User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Trust His Timing

Today’s Scripture
    "My times are in Your hand…"(Psalm 31:15, NASB)

One thing I’ve learned is that God doesn’t always work on our timetable. In fact, He rarely does. But in a single moment, God can change your life! All throughout Scripture, we see examples of how God was working behind the scenes and instantly turned things around for His people. Scripture tells us He is the same yesterday, today and forever which means if He did it for them, He can instantly turn things around for you, too!

You may be going through some difficulty today, but be encouraged because your times are in God’s hands. Trust that He has your best interest at heart. He wants to pour out His favor. He wants to take you further than you dreamed possible and work in your life in ways beyond what you have ever imagined.

Let this truth sink down into your heart today. Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing, keep hoping and keep believing because He is working behind the scenes. Have faith because your times are in His hands, and He will lead you in the life of victory He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out in my favor. I set my focus on You knowing that You are working things out for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The promise will Come through You

Today’s Scripture
    “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”(Genesis 18:14, NKJV)

In scripture, God gave Sarah a promise that she would have a baby, but she was well beyond the childbearing years. She thought the promise would come through somebody else. That made more sense. She was too old. So she got her husband, Abraham, together with a young maid, and they had a baby. Sarah said, “Thank You, Lord. The promise came to pass.”

But God said, “No, Sarah. I didn’t put the promise in them. I put the promise in you. You have hidden treasure that is still buried in your womb.” But as long as Sarah thought, “I’m too old. I’m at a disadvantage. I don’t look like these younger women,” she was talking herself out of what God wanted to do.

How many times do we do the same thing? “I could never be in management.” “I could never write that book.” “I could never build that house.” No, God is saying to you what He said to Sarah. “I didn’t put the promise in somebody else. I put the promise in you.” Look past your circumstances today and look to God. The one who promised is faithful, and He will bring it to pass!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. I know that You will bring to pass every promise You’ve made. I repent for trying things in my own strength and choose to trust wholly in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

-- edited by XslashX on Nov 23 2017, 11:55 PM
  • Yes and Amen

Today’s Scripture
    "For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us."(2 Corinthians 1:20, NKJV)

Have you thought about the fact that God has already said “yes” to His promises in your life? You don’t have to beg God to be good to you. You don’t have to plead with Him to help you. God wants to help you. He wants to pour out His abundant blessing on your life.

Scripture says His promises are “yes and amen.” Amen means “so be it.” In other words, it’s a done deal. All you have to do is make sure you are living up to your end of the bargain. See, God’s love is unconditional, but we have to obey His commands in order to see His promises come to pass. For example, Malachi 3:10 says that we have to bring our tithe to Him in order to see the windows of heaven open. It says in Deuteronomy 5 that we are to honor our parents in order to live a long life.

The good news is that when we surrender our hearts to Him, He empowers us to fulfill every one of His commands. He equips us for every good work because He wants to see us live a blessed life. That’s why His promises are “yes” and “amen!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I believe that You have a good plan to pour out Your blessing and favor on me. Give me strength to obey Your commands and honor You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Remember Your Victories

Today’s Scripture
    "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph…"(2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV)

When you think about your past, what events do you remember? What memories do you allow to play over and over in your mind? In the Old Testament, they had what they called memorial stones. These were used to remind the people about the good things God did in their lives—their victories.

Today, we need to remind ourselves to focus on our victories, too. Sure, we’ve all had setbacks, but when you meditate on your disappointments and failures, it only drains you of valuable energy. It steals your confidence and joy. But when you focus on your victories, it builds your strength and confidence. It feeds your faith and gives you a reason to give God praise.

I encourage you today to get into the habit of focusing on your victories. Remember, every good and perfect gift comes from Him. As you praise and thank Him for His favor and victory in your life, He’ll pour out His blessing on you. He’ll open up supernatural doors for you to move forward in strength to fulfill the dreams and desires He has placed in your heart!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I choose to focus on my victories and let go of any negative experiences in my past. I bless and praise You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Closer Than You Think

Today’s Scripture
    "Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward."(Hebrews 10:35, NKJV)

Have you been praying and believing for something that seems like it’s taking a lot longer than you thought? Many times, people can miss God’s best simply because they give up before they see their “due season” come. Don’t let that be you! Be encouraged today, your answer is closer than you think. If it seems like things are getting more difficult, remember, when the intensity heats up, that means you are closer to your victory. It always seems darkest just before the dawn arrives.

We serve a faithful God, and He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. Don’t cast away your confidence today because your reward is coming. And just like a new mother forgets about her labor pain once she is finally holding her newborn, you’ll forget about your struggle when you are holding on to your promise. While you are waiting, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Wake up every morning and say out loud, “I’ve come too far to give up now. My due season is coming. I will reap my harvest.” Stay in faith and look for His hand of blessing because He has promised you victory, and it’s closer than you think!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I stand believing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your strength to stand in faith until I see every promise fulfilled in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Keep Asking

Today’s Scripture
    "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."(Matthew 7:7, NLT)

Sometimes, people get discouraged in life because things didn’t turn out the way they hoped on the first try. Maybe they put energy into a relationship, but it didn’t work out. They tried that new business venture, but they are still struggling with their finances. Now they think it’s never going to happen. But one thing we have to learn is that God honors perseverance. On the way to your “yes" you may encounter some “no’s.” You may encounter some closed doors, but that doesn’t mean it’s the final answer. It just means “keep going.”

Remember, if God promised it, He’s going to bring it to pass. Scripture tells us that through faith and patience we inherit God’s promises. This is where patience comes in; this is where perseverance comes in. This is where trust comes in. Just because you don’t see things happen right away doesn’t mean you should quit. No, instead, rise up and press forward. Keep believing, keep hoping, keep enduring and keep asking because our God is always faithful to His word!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I choose today to believe Your Word. I choose to trust Your promises. I choose to keep standing, keep believing and keep asking because I will receive in Jesus’ name! Amen!"
  • Unexpected Shifts

Today’s Scripture
    "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."(Ephesians 3:20-21, NIV)

I know a man who had been out of work for over three years. He’s in construction management. For 25 years, he had a very good position at a successful company. But a few years ago when the economy went down, they had to let him go. He ended up taking a much lower level position in a small city and had to travel a couple of hours every day to work. It was taking a toll on his health, his marriage and his savings.

It looked like things would never change. But about six months ago, his former boss called and said, “Hey, are you ready to go back to work?” That company landed the largest contract in their history. He not only got his job back, but all of his benefits were restored. Plus, they increased his salary significantly. What happened? He came into a shift. Suddenly, things changed in his favor. One phone call. One contract. One good break. He went from barely getting by to having more than enough. Now get ready because these shifts are in your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I thank You for doing exceedingly and abundantly beyond what I could ever imagine. I thank You for supernatural shifts of favor in my life this year. I believe and receive every blessing You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Choose to Trust

Today’s Scripture
    “Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust...”(Psalm 40:4, ESV)

Trusting in the Lord is a decision we make just like we would choose anything else in life. You chose what to wear today, you probably chose what you would have for breakfast, and you can choose to trust God today, too! When you choose to trust God, there is a peace that settles on the inside of your heart. There are blessings in store for you when you trust Him.

No matter what you are facing in life today, have faith that God will come through for you. Trust that His Word is always true. In Psalm 32, David calls God his “hiding place.” In other words, not only can you choose to trust God in the midst of your difficulty, you can actually hide in Him and find rest for your soul. When the circumstances of life seem overwhelming, choose to trust that God is ordering your steps. Find security in Him knowing that He’s making your crooked places straight and leading you into the everlasting life He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I choose to put my trust in You. I know that You are a good and faithful God, and I trust that You have my best interest at heart. Help me stay focused on Your goodness today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Trust Him to Make a Way

Today’s Scripture
    “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.”(Psalm 20:7, NIV)

It’s easy to get discouraged when things don’t go your way. Maybe you aren’t getting out of debt as fast as you wanted. Or, you’re experiencing some challenges in your health or relationships. We have to be careful not to give up just because it hasn’t happened on our timetable. Remember, we serve a supernatural God. His ways are higher than our ways. When we believe, all things become possible!

The first step is to quit trying to figure everything out. There may not be a way in the natural, but that’s okay. God can do what men can’t do. Think about the children of Israel. When they left Egypt, there were two million of them. Then, Pharaoh came chasing after them, and when they came to a dead end at the Red Sea, it looked like it was over. They couldn’t see a way out, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t a way. God simply parted the Red Sea, and they went through on dry ground.

Remember, if it looks like there is no way in the natural, trust God to make a way. He’ll part the waters if He has to! He’ll do whatever it takes to lead and guide you in the path of victory that He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I trust that with You, all things are possible. I take my eyes off of my circumstances and put my trust and hope in You. I bless You and thank You for Your faithfulness in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Enter His Rest

Today’s Scripture
    "For we who have believed do enter that rest…"(Hebrews 4:3, NKJV)

God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. You’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. You’ll get a good break, and that will thrust you to a new level. My question is, “Do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?” Are you willing to wait with a good attitude? Are you willing to get a new perspective?

Remember, that set time is already in your future. Don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that you’re really believing is that you have rest on the inside. You’re at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out.

Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest. Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to enter into rest. I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in You knowing that You are good and that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • By the Breath of God

Today’s Scripture
    "…Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty."(Zechariah 4:6, NIV)

In the original Hebrew, the word “spirit” in today’s verse literally means “breath.” This Scripture is saying that the breakthroughs that are coming in our lives are not going to happen just by our talent, our connections or who we know. It’s going to happen because God breathes in our direction. God will shift the winds that blow healing, promotion and restoration our way.

How are you going to get well? The medical report may say it’s impossible. But when God breathes on you, health, wholeness and restoration are headed toward you. How are you going to accomplish your dreams? You may not know the right people or have enough money or feel like you have the talent. No, God is breathing and sending ideas, resources and the right connections your direction. If you will stay faithful and keep honoring and obeying God, then suddenly things will change. Suddenly, you will come into abundance. Suddenly, your child will turn around. Suddenly, you will get well. Suddenly, the breath of God will shift things in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for breathing in my direction. Thank You for restoring life, peace, health and wholeness to my body and mind. I bless You today and receive the supernatural shifts You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Run Your Race

Today’s Scripture
    "…let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…"(Hebrews 12:1-2, NKJV)

It’s easy to be tempted to go through life competing with everyone around us. When we see someone who’s more talented, better looking or has more gifts, instead of running our race and being comfortable with who we are, oftentimes we feel inferior and think, “I’ve got to catch up to them.” The problem with this unhealthy competition is that it’s a never-ending cycle.

There will always be someone ahead of us. But it’s a very freeing thing when you realize, “I’m not competing with you. I don’t have to have as big a house as my neighbor to feel good about myself. I don’t have to keep up with my co-worker. I don’t have to be a certain size. No, I understand that I’m not in competition with my friend, my neighbor or my co-worker. Instead, I’m going to be the best me that I can possibly be.” Friend, that’s an attitude God can work with. When you focus on being who God made you to be, that’s when you’ll rise up higher and position yourself for every spiritual blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You giving You all that I am. I choose to keep my eyes on You and allow You to work in my heart and mind. I declare that I am free from competition today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • You Are Priceless

Today’s Scripture
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…"(Psalm 139:14, NIV)

A few years ago, I was having dinner with some people in their home. I noticed some paintings on the wall. To me, they weren’t very impressive. In fact, some of them looked like they had been painted by a child. They were abstract and modern, and it appeared like paint had been just thrown here and there. But later that evening, the owner mentioned how he had paid over a million dollars for just one of those paintings. I looked at it again and thought, “Wow! That is beautiful, isn’t it?”

I found out it was an original that was painted by the famous artist Pablo Picasso. What dawned on me that night was not so much what the painting looked like, but rather who the artist was. A painting gets its value from its creator.

In the same way, your value doesn’t come from what you look like, what you do or who you know. You are a masterpiece! Your value comes from the fact that Almighty God created you. You are priceless!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for creating me and instilling value in me. I receive Your love for me. I receive Your strength and power to be all that You’ve called me to be in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Anoints You With Oil

Today’s Scripture
    "…You anoint my head with oil…"(Psalm 23:5, NKJV)

In the Bible, oil is symbolic of the anointing of God. Do you know what oil does? It makes things flow. Whenever there is friction or something gets stuck, putting oil on it makes it become more fluid. That’s what God wants to do for you. He wants to anoint your head with oil. When He does that, notice what David says in Psalm 23, “Because God anoints me, because I walk in His favor; surely, goodness and mercy will follow me everywhere I go.”

Friend, God’s anointing makes things easier. People will go out of their way to be good to you for no reason. You’re going to have creativity, wisdom and good ideas. God’s anointing on your life will cause the right doors to open. It will bring the right people across your path. It will make things go smoother. And the good news is, all you have to do is ask Him for it. Remember, He longs to be good to you. You can trust that His anointing will make things easier, and He will lead you into the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor in my life today. Thank You for causing me to be at the right place at the right time. Anoint my head with Your oil so that I can move forward in the path You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Through Faith and Patience

Today’s Scripture
    “...imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.”(Hebrews 6:12, NIV)

In our culture today, people are used to getting things right away. Some people say that we live in a “microwave” society. In other words, we’ve been programmed for immediacy. People don’t like to wait. But the scripture says, “It’s through faith and patience that we inherit God’s promises.”

Sometimes, it’s easy for people to start out in faith. We declare, “God, I believe I’m going to accomplish my dreams. God, I believe I’m going to overcome this obstacle.” But, it gets harder when we have to walk in patience. When you pray, can you say, “God, I not only believe for big things but I trust Your timing? God, I’m not going to get discouraged if it doesn’t happen immediately. I’m not going to give up because it’s taken a week, a month or five years. I know the set time is already in my future, so I’m going to wait with faith and patience because I know that it’s on the way.”

Remember, through faith and patience we inherit His promises. Trust His Word, trust His timing, and trust that your answer is on its way!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, today I declare that I trust You. I trust Your faithfulness. I trust Your goodness. I know that You are working things out in my favor and in Your timing. I declare that through faith and patience, I will inherit every promise You have for me in Jesus’ name! Amen.
  • He Gives Good Gifts

Today’s Scripture
    “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father...”(James 1:17, NKJV)

God has so many good and perfect gifts in store for you. Not only does He offer eternal life through His Son, Jesus, but the Bible is filled with His generous and abundant promises in this life. He wants to bless you with provision and supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He wants to pour out His abundant favor on you and cause everything you do to prosper. He wants to bless you with spiritual gifts to make you strong in your inner man. He wants you to enjoy your job and be proud of your work at the end of the day. These are all gifts from God.

Every good gift from God is meant to draw us closer to Him. Oftentimes, people have a picture of God shaped by experiences that have happened in the past or experiences with their earthly father. I encourage you today to let go of any past ideas and see God according to His Word. He is good and faithful, and He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him! Seek Him today and experience the life of blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father in heaven, thank You for Your good and perfect gifts. I open my heart to You today and ask that You help me see Your goodness so that I can know You more in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Trusting God's Timing

Today’s Scripture
    "My times are in your hands…"(Psalm 31:15, NIV)

In life, oftentimes we are waiting for something; waiting for a dream to come to pass, waiting to meet the right person, waiting for a problem to turn around. When things aren’t happening as fast as we would like, it’s easy to get frustrated. But you have to realize that the moment you prayed, God established a set time to bring the promise to pass.

God has a set time for your opportunity. There is a set time for that problem to turn around, a set time for your healing, your promotion, your breakthrough. It may be tomorrow, or next week, or five years from now. But when you understand the time has already been set, it takes all the pressure off. You won’t live worried, wondering when this is ever going to happen. You’ll relax and enjoy your life knowing that the promise has already been scheduled, and your answer is on the way!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to trust in Your timing. I trust that You have my best in mind. I believe that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for ordering my steps and leading me in the life of blessing You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Pay Them No Mind

Today’s Scripture
    "But some scoundrels said, ‘How can this fellow save us?’ They despised him and brought him no gifts. But Saul kept silent."(1 Samuel 10:27, NIV)

In Scripture, King Saul had some people come against him. They were making fun of him. He could have easily become distracted and lost his focus. He could have defended himself saying, “I’m a good leader. I have what it takes.” But what did he do? He kept silent. One translation says, “He paid them no mind.”

Friend, sometimes that’s what you have to do when people are coming against you. You have to realize that some people are just jealous. Not everyone is going to have your best interest at heart. But don’t let them control your destiny. Don’t let them distract you from God’s best. Instead of playing up to people or trying to win over all your critics, keep your eyes focused on what God has for you. Spend time with people who see what God is doing in you. Focus on those who will celebrate you. Ignore the critics so you can be all that God has called you to be.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I keep my heart and mind focused on You. I choose to ignore the naysayers. I choose to turn away from critical voices. I declare by faith that I will accomplish the plan You have for me as I daily put You first in everything that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Dec 10 2017, 11:58 AM
  • Divine Appointments

Today’s Scripture
    "We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps."(Proverbs 16:9, NLT)

There are some people that God has placed in your life to help you reach your destiny. They may not know you very well, but they may introduce you to someone or put in a good word for you with someone you need to be connected with. They may have wisdom or advice that will thrust you forward in life. We have to remember that these divine appointments have been orchestrated by God Almighty. Divine appointments aren’t always the people you would expect.

In fact, oftentimes they are the people you don’t expect—a woman at the grocery store, an intern at the office, someone who may seem to be less influential. But God can give anyone an idea. God can use anyone to make a connection. We should always be open to receive from others. We should always treat everyone we encounter with dignity, honor and respect. You never know who God is going to use in your life.

So be open, be loving, be kind and sow good seeds that will open the doors to His divine appointments!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Thank You for divine appointments that keep me on the right path. Help me to discern the opportunities You have placed in front of me and see clearly Your hand guiding me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Forget the Former Thing

Today’s Scripture
    "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past."(Isaiah 43:18, NIV)

Too often, people spend so much time and energy dwelling on the past, dwelling on mistakes, or dwelling on disappointments. They don’t even realize that their focus is keeping them from moving forward in life. But in order to fully experience God’s blessings, you have to let go of those past hurts. You have to forget the former things to make room for the new.

God has a new beginning in store for you, and the way you prepare for it is by getting rid of the old. Don't spend time focusing on where you’ve been; spend time focusing on where you’re going. When you “forget the former things,” it means you’re not worried about the past anymore. You don’t allow it to dictate your future. You may remember past events, but you don’t feel the pain like you used to. You’ve opened your heart to receive God’s healing. Begin today by declaring that your past is over! Forget the former things and receive the restoration and victory God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the life of blessing and victory You have prepared for me. I choose to forget the past. I choose to forgive. I choose to open my heart to You and receive everything You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The Journey of Preparation

Today’s Scripture
    "A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."(Proverbs 16:9, NKJV)

Oftentimes, God will use our experiences in life as stepping stones to prepare us for what He has in store next. Scripture tells us that He’ll even take the things the enemy tries to bring against us and turn them around and use them for our good. He is always leading us on a journey of preparation.

That’s why it’s so important to keep our eyes focused on Him. We have to trust that when we are submitted to Him—even if we don’t understand—He is ordering our steps. If something is not happening on your timetable, remind yourself, “God knows what He is doing. He has my best interest at heart. God is preparing me.”

While you’re waiting, don’t make the mistake of trying to figure everything out. If you’re constantly trying to figure things out, that will only frustrate you. Turn it over to God. Declare, “God, my times are in Your hands. I’m not going to worry because I trust that You are leading me on a journey of preparation for all the wonderful blessings You have in store for me.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I trust that You are leading and guiding me. I trust that You are preparing me for all the wonderful blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • What follows “I Am”?

Today’s Scripture
    “You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you...”(Job 22:28, NKJV)

Have you ever considered the power of the statement, “I am”? What follows these two simple words will determine what kind of life you live. “I am blessed. I am strong. I am healthy.” Or, “I am slow. I am unattractive. I am stupid.” The “I am’s” that are coming out of your mouth will bring either success or failure. All through the day the power of “I am” is at work in our minds. Many times we use the power of “I am” against us. We don’t realize how it’s affecting our future.

Here’s the principle. What follows the “I am” will always come looking for you. The good news is that you get to choose what follows the “I am.” When you go through the day saying, “I am blessed,” blessings come looking for you. “I am talented.” Talent comes looking for you. You may not feel up to par but when you say, “I am healthy,” health starts heading your way. “I am strong.” Strength starts tracking you down. You’re inviting that into your life. Get up in the morning and invite good things into your life. Declare “I am blessed. I am strong. I am talented. I am disciplined. I am focused. I am prosperous.” And always make sure God’s truth follows “I am”!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, today I declare what You say about me. I am strong; I am bold; I am equipped; I am overcoming! I align my thoughts with Your thoughts and my words with Your words. Thank You for leading me into victory all of the days of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
  • What God Calls You

Today’s Scripture
    “And the angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, ‘The LORD is with you, O mighty man of valor.’ ”(Judges 6:12, ESV)

In Scripture, God called Gideon a mighty man of fearless courage. Now Gideon looked around and said, “God couldn’t be talking about me. I come from the poorest family. I’m the least one in my Father’s house.” Gideon saw himself as weak, defeated and not able. But God saw him as strong, confident and more than a conqueror.

The question is: Are we going to believe what God says about us? Or are we going to believe what we feel, what we think, what the circumstances look like? You may feel weak today, but God calls you strong. You may feel like a victim, but God calls you a victor. You may be afraid, but God calls you confident. You may be in debt, but God calls you prosperous. You may be sick, but God calls you well. You may be addicted, but God calls you free. You may feel inadequate, but God calls you well able.

Today, get into agreement with God. No matter what the circumstances look like, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “God, I agree with what You call me. I’m free, forgiven and healed in Jesus’ name!”

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for loving me and calling me Your own. I choose to receive Your Word which is life, health and strength to me. Fill me with Your peace and wisdom and help me see myself the way You see me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • You're in Good Company

Today’s Scripture
    "…but Jesus refused to answer."(Luke 23:9, NLT)

In Scripture, many times people would come against Jesus and criticize Him. Many times it says, “Jesus answered them not a word.” He simply didn’t respond to His critics. He didn’t try to convince them to change their minds. He didn’t get upset because somebody was talking about Him. No, He just ignored it.

When people come against you and they’re jealous, trying to make you look bad, trying to discourage you, remember you’re in good company! Jesus was probably criticized more than anyone else. I love the fact that He didn’t try to explain Himself. He didn’t try to make everyone understand Him. He just stayed focused on what He was called to do. He simply ran His race.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I release every person who has criticized me or tried to discourage me. I choose to forgive them; I choose to turn away from that distraction. I choose to focus on You and the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys