User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Already Blessed!

Todayís Scripture
    "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ."(Ephesians 1:3, NIV)

God has blessed you! Past tenseóHeís already done it! Now, you may not feel blessed, you may not look blessed; in fact, all the circumstances may tell you that you're not blessed. But you've got to be bold enough to say, "No, I see it right here in Godís WordóI am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ!Ē

What does it mean to be blessed? It means that you are supernaturally empowered to do whatever God has called you to do; to be whomever God has called you to be; and to have whatever God has called you to have. Godís blessing is His empowerment! The key is this: you have to believe it in order to receive it.

You canít walk around in guilt and condemnation from the past thinking you canít do anything right and expect to keep moving forward. You have to shake off those old mindsets by declaring Godís truth over your life. Truth sets you free. When you speak Godís truth that you are blessed, you will be free to believe it and receive it! Today, take hold of what belongs to you. Approach the day with an attitude of faith and victory knowing that you are already blessed!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for blessing me with everything I need to be successful in this life. I receive Your Word today which is truth and life to my soul. Help me keep my mind stayed on You as I meditate on Your goodness in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Already Blessed!

Todayís Scripture
    "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ."(Ephesians 1:3, NIV)

God has blessed you! Past tenseóHeís already done it! Now, you may not feel blessed, you may not look blessed; in fact, all the circumstances may tell you that you're not blessed. But you've got to be bold enough to say, "No, I see it right here in Godís WordóI am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ!Ē

What does it mean to be blessed? It means that you are supernaturally empowered to do whatever God has called you to do; to be whomever God has called you to be; and to have whatever God has called you to have. Godís blessing is His empowerment! The key is this: you have to believe it in order to receive it.

You canít walk around in guilt and condemnation from the past thinking you canít do anything right and expect to keep moving forward. You have to shake off those old mindsets by declaring Godís truth over your life. Truth sets you free. When you speak Godís truth that you are blessed, you will be free to believe it and receive it! Today, take hold of what belongs to you. Approach the day with an attitude of faith and victory knowing that you are already blessed!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for blessing me with everything I need to be successful in this life. I receive Your Word today which is truth and life to my soul. Help me keep my mind stayed on You as I meditate on Your goodness in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Accept His Timing

Todayís Scripture
    "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."(Galatians 6:9, NKJV)

Iíd love to tell you that if you stay in faith, if you believe, then God will always answer your prayer within 24 hours, or at least within the first week. But we know thatís not reality. God promises He will be true to His word, but He never puts a time frame on it.

In fact, He tells us that we need patience to see the promises come to pass. Sure, it would be a lot easier if God told us when we were going to get well, when we would meet the right person, or when our child would straighten up. But the truth is, that wouldnít take any faith. It takes faith to say, ďGod, I donít know when You are going to do it, but I trust You enough to believe that You will do it, that the answer is already in my future.Ē

Today and every day let this be your prayer: ďGod, give me the grace to accept Your timing.Ē That means youíre asking for Godís strength, His supernatural empowerment to stand strong while you are waiting. Choose to keep believing, choose to praise Him, and choose to accept His timing knowing that He is faithful and has untold blessings in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of favor, blessing and mercy on my life. You are good and faithful. Because of that, I trust You. I trust Your love, and I trust Your timing in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Give Thanks!

Todayís Scripture
    "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."(1 Corinthians 15:57, NIV)

Today, take time to reflect on and give thanks to God for all of His blessings in your life. Whether you are eating turkey, playing games with your family, watching football or visiting a friend, remember to take time to focus on God's goodness. Count your blessings and notice all the grace, favor and love that God has given you. Psalm 95:2 says to "come before His presence with thanksgiving...shout joyfully to Him with psalms."

No matter the circumstances in your life, give thanks and praise to God for all that He has done. Remember how good He is and that His love will endure forever. The Bible says that you show your love for God through your actions toward other people. Reach out to those around you this holiday season and share His love and forgiveness with them. You are blessed to be a blessing to others!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, no matter what the circumstances, I always give thanks to You for the blessings in my life. Help me find the time to serve others during this busy season and, in doing so, draw closer to You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Constant Gratitude

Todayís Scripture
    "O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!"(1 Chronicles 16:34, AMPC)

No matter what may be happening in the world around you, you can always find something to thank God for. Gratitude is a powerful force that opens the door to Godís blessing. Having constant gratitude proves your faith in God because not only do you thank Him for what He has done in the past, you thank Him for what He will do in the future. Itís that kind of faith that pleases God. Constant gratitude also shows humility because when we are thankful, we magnify God instead of magnifying our problems. It gives us proper perspective and opens the door for Godís grace, favor and supernatural empowerment.

So what are you grateful for today? Are you grateful for the sun that shines and brings a new day? Are you thankful for the gift of eternal life? As you choose an attitude of constant gratitude, youíll experience His mercy and loving-kindness in greater ways. Youíll be filled with His peace and joy and pave the way to move forward into the abundant life He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for another day to praise You. Thank You for all You have done in my life. Help me to see Your hand of blessing as I continually acknowledge and praise Your name in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Trust His Timing

Todayís Scripture
    "My times are in Your handÖ"(Psalm 31:15, NASB)

One thing Iíve learned is that God doesnít always work on our timetable. In fact, He rarely does. But in a single moment, God can change your life! All throughout Scripture, we see examples of how God was working behind the scenes and instantly turned things around for His people. Scripture tells us He is the same yesterday, today and forever which means if He did it for them, He can instantly turn things around for you, too!

You may be going through some difficulty today, but be encouraged because your times are in Godís hands. Trust that He has your best interest at heart. He wants to pour out His favor. He wants to take you further than you dreamed possible and work in your life in ways beyond what you have ever imagined.

Let this truth sink down into your heart today. Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing, keep hoping and keep believing because He is working behind the scenes. Have faith because your times are in His hands, and He will lead you in the life of victory He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out in my favor. I set my focus on You knowing that You are working things out for my good in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Accept His Timing

Todayís Scripture
    "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."(Galatians 6:9, NKJV)

Iíd love to tell you that if you stay in faith, if you believe, then God will always answer your prayer within 24 hours, or at least within the first week. But we know thatís not reality. God promises He will be true to His word, but He never puts a time frame on it. In fact, He tells us that we need patience to see the promises come to pass. Sure, it would be a lot easier if God told us when we were going to get well, when we would meet the right person, or when our child would straighten up. But the truth is, that wouldnít take any faith. It takes faith to say, ďGod, I donít know when You are going to do it, but I trust You enough to believe that You will do it, that the answer is already in my future.Ē

Today and every day let this be your prayer: ďGod, give me the grace to accept Your timing.Ē That means youíre asking for Godís strength, His supernatural empowerment to stand strong while you are waiting. Choose to keep believing, choose to praise Him, and choose to accept His timing knowing that He is faithful and has untold blessings in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of favor, blessing and mercy on my life. You are good and faithful. Because of that, I trust You. I trust Your love, and I trust Your timing in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Walk Through

Todayís Scripture
    "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."(Psalm 23:4, NLT)

Weíve all been in seasons of life when we feel like things arenít going our way, or weíre not where we want to be. In these times, itís tempting to let discouragement and doubt come in and take away the peace and excitement you once had.

You may be in one of those seasons right now, struggling to truly be happy where you are. But this is not the way God wants you to live. He tells us in scripture that even in the difficult times, He is with us. Even when you canít see a way out, He will make a way through. Even when things donít turn out the way we planned, He has a plan to turn things around for our good.

The key is to not get upset about your circumstances. Instead, be determined to walk through to victory. Declare by faith that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Declare by faith that you are rising higher. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping because God has a bright future in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You today giving You all that I am. I ask for Your peace in the midst of the storm. I ask for Your strength to stand strong, knowing that with You, I will walk through every adversity in Jesusí name. Amen!"
  • Undeserved, Unearned, Unexplained

Todayís Scripture
    "For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the LORD."(Proverbs 8:35, NKJV)

God loves you, and He is for you! He is for your good; He is for your success; He is for your future. He desires for you to have every blessing and every promise declared in His Word. This is what the Bible calls His favor. At some point in our lives, even if we didnít recognize it, we have all experienced Godís favor. It is simply His undeserved, unearned, unexplained goodness in your life. Godís favor causes you to reap where you havenít sown. His favor protects you, promotes you and opens new doors. His favor takes you places you could never go on your own.

Today, I declare over your life that in the coming days and years ahead, God is going to unleash His unprecedented favor on you ó favor like youíve never seen before! The key is to stay connected to Him; stay in fellowship with Him through prayer, worship and reading His Word. Let Him direct your steps and mold and shape your character. As you pour yourself out to Him, He will pour out Himself on you! Heíll pour out His grace, mercy and supernatural, undeserved, unearned, unexplained favor on every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your goodness and favor in my life. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I trust that Your plans are to prosper me and give me a future and a hope. I set my mind and heart on You this day and expect to see Your goodness in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • He Gives Strength

Todayís Scripture
    ďHe gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.Ē(Isaiah 40:29, NIV)

Have you ever felt backed into a corner about a particular situation and couldnít see a way out? Weíve all felt overwhelmed by the circumstances of life at one time or another. Be encouraged today because the Bible says in Isaiah that when you cry out to God for help, as soon as He hears, He will answer you! He will give you strength when you are weary and increase your power when you feel weak.

No matter what is going on in your life today, God is greater than any obstacle or difficulty you may be facing. Do you need strength today to overcome a challenge in your life? Do you need power to stand strong in the midst of a storm? Call on Him and He will hear you. The answer is on the way while the words are still on your lips!

A Prayer for Today
    ďFather, thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Fill me with Your strength and power today. I give You my whole heart. Remove anything from my life that isnít pleasing to You in Jesusí name. Amen.Ē
  • Remain

Todayís Scripture
    "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."(John 15:7, NIV)

In life, we all have ups and downs. There are seasons that are more difficult than others, seasons of testing, trials and temptation where our character is being developed and our faith in God is being strengthened. Sometimes it can feel like you are taking two steps forward and three steps backward. If weíre not careful, weíll start thinking that life is always going to be this way. Even in the strong seasons, youíll start looking for things to go wrong.

God doesnít want us to be living life like a roller coaster. He wants to bring us to a place of stability where we remain strong in Him. Jesus said, ďI am the vine. You are the branches. If you abide in me, you will bear much fruit and your fruit will remain.Ē

The word ďremainĒ means ďto be fixed, immovable, not affected by circumstances.Ē If you will just keep abiding in Him, just keep meditating on His Word, Heíll bring you through. Heíll make you strong, Heíll keep you stable, and youíll keep moving forward into the life of blessing He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I set my heart and mind on You knowing that You are good and faithful. I trust that as I seek You and put You first, You will direct my steps. I choose to remain in You and follow Your leading in everything I do in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • The Pruning Process

Todayís Scripture
    "He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."(John 15:2, NIV)

In life, we all go through a pruning process. God will prune our lives so that we can bear much fruit. To ďpruneĒ means something is cut away, something is removed. In other words, maybe a good friend that you counted on moved to another city. Maybe a business shut down that you were connected to, or a relationship went a different direction.

Friend, God knows what you need in your life in order to grow and flourish. Sometimes when things happen that we donít understand, we have to just trust that He is working behind the scenes preparing you for increase, preparing you to go to another level. Donít put a question mark where God has placed a period.

When youíre going through transition, donít get bitter. Donít get down and think itís the end. Donít start thinking that youíre a failure. Have the attitude, ďGod, I let this go knowing that it was only a temporary provision, and what You have in my future will be greater than what Iím letting go of.Ē If you will accept the change and stay in faith, God will open new doors. He will bring new opportunities, new friendships, and take you to another level of His glory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me enough to work in my life. Today I release the things I donít understand into Your hands. I believe that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I believe that You have good things in store for my future. I choose to wait on You and trust You now and forevermore in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Bring Forth Fruit

Todayís Scripture
    "Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance [let your lives prove your change of heart]."(Matthew 3:8, AMPC)

Something supernatural happens when you submit your mind and heart to the Lord. First, your heart changes; then your thoughts begin to change. Your actions begin to change. Your life begins to bring forth fruit, or it displays the character of God. The Bible tells us in Galatians that the fruit of Godís spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. These character traits are proof that God is at work in our lives. Do you have more love than you used to? Are you more at peace than you used to be? Are you more gentle? Self-controlled? Thatís because God is at work in your life, and it brings Him pleasure when you act more like Him.

If you need to grow in any of these areas today, simply open your heart and ask Him to work in your life. He promises that He will complete the good work Heís started in you. Donít give up! Keep praying, keep believing, keep repenting and submitting your life to Him. Put His Word as a priority in your life, and you will continue to grow and bring forth His fruit and live in His abundant blessings in every area of life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for working in my life. Thank You for producing good fruit by Your spirit. I submit myself to You today and invite You to continue Your work in me. I bless You and honor You today in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Lacking Nothing

Todayís Scripture
    "Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."(James 1:3-4, NKJV)

God wants you to be perfect and complete, living in His abundance and lacking nothing on this earth. That may seem like a stretch from where you are today. It may seem far off; but in an instant, things can turn around. God has set up a system of blessing for you, and it starts with His Word. The Bible says that God has given each of us a measure of faith. We all have faith, and itís up to us to develop it. Romans 10:17 says that faith grows as we read and study His Word. Faith, in turn, produces patience, and when we allow patience to have its perfect work in us, we will lack no good thing.

Today, no matter where you are in the process, the key is to keep moving forward by reading and hearing His Word. His Word is alive. His Word will heal your heart and restore your soul. His Word will produce patience in your life so that you can move forward, being complete and lacking nothing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and directs my way. I choose to put You first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life in Jesusí name. Amen!"
  • Be Great in the Midst of Criticism

Todayís Scripture
    "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you."(Matthew 5:44, NKJV)

If youíre going to pursue greatness, if youíre going to be a great businessperson, a great teacher, a great parent, a great leader, you have to understand that not everyone is going to cheer you on. Iíd love to tell you that your family, friends and co-workers will celebrate you, but thatís not necessarily the case. Some people simply canít handle your success. As you grow and increase, as God pours out His favor on you, someone will get jealous. Someone will start finding fault. Donít be surprised if a relative tries to belittle or discredit you. You canít focus on making everyone around you happy or youíll start changing and lose sight of what God has placed in your heart.

Remember, your destiny is too great to be distracted by people who are never going to affirm you. Donít take it personally. Itís not about you. Itís their problem. Shake it off, run your race and be great anyway.

Having greatness in the midst of criticism begins with forgiveness. Donít hold a grudge. Bless those who curse you; pray for those who spitefully use you. As you keep doing what is right, God will honor you. Heíll promote you, and youíll be great in the midst of criticism!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I choose to forgive those who have criticized me. I choose to bless those who have hurt me. I choose to be great because You have equipped and empowered me to be great in the midst of criticism in Jesusí name! Amen."
  • Content in Your Own Race

Todayís Scripture
    "Ölet us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faithÖ"(Hebrews 12:1-2, NKJV)

Itís easy to be tempted to go through life competing with everyone around us when we see someone whoís more talented, better looking or has more gifts. Instead of running our race and being comfortable with who we are, oftentimes, we feel inferior and think, ďIíve got to catch up to them.Ē The problem with this unhealthy competition is that itís a never-ending cycle.

There will always be someone ahead of us. But itís a very freeing thing when you realize, ďIím not competing with you. I donít have to have as big a house as my neighbor to feel good about myself. I donít have to keep up with my co-worker. I donít have to be a certain size. I donít have to have as many Christmas lights outside. No, I understand that Iím not in competition with my friend, my neighbor or my co-worker. Instead, Iím going to be the best me that I can possibly be.Ē

Contentment is an attitude God can work with. When you focus on being who God made you to be and focus on running your own race, thatís when youíll see things happen. Thatís when youíll rise up higher and position yourself for every spiritual blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You giving You all that I am. I choose to keep my eyes on You and allow You to work in my heart and mind. I declare that I am free from competition today in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Good Sense

Todayís Scripture
    "Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense."(Proverbs 19:11, AMPC)

Every day, we have opportunities to get upset, frustrated or offended. Maybe you had plans that didnít work out, or someone was rude to you at the office. Maybe you were doing something that should have taken one hour and ended up taking three. Life is full of inconveniences. Even though we canít always control our circumstances, we can control our reaction. They say, ďLife is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond.Ē

We should always go out each day with a positive attitude, full of hope and expecting Godís favor. But at the same time, we should recognize that most days are not going to go exactly as we planned. However, we are created to live in peace. Peace is our position of power. If you get stressed because you got off schedule, or upset because your child wouldnít eat his breakfast, or frustrated because somebody offended you, you are giving away your power. Instead, use good sense! Make the decision to release those offenses and disappointments so you can live in peace. Overlook offense, release offense and move forward in the power and victory the Lord has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I release every care, concern, offense and disappointment to You. I choose to keep the peace that You have given me knowing that with You, my best days are ahead in Jesusí name! Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Dec 07 2018, 01:20 AM
  • Scatter Your Enemies

Todayís Scripture
    "Let God arise, let His enemies be scatteredÖ"(Psalm 68:1, NKJV)

What are you letting arise in your life? In other words, what are you focusing your words, energy and thoughts on? You might say, ďOh, itís just so hard right now. My finances are tight.Ē ďMy health doesnít look good.Ē ďSomebody walked out on me.Ē

No, youíre focusing on the wrong things. Youíre letting defeat, discouragement and self-pity rise up. Why donít you turn that around and say, ďGod is still in control. Somebody may have walked out on me, but I know God is going to bring me somebody better.Ē ďI may be hurting right now, but I know God is the restorer of my soul.Ē ďI may have an unexpected debt, but I know God is my provider. He is supplying all of my needs. He is fighting my battles.Ē

When you give God glory and let Him arise in your life, you canít stay defeated. No foe can stand against you in the presence of Almighty God. Your enemies will be scattered! They will tremble at your words of faith! Let God arise and embrace the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, right now I release any negative, self-defeating thoughts or attitudes. Instead, I choose to let God arise in my life. I declare that You are worthy, You are holy, and You are the center of my joy, peace and strength in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • Wise Men Rejoice

Todayís Scripture
    "...the star which they had seen in the East went before them, until it came and stood over where the young Child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him..."(Matthew 2:9-11, NKJV)

The wise men traveled a considerable distance to see the great King whose arrival the Bible foretold. They followed the bright star, and when they found Him, it says they rejoiced exceedingly. Those men were so happy that they couldn't hide it. Notice what they did next; they fell down and worshiped Him.

When a wise person seeks Jesus, they are filled with indescribable joy. They are compelled to worship Him! Let that be you and me today. Let's let the joy of the Lord fill our hearts and be reflected on our faces during the holiday season and every day of the year. Don't allow the pressures and busyness of life steal your joy. Let those around you see that you've been with Jesus. Rejoice in Him, worship Him, and walk with Him in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to be wise and seek You first. Fill me with Your joy which is strength. I set my heart and mind on You and worship You. You are the King of kings and Lord of lords in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • You Are Priceless

Todayís Scripture
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully madeÖ"(Psalm 139:14, NIV)

A few years ago, I was having dinner with some people in their home. I noticed some paintings on the wall. To me, they werenít very impressive. In fact, some of them looked like they had been painted by a child. They were abstract and modern, and it appeared like paint had been just thrown here and there. But later that evening, the owner mentioned how he had paid over a million dollars for just one of those paintings. I looked at it again and thought, ďWow! That is beautiful, isnít it?Ē

I found out it was an original that was painted by the famous artist Pablo Picasso. What dawned on me that night was not so much what the painting looked like, but rather who the artist was. A painting gets its value from its creator.

In the same way, your value doesnít come from what you look like, what you do or who you know. You are a masterpiece! Your value comes from the fact that Almighty God created you. You are priceless!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for creating me and instilling value in me. I receive Your love for me. I receive Your strength and power to be all that Youíve called me to be in Jesusí name. Amen."
  • How to Move On

Todayís Scripture
    "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions."(Mark 11:26, NASB)

God never promised that life would always be fair. In fact, He warns us of just the opposite! People aren't perfect; we all make mistakes and bad decisions. You may have been hurt by others in the past, but what's most important is how you choose to deal with that hurt.

When you harbor hurts and offenses, it keeps you stuck in the past. It only causes harm in your life. If you want to move forward in joy and peace, you have to choose forgiveness.

Yes, forgiveness is a choice, and it has nothing to do with the person who hurt you. Forgiveness is the choice to hand your hurts over to God and let Him make up the difference. When we choose to extend forgiveness, that's when we choose to receive His forgiveness! Today, choose God's way, choose forgiveness, and choose to move forward in the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the gift of forgiveness. Today I open my heart and mind to You. I ask that You help me understand Your truth about forgiveness so that I can be set free. I love You and bless You today in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • New Mercy

Todayís Scripture
    ďThe faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.Ē(Lamentations 3:22Ė23, NLT)

Isnít it good to know that no matter what happened yesterday, no matter what you said, no matter what you did, Godís mercy is new for you today? Mercy is empowering. It gives us the chance to let go of the our mistakes and move forward in Him. We have to always remember that God is not condemning us. Romans tells us that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. God wants to love us and equip us to overcome in this life.

Do you need new mercy today? Receive it by faith. You donít have to beg God to forgive you. He forgives you the first time you ask, but itís up to you to receive that forgiveness. Open your heart today and receive His mercy. Let Him wash over you with His peace and joy. Then choose to extend that mercy to others. Remember, you are Godís representative in the earth. As you show His love and character to others, Heíll pour out His blessing on you and use you in ways you never dreamed!

A Prayer for Today
    ďFather, today I receive Your mercy and forgiveness. Thank You for cleansing me of all unrighteousness. Thank You for making me new. I love You and bless Your Holy Name in Jesusí name. Amen.Ē

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys