User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Something Better

Today’s Scripture
    "…Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" (John 11:40, NIV)

In John 11, Mary and Martha sent word to Jesus that their brother, Lazarus, was very sick. They thought He would come right away and heal Lazarus. But days passed, and Lazarus died. When Jesus showed up, Mary and Martha were so upset. They said, “Jesus, if You had been here, our brother would still be alive.” Against all apparent odds, Jesus went to the tomb and raised Lazarus from the dead.

Sometimes God will wait on purpose till the odds look way against you. You’re ready to bury that dream or promise. You don’t see any way it could work out. But God’s ways are not our ways. Mary and Martha prayed for a healing, but God had a resurrection in mind. Maybe God’s not going to answer your prayers the way you thought. Maybe He has something better than you ever dreamed. Trust Him. Odds don’t determine what He can and cannot do.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are the keeper of my dreams. I trust that You are totally for me when all the odds are stacked against me. I believe that You are working behind the scenes and bringing a resurrection to what I thought was dead. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • New Garments

Today’s Scripture
    "And provide for those who grieve in Zion...a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor." (Isaiah 61:3, NIV)

Do you need a new garment today? I’m not talking about a physical garment. I’m talking about what’s covering your mind and emotions.

When you feel that heaviness and discouragement are trying to overtake you, the first thing to do is take off the old coat of heaviness and put on a new coat of praise. When you put on the garment of praise, that spirit of heaviness has to go.

Sometimes you won’t feel like being grateful. That’s why God says to offer up the sacrifice of praise. God knew it would not always be easy. You will have to dig your heels in and say, “God, I'm tired and discouraged, but I know You are good. You are good all the time, so I choose to give You praise.”

Today is the day for new garments! Thank Him for restoring you, even if you don’t see it yet. As this verse says, you will be called an oak of righteousness, strong and secure, and you will display the splendor of the Lord!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I come to You today and ask that You take off my old, heavy garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise so that I can be a display of Your glory and splendor. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Do You See It?

Today’s Scripture
    "Scripture and Reference: For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen…" (Romans 1:20, NIV)

All around you, God’s goodness is on display. The question is, do you see it?

The Scripture talks about how God was in the midst of people, but they knew Him not. Too many times, God is working in our lives, showing us favor, protecting us, sending us healing, but we don’t recognize His goodness.

For example, if you weren't the most qualified or the most talented but you got the promotion, that’s the goodness of God. If you’re going through a difficult time and a friend stops by out of the blue and cheers you up, that’s the goodness of God.

It’s easy to see the negative, what we don’t have, what we didn’t get, but that won’t build our faith. Instead, make a decision to search for the good things God has given you. His mercy is new each morning. Look for His goodness, His favor today!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for every good and perfect gift that You have given me. Thank You for ordering my steps and guiding me with Your Word. I love You and praise You today for Your faithfulness and look forward to the good things You have in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Before You Were Born

Today’s Scripture
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you…" (Jeremiah 1:5, AMPC)

Did you know that God was thinking about you before you were ever born? He knew everything about you before you were in your mother’s womb. He created you on purpose, for a purpose. He carefully planned who you would be, the color of your hair, and the color of your eyes and skin. He gave you gifts, talents and abilities to be used for His glory. He took one look at you and said, “Approved.”

No matter how you may be feeling right now, no matter who’s approval you didn’t get on this earth, know that Almighty God loves you and approves of you today. There’s nothing you can do now or ever to change that. You may be thinking, “I’ve made so many mistakes, how can God approve of me?” Understand that when God sees you, He separates you from your behavior. He may not approve of your actions all the time, but He desires to help you grow and make better choices.

Today, receive His love and acceptance. Allow Him to work in your life. Allow His love to empower and strengthen you because you are approved and equipped to live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for approving me and empowering me by Your love. I open my heart and mind to Your truth and invite You to have Your way in my life. Remove anything that would hold me back from all You have in store in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Remain in Him

Today’s Scripture
    "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5, NIV )

Have you ever thought about the relationship between the branch and the vine? We don’t use these kinds of word pictures very much anymore, but think about it--if the branch is not attached to the vine, it withers and dies. The branches’ very life depends on being attached to the vine.

The same thing happens if we try to operate in this life without Jesus. Without Him, we can do nothing. We are cut from our life source. But when you remain in Him, by daily connecting with Him through prayer, worship and study of the Word, then your life will be fruitful. You’ll walk in joy and blessing.

I love that this verse says “much fruit," which means you will have an abundant harvest in your life. God doesn’t want you to just barely get by. He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness. Remain in Him today. Choose to make Him top priority, and you’ll see His hand of blessing operating in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for being my source of life. Thank You for Your hand of blessing that is leading and guiding me. I choose to make You the number one priority in my life. Let my heart hunger only for You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • God-Ordained Moments

Today’s Scripture
    “ ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ ” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

God created you to be successful! Before the foundation of the world, He laid out an exact plan for your life. And in this plan, He has marked moments that are going to come across your path. These moments are not ordinary; they are destiny-altering moments. They are designed to thrust you years ahead.

It says in Ecclesiastes that “time and chance come together for every person.” That means you’ll have opportunities to meet the right people, opportunities to advance in your career, and opportunities to fulfill your dreams. God has already pre-arranged times of increase and blessing.

You may not be seeing a lot of good breaks right now, but be encouraged because there are seasons of favor and increase marked for your future! There are God-ordained moments planned out for you. Don’t miss these moments! Don’t get distracted by your circumstances. Focus on removing the clutter from your life so you can hear His voice. Approach today with an attitude of faith and expectancy so you can embrace the God-ordained moments in front of you!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Thank You for making a way where there seems to be no way. I choose to step out today in faith and expectancy and invite You to move in my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
  • The Reward is Set in Place

Today’s Scripture
    "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13, NIV)

Have you ever thought about the fact that a reward is put into place before anyone ever claims it? Right now, there are rewards for certain fugitives on the loose. That money is already in a fund just waiting for someone to step up and claim it. All a person has to do is find the fugitive, and the money will be released.

In the same way, God has a reward that has already been set in place for you and me, too. It’s just waiting to be released. But, there are conditions to that reward as well. God says, “If you will just seek Me, I will give you the reward. If you will just make an effort to please Me, if you will just get up in the morning and thank Me, if you will just read the Scripture, I’ll pour out My blessing.” You may not understand it all, but God says, “That’s okay. I will give you the reward because your heart is in the right place, and you are making the effort.”

Today, there is nothing more important than seeking God in all your ways. When you go about your day, keep Him on your mind. Talk to Him and ask for His direction. Seek Him because you will find Him and find peace, abundance, joy and victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for ordering my steps and pouring out Your blessing on me. I choose to put You first place in everything I do. I honor You and thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He's Working on Your Behalf

Today’s Scripture
    "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (Romans 8:28, NLT)

Right now, God is working behind the scenes in your life! No matter what you may be facing, no matter what trial you may be going through, God has a plan to turn things around in your favor. Right now, He is working out a plan for your good. Right now, He is orchestrating the right people to come across your path. He is orchestrating the right opportunities to open up to you.

You may not see it in the natural, but look with your eyes of faith today. Keep standing. Keep believing. Keep hoping. Keep following His Word. Focus on His goodness in your life, knowing that He rewards the people who seek after Him. As you meditate on the faithfulness of God and show your love for Him by following His Word, you will see His great plan come to pass. You’ll experience His peace and joy and embrace the victory He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your strength and peace today and fill me with Your faith that overcomes in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Marked Moments

Today’s Scripture
    "…time and chance happen to them all." (Ecclesiastes 9:11, AMPC)

Before the foundation of the world, God laid out a plan for your life. He created you with a purpose, for a purpose, and He created you to be successful! He has marked moments already laid out that are going to come across your path. These moments are not ordinary. They are destiny-altering moments. They are designed to thrust you years ahead.

Ecclesiastes tells us that time and chance come together for every person. That means you will have opportunities to meet the right people, opportunities to advance in your career, and opportunities to fulfill your dreams. God has already prearranged for you times of increase, promotion and blessing.

Today, open your eyes of faith and see the good things God has in store for your future. Thank Him for what He’s doing and what He’s about to do. Thank Him for divine connections and marked moments because He is ready and willing to fulfill every dream and desire He’s placed within your heart!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for marked moments and divine opportunities in my life. I trust that You are working behind the scenes no matter what the circumstances look like. I choose today to keep my heart and mind focused on Your goodness, knowing that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek after You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • God Has the Final Say

Today’s Scripture
    "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." (Acts 20:24, NKJV)

God is a faithful God! You may be praying for things that haven’t happened yet, but just because things aren’t happening on your timetable doesn’t mean they aren’t going to happen. Don’t give up on that promise; God has the final say. Don’t let discouragement or negative thoughts talk you out of it. Get your fire back! Get your passion back. If God said it, He will do it. If God spoke it, He will bring it to pass.

This is what the apostle Paul did in Scripture. He said, “None of these things move me.” What were “these things?” Circumstances that looked impossible. Persecution. People trying to talk him out of it. Negative, discouraging thoughts. His attitude was, “That doesn’t change my mind. I’m not moved by what I see. I’m moved by what I know, and I know if God be for me, who dare be against me? I know all of God’s promises are yes and amen. I know God has the final say!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to trust You over trusting my circumstances, knowing that You are faithful. I choose to stand strong in You. Give me Your peace and joy as I wait on You and let me be a testimony of Your grace in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Titles Not Required

Today’s Scripture
    “...Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms...” (1 Peter 4:10, NIV)

Too often we pursue titles and positions, thinking we’ll feel good about ourselves when we have them. “When I make it to sales manager, when I get on the varsity cheerleading squad, when I’m the head usher, the senior partner, the lead supervisor…”

That’s fine. But you don’t need a title to do what God has called you to do. Don’t wait for people to approve you, affirm you, or validate you. Use your gift, and the title will come.

If David would have waited for a title, we wouldn’t be talking about him today. When he went out to face Goliath, David wasn’t a general, a corporal, or a sergeant. He wasn’t even enlisted. He didn’t have a title, a name badge, a uniform, or a single credential. He went out knowing God had called and given him the gift to defeat Goliath. In a few years they gave him a title: King of Israel.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the gift that You have given me and for what You have called me to do. Thank You that I can just be the best that I can be with what I have, and You will take care of the rest. I believe that You will receive the glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Accelerate

Today’s Scripture
    "My times are in Your hand..." (Psalm 31:15, NASB)

One thing I’ve learned is that God doesn’t always work on our timetable. In fact, He rarely does. But in a single moment, God can change your life! All throughout Scripture, we see examples of how God was working behind the scenes and instantly turned things around for His people. Scripture tells us He is the same yesterday, today and forever which means He can instantly turn things around for you, too!

You may be going through some difficulty today, but be encouraged because your times are in God’s hands. He wants to accelerate things in your favor. He wants to take you further than you dreamed possible and work in your life in ways beyond what you have ever imagined.

Let this truth sink down into your heart today. Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing. Keep hoping; keep believing because He is working behind the scenes. He’s going to accelerate your times and lead you into the life of victory He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out in my favor. I set my focus on You knowing that You are working things out for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Joy Comes in the Morning

Today’s Scripture
    "...Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning." (Psalm 30:5, NLT)

When you wake up each morning, God sends you a special delivery of joy. It comes knocking at your door. When you get up in faith and make the declaration that "this is going to be a good day," do you know what you just did? You just answered the door. You just received the gift of joy that God sent to you.

The problem is that some people never answer the door. Joy has been knocking for months and months, years and years saying, "Come on! Let me in! You can be happy! You can enjoy your life!"

Make up your mind that you're going to answer the door for joy. Wake up every morning and say, "Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to enjoy this day. I'm going to brighten somebody else's life. I receive Your gift of joy, today!"

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for joy. Thank You for peace. Thank You for walking me through the difficult times. I choose today to answer the door for joy every single morning so that I can walk in the strength You have given to me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Just Agree with God!

Today’s Scripture
    "As it is written: ‘I have made you a father of many nations.’ He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not." (Romans 4:17, NIV)

Twenty years before Abraham ever had a child, God said to him, "Abraham, I have made you a father of many nations." Notice God spoke to him like it had already happened, in the past tense. I'm sure Abraham thought, "God, You must have made a mistake. I'm not a father. I don't even have one child. Abraham could have talked himself out of it; but instead, he chose to believe.

Today, you may be thinking, "I'm not blessed. I'm not confident. I'm not healthy. I'm not favored." But when God says you're blessed, don't try to figure it out. Just agree with God and say, "I am blessed." When God calls you prosperous, don't go check your bank account. Don't go look at the stock report. Just agree with God and say, "I am prosperous." Things may look impossible. That's all right. That's the way things looked for Abraham. But sure enough, God’s promises came to pass, and he became the father of many nations.

Remember, when you agree with God, you are positioning yourself for a miracle. You are activating His truth in your life. When things look difficult, don’t agree with your circumstances, agree with His promises because He is faithful, and He will complete what He’s started in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I bless You and thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I receive Your promises as truth no matter what is going on around me. Fill me with joy and peace as I hold fast to Your promises for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • After This

Today’s Scripture
    "And after this it came to pass that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them…" (2 Samuel 8:1, KJV)

Your life is not over because you had a setback. God has an “after this” in your future. He has another victory planned. He wants to take you further than you ever dreamed possible!

When you go through tough times, don’t be surprised if the enemy whispers in your ear, “You’ll never be as happy as you used to be. You’ve seen your best days. This setback is the end of you.”

No, let that go in one ear and out the other. God is saying to you, “After the bad break, after the disappointment, after the pain, there is still a full life.” Know today that you have not danced your best dance. You have not laughed your best laugh. You have not dreamed your best dream.

If you will stay in faith and not get bitter, God has an “after this” in your future. He’s not only going to bring you out, He is going to bring you out better than you were before!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for victory in store for my future. Thank you that “after this,” I’m rising higher. I’m coming out stronger. I’m more prepared for my future. I’m better equipped and empowered to fulfill the destiny You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When You Make a Mistake

Today’s Scripture
    "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9, NKJV)

When we make mistakes in life, there are three main things that we need to do. Number one, ask for forgiveness. Number two, receive God’s mercy. And number three, move forward with your life. Let it go and press ahead.

So many people today are still beating themselves down over something they did five years ago. They’ve asked God to forgive them a thousand times, but can’t let it go. They go around living depressed, defeated and feeling unworthy.

If that’s you, realize today that the price has already been paid. The first time you asked God to forgive you, He forgave you. Now you’ve got to receive God’s mercy and press ahead. That mistake did not change who you are to God.

My children have never once gotten up in the morning and then done something wrong and gone to bed that night with a different last name. No matter what they did, they’re still my children.

You may have made mistakes today, but because of the blood of Jesus, you are still your Father’s child. You are still the apple of God’s eye. You are still His most prized possession. God may not be pleased with every action, but He is pleased when you receive His forgiveness by faith!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the blood of Jesus which cleanses me from all unrighteousness. Thank You for forgiving me and restoring me. I choose to forget the past and move forward into all that You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Open the Door to Blessing

Today’s Scripture
    Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might…" (Ecclesiastes 9:10, NIV)

When you give 100 percent effort, and you do it to the best of your ability because you’re honoring God, you will have His blessing. That means it will be easier, it will go better, and you will accomplish more. That’s why no matter what we do, we should give it our best. This is especially true even in the little things.

For example, when you’re doing the dishes or mowing the lawn, don’t drag around all sour and frustrated. Mow with enthusiasm, as though you’re on a mission from God! With every step, thank God that your legs work. Thank Him that you’re healthy and strong. At the office, don’t do just enough to get by. You’re not working unto people, you’re working unto God. Do it with your whole heart. When you volunteer at church, don’t wake up and think, “Awe, man. Why did I volunteer? I want to sleep in!”

No, serve Him with all your heart because that’s what honors God. When you honor God, He’ll honor you. He’ll give you His life, peace, health and blessing now and forevermore!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I choose today to serve You with my whole heart and do everything to the best of my ability. Thank You for Your faithfulness to me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Remember Your Victories

Today’s Scripture
    "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph…" (2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV)

When you think about your past, what events do you remember? What memories do you allow to play over and over in your mind? In the Old Testament, they had what they called memorial stones. These were used to remind the people about the good things God did in their lives—their victories.

Today, we need to remind ourselves to focus on our victories, too. Sure, we’ve all had setbacks, but when you meditate on your disappointments and failures, it only drains you of valuable energy. It steals your confidence and joy. But when you focus on your victories, it builds your strength and confidence. It feeds your faith and gives you a reason to give God praise.

I encourage you today to get into the habit of focusing on your victories. Remember, every good and perfect gift comes from Him. As you praise and thank Him for His favor and victory in your life, He’ll pour out His blessing on you. He’ll open up supernatural doors for you to move forward in strength to fulfill the dreams and desires He has placed in your heart!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I choose to focus on my victories and let go of any negative experiences in my past. I bless and praise You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Tell of His Goodness

Today’s Scripture
    "I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life." (Psalm 119:93, NIV)

Sometimes I think about my life, “How in the world did I get to where I am?” I’m not the most talented or the most qualified. I’ve done my best to be faithful, to make the most of what God has given me. The fact is that you can only go so high in your own strength. You can reach a certain level with your education, your talent and your ability, but it’s the goodness of God that will open doors you could not open on your own. The goodness of God will cause the right people to notice you. The goodness of God will take you places you never dreamed of.

I know many people can say that God has given them favor, promotion and increase. He has made things happen that you could not make happen by yourself. It’s important to acknowledge Him and praise Him for His goodness. Why don’t you take some time today and tell someone about what God has done for you. Praise Him and glorify Him because He is worthy. Tell of His goodness and watch what He will do in your future.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I will tell of Your love. I will tell of Your good deeds. I choose to glorify You in everything I say and do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Let God Arise

Today’s Scripture
    "Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered..." (Psalm 68:1, NKJV)

Let me ask you today, what are you letting arise in your life? In other words, what are you focusing your words, energy and thoughts on? You might say, “Oh, it’s just so hard right now. My health doesn’t look good.” “Somebody walked out on me.”

No, you’re focusing on the wrong things. Why don’t you turn that around and say, “God is still in control. I may be hurting right now, but I know God is the restorer of my soul.” “I know God is my provider. He is supplying all of my needs.”

When you start giving God glory and letting Him arise in your life, you can’t stay defeated. Your enemies will be scattered! They’ll tremble at your words of faith. Begin right now by declaring God’s goodness in your life and let Him arise so that you can move forward in the victory He has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I repent right now for allowing any negative, self-defeating thoughts or attitudes rise up in my life. You alone are my God, and I put my trust in You. I bless You today and always and choose to look for the good things You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Lacking Nothing

Today’s Scripture
    "Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." (James 1:3-4, NKJV)

God wants you to be perfect and complete, living in His abundance, and lacking nothing on this earth. That may seem like a stretch from where you are today. It may seem far off; but in an instant, things can turn around.

God has set up a system of blessing for you, and it starts with His Word. The Bible says that God has given each of us a measure of faith. We all have faith, and it’s up to us to develop it. Romans 10:17 says that faith grows as we read and study His Word. Faith, in turn, produces patience, and when we allow patience to have its perfect work in us, we will lack no good thing.

Today, no matter where you are in the process, the key is to keep moving forward by reading and hearing His Word. His Word is alive. His Word will heal your heart and restore your soul. His Word will produce patience in your life so that you can move forward, being complete and lacking nothing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and directs my way. I choose to put You first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • Waiting the Right Way

Today’s Scripture
    "...faith without works is dead." (James 2:20, NKJV)

Are you waiting for God to do something in your life? One thing I've learned is that waiting should not be a passive thing. When we're waiting the correct way, we're on the lookout. We talk like what we are believing for is going to happen. We act like it's going to happen. We're making preparations.

It's just like when you're expecting someone for dinner; you don't wait until they show up before you decide to start cooking. Most likely you start early in the day. You make sure the house is clean, you go to the grocery store, and maybe buy some flowers for the table. You make preparations because you're expecting someone.

Well, that's the attitude we need to have while we're waiting for God's promises to come to pass. As you put actions behind your prayers, your faith comes alive and opens the door for God to move mightily on your behalf.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to put actions behind my faith today. I trust that You are at work in my life. I will wait the right way—with expectancy knowing that You are leading me into the path You have for me in Jesus' name! Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys