User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Speak to Your Mountains

Today’s Scripture
    “So Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt...if you say to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,” it will be done.’”(Matthew 21:21, NKJV)

We’ve all had seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times, it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a financial obstacle. The more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in your mind.

Instead, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “No, I am not going to give life to that defeat. I am not going to speak sickness over myself. I’m not going to speak lack. I’m not going to speak fear. I’m choosing a different report. I believe the report of the Lord which says that I am blessed. I am favored. I am prosperous. I am healthy. I am whole. I’m a victor, not a victim.”

Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. You’ve got to speak to those mountains in your life and declare favor over those situations. Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is!

As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your Word which is life to my spirit. I receive Your strength today and choose to speak to the mountains so I can move forward in the victory You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • When Routine Becomes A Rut

Today’s Scripture
    "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."(John 10:27, NIV)

Do you have a daily routine? The truth is, much of life is routine, and we can become stagnant if we’re not careful. We need to take the time to stop and listen to God's voice.

Maybe He's telling you it's time to get some better relationships. Perhaps He has a different career path or job opportunity for you. Maybe the Lord is just encouraging you to develop a positive attitude or healthier habits. Is God asking you to step out of your comfort zone?

You can’t stay in the safe zone all of your life and expect to fulfill your highest potential. Be bold and willing to do something out of your usual routine that honors God in a greater way. When you take the initiative and move from your "safe zone" to your "faith zone," that is when God will move on your behalf and begin to do greater things in your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, it's time for me to be still and listen. As I spend time in prayer and in the Word, speak to me, O Lord. Tell me what I need to hear and give me the courage to make the desires and dreams of my heart come to pass. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • Follow God to Victory

Today’s Scripture
    "But thanks be to God,who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere."(2 Corinthians 2:14, NIV)

Have you ever noticed that you often face your greatest attacks when you’re about to give birth to the dreams God placed in your heart? The enemy waits until you’re close to the promotion, close to the breakthrough. He’ll strike when you’re just about to step up to a new level. Don’t be surprised if you face opposition or go through a disappointment. Perhaps a friend whom you were counting on is not there. Or, it’s taking longer than you expected.

That simply means you’re about to give birth to what God has placed in your heart. The good news is, the forces that are for you are greater than the forces that are against you. Your destiny cannot be stopped by a bad break, by disappointments, by opposition or by other people. God always causes you to triumph. He says, “No weapon formed against you will ever prosper.”

A Prayer for Today
    "God, even when I am under fire from the enemy I will rise up and claim victory over sin and defeat with You by my side. Thank you for leading me toward a life of joy and abundance. I will faithfully follow Your direction. "
  • Speaking the Blessing

Today’s Scripture
    “The tongue has the power of life and death...”(Proverbs 18:21, NIV)

Have you thought about how the people in your life need your blessing? They need your approval. They need to hear you say, “I’m proud of you. You’re going to do great things.”

That’s speaking the blessing. When you say to the people you love, “I’m so glad you’re in my life. You mean the world to me,” you just gave them the blessing. When you tell one of your employees, coworkers or a student, “You amaze me with your ability. You have such a bright future,” those are not just nice compliments.

When you speak the blessing, you’re releasing God’s wisdom, protection, favor and abundance into their hearts. You can literally help shape their destiny. One word of encouragement, one word of approval can be what helps someone step up to who God created them to be.

Today, choose to speak the blessing. Sow good seeds into the lives of the people you love. Remember, what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. Sow blessing and reap blessing and experience His favor all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Jesus, thank You for empowering me with Your love, grace and favor today. Show me ways that I can be a blessing and speak the blessing over the people I encounter today. Use me for Your glory in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Anxious for Nothing

Today’s Scripture
    “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”(Philippians 4:6, NASB)

So many people today are living uptight, worried and anxious about the future, filled with frustration and concern. In the natural there may be good reason, but understand, living that way is not God’s best. God doesn’t want us to be filled with anxiety and frustration; He wants us to live in peace. You can find rest in Him knowing that no matter what is happening around you, God Almighty has His hand on you.

The next time you’re tempted to worry or be anxious about something, remember this verse. God invites us to come to Him. In fact, the Bible says He rewards those who diligently seek Him. But notice, we can’t just come to Him any old way. He wants us to come to Him with a heart of gratitude and thanksgiving. Begin by simply saying, “Father in heaven, thank You for the privilege to come before You. Thank You for hearing my prayers.”

As you come to Him with an open and humble heart, He will hear you and fill you with His peace and joy to live free from anxiety all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Heavenly Father, today I choose to be anxious for nothing. I choose to set aside my worries and concerns. I thank You for Your faithfulness to meet every need in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Expect God's Best

Today’s Scripture
    "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly."(Psalm 5:3, NIV)

Our God is a God of "suddenlies!" Suddenly, He breaks an addiction. Suddenly, your health improves. Suddenly, you are given that promotion. When you keep your heart open, expectant and filled with faith, God goes to work. In the same way Jesus turned the five loaves of bread and two fish into lunch for 5,000 men (Matthew 14:17), God will take your faith in Him and turn it into the provision you need!

The enemy's goal is to get you discouraged so you will give up and settle where you are. Don't be deceived! No matter how many disappointments you've encountered, God can turn things around for you in a split second of time! One touch of His favor can suddenly restore relationships! One touch of His goodness can solve that problem you're facing today! Just one touch from Almighty God can instantly change your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, each day I come before You with my joys, my concerns, my praises, and my requests. I will wait patiently and expectantly for Your answer. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • God Loves A Giver!

Today’s Scripture
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
    (John 3:16, NIV)

One of the greatest challenges facing our society today is the tendency to live selfish lives. Society teaches us to look out for number one. But did you know that God created us to be givers of His selfless and compassionate love?

John 3:16 tells us that God showed His love to us by giving His Son, and we also show our love to others by our giving. You can experience a new level of God's joy, blessing and favor in your life when you step out and develop a lifestyle of giving. Be a giver rather than a taker. You won’t have to look far before you find someone you can help.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 says, "See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always aim to show kindness and seek to do good to everybody." Follow the leading of the Holy Spirit to meet the needs of those around you. When you do, you will experience the supernatural joy of giving.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, You gave me the ultimate example of self-sacrificial giving. There are so many opportunities to show Your love to others. Every day, I will seek out ways to show kindness and compassion."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys