there will be opposition. The more success you have, the more opportunities there will be for distractions. The higher you go, the more haters will come out. When you start stretching to a new level and pursuing what God has placed in your heart, the jealous people, the critical people, and the small-minded people come out of the woodwork and start making negative comments, but you don’t have to let that distract you.

If you are under pressure today, if the critical voices are coming against you, know that it’s because you are making a difference. Don’t let them throw you off course. Instead, dig your heels in, set your face like a flint, and say, “I will not get distracted. I will not get drawn into battles that don’t matter. It doesn’t matter what others think; it matters what God thinks!”

Today, look beyond the critics. Stand strong in adversity. Press forward to what lies ahead and win the prize of life that He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to let go of the negative voices, offenses and hurts from critical voices. I choose to focus on You and the good plan You have for me. Give me Your peace and joy as I move forward in the victory You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Never Disappointed

Today’s Scripture
    "…those who hope in me will not be disappointed."(Isaiah 49:23, NIV)

What a powerful promise we have from Almighty God! When we put our hope in Him, we will never be disappointed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that things will always go our way. There may be temporary disappointments, but we will never be permanently disappointed. Somewhere down the road, God will cause it to all work out for our good. With God on your side, you will always end in victory!

Are you carrying frustration, worry or aggravation about something? That’s usually a clear sign that your hope is in the wrong place. If you hope in circumstances, it will deplete you of joy and peace. But when you turn those circumstances over to God, when you refuse to worry, when you refuse to allow the temporary things of this world to dictate your happiness, that’s when God can do a work in your life. When you trust in Him, He will make your crooked places straight; He will cause you to mount up with wings like the eagle.

Today, choose to put your hope in the Father. You won’t be disappointed. Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is good, and He has good things in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I give You every frustration, every aggravation, every difficulty. I release total control into Your loving and able hands. Speak to my heart and give me Your peace. Show me Your love as I place my hope in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Let God Be God

Today’s Scripture
    "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him…"(Psalm 37:7, NKJV)

Are you struggling with trying to make a dream come to pass? Are you frustrated in a relationship, trying to make someone else change or live right? You may mean well, you may have good goals, but if you are trying to orchestrate things to happen your way on your timetable, you are only going to frustrate yourself. At some point, you have to turn those circumstances over to God and trust that He has your best interest at heart.

How do you turn things over to God? Start by making the choice and declaring your resolve. Simply say, “Father, I choose to let You be God of this situation. I take my hands off. I trust You.” Then, choose to worship Him. Worship is one of the best ways to set your heart and mind in the right place. You can’t worry and worship at the same time! Worship is a sign that you are trusting God; worry is a sign that you are trying to control things.

Today, take the pressure off of yourself and turn things over to God. Give Him control and let Him take your setbacks and turn them into comebacks. Remember, the God who holds the universe holds you in the palm of His hand. Trust Him and let God be God in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to release every care and concern into Your loving hands. I refuse to worry and choose to trust. Fill me with Your peace. Show me Your ways as I surrender every area of my heart and life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Let Go of What Didn’t Work Out

Today’s Scripture
    “Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me.”(Psalm 131:1, NKJV)

When things happen in your life that you don’t plan, do you find yourself trying to reason it all out, or looking for a place to file it all in your mind? What happens when you can’t find a “file” to put it in? What if you can’t make sense of it all?

Here’s the answer: Every one of us needs to create a file in our thinking called an “I Don’t Understand It” file. When things come up that don’t make sense or you can’t figure out, instead of getting frustrated or confused, simply put it in your “I Don’t Understand It” file and leave it alone. Especially at this time of year. Don’t start the New Year off with old frustrations. Don’t carry bitterness into your season of new beginnings. Don’t put a question mark where God has placed a period. Trust that He is good. Trust that He is working things out for your good. Keep believing, keep praying, keep hoping for the future. Let go of what didn’t work out and get ready for the new season God has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, today I surrender my questions; I surrender my past; I surrender my need to have all the answers. Today I choose to trust that You have all the answers, and You will reveal all things in time in Jesus’ name. Amen.

-- edited by XslashX on Oct 05 2017, 10:25 AM
  • Hidden in Him

Today’s Scripture
    “For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.”(Psalm 27:5)

What a wonderful promise we have that when we seek God, when we serve Him with our whole hearts, He will hide us in His shelter. That means you can be so connected to Father God that you are untouchable and invisible to the enemy! You are hidden in Him! No matter what is happening around you, you can have strength, confidence and rest. Challenges may come your way, but you won’t be worried about them. You know that ultimately, things are going to work out for your good. You know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

People may be talking, trying to make you look bad, but you don’t even give it a second thought. You know that your future is too bright to be distracted. You know they don’t control your destiny. You just keep on being your best, walking in integrity, meditating on the Word and worshiping throughout the day so you can stay hidden in Him!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Mold me into Your image and keep me hidden in You. I bless You and praise You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Open Windows

“Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”(Malachi 3:10, AMP)

Today’s Scripture
    God promises to open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings on you today! But, you have to do your part of this verse. Your part is to be a faithful tither and be obedient to the Lord with your finances.

The truth is, we are all just stewards over the resources God has given us. When we are good and faithful stewards, the Lord entrusts us with more. He opens the windows of heaven. Have you ever thought about what kind of blessing would be so great that there would not be room enough to receive it? It may be hard to comprehend, but that’s what God’s Word promises!

Today, make the decision to be a giver. Be a tither. The tithe is the first tenth of your income. As the scripture says, get ready to prove the Lord because He is faithful. Thank Him today because He is going to pour out abundant blessings on every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, You are so good! Thank You for choosing to bless me. Thank You for opening the windows of heaven in my life. I choose to be obedient to Your Word. I choose to be a giver. I choose to be a faithful steward of the resources You have entrusted to me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Free from People Pleasing

Today’s Scripture
    "Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety."(Proverbs 29:25, NLT)

In life, there will always be people who try to squeeze you into their mold; people who try to pressure you into being who they want you to be. They may be good people. They may mean well. But the problem is that they aren’t your creator. They didn’t breathe life into you. They didn’t equip you, empower you or anoint you; Almighty God did! If you’re going to be all that God created you to be, you can’t focus on what everybody else thinks. If you change with every criticism, trying to win the favor of others, then you’ll go through life being manipulated and letting people squeeze you into their box. You have to realize that you can’t keep every person happy. You can’t make everyone like you. You’ll never win over all of your critics.

Instead of trying to please people, when you get up in the morning, ask the Lord to search your heart. Ask Him if your ways are pleasing to Him. Stay focused on your goals. If people don’t understand you, that’s okay. If you lose some friends because you wouldn’t let them control you, they weren’t true friends anyway. You don’t need other’s approval; you only need Almighty God’s approval. Keep your heart and mind submitted to Him and be free from people pleasing!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, I come humbly to You today. I invite You to search my heart and mind. Let my ways be pleasing to You. Let my thoughts be Your thoughts. Thank You for setting me free from people pleasing in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Brand New Thing

Today’s Scripture
    "For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun!"(Isaiah 43:19, NLT)

Can you see the “brand-new thing” God is doing in your life?

Sometimes it’s easy to see the hand of God moving, and sometimes the storms of life can cloud our vision. But no matter where you are in life today, meditate on this truth that God is working even when you can’t see Him.

Like a seed buried deep in the ground, it may seem dark and lonely and there may be dirt all around, but that is the place where life springs forth. Trust that God is doing a new thing! You can trust Him because He is faithful! His plan for you today is blessing. His plan is to give you a future and a hope. His plan is to do a new thing in your life.

Let go of the thoughts of the past and open your heart to what God is doing today. Ask Him to show you what He’s doing. Ask Him to reveal it to your heart. Seek Him and you will find Him and see the brand new thing He’s doing in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for doing a work in me, even when I don’t see it. Thank You for the brand-new thing You have. I open my heart and put my faith and trust in You in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • When All is Said and Done

Today’s Scripture
    "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."(Hebrews 9:27, NKJV)

So many people live life worried about what everyone else thinks and wondering how they can impress other people. But we have to realize that when we come to the end of life, we’re not going to stand before people to give an account of our lives, we are going to stand before Almighty God. He is not going to say, “Why didn’t you do what so-and-so said to do? Why didn’t you fit into their mold? Why didn’t you take their opinion?” No, He is going to ask, “Did you become who I created you to be? Did you stay true to what I put in your heart?”

This is where Saul missed it. Saul had a big destiny. God had great things in his future, but Saul was so insecure that he let people squeeze him into their mold. He was afraid he was going to disappoint somebody. He said in First Samuel 15:24, “I disobeyed the Lord’s instructions because I was afraid of the people, so I did what they asked.” Notice Saul knew what to do. He even admitted it, “I disobeyed God’s instructions.” Why? He was a people pleaser. He forfeited his destiny in order to please people. Friend, don’t let that be you! Don’t be a people pleaser, be a God pleaser because pleasing God is all that matters when all is said and done!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I set my heart and mind on pleasing You. Help me to break away from the snare of people pleasing. Help me to stand strong against criticism and learn to walk in love always. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Celebrate Others

Today’s Scripture
    "Rejoice with those who rejoice…"(Romans 12:15, NKJV)

When a friend or family member succeeds, gets promoted, or experiences an unexpected break in life, how do you respond?

Some people wonder, “What about me?” Others criticize or say, “It won’t last long.” But really, the way you respond to other’s success will determine the level of your own success. Whether you respond in a negative or positive way, you are sowing seeds for your future. That’s why Scripture tells us simply to “rejoice with those who rejoice.” God wants you to be successful. His commands are for your good. He doesn’t want jealousy or strife to enter your life or rob you of His blessing.

Today, make it a point to find someone who is celebrating and celebrate with them. Congratulate them on their success no matter how small it seems in the natural. Rejoice with those who rejoice, sow seeds of blessing, and open the door for victory in your own life in return!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing not only on my life but on the lives of the people around me. I choose to rejoice in You, and I choose to rejoice over Your victory everywhere I go in Jesus’ name! Amen!"
  • The Season of Grace

Today’s Scripture
    “For the turning away of the simple will slay them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them.”(Proverbs 1:32, NKJV)

God will never ask you to do something without giving you the ability to do it. But when we’re passive or complacent and think, “Yes, I know I need to do that. Maybe next week,” well, next week turns into next month. Next month turns into next year. When we put off what God has told us to do, we miss that season of grace. But if you’ll deal with things as soon as God brings them to light, you’ll have a special grace, a special empowerment. You’ll feel God’s enabling power helping you to do it.

Today, is there something you’ve been putting off? Something you know in your heart that you are supposed to do? Don’t let the season of grace pass. Don’t let complacency destroy you. Your destiny stands before you. God has something amazing in your future. Be bold; be strong. Step out in faith, be obedient and walk in the abundant rain of His blessing!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for the grace to do exactly what You’ve called me to do. I choose to step out in faith; I choose to follow Your commands. I choose to be faithful because I know that You are faithful. I love You and bless You always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • ONE DAY I DECIDED TO QUIT

I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality… I wanted to quit my life.

I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.

“God”, I asked,

“Can you give me one good reason not to quit?”.

His answer surprised me…

“Look around”, He said. “Do you see the fern and the bamboo ?

“Yes”, I replied.

“When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.

I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth.

Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.

“In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit.” He said.

“Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant…But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.”

He asked me. “Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots”.

“I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you.” “Don’t compare yourself to others.” He said.” The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful.” ”Your time will come”, God said to me. “You will rise high”.

“How high should I rise?” I asked. “How high will the bamboo rise?” He asked in return. “As high as it can?” I questioned.
    ”Yes.”

He said, “Give Me glory by rising as high as you can.”

I left the forest and brought back this story. I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you. Never, Never, Never, Give up.

Don’t tell the Lord how big the problem is, tell the problem how Great the Lord is!
  • Growing Your Faith

Today’s Scripture
    "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."(Romans 10:17, NKJV)

Do you desire to have more faith? Scripture tells us that faith can grow and increase. Notice that today’s Scripture doesn’t say, “Faith comes by having heard the Word of God one time.” It says that faith comes by hearing—in the present tense. We have to hear the Word of God over and over again in order for it to take root in our hearts and transform our minds. Sure, God’s Word can transform us in an instant, but most of the time, our faith grows as we hear the Word of God again and again.

Just as a seed needs water daily to grow, your spirit needs the Word of God daily. The more you hear God’s Word, the more you know Him. The more you know Him, the more you will be able to believe Him—and that’s what faith is!

Today, why don’t you choose a few Scriptures to meditate on? Write them down and carry them in your purse or wallet. Let that truth sink down into your soul. Let the truth of the Word transform you and move you forward into the abundant life God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your Word that is living and active and growing in my life. I submit myself to You today and ask You to teach me Your ways. Give me insight into Your Word so that I may know You more in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Line up Your Heart

Today’s Scripture
    "Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name."(Psalm 86:11)

Everyone has an outer life and an inner life. The outer life is our public life that people can see. The inner life is made up of your thoughts, attitudes and motives. Only you and God know what’s going on inside. Too many people go around today pretending—acting one way, yet on the inside, they’re thinking something totally different. Their heart and their actions don’t line up.

We have to understand that God looks at the inside. We can fool a lot of people, but we can’t fool God. God would rather let us be open and honest than go through life pretending or wearing masks. Today, take inventory of what’s going on inside of you. Are you at peace? Are you overlooking offenses? Do you believe the best in people? Are your heart and actions lining up? If not, submit your ways to the Lord today and ask Him to give you an undivided heart. Live a life pleasing to Him and walk in His blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Dear Father, I humbly come before You today and ask that You search the deep places of my heart. Show me if there is any area where I need to line up my heart and actions. Help me to be authentic in You today in Jesus name. Amen."
  • You are Equipped

Today’s Scripture
    "Every Scripture is God-breathed…so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work."(2 Timothy 3:16-17, AMPC)

God has equipped you with everything you need to fulfill your destiny through His Word. That means you are well able to do what He has called you to do. You can accomplish your goals. You can fulfill your dreams! You have the ideas, the creativity and talent to be successful. You can overcome any obstacle. You’ve been armed with strength for every battle.

Not only has God equipped you, but He is also working on your behalf. He has already gone before you and lined up the right people and the right opportunities. You have everything you need to live a victorious life—you were created to excel!

You may not have seen it in the past, but if you’ll stay in faith, it’s just a matter of time; victory is on its way. Don’t settle where you are. Don’t have a weak, defeated mentality. Have the attitude, “I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am empowered by the Creator of the universe, and I am thoroughly equipped for every good work that God has called me to!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for equipping me. Thank You for empowering me. Help me to stay focused on Your Word and Your plan for me today. Help me to walk in Your anointing so that I can do all You’ve called me to do. I bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Pursue Loyalty and Righteousness

Today’s Scripture
    "He who pursues righteousness and loyalty finds life…"(Proverbs 21:21, NASB)

Have you ever noticed that righteousness and loyalty go together? In other words, if we’re not being loyal—to our family, friends, country, job—then we aren’t going to experience God’s best. Loyal people are honorable people. When you’re loyal, you stick with someone through thick and thin. When you’re loyal, you keep your word to people—even if you get a “better” offer.

Loyal people are respectful of their country and leaders. Loyal people honor their parents and defend their family. When you’re loyal, you are a person of integrity. You build trust with others. Is this an area where you can rise higher? Are you faithful in the things you’re committed to? Can you be more loyal? Don’t let the distractions of everyday life keep you from being dedicated. Look for ways to show honor to those around you. Is there something you need to set aside for the sake of a loved one? Show love by staying loyal. As Scripture promises, when you pursue loyalty and righteousness, you will find the abundant life God has planned for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of life in Your Word. Show me any area where I can rise up higher by pursuing loyalty. Help me, by Your Spirit, to be more faithful and supportive to those around me. Let Your light shine through me as I pursue righteousness and loyalty today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • According to Your Faith

Today’s Scripture
    “According to your faith be it done to you.”(Matthew 9:29, ESV)

A lot of people think that when they have a need, God could just automatically meet it if he wanted to.

But Jesus didn’t say, “According to your need be it done to you,” He said, “According to your faith.”

That’s why it’s so important to have an attitude of expectancy every single day. If we want God to move in our lives, we have to approach every day filled with faith and hope.

The Scripture tells us in Romans that “faith comes by hearing the Word of God.” The more you have the Word of God in your life, the more your faith will grow and the more you will see Him working in your life.

God longs to bless you, and He’s given you everything you need to be successful in life. Remember, all things are possible to those who believe! Believe in His goodness today and take a step of faith toward the life of blessing He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life today. I open my heart to You and trust that You have a good plan for me. Give me a heart filled with faith and hope today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • But God!

Today’s Scripture
    "O Lord, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head."(Psalm 3:1-3)

When David wrote this verse, He was in a very difficult situation. He was actually running for his life from his very own son who wanted to kill him and take over the throne.

Can you imagine?! David was probably feeling overwhelmed, distraught, heartbroken, betrayed and abandoned. Have you ever felt that way? But notice that David didn’t just tell the Lord all about his problems. He told the Lord about his faith when he said, “But You, God, are a shield around me…” David made the choice to focus on God’s goodness no matter what.

We have to remember, circumstances may be tough, but God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. You may have a difficult relationship, but God is your Restorer today. You may have an overwhelming need, but God is your Provider today. The doctors may have told you that you have an incurable disease, but God is your Healer today. Things may look impossible today, BUT WITH GOD, all things are possible! If you’ll keep that constant attitude of faith and victory, you’ll see the hand of God move in your life, and you will experience the life of victory He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for always being faithful and working in my life. Today I open my heart to You and choose to focus on You instead of my circumstances. I know that with You, all things are possible in Jesus name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys