User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• True Success

Today’s Scripture
    “...Freely you have received; freely give.”(Matthew 10:8, NIV)

There are a lot of people who are successful in this world. They’ve accomplished their goals in the public eye. But being successful isn’t just about what you make happen for yourself, it’s about what you make happen for others.

It’s when you realize, “God has blessed me not to just sit on my throne and let everybody see my accomplishments; God has blessed me to be a blessing to others. God has helped me to win so I can help somebody else win.”

In other words, it’s when you realize, “God helped me overcome this addiction, now I’m going to find somebody and help them overcome.” Or, “God has blessed me with a happy family. I’m going to go find a family who is struggling and help them get back on track.” That’s what being successful is really all about.

Today, look for ways to help others succeed. Reach back and give freely of the talents and abilities you’ve been given. As you do, you’ll rise up higher and live in the fullness of the blessing God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for giving me so much. Thank You for blessing me with talents and abilities and the desire to bless others. Show me ways to reach out and help others move forward and be successful so we can all rise higher together in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • He Laughs in the Heavens

Today’s Scripture
    “He Who sits in the heavens laughs...”(Psalm 2:4, AMP)

Have you ever imagined God laughing in the heavens? Think about that for a moment. Right now, God is on the throne. He’s not mad. He’s not worried about the economy. He’s not upset with you and me. God is full of joy and laughing on the throne. It goes on to tell us in Psalm 37 that He’s laughing because “He can see the destruction of the enemy coming.” In other words, the reason God laughs is because He knows the end of the story. He knows the final outcome. The good news is that you and I win. God always causes us to triumph!

Imagine watching the Super Bowl when you already know the outcome. You already know who is going to win. No matter how far behind the winning team falls, no matter how bad it looks for them, you wouldn’t get upset. You wouldn’t be worried. Why? You’ve got inside information. You know the final outcome. That’s what God is saying to us today. When it gets tough and things don’t look like they’re going to work out, we know that with God we are on the winning team! Today, you can laugh with Him knowing that He has favor, strength and victory in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I choose to rest and trust in You. Thank You for bringing victory in every area of my life. Give me opportunities today to share Your joy and love with the people around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • A Flood of Power

Today’s Scripture
    “So [Israel] came up to Baal-perazim, and David smote [the Philistines] there. Then David said, God has broken my enemies by my hand, like the bursting forth of waters. Therefore they called the name of that place Baal-perazim [Lord of breaking through].”(1 Chronicles 14:11, AMP)

Notice how David likened God’s power to the bursting forth of waters. In other words, he described it as a flood. He was saying that when the God of the breakthrough shows up and releases His power, it will be like a flood of His goodness, a flood of His favor, a flood of healing, a flood of new opportunity.

Think about how powerful water is. Three or four inches of water can pick up a huge car that weighs thousands of pounds and move it all around. The news has even shown whole houses floating down the river in big floods. Nothing can stop the force of that water! Anything that’s in its way is moved!

Today, you may have difficulties that look extremely large, obstacles that look impassable, dreams that look unobtainable. But know this: when the God of the breakthrough releases a flood of His power, nothing can stop it. You need to get ready not for a trickle, not for a stream, not for a river. Get ready for a flood of God’s favor, a tidal wave of His goodness, a tsunami of His increase! Dare to believe that God is going to overwhelm you with victory in every area of your life today!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I invite You to overwhelm me with You today. Take over every area of my life; my thoughts, my attitude, my body. Flood me with Your healing, favor and strength today as I surrender my entire being to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Treasures Within

Today’s Scripture
    “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels...”(2 Corinthians 4:7, NKJV)

You have treasures deep inside of you! As a believer in Jesus, the greatest treasure of all is within you—the Spirit of God. You carry the most valuable treasure in the universe inside of you! He has also deposited many other treasures on the inside of you as well. You may not even see these treasures yet, but God has given you gifts and abilities that are tied to your purpose. He has fully equipped you to succeed in life.

What do you need today to move forward? What do you need to break out of your comfort zone? It’s on the inside of you. Proverbs says that understanding is like a well within and the wise person draws it out.

Today, draw out those treasures inside of you by speaking words of faith. Connect to the heart of Almighty God. Stir up the gift inside of you by praying in the Spirit and thanking Him in worship. As you seek the Lord and submit yourself to His leading, you will discover the great treasures within!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for choosing to live inside of me. Show me the treasures You have deposited within me so that I can fulfill Your purpose for me all the days of my life. I love You and bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • A Spirit Of Unity

Today’s Scripture
    "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had..."(Romans 15:5, NIV)

Do you find that you are surrounded by people all the time, yet you still feel disconnected from them?

In your family, is everyone going in different directions, always busy, always doing their own thing? I've found that we really have to make a conscious effort to walk and live in unity with the people in our lives and not allow distractions to pull us apart. Walking in a spirit of unity goes beyond just getting along, it's about going the extra mile to support and lift one another up. If you want to get the most out of life, you've got to draw a line in the sand and say, "I'm going to slow down and connect with the people I love. I'm not going to take my relationships for granted."

Start today by calling a friend or family member whom you haven't talked to in a while. Reach out to them and let them know they are important. Make time to have dinner as a family and support each other's activities. When you walk and live in unity, you bless the Lord and open the door for Him to pour out His abundance in your own life in return!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for the relationships in my life. Help me find creative ways to connect with the people I love. Help me to walk and live in a spirit of unity as You commanded in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • He Has Mercy

Today’s Scripture
    "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows..."(Galatians 6:7, NIV)

Have you ever looked at a large old tree and wondered how long it has been there? The thing to remember when you see a tree like this is that at one time, it was merely a little seed. Just like a mighty oak tree, if you want to grow tall and strong in your faith, you must plant the good seeds of faith so that you may reap a great harvest!

All through the Scripture, we find the principle of sowing and reaping. Farmers may get discouraged sometimes, but they know that if they want good results, they must keep planting and watering the good seeds. This is true of you as well. Notice, we reap what we sow. If you want to reap happiness, you have to sow some “happiness” seeds by making other people happy. If you want to reap financial blessings, you must sow financial seeds in the lives of others. If you want to reap friendships, you should sow a seed and be a friend. Keep planting the seeds of faith, and you'll see growth and a good harvest.

Today, look for ways to show kindness and goodness to the people around you, even when they aren’t kind to you. Don’t repay evil for evil. Take the high road. Bless those who wrongfully use you. Seek to do good, show kindness, and you will see it come back as a blessing in your own life in return!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for the relationships in my life. Help me find creative ways to connect with the people I love. Help me to walk and live in a spirit of unity as You commanded in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • A Lifetime of Favor

Today’s Scripture
    "Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime..."(Psalm 30:4-5, NIV)

Let this truth sink down into your spirit today: God’s favor is not for a season; it’s for a lifetime.

How do we obtain God’s favor? Proverbs 3 tells us that when we honor His Word, when we obey His commands and walk in mercy and truth, that’s how we find favor in God’s sight. When we do our part, God will do His part.

Today, if you are believing God for something, maybe a turnaround in a relationship, career or your health, stand firm that God’s Word is true. When you put Him first place in your life, when you follow His commands, He promises to pour out His favor on you. When those thoughts try to tell you, “It’s not going to happen. It’s too good to be true,” turn it around and say, “Father, I want to thank You for Your favor on my life, on my children, on my career, on my future. I am Your child, and I know it’s not temporary. It’s not seasonal. It doesn’t come and go. Thank You, God, for a lifetime of favor!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I choose to honor You in all I do. I choose to acknowledge Your ways. Thank You for pouring at Your favor and blessing on me as I boldly follow Your commands in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • An Exceptional Future

Today’s Scripture
    "But the path of the [uncompromisingly] just and righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines more and more (brighter and clearer) until [it reaches its full strength and glory in] the perfect day..."(Proverbs 4:18, AMPC)

We all face challenges. We all have obstacles to overcome. But if we can keep the right perspective, it will help us stay in faith so that we can move forward into victory. You may feel right now as though the challenges you face are too big or too overwhelming. One thing I’ve learned is that average people have average problems. Ordinary people have ordinary challenges. But remember, you’re not average. You’re not ordinary. You are extraordinary. God breathed His life into you. You are exceptional, and exceptional people face exceptional difficulties.

But the good news is that we serve an exceptional God! When you have an extraordinary problem, instead of being discouraged, be encouraged, knowing that you’re an extraordinary person, and you have an extraordinary future. Your path is shining brighter and brighter because of your extraordinary God! Be encouraged today because your life is on an extraordinary path. Keep standing in faith, keep declaring victory, keep declaring the promises of God over your life because you have an exceptional future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I lift my eyes to You. I know that You are the One who helps me and has given me an extraordinary future. I choose to stand in faith today knowing that You have a wonderful plan in store for me in Jesus’ name! Amen"
  • Anointed to Be You

Today’s Scripture
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well..."(Psalm 139:14, NIV)

Did you know that when you compare yourself to others or wish you were like someone else, it’s like saying God just didn’t do a good job? It’s actually like saying, “God, why did You make me sub par? Why did You make me less than?” Realize that God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. You are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!

Today, let your attitude be, “I may not look like someone else or have the job that someone else has, but that’s okay. Nobody will ever be a better me. I’m anointed to be me. I’m equipped to be me!” Remember, it’s easy to be yourself and to do what you are equipped to do. Don’t fall into the trap of trying to be like someone else. Accept who God made you to be and embrace the good things He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for making me. Thank You for equipping me to fulfill my destiny. Today I choose to focus on what You’ve placed in my hand knowing that as I am faithful to You, You will direct my steps. I bless You and praise You for who You are in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Another Victory Is On The Way

Today’s Scripture
    "But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere..."(2 Corinthians 2:14, ESV)

Are you facing challenges or difficulties today? Maybe something has happened that could easily discourage you and cause you to give up on your dreams.

I want to remind you that where you are is not where you are going to stay. God has a good plan in store for your future. When you stay in step with Him, you’ll walk right into victory. The Scripture tells us that God wants to take us from glory to glory, from victory to victory. Even if you are between victories right now, keep your passion. Keep your enthusiasm. Focus on the fact that God has another level for you—another level of glory, another level of increase, another level of His favor.

Today I encourage you to go out with a smile on your face. Give Him your best. When you thank God for what He has done, you are sowing a seed that He will use in your future. Keep praying, keep believing, keep hoping, and stand strong because another victory is coming your way!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, right now I choose to focus my mind and heart completely on You. I choose to step out of discouragement, step out of complacency, step out of worry, and step in to Your glory. You alone are worthy, and I thank You for the victory You have in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Above All

Today’s Scripture
    "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers..."(1 Peter 4:8, NIV)

So often people try to make others fit into their own mold, conform to their ideas, and be just like them. We think, "If they would just change, I wouldn't get upset. If they would just do it the way I want, they wouldn't get on my nerves."

But really, we need to give people room to be who God created them to be. Life is too short to spend it trying to fix everybody. Sure, we should encourage people and help them grow and come up higher. But we have to get to the point where we step back and say, "All right, this is who God made them to be, and I'm going to accept them the way they are. Just because they don't have my same strengths, I'm not going to let that frustrate me."

We have to choose love every day because love covers our differences and offenses. Love makes allowances for other people’s weaknesses. Love overlooks a wrong done to it. Love is what allows us to appreciate what others bring into our lives, and it brings us together in unity. Today, above all, choose love. Choose to focus on the things that make your relationships stronger, because in the end, love is all that remains.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to set my heart and mind on You. I choose to love others the way You have commanded. Give me the strength to walk in Your ways and understand Your love more each day in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Appointments of Divine Favor

Today’s Scripture
    "For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]..."(Ephesians 2:10, AMPC)

God has already prepared paths for you to take in your future! When God laid out the plan for your life, He lined up the right people, the right circumstances and the right breaks. In your future, He’s already released favor, supernatural opportunities and divine connections. The breaks you need in life have already been set to come across your path. If you will stay in faith and go out each day and be a person of excellence, you’ll walk right into these appointments of favor. It will be just as if you stumbled into God’s blessings!

When you understand this principle, you’ll begin to get excited about every single day! You’ll have a spring in your step as you think about what blessing is coming next. It could be today. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. Keep expecting. Keep believing. Stay focused on the fact that God has already released into your future everything you need to fulfill your destiny. Start declaring seasons of increase over your life. Declare that favor is on you and look for those appointments of divine favor!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for prearranging a good life for me. Thank You for ordering my steps and directing my path. Help me to understand Your goodness more so that I can know You and stay close to You all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen."
  • Be A Bounce-Back Person

Today’s Scripture
    "So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…"(1 Peter 1:6-7, NLTC)

Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got bad news concerning your health, or perhaps a relationship didn't work out. Maybe you lost your job. It was a setback. When we face setbacks, it's easy to get discouraged or lose our enthusiasm. Too often we are tempted to just settle where we are. But if we're going to see God's best, we have to have a bounce-back mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don't stay down. You get back up again. It means when disappointments come, you shake them off knowing that what the enemy meant for your harm God is going to turn around and use for your good.

This is a new day. Things are changing in your favor. You need to get ready because there’s a bounce-back coming. You’re going to bounce back from sickness, bounce back from depression, bounce back from bad breaks, bounce back from loss. Keep standing, keep believing, and choose to be a bounce-back person because you are coming out better off than you were before! You are rising higher, and you will fulfill the destiny God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your grace, mercy, and favor. I ask for rain in the time of rain, I ask for increase in Your favor and blessing so I can be a blessing to those around me today and always. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Be Courageous

Today’s Scripture
    "...Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go..."(Joshua 1:9, NIV)

God says not to tremble or be dismayed by anything because He is with you wherever you may go. That is such an encouragement, and it's absolutely true!

You should be walking around in life without even the slightest amount of fear because that is not the nature God gave you. You should refuse to be defeated by the things around you, even if they seem insurmountable.

Perhaps one definition of courage might be staying strong and moving forward even when most would give up and even surrender their ground to fear. Be strong and courageous for God today, and do not allow yourself to be defeated by fear or the unknown!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I want to live and serve You boldly without being crippled by fear. Make me strong and courageous in Your power to do what You want me to do."
  • Avoid The Trap of Fear

Today’s Scripture
    "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe…"(Proverbs 29:25, NIV)

Fear is one of the enemy's favorite tools to keep us from moving forward. The moment you make a decision to step out in faith, the enemy will immediately bring fear to stop you. He'll put thoughts in your mind such as, "What if I fail? What will others think? Maybe I don't have what it takes."

He'll do his best to use fear to try to convince you to shrink back and just stay right where you are. The Scripture tells us that fear is a spirit. It affects your emotions. But when you choose to put your trust in the Lord, no matter how you are feeling, you are combating fear.

Today, don't allow fear to trap you and hold you back. Instead, take a step of faith knowing that God is on your side. He is for you and with you, leading and guiding you in the path of victory all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I choose to put my trust in You. I press forward in faith so I can overcome fear. I believe You have my best interest at heart and know that You are leading me in the paths of righteousness all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Oct 21 2019, 12:14 PM
  • Empty Out the Negative

Your life is a vessel to receive God’s blessings. But have you noticed how easy it is for negative feelings, like worry, guilt, resentment, or fear, to creep in?

Here’s what I’ve learned . . .

When you empty out negativity and bottled-up emotions, there’s room for God to fill you with good things:

Let go of worry and God will fill you with peace.
    Say “no” to inferiority and God will fill you with confidence.
    Release guilt and God will fill you with freedom.
    Resist complaining and God will fill you with gratitude.
    You really CAN live happier, with more freedom, more joy!

Start by declaring this right now: “It’s a new day! I’m releasing the negative and receiving God’s goodness, favor, and mercy.”

You have to do it by faith. Negativity will say, “God’s not going to forgive you. It’s too late. Look at what you’ve done.”

But it’s not about what you’ve done. It’s about what God has done!

God gave us the wonderful gift of His Son, Jesus, who made a way for us to start new and walk in freedom from our past.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys