User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Users Unified Thread

• AFAIK you can request for contents of the new plan as long as it has the same MSF as your current plan. You’ll also still have the same contract period.

Not possible po. Already tried that before ang modification lang na pwede mo gawin eh kung ano yung nasa previous plan lang rin.
  • existing plan ko kasi now is plan 599. 100 mins calls allnet, 7.5gb with rollover, 200 pesos consumable.

iniisip ko nga din yang plan plus 599 na yan. kaso di naman din kasi malakas sa calls & text.
  • I converted my Plan 999 into the one with unlicalls and texts to all networks last Tuesday. No contract na din kasi ako. Same price lang per month pero all networks na. Planning to ditch my Smart postpaid na because of this, tipid din ako ng 250 per month if ever.
  • @roshaun,

existing plan ko kasi now is plan 599. 100 mins calls allnet, 7.5gb with rollover, 200 pesos consumable.

iniisip ko nga din yang plan plus 599 na yan. kaso di naman din kasi malakas sa calls & text.

If mababa lang usage mo sa calls and text parang mas sulit pa nga yan plan mo na yan. In my case kasi I was in old lifestyle plan 499. Unli call and Unli text to Globe/TM lang plus 3GB data w/ no rollover, so sulit na yun additional 100
    - to convert to Unli Calls and Text AllNet and 3GB w/ 2 months rollover max.
    - and supposedly unli calls to landline basta same area code (still need to check/test/confirm this with an actual call if i will not be billed on top)
  • I'm on new ThePlan Plus 599 for 10 days now. I like the flexibility of changing plan real time, no need to wait for cut-off. My plan includes unlitext and unlicalls to all networks (including landlines nationwide), 4Gb data with rollover, 1GB FB, and 6 months Amazon Prime Video subscription. Ok na rin sya, however, my Smart Plan with almost similar inclusion is cheaper at 300 a month only - unlitext and unlicalls to all networks (including landlines nationwide), 6Gb data (no rollover). What keeps me using Globe for now is the VoWIFI - mas stable especially sa mga low signal quality - basta may wifi ok na ok ang call quality! Smart has similar feature already but I can't activate for unknown reason.. grrrr..
  • my Globe plan was changed to Plan 0 with 50 pesos maintenance fee and stayed that way hindi na bumalik last Jan cutoff, its better na just to monitor any incoming calls or text for 50 pesos a month,
    have heard everywhere the unlimited all net calls and text including landline, was it still available to change my plan?
    I have a Smart freedom plan and some prepaid which i am using now, I have 15 pesos all net unli sms from a network and 25gb for my data need which I paid for 100 pesos only with no expiry,

I think they are doing this to combat the incoming DITO network and make them hard to market their service, ika nga ngayon pa, pag may kalaban na,
  • @neil

Yung VOWIFI ba sa approved phones lang nila? Does it work with phones na di galing kay Globe?
  • ^ I'm not sure about that. I think, as long as your phone has the vowifi option and you're on Globe Postpaid- you're good to go! I'm using iphone btw.
  • Ok na rin sya, however, my Smart Plan with almost similar inclusion is cheaper at 300 a month only - unlitext and unlicalls to all networks (including landlines nationwide), 6Gb data (no rollover).

anong smart plan po yan?
  • ^Smart BYOD 300 po..
  • ^ di na po ata available yan for new subs. yung S plan 999 agad monthly
  • meron bang nagpre-order ng sammy s21 sa globe dito? na-receive nyo na? pati freebies ba nakuha nyo na? at kelan kayo nakausap ng globe agent/officer prior to delivery? TIA!
  • Globe hotlines restored <click here for link>

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys