User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Waiting the Right Way

Today’s Scripture
    "...faith without works is dead."(James 2:20, NKJV)

Are you waiting for God to do something in your life? One thing I've learned is that waiting should not be a passive thing. When we're waiting the correct way, we're on the lookout. We talk like what we are believing for is going to happen. We act like it's going to happen. We're making preparations.

It's just like when you're expecting someone for dinner; you don't wait until they show up before you decide to start cooking. Most likely you start early in the day. You make sure the house is clean, you go to the grocery store, and maybe buy some flowers for the table. You make preparations because you're expecting someone. Well, that's the attitude we need to have while we're waiting for God's promises to come to pass. As you put actions behind your prayers, your faith comes alive and opens the door for God to move mightily on your behalf.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to put actions behind my faith today. I trust that You are at work in my life. I will wait the right way—with expectancy knowing that You are leading me into the path You have for me in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • Delivered from All

Today’s Scripture
    "'Don't be afraid,' the prophet answered. 'Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.'"(2 Kings 6:16, NIV)

Everyone has times when they feel overwhelmed or "outnumbered" by the things that are coming against them. You may have heard the saying, "When it rains, it pours." For example, just about the time the air conditioner needs repair in your house, the transmission goes out in your car. It seems like one thing happens after another. It may feel as if all of the forces of darkness are coming against you. But the Scripture promises that with God on your side, you have all the resources you need to have complete victory. You are never outnumbered because the Greater One lives in you!

The next time you're feeling anxious, fearful or worried about anything, remember, He's on your side. If God is for you, who can be against you? He promises to guide and protect you and lead you into victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for Your peace even in the midst of the storms of life. I know that You are with me, and I can stand strong because You will lead me into victory all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Exceedingly Abundantly

Today’s Scripture
    "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."(Ephesians 3:20-21, NKJV)

God wants to do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ever ask, think or imagine. In another place in Scripture, it says that no person has ever seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful things that God has in store for those who love the Lord.

But notice that it's "according to the power working in us." God's power works in us by our faith, how we believe. Do you believe that God wants to work in your life exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think? Do you believe He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness and blessing?

The Bible says that if we have faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, we can move mountains. And no matter how much faith we have, faith can grow in us as we hear, study and receive the Word of God.

Today, make God's Word a priority. Believe that He will do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ask or think. He is faithful to His Word, and He will be faithful to fulfill every promise He's made to you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness in my life. Thank You for blessing me and doing exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think. Thank You for increasing my faith as I focus on Your Word in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Where the Blessing Is

Today’s Scripture
    “How good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity...for there the Lord has commanded the blessing...”(Psalm 133:1–3, AMP)

So many people today desire God’s blessing in their lives which is great! However, did you know that He commands blessing on us when we are at peace with the people around us?

As believers, we are called to work together in unity so that we can fulfill God’s purposes. We are called to serve one another in love and serve together in the house of the Lord. Is there someone in your life that you don’t quite get along with? The Bible says to pray for that person and go out of your way to be a blessing to them. It isn’t easy, but the reward is eternal. His blessing is everlasting.

Make the decision today to live in peace and unity with the people around you. Look for common ground. Even if the only thing you can agree on is Jesus, focus on that! Focus on the love you have for God and for seeing people come to know Him. Live together in unity and open the door to see His blessing in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, search my heart today and see if there is anything that is keeping me from walking in unity with other believers. I choose love today. I choose peace. Help me to be an example of love to those around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Choosing Your Heavenly Heritage

Today’s Scripture
    "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."(Ezekiel 36:26, NIV)

In life, we all have negative things happen to us. We go through situations that are unfair. I know people who were raised in an unhealthy environment. Their parents had issues, and now it's making it much more difficult on them.

But here is what I've learned: when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, He gives you a new heart. In other words, your bloodline changes. No longer are you subject to your earthly heritage, you become subject to your heavenly heritage! His spiritual blessing always overrides the curse in the natural realm.

When you understand who you are and what God has already done, then no matter what someone else has done, no matter how unfair it was, no matter how you were raised, you won't get bitter. You won't live with a chip on your shoulder. You realize that nothing can stop you from fulfilling your God-given destiny!

Today, remember you came from Almighty God. He gave you life. When you choose Him, you are choosing your heavenly heritage of blessing and eternal, abundant life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, so that I may be saved. Today I surrender every area of my life to You. Have Your way in me; let Your will be done in my life. Thank You for making me new in Jesus' name. Amen"
  • New Garments

Today’s Scripture
    "Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor."(Isaiah 61:3, NIV)

Do you need a new garment today? I’m not talking about a physical garment. I’m talking about what’s covering your mind and emotions. Are you clothed with despair and disappointment? Are you wearing “heaviness?” If you’ve gone through a hurtful situation, the Bible says there is a time to grieve, and it’s important to release that hurt to the Lord. But the Bible also tells us that God wants to give you a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness and despair.

Are the garments of yesterday weighing you down and holding you back? It’s time for a new garment. The garment of praise is light and filled with peace and joy. Don’t carry those heavy burdens around anymore. Choose to forgive those who have hurt you and praise God for what He’s doing in your life today. If nothing else, start thanking Him for the beautiful sunrise. Thank him for restoring you, even if you don’t see it yet. Just like this verse says, you will be as strong and secure as a tall oak tree, displaying His splendor all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You today and ask that You take off my old garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise so that I can be a display of Your glory and splendor in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The Power of Peace

Today’s Scripture
    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."(John 14:27, NIV)

No matter what may be going on around you today, you can still live in peace. Scripture encourages us not to let our hearts be troubled. In other words, don’t meditate on all the negative things in this world to the point that it steals your peace.

If you have fear, worry or anxiety about anything, recognize that those feelings aren’t from God because He has promised to give you a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. There is tremendous power in peace. When you are at peace internally, you can think more clearly. You can hear the voice of God more easily. You’ll make better decisions. Even your physical body responds to peace.

The enemy knows this, and his goal is to steal your peace. He tries to set you up to get you upset. But when you choose to receive God’s peace, then no weapon formed against you shall prosper!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your gift of peace in my life. I choose to receive Your peace in my heart and hold it close to me always. I receive Your Word as truth and life to my soul in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Avoid Strife

Today’s Scripture
    "It is an honour for a man to cease from strife..."(Proverbs 20:3, KJV)

Strife is a very destructive force. It can creep into relationships by starting small, maybe through a comment or a wrong look from someone, and it can then escalate into something much bigger. But when you choose to cease from strife and overlook an offense, you are acting honorably, and you are honoring God.

How do you avoid strife? Scripture tells us that love covers over many offenses. Love gives people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe someone was short with you at the office, but they may also have a loved one in the hospital. Instead of getting upset, walk in love—be patient, be kind to them. Extend grace.

Today, look for ways to walk in unity with the people in your life. When we walk in unity, there is a commanded blessing. Always avoid strife and choose peace and watch the hand of God move mightily in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose Your ways. I invite Your plan to unfold in my life. Help me to avoid strife so I can walk in peace and unity and honor You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Be a People Builder

Today’s Scripture
    "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up..."(1 Thessalonians 5:11, NIV)

God designed us to live in relationship with others. He wants us to help each other grow. None of us will reach our highest potential by ourselves. We need people in our lives to encourage us, and we need to encourage the people in our lives and help them reach their potential.

The word “encourage” means to “urge forward.” Many times, you can see things in other people that they don’t see themselves. You can see their strengths and talents. You can see that God has a special plan for them even though they may be going through a difficult time. Don’t assume that people see what you see in them.

Take a moment and encourage them either with a kind word or a simple note. There might be a special gift you can give that will remind them of their goal or dream. In whatever way you can, urge the people in your life to keep moving forward. If you’ll be a people builder and help others fulfill their dreams, God will help you fulfill your dreams, and you’ll live in blessing all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life. Help me build them up and find creative ways to urge them forward to Your glory in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Step Out of the Boat

Today’s Scripture
    "Peter replied to Him, 'Lord, if it is [really] You, command me to come to You on the water.' He said, 'Come!' So Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus."(Matthew 14:28-29, AMP)

Why do you think Peter wanted to get out of the boat? Why did he all of the sudden think he could walk on water when Jesus called him? Well, you might say, "it's because he saw Jesus open the blind eyes and cleanse the lepers."

Yes, that's true. But the other disciples in the boat saw the same things. Why didn't they want to get out? I believe it was because Peter understood that it was his time. He stirred up his faith. He believed at that moment that he could do what God placed in his heart. Jesus said, "Peter, do you want to get out of that boat?" He said, "Yes, I do." Jesus replied, "Well, come on out."

Notice that Jesus didn't say, "Peter, stay in that boat. Don't you know I'm the Son of God?" No. He said, "Peter, I like your attitude of faith. I like the fact that you believe you can do great things."

I encourage you today to have that same kind of boldness. Start believing that your time is here! All the dreams that you've buried, those desires that you thought would never work out, it's time to start believing again. It's your time, and it's time to step out of the boat!

A Prayer for Today
    "Dear Father, today I choose to believe Your Word. I believe You are faithful to complete the good work You've started in my life. I choose to follow Your voice and step out of the boat. Thank You for bringing to pass the dreams in my heart in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Pursue Loyalty

Today’s Scripture
    “He who pursues righteousness and loyalty finds life...”(Proverbs 21:21, NASB)

Have you ever noticed that righteousness and loyalty go together? In other words, if we’re not being loyal—to our family, friends, country, job—then we aren’t going to experience God’s best. Loyal people are honorable people. When you’re loyal, you stick with someone through thick and thin. When you’re loyal, you keep your word—even if you get a “better” offer. Loyal people are respectful of their leaders. They honor their parents and defend their family. When you’re loyal, you are a person of integrity. You build trust and security in others.

Is this an area where you can rise higher? Can you be more loyal? Are you faithful in the things you’re committed to? Don’t let the distractions of everyday life keep you from pursuing loyalty. Look for ways to be faithful to those around you. Is there something you need to set aside for the sake of a loved one? Show your love by staying loyal. As you pursue loyalty and righteousness, good things will come back to you just as this verse promises!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the promise of life in Your Word. Show me any area where I can rise up higher in pursuing loyalty. Help me, by Your Spirit, to be more faithful and supportive to those around me. Let Your light shine through me as I pursue righteousness and loyalty today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Lacking Nothing

Today’s Scripture
    "Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."(James 1:3-4, NKJV)

God wants you to be perfect and complete, living in His abundance, and lacking nothing on this earth. That may seem like a stretch from where you are today. It may seem far off; but in an instant, things can turn around. God has set up a system of blessing for you, and it starts with His Word. The Bible says that God has given each of us a measure of faith. We all have faith, and it’s up to us to develop it. Romans 10:17 says that faith grows as we read and study His Word. Faith, in turn, produces patience, and when we allow patience to have its perfect work in us, we will lack no good thing.

Today, no matter where you are in the process, the key is to keep moving forward by reading and hearing His Word. His Word is alive. His Word will heal your heart and restore your soul. His Word will produce patience in your life so that you can move forward, being complete and lacking nothing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and directs my way. I choose to put You first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • The Lord is With You

Today’s Scripture
    "This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
    (Joshua 1:9, NLT)

No matter what today has in store, as a believer in Jesus, you can approach the day with boldness and confidence. Why? Because the Lord is with you, and in Him is everything you need in this life. That means that if you need provision for something today, provision is with you. If you need wisdom today, wisdom is with you. If you need strength, joy or peace today, they're with you. You can be confident today knowing that all of your needs are supplied spiritually, physically and emotionally because the Lord is with you. And best of all, He's promised never to leave you! Isn’t it good to know that you will always have whatever you need any time you need it!

Today, don't let lies from the enemy or pressure from the world keep you from taking hold of everything the Lord has for you. Open your heart by faith and receive whatever it is that you need today. Just begin to thank Him for His provision in your life and move forward in confidence and strength knowing that the Lord is with you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for Your faithfulness. I know that You are closer to me than the air I breathe. Today I receive Your promises in faith and choose to cast all of my cares on You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Handpicked by God

Today’s Scripture
    "...[in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy..."(Ephesians 1:4, AMP)

Before you were ever born, before the very foundation of the earth, God knew you, planned for you and chose you! He approved you and called you His own. You may have been overlooked by people in your life; maybe you were passed up for a job or overlooked by someone whose opinion you valued. But remember, God won’t ever overlook you! In fact, He handpicked you. He chose you to be holy, or set apart, for Himself.

Meditate on this truth today: You are God’s most valued possession. You are special. You are the apple of His eye. He knows everything about you; He even knows the number of hairs you have on your head. He has given you the gifts and abilities that you have for a purpose. You carry great value and significance. Don’t ever lose sight of the treasure He’s placed within you.

Remember, you are handpicked by God and nothing can change His love for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me today. Help me to understand Your love so that I can show Your love to those around me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Thriving Every Day

Today’s Scripture
    "...I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]."(John 10:10, AMP)

God doesn’t want you to live with a “barely-get-by” attitude. He has new seasons of increase in front of you. He wants you to thrive, to live an abundant, overflowing life!

Sometimes when things seem difficult, it’s easy to slip into “survival mode.” When times get tough, it’s tempting to just “hunker down” and settle where we are. If you’re not careful, you’ll develop a survival mentality that will keep you from growing and releasing your faith. You’ll be happy just to “break even.” But as God’s children, we’re not supposed to just break even; we’re supposed to break through to a new level! We’re supposed to believe for more of God’s favor, increase and promotion no matter what is happening in the world around us.

Make up your mind today that no matter how difficult things seem, you are going to thrive every day! Take hold of God’s promises and declare that you are rising higher. As you continue to expect His favor and increase, you’ll see His hand of blessing in your life, and you will thrive and live in victory all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for giving me life. I choose today to agree with Your Word which says I can thrive and enjoy my life to the full. Help me see Your hand at work more and more each day. I bless You and give You praise in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Consider Your God

Today’s Scripture
    "And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body…he did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform."(Romans 4:19-21, NKJV)

Abraham is known as our father in the faith, but he had many obstacles coming against the promise of God in his life. God told him that he would be “the father of many nations,” but Abraham was over 90 years old before he ever saw that promise begin to come to pass. How many people today would look in the mirror and say, “No way; it’s just not happening.”

But today’s Scripture tells us that he didn’t consider his body. He didn’t meditate on all the reasons he couldn’t be the father of many nations. Instead, he considered the strength and ability of his God!

Abraham knew God could make a way even when there seemed to be no way. He knew he served a faithful God, and so he gave all of the praise and glory to Him! Scripture says his faith strengthened him and opened the door for God to move mightily on his behalf.

Today, what are you believing God for? Does it seem impossible? Has it taken a long time? Consider your God. Consider His Word. Consider His faithfulness. Just like Abraham, let His Word strengthen you as you give glory to God. Keep believing, keep hoping and let your faith open the way for victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and strength at work in my life today. I set my mind on You over my circumstance. I choose to trust You and receive Your strength. I give You praise, honor and glory now and forever in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Not as the World Gives

Today’s Scripture
    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."(John 14:27, NIV)

So many people today are looking for true, inner peace. They search through relationships, addictions, money, gadgets and even religion to try to find something that will fill the void inside. But true peace isn’t found in anything this world has to offer, it can only be found through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Only He can satisfy the longing in our souls and give us true, lasting peace.

God gives freely, not as the world gives. You can’t earn it, and you can’t pay for it. There’s no catch, no fine print and no strings attached. You can rest secure that He’s not ever going to take His peace away; His peace is eternal! A life of peace begins when you invite Jesus to be your Lord and Savior. Then as you align your thoughts, attitudes and actions with His Word, that peace will flood every area. Peace is how we know we are following God’s plan because God’s plan always leads to peace!

If you’re looking for peace today, call on His name. Invite Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, follow His Word, and allow His peace to flood every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Dear God, thank You for the gift of peace which passes all understanding. I receive Your peace today and trust that You are leading and guiding me in the good plan You have prepared for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • For Your Own Sake

Today’s Scripture
    “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.”(Matthew 6:14–15, NIV)

In life, we all have unfair things that happen to us. We can choose to hold on to the hurt, become bitter and angry, and let it poison our future; or, we can choose to let it go and trust God to make it up to us.

You may not think that you are able to forgive because someone hurt you so badly. You might say, “You don’t know how I was raised.” Or, “My ex-spouse caused me a lot of pain.” “This friend betrayed me.” “I just can’t let it go.”

Realize that forgiveness isn’t for their sake; forgiveness is for your own sake. When you forgive, you are taking away their power to hurt you. But if you hold on to that offense and stay angry, you are only poisoning your own life and disconnecting yourself from God.

Forgiveness is like a door on your heart. If you shut the door and refuse to forgive, then God cannot forgive you. But when you open the door and allow forgiveness to flow from you, then His forgiveness can flow into you. Choose to forgive and open the door to receive God’s life, peace and healing today.

A Prayer for Today
    “God, thank You for the gift of forgiveness that sets me free. Help me to truly understand what it means to forgive so I can receive Your forgiveness. Search me today and have Your way in my heart in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • The Power of Righteous Living

Today’s Scripture
    "The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth."(Isaiah 26:7, NIV)

Righteous living is simply following God’s ways. When we honor God and His Word above all, it pleases Him, and He promises to make our way smooth. Righteous living keeps us connected to God and closes the door to the enemy. Righteous living is the evidence of our faith in Him. In other words, when we follow God commands, it proves that we have faith in Him because Hebrews tells us that faith without action is dead or useless.

Today, take time to search your mind and heart. Invite the Holy Spirit to reveal to you any areas that need adjusting. Don’t allow yourself to be comfortable with any unrighteous, self-defeating thoughts or actions. Be determined to live, think, speak and act the way God does! Let His righteousness flow through you today and every day so that you can keep your faith alive and move forward into the abundant life He has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I commit to You every area of my life—my mind, my will and my emotions. Reveal to me anything that isn’t pleasing to You. Show me Your ways so that I can walk with You and live righteously in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Find Rest

Today’s Scripture
    "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."(Matthew 11:29, NIV)

Sometimes the daily pressures of life can cause unnecessary stress. In fact, many people lose sleep worrying about things or people in their lives. But God doesn’t want us to live stressed out and overwhelmed. He wants us to live a life of rest and peace.

When Jesus walked on this earth, He took time for Himself. He got away from the crowds. He spent time with the Father. That’s how He found rest. He was gentle and humble in heart.

Do you ever notice that when you are stressed out or worrying about something, you’re less tolerant of others? You’re more likely to say something you don’t really mean. Today, God wants you to cast your cares on Him and live with a gentle and humble attitude. When you release your burdens and follow the example of Jesus, you will find rest for your soul. You will be rejuvenated and refreshed! You will find peace in your heart so that you can move forward in the abundant life God has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I cast my cares on You. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to have a gentle and humble attitude. Help me find rest for my soul so that I can love others the way You love me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Use the Gift

Today’s Scripture
    "Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."(Joshua 1:8, NIV)

Have you ever received a gift card that you stored in a special place for so long that you forgot you had it? Most of them have an expiration date, and if you don’t use it, you will surely lose it! The same is true with the Word of God. No, the Word doesn’t ever expire, but we have to take action and use His Word in order to receive His promises. Just like you exchange your gift card for the things you need at the store, His Word gives you the power to receive every promise He has for you.

As today’s verse tells us, when you declare His Word and keep your heart and mind open to Him, you are using the gift. You are opening the door for Him to move in your life. For example, if you’re facing lack in any area, receive the gift of provision by declaring, "My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). If there’s a mountain in your way, receive the gift of victory that says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"(Philippians 4:13).

Today and every day, use the gift He’s given you. Make His Word a priority and don’t let it depart from your mouth. As you do, He’ll make your way prosperous, and you’ll enjoy the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your Word which is truth to set me free. I determine in my heart to set Your Word into motion in my life. Keep me close to You so that I can please You in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Sufficient Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "But he sad to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'..."(2 Corinthians 12:9, NIV)

Everyone has days when they feel weak or times when they feel overwhelmed. But God has given us His grace to carry us through these difficult times and empower us to move forward in victory.

Scripture says God’s grace is sufficient. The word sufficient simply means competent, enough or qualified. That means you always have whatever you need by His grace. You will never face anything that God’s grace cannot empower you to move through. We serve a God who is more than enough, and His grace is more than enough, too! Anytime you feel weak, remember, when you rely on His grace, that is when you are at your strongest. When you feel like you can’t go on, that’s when He will carry you by His grace.

Today, remember, no matter what you may be facing, you’re not facing it alone. You are not without hope, you are not without resources, and you are not without answers because His grace is sufficient! His grace is all you need to be equipped to move forward into His victory.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your sufficient grace. Thank You for empowering me and equipping me no matter what I may be facing. Today, I lift my eyes to You for You are my help. I receive Your grace for everything I need in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Gifts by Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us..."(Romans 12:6, NIV)

God has given each of us gifts, and He’s given us grace, the supernatural power to operate in those gifts. In other words, if God has called you to do something, He has equipped you by His grace.

Scripture says that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. That means when we are doing what we are called to do, when we are operating in our gift, there will be an “easiness” about it. That doesn’t mean there won’t be any opposition. It doesn’t mean there won’t be obstacles or that it won’t take effort on your part. But what it does mean is that you will have a supernatural empowerment to do it. It will just come naturally and flow out of you.

If you are doing something that always seems hard, always seems heavy and drains the energy out of you, you might want to spend some time in prayer before God and see if that’s really what He has for you. Just because it’s a “good” thing doesn’t mean it’s a “God” thing. But when it is God, you’ll know it. You’ll feel His supernatural grace empowering you and refreshing you every step of the way.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for empowering me to live by Your grace. Help me to discern what You have for me and let go of anything that isn’t Your best for my life. I love You and honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Brings Justice

Today’s Scripture
    "And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?..."(Luke 18:7, NIV)

Have you been crying out to the Lord for something? Maybe there’s a situation in your life that’s been overwhelming, and you feel like you’ve done everything you know to do but can’t see a way through. Be encouraged today because we serve a God of justice! He is faithful to His Word, and He will always be faithful to you.

Not only is He a God of justice, He is your vindicator. One thing we have to remember is that our battle is not with the person who may have wronged us. Scripture says that the enemy of our souls, the accuser of the brethren, is our ultimate enemy.

Know today that God already has a plan; He already knows the future, and He will bring about justice! Before eternity is through, He will right the wrongs that have been done to you.

Your part is to release the situation into His capable hands. You don’t have to straighten everybody out or right the wrongs in your life; that’s God’s job. Trust Him with your future because the God of justice is working things out on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I release every care, every concern, every situation that is beyond my control. I trust that You are working things out for my good, and You are bringing justice to me. Thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys