User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HTC U11

• HTC U11 now official, comes with 3D liquid glass screen, squeezable body

<click here for link>

External Image

External Image
  • <click here for link>

-- edited by hspopoy on May 16 2017, 08:43 PM
  • Highest-rated camera ever on a smartphone: 90 points for HTC U11!

<click here for link>

External Image
  • specs are great but not feeling the design. find it too big, wished they would go back to the m7,m8, m9 design

-- edited by jimi977 on May 19 2017, 10:35 PM
  • I prefer this than S8 and G6.
  • M8 design actually looks old now, although it is admittedly still sexy
  • magkano kaya local retail price ng u11? pre oder in the states is $650
  • less $50 pa using promo code LOVEU11. $600 na lang.
  • I pre-ordered mine...amazing silver

Congrats on a brilliant purchase.

Order Information
    Order Date: May 20, 2017
    Order Number:
    Order Total: $640.18
    Hi Jerwin Pascua,
    Thank you for your order. We�re excited that you chose HTC, and we�ll do everything we can to make your HTC experience perfect. Please consider this email as your proof of purchase. Above, you�ll find your order number and a unique password that will allow you to look up your order. (Please note: if you did not use Guest Checkout to place your order, your password will not be displayed in this email; please use your account password for order lookup.)
    If you�re like us, you�re eagerly anticipating the arrival of your purchase. We�ll send a follow-up email to let you know your order has shipped, and will include your shipment�s tracking number, so you can follow its progress from our house to yours. Only when your HTC order has shipped will you be charged for your purchase, to the payment method you selected.
    To look up your order now, please visit http://store.us.htc.com/store/htcus/help
    Thank you for shopping on HTC.com. And again, welcome to HTC!
    Best,
    HTC.com

-- edited by jerdepe25 on May 22 2017, 08:00 PM
  • sang site ka umorder?
  • Sir sa Website ako umorder HTC.com
  • mukang irerelease dito yung 6gb/128gb dual sim version :)

source:<click here for link><click here for link>

-- edited by side_flip15 on Jun 09 2017, 08:35 AM
  • I just got mine, sana kaya puwede kumuha ng screen protector for this device
  • may rumors na magkakaroon ng android one version ang U11
  • HTC U11 is a brilliant phone. Last card of HTC phone. Pag nalugi pa, bagsak. I don't know bakit nalulugi si htc . maganda ang phone na ito. and it last longer. My htc butterfly is still useable. Pinagpahinga ko nacmuna and got htc 10. This phone is a beast. No lag in games how much moe kung ang hawak mo si U11.

-- edited by butangero on Sep 30 2017, 09:04 PM
  • Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain
    Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
    For more visit
    PHARMASCIENCE � THE INDIAN AYURVEDA
  • Up
  • Any HTC U11 user pa? Hehe

Ano yung update na dumating today?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys