Trust His Plan

Today's Scripture
"Your faithfulness extends to every generation, like the earth you created; it endures by your decree, for everything serves your plans..." (Psalm 119:91, TLB)

The Scripture says that God's ways are not our ways. We think that it's just the good breaks, the promotions, and the great relationships that serve God's plan, but it's also the disappointments, the closed doors, and the people who do us wrong. Without that happening, we couldn't reach our destiny.

You have to trust God's process. We see the negative things as hindrances, but it is all necessary to become who we are created to be. We all go through things that don't make sense, but God wouldn't have allowed it if it wasn't going to serve His plan. This is when you have to dig down deep and wait upon Him in faith.

Just keep moving forward, doing the right thing, being faithful, serving others. God is not going to waste anything you go through. What was meant for your harm, He will turn to your advantage. You're about to come out to new levels. You're going to go places that you've never gone and see favor that you've never seen. God is doing a new thing.

A Prayer for Today
"Father, thank You that You are able to make all things serve me for my good, even the negative things that stress me out and seem to be holding me back. Thank You that I can stay in peace and trust the process. I believe that You are working out Your plan for my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen."