User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HTC One E8: A more affordable M8

• While reading HTC One M8 reviews, I stumbled upon another unit from the same manufacturer, HTC One E8.

This is a "more affordable" version of the M8.

Specifications:
    - LTE Capable
    - Dual SIM
    - 5" Super LCD3 with 441ppi
    - HTC Sense 6
    - Boom Speakers
    - Expandable Storage up to 128GB microSD
    - 2GB RAM
    - Internal 16GB
    - Rear Camera: 13MP
    - Front Camera: 5PM
    - Will be released with KitKat
    - Uses Snapdragon 801 (Qualcomm MSM8975AC)
    - Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
    - GPU: Adreno 330
    - Battery: 2600mAH

The most noticable difference between the E8 and the M8 is that, the former is made out of plastic whereas the latter is made out of metal.

Given the reason why they made this - to offer a cheaper flagship, then this unit may be a winner.

The only question now is, when will this be available in the Philippines? Or will it be? I like this unit because it's dual SIM so I can merge my work and personal numbers. It's kind of tiring to carry 2 phones everyday.

External Image

External Image

External Image

-- edited by meadow09 on Jul 21 2014, 11:36 PM
  • Lazada is now offering this phone, around 20k. may iba pa kayang option para bilin Ito?
  • Oo nga noh. I just saw it now that you mentioned it. Isn't it a bit steep considering that the M8 retails now sa grey market ng around 25~27k?

Wala pa ako makita sa ibang online stores. I like this phone.
  • ^ yeah right. Konting dagdag na lang m8 na. Hintayin natin kila Kim baka mas mura. Hehe.
  • guys, I have read on some forums na hindi nya supported and USB OTG. Tsk... tsk... Sayang gusto ko pa naman ito mabili!
  • Kamusta naman ang e8 experience?
  • guys any feedback sa naka e8? pinag iisipan ko ito or yung desire 820..

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys