User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• In All Circumstances

Today’s Scripture
    "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."(1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV)

Are you giving thanks in every circumstance? This might seem like a stretch at first, especially when you are going through a season of difficulty. But notice today’s verse doesn’t say to give thanks “for” everything, it says give thanks “in” everything. In other words, no matter what’s going on, find something to be thankful for. Don’t just focus on what’s wrong in your life; focus on what God will do in your life.

When you are thankful, it opens the door for God to move on your behalf. That’s why it says “this is God’s will for you.” He wants you to be close to Him to receive His strength and power by giving thanks. That’s why we should always have the attitude that says, “God, in spite of what’s happened, I choose to be grateful. I may be sick, but Father, thank You for being my healer. Thank You for giving me great friends and family.” Or, “I may be struggling in my marriage, but God, thank You for being my restorer. Thank You for giving me another sunrise.”

As you give thanks in everything, you will see God’s hand move mightily on your behalf, and you’ll come out of that difficulty better, stronger and wiser than before.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I choose to give You thanks in all things! I know that You are a good God, and You have good plans in store for my future. I bless You and thank You for another day to sing Your praise in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Really Alive

Today’s Scripture
    "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."(John 10:10, NIV)

A couple of years ago, I was watching the news when Captain Sullenberger successfully landed a jet airplane in the Hudson River. All 155 passengers survived. It’s known as “The Miracle on the Hudson.” A reporter asked one passenger what he thought about it all. He was soaking wet, freezing cold, a little bit frazzled, but he had this incredible glow about him, an excitement in his voice. I’ll never forget what he told the reporter, “I was alive before, but now I’m really alive.”

My question today is, “Are you really alive?” Are you passionate about the life God has given you? Do you get up every morning with enthusiasm, pursuing your dreams? God doesn’t want you to just “be alive” or just exist or endure. He wants you to be really alive! You have seeds of greatness on the inside. There is something more for you to accomplish. Get excited about what God is doing! Lift up your eyes of faith to Him. Keep hoping, keep believing, keep trusting and keep living because God has a wonderful plan in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day and live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys