User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

OnePlus X

• ships from Abroad un diba??
    ilang days mo hinintay?
  • Sulit tong Oneplus X, di ko inakala na mas maganda pa screen niya kesa sa S5 ko..

Knowing 2015 release siya buti naman si OnePlus di tayo mapahiya sa ibang brands... nahawakan ko yung Black variant niya... makapagmalan mo ng Iphone kapag di ka sanay sa apple
  • May alam ba kayong installment na nag ooffer nito or even sa malls?
  • Hi guys

Does this phone have LTE for globe? I know this have a limited bands for LTE.

THanks!
  • @Owen17 negative Globe LTE, with SMART gumagana LTE nya.
  • bossing bakit sakin ganto lumalabas? Globe 4G? :) LTE na ba yun?

External Image
  • Same question,pwd ba lte ng smart dto?bands 1,3,5 ang smart.
  • sa Globe ko 4G din lumalabas but if i use SMART, LTE nasa signal bar
  • Naka oxygen rom po ako nagagamit Ko po LTE ng globe mga bossing.. :)

-- edited by agpb1215 on Feb 02 2016, 07:38 PM
  • one thing i noticed. nung nasa Hydrogen OS ako, hindi lumalabas LTE sa signal, after flashing Oxygen OS gumana LTE and its really fast.
  • ah ako naman boss after pagkabili ko rekta agad flash ng Oxygen OS.. hahhaa!..
  • May nagawi na po ba sa quiapo diyan for accessories ng oneplus X natin mga boss? Such as tempered glass? Thanks po!
  • Just got the 2.2 update! Wohooo!
  • mga sir tanong ko lang kung yung oneplus x na nabibili dito satin my kasma bang case?
  • Yes may kasama^
  • Mga sir. Minsan ba ayaw talaga gumana nung double tap to wake? Minsan gumagana sya minsan hinde. Software issue kaya?
  • try mo alisin tempered glass
  • wala nga po tg yun eh. anyway thanks!
  • Had this for a month, terrible battery life and performance. Sold it, bought the Nexus 5X and forgot about it. Unlike the 5X which improves on the battery life over time, my OPX's battery got worse. Possible culprit, the overclocked 801 and with the glass back, while it doesn't really get hot, the heat dissipation is poor. Heat degrades the battery.

Fresh out of the box, it has excellent battery, I could get 4 hours of SOT, but after a month I could barely reach 3 hours of SOT and that's with minimal use.

With the exception of the 810, basic rule of the thumb newer processor runs cooler and faster which helps the battery's longevity.

At 13-14K, you can buy a brand new HTC One M8 and it has better battery (4-6 hours SOT heavy use), performance, sound, build, NFC, IR, better LTE support, IMO. Even the older Oneplus One outperforms it both performance and battery life.

Basically Oneplus X is just a 2014 phone on a 2015 body, even the Moto X 2014 performs smoother than it. This phone is marketed for its looks, but for longevity-wise, I wouldn't recommend it. Huawei seems to offer a more promising package with the Honor 5X at a similar price range.

That's just my 2 cents, and my honest unbiased review of the unit. If you care for the looks and feel go for it, but look at it skin-deep, take away all the marketing and hype, it's no better than any 2014 flagship phones. If you have money to spare just get the Nexus 5X.

-- edited by alvincapalad on Feb 23 2016, 03:17 PM
  • @alvincapalad
    Yung ang greater downside ni OnePlus X is the battery since literal spec rival niya si Vega Iron 2 in terms of processor na SD801 with 2.3ghz at 3gb RAM

With 2525 mah battery di ako surprised maiinis ka sa tagal.. knowing yung Iron 2 halos ganon mararanasan kung mid to heavy use nearly 3-5 hrs with 3G connection pero 3300mah batt na yan

Turnoff din yung internal/non removal batt... dagdag din kita ng repairman kung ayaw mo din sugalin na papalitan yan, wag lang nga malas kung sumablay in less than 6 months from purchase

-- edited by Vashtard on Feb 24 2016, 01:20 PM
  • Bought mine from Shopmore, Oxygen OS na sya. Kala ko defective yung unit kasi ang bilis magcharge. And also mabilis madrain ang battery. Pero after ilang days okay na sya. Nakakatagal na ng 1.5 day with minimal use. Buti na lang di ako mahilig maglaro, so para sakin sulit na yung phone na to kahit madaming downsides na sinasabi yung iba :)
  • Mga sirs pano paganahin LTE ng globe sa OnePlus X natin? :)
  • Agree with sir alvin on saying moto x 2nd gen performs overall better than the opx . u.i transitions,battlife is almost the same but i purchased an original turbo charger for nexus 6, from 30-95 percent around 45minutes (no exaggeration) to charge kaya hindi ko napansin ang batt life ng moto x,build is a matter of choice opx is more elegant,moto x is somewhat more rugged.and also water resistant.this phone does not need any case,screen quality is about the same,the cam is a BIT better on the moto x,plan of swapping this moto x for a opx pero parang napaisip ako since naging terrible pala ang batt life ng opx. Gandang ganda lang talaga ako sa looks ng opx .

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys