User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe's Gadget Care (Insurance Type)

• Please share your experience and thoughts about this.

<click here for link>
  • kumikitang kabuhayan na naman nila hahaha..

seryoso, bebenta yan kahit paano pero hindi papatok... buy and sell pa rin ang uso ngayon.. =)
  • read the fine print. P299/month for insurance = P3588 for 1 year + 8500 participation fee so that's 12,088 cost for insuring a 20k phone that will be depreciated to more than half its value within one year anyway.
  • i lost my phone Feb. 10,2013 and asked about globes gadget care insurance (service center and online)... to my dismay they told me that my phone is not covered. apparently the gadget care insurance only covers phone activated on or before january 15, 2013.

the thing is i paid for the downpayment and got my phone (i have a superplan 1799) on the 14th of january 2013. the sales representative assured me that my account will be activated within 24 hours. it was activated on the 17th.
    up to today Globe Gadget Care - globe.com.ph they are still advertising at their site that all super plans are covered with gadget care and that the sales representative did not inform me that contrary to what their sites says is no longer available...
  • @ellocsin We need some of the higher ups to actually grow some balls and enforce false advertising penalties!
  • The problem with this policy is first, it is never mentioned during the plan application or enrollment. 2 years ago, this option is explicitly asked to subscribers if they want to avail during enrollment or application. When I recontracted my line this January 2014 , it was never mentioned by the agent processing my application

http://mobile.gjamoroso.com/2014/02/globe-gadget-care-set-to-auto-enroll.html

Had I ignored this message, I will never know that I was enrolled to an insurance program from Globe. And If I wasn't able to cancel such subscription, I will be required to pay P399 each month for a service I dont enrolled for and didn't even need.
  • dapat may 1 month kang free gadget care..since within a month nawala ung phone pde mo pa dapat maavail ung gadget care kc un ang sbe nila..1 month upon availment of the device..tinanong ko sa gbc nung nagparecontract ako.
  • regarding Globe Gadget Care

Kakareply lang sakin ng DTI anak CC ako sa email nila sa globe dahil nag complain ako na hindi naexplain sakin yung gadget care naholdup din ako last july 29 sa rotonda and nagkaroon pa kami ng argument ng globe regarding my insurance na dahil hindi daw ako covered etc.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys