User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Thinking God’s Thoughts

Today’s Scripture
    “No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit, and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit.”(1 Corinthians 2:11, NLT)

When we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, God’s Spirit becomes one with us and makes His home in us. His thoughts and power dwell in us. One of the ways God empowers us is through our thinking and our imagination. He wants to direct our thoughts because our thoughts set the direction for our lives. If we think God’s thoughts, we will get God’s results.

How do we know which thoughts are God’s? Hebrews 4:12 tells us that the Word of God will make it clear. When your thoughts line up with His promises, you can be sure that you are thinking His thoughts!

Today, choose to focus on God’s Word which is His thoughts. Let Him empower you through your union with Him. Meditate on the Word and confess His promises over your life. Think God’s thoughts and see His results in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I submit my mind, will and emotions to You. I choose to align myself with Your Word. Thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit and empowering me to live the life of victory You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Get Ready for The New

Today’s Scripture
    “And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the new wine will burst the skins; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined.”(Luke 5:37, NIV)

Are you ready for a new chapter in your life? In order to move forward into the blessing God has for you, you have to be willing to let go of the old. The things that are behind you are not nearly as important as what is out in front of you. It’s time to get ready for the “new”!

You may have had some unfair things happen, things that you don’t understand; but you have come too far to stop now. Instead of allowing those things to hold you back, why don’t you let go and take a step of faith into the new? It’s time to get a new, bigger vision; it’s time to get a new, fresher outlook; it’s time to rise up with a new attitude! Instead of settling where you are, pick up and move forward. Have the attitude that says, “I may not understand it; it may not have been fair, but I am not getting stuck on this page. I know God has a new chapter for me—a chapter filled with blessings, favor and victory!”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Today, I choose to trust You with my past, present and future. Give me wisdom to discern the seasons of my life and teach me to embrace the new things You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Say Continually

Today’s Scripture
    "Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication; and let them say continually, 'The Lord be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant.'"(Psalm 35:27, NASB)

Notice in today’s verse, God’s people were commanded to go around saying continually, “Let God be magnified. He takes pleasure in prospering me.” I believe one reason they were supposed to say it all the time is so it would get down on the inside of their hearts.

See, when we hear something long enough, we start to believe it. It starts to affect the way we see things. I wonder what would happen if, all through the day, we decided to stop dwelling on negative, defeated thoughts like, “I’ll never get out of debt. My business will never expand. How can I send my children to college; it’s so expensive?” And what if you started dwelling on thoughts like, “God takes pleasure in prospering me. Good breaks are in my future. Explosive blessings are coming my way?”

Today, let the truth of God’s Word sink down into your heart. All throughout the day, declare His goodness. Declare His faithfulness. Declare His blessings because He delights in seeing you prosper!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for finding joy in seeing me succeed. Help me to see my life the way You see it. Help me to see and declare the blessing and victory You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Glimpse of Heaven

Today’s Scripture
    “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”(Matthew 6:10, NIV)

God longs to give you a glimpse of heaven while you are here on earth. He wants to show you His wonderful plan and bring it to pass in your life. Have you ever thought about how God’s will is accomplished in heaven?

In heaven, God’s will is automatic. There are no opposing forces or anything that would come against His will. On earth, we must choose His will on a daily basis in our thoughts, words and actions. On earth, we have to stand against the forces of darkness and refuse those negative, self-defeating thoughts that come against us.

Today, open your heart to the will of God which is His Word. Stand strong in faith and see His will in your life just as it is in heaven!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I humbly come to You today and invite Your will to be done in my life. I submit every area of my heart to You. Let everything I say and do bring glory to You in Jesus name. Amen.”
  • Prayer for Australia

Heavenly Lord, We pray for gentle rains and no wind; we pray for cooling skies and water in abundance; we pray for the burning land. We pray for the four legged and the winged, for the koala and the kangaroo and all of their neighbours.

We pray for the people who are trapped, for the people who have lost their homes, for the firefighters and the first responders, for the exhausted and the tapped out. We pray for Australia, from east, to south, to west, to north, and all the places in between.

May you bring them relief in your great mercy, heavenly Father; and Your Spirit to comfort those who suffer and mourn. In the name of Christ, we pray,

Amen!
    ~ adapted from a prayer by Right Rev. Richard Bott
  • Take Hold of your Dream

Today’s Scripture
    "Fight the good fight of the faith..."(1 Timothy 6:12, ESV)

One of the keys to seeing your dreams come to pass is to first see them come to pass in your mind’s eye. One of the greatest baseball players of our time told me that all through the day he sees himself hitting the ball. Before he gets up to the plate, he visualizes getting on base. He has this picture of himself succeeding. It’s gotten deep down on the inside, and now he’s moving toward it.

Of course, it takes more than just visualization to see our dreams come to pass. It takes obedience; it takes prayer, and it takes diligence to follow the leading of the Lord. What I’m saying is that if you’ll keep the right pictures in your imagination, seeing yourself rising higher, seeing yourself healthy and whole, that’s going to get deep down on the inside and set the course for your life.

When your mind is in agreement with God’s Word, it will help guide you toward your destiny. You will have a supernatural strength and power to see those dreams and desires come to pass in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I submit my dreams, desires and thoughts to You. Use my imagination for Your purposes. Help me to see the dreams You’ve placed within me coming to pass. Help me to see myself rising higher in every area and bringing You glory in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Peace, Be Still

Today’s Scripture
    “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.”(Mark 4:39, NKJV)

How do you respond when the storms of life are raging against you? One time Jesus was with His disciples in a boat out on the water when they encountered a great storm. The disciples were very afraid, but Jesus on the other hand, was fast asleep. When the disciples woke Him to see if He could help them, Jesus got up and simply spoke to the storm, “Peace! Be still” and the seas were calm again.

When difficult times come, you don’t have to be overwhelmed by the waves of worry or fear. Just as Jesus stood up and spoke to the storm, you have power in your words, too. The Bible says that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in every believer. He’s given you His authority to declare peace over your home, over your mind, and over your family.

Remember, no matter what storms may come against you, the Greater One lives on the inside of you! Speak to your storms and walk in peace all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit and giving me Your authority here on earth. Today I declare peace over every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Esteem One Another

Today’s Scripture
    "And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us..."(Ephesians 5:2, AMPC)

We don’t hear the word "esteem" very much in our culture, but the Scripture tells us to esteem and delight in one another. One definition of esteem is "to hold in high regard." That means we are to honor and value one another, even if we don't always agree. They may not always act honorably, but we are to honor and esteem people because they are valuable in the eyes of God.

If you had a very costly and valuable piece of jewelry, you wouldn’t just wear it to the gym or leave it on the kitchen sink. No, you would treat it carefully. You would put it in a safe place and protect it. When we see others as valuable the way God sees them, we treat them carefully. We speak respectfully. We look for the good in others and honor them for who God made them to be. The Scripture tells us that the way we treat others is like sowing seeds, and it will come back to us. Choose to esteem and delight in one another.

Sow good seeds, and you will see a harvest of blessing in your own life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I choose love. I choose to honor the people around me. Help me to see the value in others the way You see the value in me. Help my actions and words to esteem and delight in others so that I can be an example of Your love and light."
  • Eternity Is In Your Heart

Today’s Scripture
    "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men's hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy]..."(Ecclesiastes 3:11, AMPC)

God has placed eternity in the hearts of mankind. Everything we experience not only serves a purpose here on earth, but it serves a purpose for eternity. Right now, God is working in you and putting inside you everything you need to fulfill your eternal destiny. He is making you ready to rule and reign with Him. As long as you are moving forward and gaining strength, you are gaining eternal victory.

View what’s going on in your life with an eternal perspective. You have a higher calling; you have a greater purpose. Focus on what God is doing in your life. Don’t allow the little irritations to get you off course or distract you from what God has called you to do. Open your heart and mind and allow Him to prepare you for eternity.

As you keep an eternal perspective and stay determined to be who God has called you to be, you will see His hand moving in your life, and you will live as an overcomer now and throughout eternity.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for placing eternity in my heart. Help me stay focused on things that have eternal value so that I can live to give You glory."
  • Double For Your Trouble

Today’s Scripture
    "Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours..."(Isaiah 61:7, NIV)

When this Scripture was written, God's people were going through a very dark time. They were being held captive against their will and mistreated by other nations. God sent this word to encourage them and give them hope for their future. When the time came, God was faithful to His Word!

Are you going through a difficult time today? Let this word bring you encouragement, too. God wants to give you double for your trouble. He is the God of restoration—that means He's not going to just repay you for every wrong done, He's going to go above and beyond and make things even better than they were before. If you are facing challenges today or going through a time of adversity, remember that it's always darkest just before the dawn. Your days are destined to shine brighter because God is faithful.

As you stay in faith and are obedient to His Word, you'll receive double for your trouble and the blessings He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and guides my steps. I choose to put my trust and hope in You today. Thank You for bringing restoration into my life as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • It’s No Surprise to God

Today’s Scripture
    “But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph...”(2 Corinthians 2:14, AMP)

In life, we all have to deal with the unexpected. Just because we’re believers, just because we’re good people or doing the right thing doesn’t make us exempt from trouble. The scripture says, “The rain falls on the just and the unjust.”

In times when something unexpected happens, or you find yourself facing a crisis, you don’t have to go into “panic mode” or fall apart emotionally. Remember, that crisis is no surprise to God. It may be unexpected to you, but God knows the end from the beginning. He has solutions to problems that you haven’t even had. He has equipped you for every battle, and He goes before you making your crooked places straight.

Today, focus on the fact that God is with you. Remember that He is walking with you and guiding you to a place of peace and victory. No matter what has happened, He will take what the enemy meant for evil and turn it around for your good! That circumstance is no surprise to God, and He has the answer for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Heavenly Father, I come to You with an open and humble heart. Thank You for the victory that You have in store for me even when I can’t see it. I choose to trust You and Your goodness knowing that You are faithful in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Plan for Good

Today’s Scripture
    “...those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.”(Proverbs 14:22, NIV)

Do you wake up every morning expecting favor and blessing on everything you do? Do you plan for what is good? When we plan for what is good, scripture tells us that we find love. Ultimately, God is love which means when you plan for what is good, you will find God in the midst of your plans.

Don’t let the negative voices of the world get you focused in the wrong direction. It doesn’t matter what is happening in the economy or the stock market, God’s plan is always for your good. Set your mind on good things and stay in agreement with God. You and God are a majority.

Stay in step with Him, plan for what is good, and move forward into the life of victory He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the good plan You have for my life. I choose Your plan and ask that You direct my mind and thoughts according to Your purposes. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
  • Go Further, Dream Bigger

Today’s Scripture
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."(Philippians 4:13, NKJV)

Today, I want to remind you of what God says about you. No matter what’s happening in your life, remember that you are not limited by your resources, your family or your background. Almighty God has anointed, equipped and empowered you. He has given you creativity, ideas, inventions, skills and talents. Don’t you dare settle for a mediocre life!

Today, I call forth the seeds of greatness inside you. Today, I declare that your best days are ahead, that you are blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection. I declare that you can do all things through Christ. I declare that before anyone could put a curse on you, God put a blessing on you. And no matter what they’ve said about you, no matter how they’ve tried to make you feel, the blessing always overrides the curse.

Walk and live in that blessing by following His commands and staying fully committed to Him in everything you do!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for blessing me and calling me according to Your purposes. I receive Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I will hide Your truth in my heart that I might not sin against You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • God Didn't Intend For Us To Go It Alone

Today’s Scripture
    "In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you also are being built together..."(Ephesians 2:22, AMP)

The Scripture says in Psalm 133:1 that it brings pleasure to the Lord to see "brethren dwell together in unity." Imagine that when you come to church and fellowship with other believers, it brings joy to the heart of our heavenly Father and strengthens you as well! It's important to find a church home where you can participate in worship, fellowship, events, small groups, and outreach opportunities. The person who benefits most from this involvement...is you! Wherever you choose to "dwell," you will discover your new beginning and God's purpose for your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I pray for the church today. Without a place for believers to belong, we would grow weak in our faith. Thank you for giving me so many opportunities to unite in communion and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ."
  • God With Us

Today’s Scripture
    "Behold, the virgin shall become pregnant and give birth to a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel—which, when translated, means, God with us..."(Matthew 1:23, AMPC)

All throughout the Bible, Jesus has many names according to His attributes. In this verse, He is called Emmanuel, which means "God with us." Aren’t you glad we serve a God who is with us?

He’s not far away looking down on us; He is with us! And as believers, He’s not just around us, He’s actually living inside us. That means you never have to be alone or feel afraid. Do you need Emmanuel today? Do you need to feel His presence? He is closer than the air you breathe. When you call on Him, He will answer. As you worship and thank Him for His faithfulness, His presence will manifest in your life, and you will experience Him in ways you never imagined.

Take time right now to acknowledge Emmanuel. Thank Him for dwelling inside you. Give Him first place in your life, and as you do, He’ll pour out His abundant blessing, and you’ll experience the life of victory He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for being Emmanuel and for choosing to live inside of me. Thank You for being close to me today and giving me Your comfort and peace. I acknowledge You today that I may bring You glory in everything I do. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Jan 17 2020, 07:42 AM
  • God's Book of Remembrance

Today’s Scripture
    "Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name..."(Malachi 3:16, NIV)

Do you ever keep special cards or emails from loved ones? People do this because those words of love and encouragement are important. In the same way, your words and thoughts of love are important to God, too. Did you know He has a Book of Remembrance?

In this book, every time we talk about Him or thank Him for His goodness, He has the angels write it down. When you just think about God, the angels record it. In fact, this moment right now, the angels are writing it down in the Book of Remembrance. This book is not up on a dusty storeroom shelf in heaven somewhere. The Scripture says, “It stays constantly before God, wide open, as a reminder of those who are thinking of Him.”

God loves you so much and values your love, too. All throughout the day, be determined to keep God in your thoughts. Meditate on His promises and thank Him for His goodness. When we keep our minds focused on Him, we won’t be distracted by the cares of this world. When you let your love for Him show, it pleases His heart and draws you closer to Him each and every day.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I turn my heart and mind toward You, thanking You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I bless You today because You are worthy. I hold Your truth close to my heart so that I can always be pleasing to You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Growing Through Difficulty

Today’s Scripture
    "These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…"(1 Peter 1:7, NLT)

One thing we have to realize is that God is not going to deliver us from every difficulty. He is not going to keep us from every challenge. If He did, we would never grow.

The Scripture says, “Our faith is tried in the fire of affliction.” When you’re in a tough time, that’s an opportunity for your faith to shine. Anybody can get negative and bitter, blame God, or lose their passion. That’s easy. But if you want to pass the test, if you want God to take you to a new level, you cannot be a weakling. You have to be a warrior.

Dig your heels in and say as the apostle Paul, “I can handle it. I’m ready for it. I’m equal to it. I know God is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys