User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• He Will Multiply You

Today’s Scripture
    "And I will make My covenant (solemn pledge) between Me and you and will multiply you exceedingly…" (Genesis 17:2, AMPC)

God is in the multiplication business. It doesn’t matter what your need is today, God wants to increase you!

One time in the Old Testament, God simply multiplied the sound of four men’s footsteps and caused them to sound like a mighty army. When their enemies heard them coming, they took off running. There were thousands of enemy troops running for their lives, scared to death, thinking they were being attacked by a massive army when, in fact, it was just four people!

Friend, God can make you seem bigger than you really are. He can make you look more powerful. He knows how to multiply your influence, your strength, your talent and your income. You don’t have to figure it all out. All you have to do is put your trust in Him.

If you will release your faith and get up every day expecting God’s far and beyond favor, you’re going to see God multiply you in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for Your promise to bless and multiply me. Direct my steps, keep me close to You as I increase in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Build Up the Walls

Today's Scripture
    "Whoever has no rule over his own spirit is like a city broken down, without walls."(Proverbs 25:28, NKJV)

When you let your feelings control you—anger, impatience, lust, a negative attitude—your walls of defense are down. The enemy can come in and run your life.

God has given us self-control. Quit saying, “I can’t stop it. It’s too hard.” You have the ability, but self-control is like a muscle—if you never discipline yourself to walk away when you feel like taking the easy way out, then your self-control muscle is very weak. You have to start exercising it by saying no to your flesh. You have a destiny to fulfill.

But as long as you are controlled by these ordinary impulses, God can’t release the amazing things He has in store for your future. Spiritual maturity has nothing to do with how many years you’ve been in church or how long you’ve known the Lord. It has everything to do with what kind of fruit you are displaying.

Are you ruling over your emotions?

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that one of the fruit of the Spirit working in me is self-control. Thank You that I don’t have to be a slave to feelings that have tried to control me for years. I believe that as I say no to the flesh, I will reach my highest potential. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • There Will Always Be Adversity

Today’s Scripture
    “...There is a wide-open door for a great work here, although many oppose me.” (1 Corinthians 16:9, NLT)

How do you respond when unfair situations come against you and people do you wrong?

It’s easy to get discouraged and think that because it’s not working out, it’s not meant to be.

But just because you have opposition doesn’t mean you’re not in God’s will. The apostle Paul described his work in the city of Ephesus as a wide-open door of opportunity with many in opposition.

Anytime you have opportunity, anytime you’re about to move forward to the next level, there will be opposition, people trying to discourage you, things you don’t understand. The people who reach their destiny aren’t moved by what’s not working out, and they don’t give up because they had a setback or because somebody did them wrong. They know God is in control, that He’s directing their steps. They know that the setback is really a setup for God to do something greater.

The adversity means the promotion, the healing, the new level is on the way.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for every open door of opportunity that You open for me. Thank You that the opposition I face is only a setup for You to do something greater in my life. I believe that You are in control and the next level is on the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Growing Through Difficulty

Today’s Scripture
    "These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…" (1 Peter 1:7, NLT)

One thing we have to realize is that God is not going to deliver us from every difficulty. He is not going to keep us from every challenge. If He did, we would never grow.

The Scripture says, “Our faith is tried in the fire of affliction.” When you’re in a tough time, that’s an opportunity for your faith to shine. Anybody can get negative and bitter, blame God, or lose their passion. That’s easy.

But if you want to pass the test, if you want God to take you to a new level, you cannot be a weakling. You have to be a warrior. Dig your heels in and say as the apostle Paul, “I can handle it. I’m ready for it. I’m equal to it. I know God is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When God is Silent

Today’s Scripture
    “...For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow...” (James 1:3, NLT)

Sometimes when we’re being tested by discouragement, it seems God is silent. We pray and don’t hear anything. We read the Scripture and still come away feeling as though God is a million miles away. It’s easy to think something must be wrong.

But remember, this is a test. You have to pass the test of being faithful where you are. Keep stretching, praying, and believing. The next step is coming—an increase step, a favor step, a healing step, a breakthrough step.

When God is silent, don’t assume He’s left you or is mad at you. He is right there with you during the test. His silence is a sign that He has great confidence in you and He has prepared you, and now He is watching to see if you have learned. He knows you will come through the test victoriously or He would not have permitted you to be tested.

Keep being your best with what you have.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the good plan You have for my life. Even when I don’t understand things, I choose to put my hope and trust in You. Help me to live in Your joy and pass the discouragement test when You seem to be silent. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
  • Recalculating Your Route

Today's Scripture
    "The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take. If they fall, it isn’t fatal, for the Lord holds them with his hand." (Psalm 37:23–24, TLB)

Even though God is directing our steps, there are times when we make mistakes and go the wrong way. But God doesn’t say, “That’s it. I’m done with you.” He holds us in His hands and helps us get back on the right course.

It’s like a GPS system in your car. It tells you precisely where to go, but if you miss a turn, it doesn’t say, “You loser! I’m done helping you.” It says, “Recalculating route.” The GPS system was designed for people who make mistakes. It just keeps recalculating your route no matter how many mistakes you make.

How much more can the Creator of the universe recalculate your route when you make mistakes. God isn’t mad at you. He’s saying, “Recalculating route to your destiny. The mistakes didn’t stop My plan or cancel your purpose.”

Why don’t you quit beating yourself up over your failures and get back on the path? God has already calculated a new route. You can still fulfill God’s plan for your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You hold me in Your hands, and You delight to direct my steps. Thank You that You are always there to recalculate my route when I make mistakes. Show me Your ways and give me the strength and grace to stay on the right course. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • How Badly Do You Want It?

Today's Scripture
    "Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom." (Daniel 6:3, NIV)

How badly do you want that promotion at work? Badly enough to get to work early, to do more than what’s required, to take that extra course online to sharpen your skills?

If not, you don’t want it badly enough. You have to stand out in the crowd.

Today’s Scripture says that Daniel “distinguished himself.” He was so excellent in his work, so skilled, so sharp, and had such a great attitude that he stood out among all the other young men. The king gave him a position of great leadership.

It doesn’t say, “God distinguished Daniel, made him stand out, made him excel.” It says that Daniel distinguished himself. He was willing to do what the other young men wouldn’t do. It wasn’t so much that he was more talented or more gifted; it was the fact that he wanted it more than they did.

The question is, how big is your want-to?

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You for the gifts and talents and seeds of greatness that You’ve given me. Thank You that I have the opportunity to distinguish myself and become all You created me to be. I’m going to take steps to grow. I’m going to come up higher and excel. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • You’re Not on Your Own

Today's Scripture
    “When the Lord brings you into the Promised Land, as he soon will, he will destroy the following seven nations, all greater and mightier than you are.” (Deuteronomy 7:1, TLB)

God was about to take the Israelites into the Promised Land, but there were seven nations in their path that were bigger, stronger, and more powerful than the Israelites. Moses didn’t know what they were going to do. In the natural they could never defeat them.

But God told them, “You don’t have to fight this in your own strength. I’m going to go before you and clear the path. I’m going to defeat your enemies so all you have to do is walk in and take the land.”

We all face situations where the odds are against us. It’s easy to think, This sickness…this debt…this addiction…these people coming against me are much more powerful.

Don’t worry. God is going before you right now clearing the path. He’s making things happen that you couldn’t make happen. On your own you may be outnumbered, but you’re not on your own.

The God who controls the universe says He will take care of your enemies.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that You’re defeating my enemies, and You’re bringing me into my Promised Land. Thank You that You’re going before me right now and clearing the path and doing what I cannot do on my own. I believe that the victory is on the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys