User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• You Have the Authority

Today’s Scripture
    “...Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you...”(Luke 10:19, ESV)

If God be for you, who dare be against you? Quit telling yourself, “I’ll always struggle in this area. I’ll never lose this weight. I’ll never get out of debt.” Change your perspective. You are not weak, defeated, or inferior. You are full of “can do” power. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives inside you. Tap into that power. Greater is He that’s in you than he that comes against you. You are more than a conqueror.

Now start putting things under your feet. Think of that word tread in today’s Scripture. One translation says “to trample.” God has not only put it under your feet, but He has armed you with authority and strength to be victorious. He has already equipped you. If you will see these obstacles as being under your feet, as being already defeated, a new boldness will rise up. Your faith will activate God’s power in a new way.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You have given me power to tread on all the power of the enemy because Your Spirit lives in me. I believe that I can look down in faith and see my obstacles as being stepping stones to take me higher. I am more than a conqueror. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Truly Fulfilled

Today’s Scripture
    “...Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?...”(John 6:9, NIV)

In today’s Scripture, a little boy had a sack lunch—five loaves of bread and two fish. Nothing much. Yet when thousands of people were hungry, Jesus took his lunch, multiplied it, and fed the whole crowd.

Think about the boy’s mother who made the lunch. She was a homemaker raising a child without a title or acclaim. But titles don’t bring fulfillment. Keeping up with your neighbors doesn’t bring happiness. Trying to impress your friends will make your life miserable, but understanding your assignment and being comfortable with who God made you to be are what bring true fulfillment.

Don’t discount the gift God has given you. Are you secure enough to play the role that God has given you? Are you comfortable enough to not have to be number one, to have the title, to keep up with others? The beauty of our God is that He has given every one of us a specific gift and purpose.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that the gifts You have given me are custom-made. Thank You that You have matched me for what You want me to do, and I have exactly what I need to fulfill Your plan for my life. I declare that I am content with my assignment. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Start Thinking as a Child of God

Today’s Scripture
    “...Dear friends, now we are the children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is...”(1 John 3:2, NIV)

It’s easy to have the wrong image of ourselves. The Scripture says, “Now we are the children of God,” but too many times, we live as though we don’t deserve to be blessed because we’ve made too many mistakes and had too many negative things come against us. We live with a slave mentality to mediocrity, to guilt, to lack, to addictions.

Stop thinking as a slave and start thinking as God's daughter or son. Stop thinking about what you’ve been through and the mistakes you’ve made, and start thinking about who you are. A child of the Most High God doesn’t live feeling guilty and condemned about past mistakes; he/she receives mercy and moves forward. A son or daughter has a boldness, a confidence. You’ll expect God’s favor. You’ll believe for doors to open for you that you don’t deserve. Why? Because you’re not a slave, or a hired worker, or a friend of the family. You’re a free child of Almighty God!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You have made me Your child, and I am no longer a slave. Thank You that You redeemed me, and You’re taking me forward into full freedom. I believe that I have Your favor, and the obstacles in my way will be overcome. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

-- edited by XslashX on Aug 06 2020, 02:14 AM
  • Restful Waters

Today’s Scripture
    “...Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you...”(1 Peter 5:7, TLB)

Worry is a thief that steals your joy, your energy, and your sleep at night. You don’t make good decisions when you’re worried. You weren’t created to be constantly worried about your health, upset about your job, or stressed out over a friend who had been rude. Your mind needs a break. You weren’t designed to carry all that load. You have to turn your cares over to God.

David had all kinds of opposition and enemies coming against him. He could have lived upset and worried, but he understood this principle: “The Lord is my shepherd. He leads me to restful waters.” David was saying, “The way I keep my sanity and protect my peace on a regular basis is to go down to the still waters. I empty out all the worry and anxiety.” He let his mind rest. It can be chaotic all around you—traffic, people, problems, drama—but on the inside, in your spirit, you’re at rest.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are my good shepherd who leads me to restful waters. I turn my cares over to You, knowing I can’t carry this load on my own, but You can and will on my behalf. I declare that I am resting in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • It’s the Heart That Matters

Today’s Scripture
    “...The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...”(2 Chronicles 16:9, NLT)

When Jesus chose His twelve disciples, He didn’t choose people who had it all together. He didn’t choose the Pharisees, who kept all the religious rules, prayed at the right time, and gave what was required but whose hearts were not right. He chose people who had lots of flaws, who came out of dysfunction and weren’t raised in a religious environment. Man looks on the outside, at the performance, the credentials, the background, but God looks beyond all that. He knows it’s the heart that matters. He chose those whose hearts were committed to Him.

God is not looking for people who have a perfect performance. He’s looking for people who desire to please Him. Your behavior, attitude, and character may need some improvement, but just as with the disciples, God is saying, “I know your heart is sincere; your heart is set to do the right thing. So I’m going to show Myself strong in your life.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I can come to You with an open and willing heart. Search me and know me. I struggle and make mistakes, and there is so much I need to improve on in my character, but my heart is committed to You. Show Yourself strong in my life today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • It’s Not about Your Performance

Today’s Scripture
    “...Now this wonderful statement—that he was accepted and approved through his faith—wasn’t just for Abraham’s benefit. It was for us, too, assuring us that God will accept us in the same way he accepted Abraham...”(Romans 4:23–24, TLB)

Too often we get our performance mixed up with our identity. You ask somebody, “Who are you?” and they answer, “I’m a nurse.”

But the truth is, that’s what they do, not who they are. You are a child of the Most High God. That’s where your value, your worth comes from—your who, not your do. You may do some wrong things, but that is not who you are. Nothing that you do changes your value because your value comes from your Creator.

So feel good about who you are. When you’re positive toward yourself, you’re in agreement with God. If you make a mistake, the moment you ask God to forgive you, He not only forgives you but He forgets it.

Quit remembering what God has forgotten. Quit listening to all the accusing voices telling you what you’re not. Your performance isn’t perfect, but you are accepted and approved through your faith. That’s what matters to God.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the God of Abraham and my God as well. Thank You that You accept and approve me because of my faith and not because of my performance. I declare that I feel good about who I am and ask You to help me become my best. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Something Big

Today’s Scripture
    “...So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife…and she gave birth to a son…Obed. He was the father of Jesse, the father of David...”(Ruth 4:13, 17, NIV)

A young widow named Ruth left her home country and moved to her elderly mother-in-law’s home to take care of her. They barely had enough food to survive. Ruth went into the fields to pick up the leftover wheat that the workers missed.

One day Boaz, the wealthy man who owned the field, noticed Ruth and told his workers to leave handfuls of wheat on purpose for Ruth. Now she didn’t have to work nearly as hard. God was meeting their needs, and she was so grateful.

But God is full of surprises. Just when you’re satisfied and think you’ve reached your limits, God has something bigger in mind. Boaz fell in love with Ruth, and they got married. Now instead of working in the field, Ruth owned the field! And on top of that, their great-grandson was named David. Ruth went from barely surviving to ending up in the family line of Jesus Christ.

God has something big coming your way!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You know every hardship and hurt, every unfair and difficult situation I have faced and will face. I choose to believe that You have more blessings and favor for me than I can dream. I believe that something big is coming my way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • God Loves Imperfect People

Today’s Scripture
    “...While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him...”(Luke 15:20, NIV)

Most of the time, we believe that God loves us as long as we’re making good decisions, resisting temptation, and treating people right. But there will be times when you compromise, times when you have doubts, times when you fail. When we don’t perform perfectly, it’s easy to think that God is far from us.

I say this respectfully, but sometimes religion pushes people down. It says, “If you make poor choices, you’re on your own.” But the truth is that when you fall, God doesn’t turn away from you. He comes running toward you. When you blow it, God doesn’t say, “Too bad. You had your chance.” Rather, He comes after you with a greater passion. When you make a mistake, God loves you so much that He pursues you. He won’t leave you alone until He sees you restored and back on the right course. That’s the mercy of God coming after you. God loves imperfect people.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that Your love and forgiveness are not based on my performance but upon the fact that I am Your child. Thank You that You love me, imperfect as I am, and that every mistake I’ve made and ever will make has already been paid for in full. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Who Told You That?

Today’s Scripture
    “...But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ...”(2 Corinthians 11:3, NIV)

In the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve were living confident and secure with God. They knew they had His blessing and favor. But one day the enemy deceived them into eating the forbidden fruit, and immediately they were afraid. They ran and hid. When God called out to Adam, “Where are you?” Adam said, “We’re hiding because we’re naked.” God asked, “Who told you that you were naked?”

God is asking us today, “Who told you that you’re not good enough? That you’re just average? That you can’t accomplish your dreams?” Those negative thoughts didn’t come from our God. Those lies open the door to fear, insecurity, and shame. They focus on what we’re not, on the mistakes we’ve made, on what other people have said about us. Don’t let the enemy deceive you. You are a child of the Most High God. You are not average or mediocre; you are royalty. Keep your crown on.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You have given me a crown of glory and honor and even the enemy does not have the power to take it from me. Thank You that I am covered by Your grace and made in Your image. I declare my confidence is in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • No More Weak Prayers

Today’s Scripture
    “...You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures...”(James 4:2–3, NKJV)

When James says “you ask amiss,” the word amiss means “sick, weak, miserable.” When we ask to just get by and endure, that’s a weak prayer. That’s asking amiss. God is saying, “I created the whole universe. Don’t come to Me with a weak prayer, asking Me to help you live in mediocrity. Ask big, knowing that I’m the God of more than enough. Ask Me to show out in your life, to heal you from that disease, to accelerate your goals.”

When you ask big, God calls that a healthy prayer. That’s when He says to the angels, “Go to work. Release My favor. Open new doors.” Ask to be the difference maker. Ask to set a new standard. When you say, “God, I don’t have the funds for this project, but I want to thank You that blessings are chasing me down,” that’s your faith being released. That’s what allows God to do great things.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You want to do great things in my life so that You will be glorified as the God who is more than enough. Help me to pray healthy prayers that release Your favor and open new doors. I declare that am taking the limits off You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Marked by Honor

Today’s Scripture
    “...Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor; only fools insist on quarreling...”(Proverbs 20:3, NLT)

A lot of times we think winning a fight is a mark of honor. We walk away from an argument thinking, I won that fight. I told them off.

That’s not winning. You fed your ego, but it didn’t strengthen your relationship. You may have won the argument, but how much damage was done?

When we say hurtful things, it exacts a heavy price. The real way to win is to avoid it and walk away. That’s a mark of honor. It takes humility. Pride wants to argue and have the last word.

There’s a right way and a right time to address your differences. Do it calmly, express your concerns, and then leave it there. If it starts getting heated, walk away. When you do it God’s way, He’ll fight your battles. He’ll change what needs to be changed.

Do what you can to keep the atmosphere loving, kind, and peaceful. Be a person of honor and avoid the fight.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for calling me to be a person marked by honor. Help me to know the right way and a right time to quietly and calmly address my differences with others. I want to do it Your way and leave it to You to fight my battles. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • The Lamb of God

Today’s Scripture
    “...The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!...”(John 1:29, NKJV)

In the Old Testament, the only way to have forgiveness for sins was to sacrifice an animal. Every year on the Day of Atonement, the high priest would offer a sacrifice for his sins and the sins of all the people. If the sacrifice met all the requirements, their sins would be taken away, and they would be covered until the next year’s Day of Atonement sacrifice. This was an ongoing process of temporary forgiveness.

Jesus is the Lamb of God who actually takes away our sin. Now we can live with the confidence that all our sins—past, present, and future—have not just been covered, but they have been washed away by the power of His blood and death on the cross. We have an everlasting release. The price has already been paid, and you are forgiven. Don’t go around feeling guilty, condemned, trying to pay God back for your mistakes. Receive His forgiveness, receive His mercy, receive His love.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I am forgiven, thank You that I am redeemed by the blood of Your Son, Jesus. Thank You that the price for my sins has been paid once and for all. I receive Your love and forgiveness and refuse to live under guilt and condemnation. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys