User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Rest from Your Enemies

Today's Scripture
    He removed the foreign altars and the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles... No one was at war with him during those years, for the LORD gave him rest. (2 Chronicles 14:3, 6, NIV)

King Asa of Judah inherited a kingdom that was filled with idolatry. His father had passed down compromise, mediocrity, and dysfunction. But Asa understood that just because something negative is passed down doesn稚 mean you have to continue it and let it limit your life. He smashed the pagan shrines and altars, and because of it, the Lord gave him rest from his enemies.

If you want rest from that bad attitude, that addiction, or that low self-esteem that most likely was passed down to you, you have get rid of it. Be an Asa and say, 的知 not going to let this anger rule my life. I知 going to pull that stronghold down and smash it. I知 not going to put up with this anxiety and insecurity. I知 removing these limitations. I知 living in peace. I知 going to enjoy my life. When you make a decision that enough is enough, God will begin to give rest from your enemies.

A Prayer For Today
    擢ather, thank You that I don稚 have to be defined by the past, by what was passed down to me or the mistakes I致e made. Thank You that I can take a stand and remove anything that is holding me back. I will be the difference maker and break the chains. In Jesus Name, Amen.

-- edited by XslashX on Jan 20 2021, 05:28 PM
  • Love Covers

Today's Scripture
    Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8, NLT)

In relationships, we all have disagreements, tension, and stress. When we do, we need to step back and remember that love makes allowances for other people痴 weaknesses. Love covers a wrong done to it. You have to rise above these petty things that are pulling you apart.

Give people room to have a bad day. When they池e rude, don稚 respond. Be an eagle and rise above it. Life is too short for you to live at odds, being contentious, arguing over things that don稚 matter. Some people have to have the last word in every argument. Don稚 be hardheaded. Let it go. Quit wasting your energy. You have a destiny to fulfill. You have an assignment to accomplish. Those are distractions trying to pull you off course. Zip it up and let the other person be right. You may know they池e wrong, but it doesn稚 matter.

Don稚 waste your valuable time on something that痴 not moving you toward your purpose.

A Prayer For Today
    擢ather, thank You for loving and approving me just as I am. Help me to do the same with others and seek the best for others. I ask You for the deep love that covers offenses and weaknesses so that I can honor You in everything I do. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • It痴 Under Your Feet

Today's Scripture
    For he 塗as put everything under his feet. (1 Corinthians 15:27, NIV)

How we see our difficulties very often will determine whether or not we get out of them. When you face challenges and things come against you, it痴 easy to get overwhelmed and start thinking, This is never going to work out. I値l just have to learn to live with it.

That kind of thinking not only pushes you down, but it stops God from working. It痴 going to attract fear, worry, and doubt. Many people settle for mediocrity. You have to change your perspective. If you池e going to live in victory, you have to see every sickness, every obstacle, and every temptation as being under your feet.

It痴 no match for you. It痴 not going to keep you from your destiny. It痴 already defeated. God is going to use it as a stepping stone to take you higher. It痴 just a matter of time before you break through to a new level.

A Prayer For Today
    擢ather, thank You that Your Word says that You have put all things容very sickness, obstacle, and temptation蓉nder my feet. Thank You that I don稚 have to just learn to live with it or put up with it. I declare that all of these challenges are under my feet. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys