User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Highly Favored

Today's Scripture
    God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” (Luke 1:26–28, NIV)

Mary didn’t come from an influential, wealthy family. In the natural, there was nothing special about her. When the angel, Gabriel, appeared to her and called her “highly favored,” I’m sure at first Mary thought, You have the wrong girl. I’m just average.

It’s easy to talk yourself out of what God says about you. But God is saying the same thing to you. Gabriel then told her she was going to have a baby without knowing a man. Sometimes God puts promises in our heart that seem unlikely. That’s why Gabriel started off the conversation by telling Mary that she was highly favored. When you face a situation that seems impossible, you have to keep reminding yourself that you are highly favored.

A few verses later, it says that Mary was blessed because she believed that the Lord would do what He said. Whatever God has spoken to your heart, do as Mary did and say, “God, I believe. I’m highly favored.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise to Mary that she had found favor with You, and she would give birth to Your Son. Thank You that no word from You has ever failed. I believe that I am highly favored, and Your words to me will be fulfilled. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Highly Favored

Today's Scripture
    God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” (Luke 1:26–28, NIV)

Mary didn’t come from an influential, wealthy family. In the natural, there was nothing special about her. When the angel, Gabriel, appeared to her and called her “highly favored,” I’m sure at first Mary thought, You have the wrong girl. I’m just average.

It’s easy to talk yourself out of what God says about you. But God is saying the same thing to you. Gabriel then told her she was going to have a baby without knowing a man. Sometimes God puts promises in our heart that seem unlikely. That’s why Gabriel started off the conversation by telling Mary that she was highly favored. When you face a situation that seems impossible, you have to keep reminding yourself that you are highly favored.

A few verses later, it says that Mary was blessed because she believed that the Lord would do what He said. Whatever God has spoken to your heart, do as Mary did and say, “God, I believe. I’m highly favored.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise to Mary that she had found favor with You, and she would give birth to Your Son. Thank You that no word from You has ever failed. I believe that I am highly favored, and Your words to me will be fulfilled. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Be a Joseph

Today's Scripture
    When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife. (Matthew 1:24, NLT)

In the Scripture, when Joseph discovered that his fiancé, Mary, was pregnant and the baby was not his, being an honorable man and so as not to embarrass her, he was going to quietly call off the wedding. But an angel appeared to him and said, “Take Mary as your wife. What she told you is the truth. She is giving birth to the Messiah.”

Joseph could have walked away and thought, That’s all fine, but I didn’t sign up to have my reputation tarnished and raise a child who’s not my own, but he did the right thing when it was hard. He was loyal.

When you’re a Joseph, you show mercy to those who don’t deserve it, you give second chances, you make allowances for mistakes. To be loyal doesn’t mean you condone or approve their actions. You’re simply showing them the mercy you would want shown to you. You’re being a healer, a restorer. You lift people up.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your great love and mercy to me when I have failed You and made mistakes. Thank You for calling me to be someone who loves at all times and is faithful to the people You put in my life. I will be loyal and lift others up. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Too Wonderful for Words

Today's Scripture
    Thank God for his Son—his Gift too wonderful for words. (2 Corinthians 9:15, TLB)

When the apostle Paul was writing to the Corinthians about the joy and blessing of giving, he got so overwhelmed at the thought of all that God has given us in His Son, Jesus, that instead of trying to put it all in words, he just ended with, “Thank God for his Son—a Gift too wonderful for words!”

Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift, the most wonderful gift that has ever been given—“God loved us so much that He gave His Son, Jesus, so that we can have eternal life.” Jesus, the babe in the manger. Jesus, the Savior of the world, who brought the promise of unconditional love, unending hope, and eternal life to every person who believes in Him.

And the amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift into our hearts, we are able to share Him with others every day of the year! This is what being a Christian is all about.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the indescribable gift of Your Son, Jesus, who is too wonderful for words. Thank You for the gift of eternal life, the unending hope found in Him, and the unconditional love You have given me. I look forward to sharing this gift with others. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Show Them You Care

Today's Scripture
    “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4, ESV)

Today’s Scripture says that one day, there will be no more tragedies, sickness, or pain. But in the meantime, God is counting on us to wipe away those tears.

Are you taking time to help somebody in need? It’s important to go to church and celebrate, but our real assignment begins when we leave the building. Look around and find the discouraged. You may not hear them with your ears, but you can hear them with your heart. You see when somebody is down. Suddenly, you feel compassion flowing out to them. You think, I need to go encourage them. Don’t put it off. That’s God wanting you to bring healing.

Your hugs can cause people to get better. A phone call, giving someone a ride, taking them out to dinner, or encouraging them in their dreams can put them back on their feet. A simple act of kindness can be life-giving. There are miracles in you waiting to happen.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I am full of miracles because You live in me. Help me to be sensitive to the needs of others and allow Your compassionate heart to flow out of me to them. I will make it my business to let them know that I care. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Drop it, Leave it, and Let it Go

Today's Scripture
    Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. (Colossians 3:13, NLT)

There was a man in the Scripture named Ahithophel who was a close advisor to King David for over twenty-five years. But when David’s son, Absalom, made an attempt to take over the throne, Ahithophel deserted David and started advising Absalom. Many scholars believe that Ahithophel was the grandfather of Bathsheba with whom David had an affair and whose husband David had given instructions to be killed in battle. That would explain why he betrayed David so easily—for all those years the poison of unforgiveness was simmering on the inside. Sadly, Ahithophel’s life ended tragically.

What David did was horribly wrong. Ahithophel had a reason to be angry. But when you hold on to unforgiveness, it actually holds you. That poison will lead you down the wrong path. Don’t hold on to negative baggage. Forgive—drop it, leave it, and let it go. When you do, God will heal your hurts and restore your broken pieces. He’ll pay you back for the injustice.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You have forgiven me and cleansed away the poison of my own sins. Thank You that I can do the same with others and not allow what’s past to simmer on the inside. I believe that You will heal my hurts and restore me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Armed with Strength for Battle

Today's Scripture
    “You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued my enemies under my feet.” (2 Samuel 22:40, NLT)

God knows every battle, every temptation, and every obstacle you will ever face. He has not only put it under your feet, but He has armed you with strength for that battle. You are a warrior, a victor and not a victim. He has already equipped you. You are full of can-do power.

Quit telling yourself, “This is too much. I can’t handle it.” The greatest force in the universe is breathing in your direction. Tap into more of that power. Start declaring, “I can handle this. I am well able. I can do all things through Christ. I am strong in the Lord.” Put your shoulders back, look those obstacles in the eye, and say, “You’re no match for me. I know your end has already been set, and it’s just a matter of time before God turns it around. It’s just a matter of time before He brings that dream to pass.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for arming me with strength for every battle that I will ever face. Thank You that You have already equipped me with power as a warrior and destined me for victory. I declare that I am strong and can do all things through Christ. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Run with Purpose

Today's Scripture
    Run with Purpose (1 Corinthians 9:26, NLT)

With the new day comes fresh starts, resolutions, and new beginnings. It’s a good time to reevaluate what you’re doing. Refocus your life. Get rid of any distractions. Paul said every step he took was purposeful. When we understand the value of time and see each day of the coming year as the gift that it is, it helps us to keep the right perspective.

God has entrusted you with His life. He’s put gifts and talents on the inside. You’re not just on planet earth taking up space. You’re a person of destiny. With that gift of life comes a responsibility to develop your talents, to pursue your dreams, and to become who God’s created you to be. Have you set short-term and long-term goals for your life? Do you have a plan? What specific steps will you take to improve your use of time and start taking steps toward your goals and becoming who God’s created you to be?

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the new day ahead and new beginnings. Help me to reevaluate what I am doing, to refocus my life, and to get rid of anything that’s distracting me from Your plan for my life. I want to run this day with Your purpose before me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Say Goodbye

Today's Scripture
    “The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation…” (Genesis 12:1–2, NIV)

God told Abraham to leave his relatives and move to another land. I’m sure he loved his relatives. For a season, everything had been fine, but when God was about to do something new and big for Abraham, He knew that the people and things around him would try to keep him from what He had put in his heart. Sometimes you have to leave certain things behind so you can become all you were created to be.

Is there something you need to leave behind—a hurt, a bad attitude, or an area that you’re compromising in? Don’t bring that into today. Those things were in your past, but they don’t belong in your future. You can’t go through life holding on to hurts, wrong attitudes, and people who are not good for you. Say goodbye to failure; this is a new day. Say goodbye to guilt; you’re forgiven. Say goodbye to what didn’t work out; God has something better. It’s going to be a bountiful, abundant, flourishing year.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for calling me to follow You and Your direction in my life. Thank You that I can say goodbye to all the negative baggage that comes from carrying past failures, guilt, and blame. I look forward to the new things You’re doing in my life this year. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • One Touch of Favor

Today's Scripture
    And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen. (Genesis 22:14, KJV)

You may have a situation that you’ve been praying about for a long time. Maybe it’s to see your family restored, to lose weight, to get out of debt, or to save your business. But it doesn’t look like it’s ever going to change, and you get discouraged and think, “It’s never going to happen. I just have to accept it.”

No, just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. You need to stir up your faith and get ready for God to show out in your life. He knows how to bring you new customers, to break that addiction, to give you ideas and creativity, and to bring new talents out of you.

He’s called Jehovahjireh, the Lord our Provider. One touch of His favor can turn it around. Keep praying, keep believing, keep expecting, and keep honoring God. When you believe, it allows the Creator of the universe to go to work.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are Jehovahjireh, the Lord my Provider. Thank You that I can set my trust in You completely, that I am coming into my due season. I believe and declare that this is my time for breakthroughs and to be amazed by Your goodness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • “You Promised”

Today's Scripture
    You who…put the Lord in remembrance [of His promises], keep not silence. (Isaiah 62:6, AMPC)

Most of us are good at telling God our problems, but Isaiah tells us to put the Lord in remembrance of His promises, not our problems. It’s easy to complain and say, “God, these people aren’t treating me right. My back’s hurting, and my child isn’t doing right.”

But don’t just pray the problem, pray the promises. When you face difficulties, find a promise in the Scripture and remind God of what He said about you. “God, You promised to restore health back to me. You promised You would be my vindicator. You promised that my children will be mighty in the land.”

God is not obligated to bring to pass what you say, but He is obligated to bring to pass what He says. When you say, “God, You promised,” angels go to work, forces of darkness are pushed back, chains are broken, favor is released in a new way, and impossible situations turn around. Nothing can stand against our God.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You know everything I need before I even ask. Thank You that I can stir up my faith and put You in remembrance of Your promises. I believe that when I say ‘You promised,’ something powerful happens because You watch over Your Word to perform it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • No Smell of Smoke

Today's Scripture
    They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. (Daniel 3:27, NIV)

In the book of Daniel, when three Hebrew teenagers wouldn’t bow to the king’s golden idol, they were thrown into a fiery furnace. To just survive would have been a great miracle, but notice how today’s Scripture describes how God works. When He restores, there’s no sign of the fire you’ve been through—the trouble, the injustice, the bad break—not even the smell of smoke.

Isaiah 43:2 says, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The flames will not harm you.” We all go through the fire—things that are unfair, things we don’t understand. In the fire, you have to remind yourself, “These people are not going to harm me. This challenge is not going to keep me from my dreams. This sickness is not going to stop my purpose.” You’re going to come out without the smell of smoke. Things are changing in your favor right now—healing, vindication, promotion, and breakthroughs are on the way.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise to be with me through the fire and flames. Even when life doesn’t make sense, I choose to trust in You and believe that You are working behind the scenes for my good. I believe I will come through without the smell of smoke. In Jesus’ Name, Amen”
  • From Worst to Best

Today’s Scripture
    “...with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among [the disciples] and said, “Peace be with you!...” (John 20:19, NIV)

We celebrate Good Friday each year, but on the day when Jesus was crucified, the disciples thought it was the worst day of their lives. “Tragic Friday” would have been their description. The One whom they had devoted their lives to was dead and buried in a tomb. But a few days later, when Jesus rose from the dead, they realized that He was who He’d said He was. He had defeated the enemy and brought salvation to mankind. What they’d thought was the worst day of their lives became the best.

We all face times when a dream dies, a relationship ends, we come down with an illness—nothing about the situation seems good. It may not be good right now, but God knows how to bring it all together. You may think it is going to stop you, set you back, and cause you heartache. If you’ll stay in faith, one day you’ll look back and say it was good.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You see the big picture for my life and that You use difficulties for my good. Help me to be patient and trusting when things happen that I don’t understand. I believe that You will bring it all together for my good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
  • When Offenses Come

Today's Scripture
    He said to His disciples, “Offenses will certainly come.” (Luke 17:1, HCSB)

Jesus didn’t say that offenses might come to us. He didn’t say that if you’re kind, if you pray and quote the Scriptures, you’ll be exempt from grumpy people and people who cut you off in traffic. He said offenses will certainly come. You will have opportunities on a regular basis to get upset, to argue, to become offended and bitter, and to try to pay people back.

That word “offense” comes from a Greek word that means “to bait,” referring to the bait that’s used to lure animals into a trap. When you’re tempted to be offended, when someone is critical, rude, condescending, or says something derogatory to you, recognize that the enemy is trying to deceive you into his trap. He’s saying, “Come on, get upset. Argue with them and tell them off.”

Instead of letting it upset you, say, “No, thanks. I’m not taking the bait. This is just a distraction. I’m going to enjoy this day and keep my peace.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I can guard my heart and keep it free from all the negative things that try to bait me to let them enter in. I declare that I will not allow offenses to get inside and make me upset and bitter. I declare that I’m not taking the bait, and I’m keeping my peace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

-- edited by XslashX on Apr 03 2021, 03:51 PM
  • Victory over Sin and Death

Today's Scripture
    “But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15:57, NLT)

This day we celebrate Easter, the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. So much happened at Calvary’s cross over two thousand years ago; but ultimately, Jesus overcame sin and death so that we could have abundant life. Because of Jesus, we have victory over anything that would try to hold us back!

No matter what bondage, fear, stronghold, sin or addiction has held you captive in the past, when you receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, you receive His power — His burden-moving, yoke-destroying anointing. Nothing can hold you back any longer because when the Son sets you free, you are free indeed! (See John 8:36)

It all begins by believing and receiving this promise by faith. Today, thank God that you are free and have victory through Jesus Christ!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for giving me victory! Thank You for Your Word which is life and healing water to my soul. I choose to set my heart and thoughts on You, knowing that You are empowering me to overcome in every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
  • The Right People

Today's Scripture
    Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble. (Proverbs 13:20, NLT)

Who you spend your time with will have a great impact on what kind of life you live. There are people whom God ordained to come across your path to help you fulfill your destiny. The right people have already been lined up to inspire you, challenge you, and make you better.

But if you’re hanging around people who are dragging you down, causing you to compromise, and draining your energy, you’re going to get stuck. You can’t hang out with chickens and expect to soar with eagles. You’re going to become like the people with whom you continually associate. If your friends are people of excellence, kind, considerate, and generous, those qualities are going to rub off on you. But if your friends are negative, critical, unmotivated, and compromisers, this is your wake-up call.

You’re not going to become who you were created to be hanging around them. You need some new friends. Life is too short to waste your valuable time with the wrong people.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the friends in my life who inspire me, challenge me, and make me better. Help me to be wise about whom I spend my time with and to know the friendships I need to distance myself from and the friendships I need to develop. I want to walk with the right people. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Words Become Your Reality

Today's Scripture
    The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit (Proverbs 18:21, NIV)

You are where you are today in part because of what you’ve been saying about yourself. Words are like seeds. When you speak something out, you give life to what you’re saying. If you continue to say it, eventually that can become a reality. Whether you realize it or not, you are prophesying your future. That’s great when you’re saying, “I’m blessed. I’m strong.” But it’s not great when you’re saying, “I never get a break. I’ll probably get laid off.” Your life moves in the direction of your words.

Think of your words as seeds you’re planting. At some point, you’re going to eat fruit from the exact seeds that you’ve been sowing, so make sure you’re planting the right seeds. In other words, you can’t talk negative and expect to live a positive life. If you don’t like what you’re eating, start sowing seeds of abundance and increase, and you’ll reap a harvest of good things.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that my words have the creative power to change my life and become my reality. Help me to give my faith a voice by speaking words of life and blessing over myself and my future daily. I declare that I will sow seeds of abundance and increase and reap a harvest of good things. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Scared into Greatness

Today's Scripture
    Then Elijah passed by him and threw his mantle on him. And he left the oxen and ran after Elijah, and said, “Please let me kiss my father and my mother, and then I will follow you.” (1 Kings 19:19–20, NKJV)

God told the prophet Elijah to anoint Elisha to succeed him as prophet. Elisha had a secure future in the family business that would be turned over to him one day. But when Elijah put his mantle around Elisha, something came alive in Elisha’s spirit. He knew he was supposed to leave the familiar and go into the unknown. But it was scary. His mind said, “A prophet’s life is hard. Stay where you are. Play it safe.” But down in his spirit, something said, “This is your destiny moment. Step out in faith,” so he did.

Some opportunities don’t come a second time. Life is too short to settle for things that you know are less than what is in you. What God has in your future may scare you, but if you take that step of faith, you’ll discover that God scared you into greatness, into levels you’ve never dreamed, into taking new ground where no one in your family has gone.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that what lies ahead and is unknown to me is well known to You. Challenge me with something scary. Bring something across my path so big that only You can make it happen. I trust that You will go before me and take me to the next level. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Lifted Higher

Today's Scripture
    “As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its wings…” (Deuteronomy 32:11, NKJV)

When I look back over my life, I see that the pivotal moments when I really grew came when I was pushed. At the time I didn’t like it, and I wanted to stay where I was. I wouldn’t have done it on my own. God had to shut doors and force me to take steps of faith. He pushed me into my purpose.

When things are stirring in your life, when things are uncomfortable and you don’t get your way—a door closes, a friend betrays you—shake off the self-pity and get ready for new doors to open, for new opportunities, new skills, and new friendships. Don’t complain and say, “Well, that’s just my luck. I never get any good breaks.”

Turn it around and say, “God, I know You’re in control, and You’re stirring up things because I need to stretch and spread my wings. You’re about to take me to a higher level. You’re about to push me into my purpose.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You know what’s best for me, and You’re pushing, stretching, and enlarging me for a reason. Thank You for closed doors as well as open doors. I believe that You’re stirring things up so I will spread my wings and rise to a higher level. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Ask Big

Today's Scripture
    On the day the LORD gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon.” (Joshua 10:12, NIV)

One day when Joshua and the Israelite army were fighting a battle late in the day, he knew he wasn’t going to be able to finish the enemy off unless he had more daylight. He could have thought, “Too bad. They’ll escape in the night.” No, he knew he was heavy with God’s favor, so he prayed a bold prayer: “Sun, stand still.” The Scripture says the sun stopped and didn’t go down until Joshua completely defeated the enemy.

Are you praying bold prayers, expecting God to show out in your life? Would you dare do as Joshua did and ask God to do something out of the ordinary to bring those dreams to pass that seem too far out? It may not look logical for an average person, but God is for you.

Ask in spite of what the enemy keeps whispering in your ears. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to learn this principle of asking big.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that when the odds are against me, You are for me. Thank You that nothing and no one is more powerful than You, and I can dare to pray bold prayers. I believe that You are going to show out in my life as You did with Joshua. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • God of the Valleys

Today's Scripture
    “This is what the LORD says: ‘Because the Arameans think the LORD is a god of the hills and not a god of the valleys, I will deliver this vast army into your hands, and you will know that I am the LORD.’” (1 Kings 20:28, NIV)

The Israelites defeated the army of King Ben-Hadad on the top of a mountain. One of his assistants said to him, “Their gods are the gods of the hills. That’s why they were stronger than us. If we fight them in the valleys, we will certainly defeat them.” So Ben-Hadad attacked the Israelites in the valley. God said to the Israelites, “They think I’m just the God of the mountains and not the valleys. I will help you defeat them to show them that I am the God of both.”

When we’re on the mountain, getting good breaks and life is good, we know God is with us. But sometimes when we’re in the valley, we think, “God, where are You? Why is this happening to me?” Be encouraged. Our God is also the God of the valleys. David says, “He’s a very present help in times of trouble.”

When you’re in the valley, God is right there with you, a very present help.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are God of both my mountains and my valleys. Thank You that when I am in the valleys, You will show out that You are my Lord. I believe and declare that You are my very present help in any time of trouble. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Kiss it Goodbye

Today's Scripture
    Then she kissed them goodbye and they wept aloud… (Ruth 1:9, NIV)

In the Scripture, the husband of Naomi unexpectedly died, then ten years later both of her married sons died. Heartbroken and destitute, Naomi decided to move back to Bethlehem. Her daughter-in-law Ruth refused to leave her, but Orpah did. Naomi could have felt betrayed and angry, but instead, she kissed Orpah goodbye.

Orpah represented Naomi’s hurts, disappointments, and broken dreams. Naomi was saying by her actions, “Life hasn’t been fair, but God can turn this to my advantage,” which is exactly what happened later in Bethlehem.

When life doesn’t turn out the way you thought, you have to learn to kiss negative things goodbye. People may walk away. It’s tempting to get bitter, hold a grudge, lose your passion.

You have to kiss the bitterness goodbye, kiss the person that left you goodbye, kiss the dream that didn’t work out goodbye. You can’t embrace the new things God has in store as long as you’re holding on to the old.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are able to take the most unfair situations and turn them into positives. Thank You that You are directing my steps even through the hurts, the questions, and the disappointments. Help me learn to accept Your plan, kiss the negatives goodbye, and move on. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Unexpected Sunshine

Today's Scripture
    “If your eye is pure, there will be sunshine in your soul.” (Matthew 6:22, TLB)

When we have an attitude of faith—we’re positive, hopeful, expecting good things—that pure eye is letting sunshine into our life. But when we go around stressed out, worried, or thinking the clouds over our health or finances are never going to change, that’s stopping the sun. It’s causing more clouds to roll in, more defeat, and more mediocrity. We have to start letting some sunshine into our life. It doesn’t start with God; it starts with us.

Instead of being discouraged by the dark clouds, our attitude should be, “Any moment this can change. Healing is coming, promotion is coming, the right person is coming, breakthroughs are coming.”

If you want to see the clouds open up, you have to have this expectancy. Shake off the negativity, quit talking about what’s not working out, and turn it around. “God, I know You’re in control of these clouds. They will pass. I believe at any moment I’m going to see that unexpected sunshine.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I walk by faith and not by sight. Thank You that Your power can turn clouded situations around, open the right door, and bring an abundance of unexpected favor. I am living with a sense of expectancy that You are about to bring some unexpected sunshine. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Nothing Happens Until You Speak

Today's Scripture
    Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. (Psalm 107:2, NKJV)

In Luke 1, when an angel told Zechariah that his wife, Elizabeth, was going to have a baby, he said, “How can I be sure of this? We’re too old now.” The angel said, “It’s going to happen, but now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens.” That’s how powerful words are. God knew that if Zechariah went around speaking words of defeat, such as “This isn’t possible,” that would stop the promise.

God has spoken promises to your spirit that may seem impossible. Don’t talk yourself out of the miracle. Your words have creative power. When you speak something out, you’re giving it the right to come to pass. It’s one thing to believe you’re healed, but when you say “I am healed,” that releases the healing. It’s not enough to just believe you have favor or that you’re going to fulfill your dreams. Nothing happens until you speak. Get in agreement with God. Dare to declare what He put in your heart.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the promises You have spoken to my spirit. Thank You that I can speak words of faith that agree with Your promises and give them the right to come to pass. I will use my words to invite good things into my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Shame Removal

Today's Scripture
    “You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach…” (Isaiah 54:4, NIV)

In the Scripture, Isaac named his son Jacob, which means “trickster, deceiver, swindler,” and he became exactly that. Later in life, Jacob decided to confront his shameful past and change his life. One night the angel of the Lord told Jacob, “God is giving you a new name. You will be called Israel,” which means “a prince with God.” Instead of saying, “Jacob, shame on you,” He said, “Jacob, shame off you. I’ve called you to be a prince and reign in life.”

As with Jacob, you may be wearing negative labels that say addicted, washed up, undisciplined, not valuable, made too many mistakes, poor spouse, or bad parent. No, this is what grace is all about. None of us deserve it, but God says, “I’m removing the shame. I know who you are. I’m changing your name to redeemed, to forgiven, to prince, to princess, to highly favored. I’m going to make your life so rewarding, so fulfilling, so blessed, that you won’t even think about the shame.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that because of what Jesus has done on the cross, You remove the shame from my life. Thank You that You have made me into royalty and crowned me as highly favored, redeemed, and forgiven. I believe You have given me a new name and called me to reign in life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Taken Higher

Today's Scripture
    From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (Psalm 61:2, NIV)

Many people get frustrated and soured on life because of their unanswered whys. Not everything along your life’s way is going to make sense. You may never understand why something happened the way it did, but God knows what He’s doing. He wouldn’t allow it if it weren’t going to somehow work for your good.

This is where faith comes in. Nothing that’s happened to you can keep you from your destiny. The only thing that can stop you is you. If you get negative and bitter and lose your passion, that’s going to keep you from God’s best. You may have had unfair things happen to you, but I’ve learned that the depth of our pain is an indication of the height of our future.

The taller the building, the deeper the foundation. When you go through difficulties and unfair situations, God is getting you prepared to be taken higher than you ever imagined.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You know best when it comes to the things I want and the twists of life that I don’t understand. Thank You that You’ll take me through my unanswered whys and lead me higher than I’ve ever imagined. I believe that Your plans for me are good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • The Refiner’s Fire

Today's Scripture
    These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. (1 Peter 1:7, NIV)

The heroes of faith all went through times of difficulty when the Refiner’s fire proved the genuineness of their faith and separated them from the things that were holding them back. Peter was hot- tempered and used rough language. He told Jesus, “I’ll never deny you.” But when he was put in the fire of the trial of Christ, he denied that he knew Him.

When you’re under pressure, you find out what’s really in you. That’s when impurities in your character come to light. If you let God refine you, you’ll come out better. That’s what happened to Peter. On the day of Pentecost, Peter preached and three thousand people came to Christ, the most in one meeting recorded in the Scripture.

That difficulty is not going to leave you broken, defeated, and scarred. It’s going to burn up any limitations that are holding you back. It’s going to separate you from anything that’s not God’s best. You’re going to come out ready for His highest purposes.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the Most High God, and You are refining my life with fire to draw out the impurities in my character. Thank You that every test of my faith is preparing me to go higher and to increase me. I believe that I am coming out better. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

-- edited by XslashX on Apr 16 2021, 05:34 PM
  • Awesome Power

Today's Scripture
    “Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the LORD, will do for you.” (Exodus 34:10, NIV)

When you believe that God wants to show out in your life, you have the boldness to ask Him to display His awesome power through you. It’s good to read about His power, to talk about it, to remember it, but God wants you to experience it. God says He is about to display awesome power through you.

“Awesome” means it’s not going to be ordinary or natural, but supernatural. He’s going to do something unprecedented, something that makes you stand out, something where there’s no explanation for it but God’s power.

God will make you an example of His goodness to show those around you that He is God. People are going to see His favor—the healing, the protection, the promotion, the abundance. Not only are you going to be amazed, but they’re going to be amazed. God is not going to do it in secret. He’s going to make a public display of His power through you.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You want to do great things in my life so You will be glorified as the God who is awesome in power. Thank You that others are going to see Your favor on me and know that You are with me. I believe that I am going to be amazed. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys