User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Lacking Nothing

Today’s Scripture
    “...Those who trust in the LORD will lack no good thing.” (Psalm 34:10, NLT)

So often we think, If I had more money and more talent, I could do something great. If I had a bigger house, I’d be happy. But as long as you feel as though you don’t have enough, you’ll make excuses to be less than your best. You have to get a new perspective. God has given you exactly what you need for the season you’re in. You have the talent, the friends, the connections, the resources, and the experience you need for right now.

Psalm 34 says that because your trust is in the Lord, He will make sure you have whatever you need when you need it. You won’t “lack any good thing.” This means that if you don’t have it right now, you don’t need it right now. Our attitude should be, “I’m equipped, empowered, and anointed for this moment. I am not lacking, shortchanged, inadequate, missing out, or less than. I have what I need for today.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the assurance that You have provided me with exactly what I need for the season I am in. I believe that You have equipped and empowered me with every good thing right now, and You will keep providing for me as I need it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Christ Makes Everything New

Today’s Scripture
    "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me…" (Psalm 51:10, ESV)

With the new year comes fresh starts, resolutions and new beginnings. It is a time for making plans, setting goals and writing visions. But the greatest "new start" of all comes through Jesus Christ. Second Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." If you need a new beginning this year in any area of your life, allow Christ to make you a new creation, and the old will pass away! He will put a new and right spirit within you when you call on His name!

This year, make your relationship with Him your number one priority. When you put God first place and make it your highest priority to please Him, you can expect to live a blessed, fulfilled life. Scripture states, “God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Notice who God rewards. Not people who half-heartedly seek Him, only seek Him when they have a problem, or come to church only on special occasions. God rewards people who diligently seek Him. Psalm 34:10 adds: “Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.” When you seek God daily with your whole heart in this new year, you won’t be able to outrun the good things of God!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, as we enter into a new year, I choose to put You first. Wipe the slate clean as I develop a deeper personal relationship with You. Thank You for new beginnings as I walk every day with You in Jesus' name! Amen."
  • Find the Good

Today’s Scripture
    “...And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good...” (Genesis 1:3–4, NIV)

When God created the heavens and the earth on the first day, He said, “Let there be light,” and light came. There were no skies, no animals, and the earth was formless and empty, but God said it was “good.” An observer would have said, “God, it’s not good; it’s a mess. Nothing is in order.” And He would have responded, “Don’t worry. You’re only seeing day one. Wait till you see what it looks like when it’s ‘very good’ at the end of day six.”

Sometimes we’re so focused on our flaws, weaknesses, shortcomings, and how we should be further along that it holds us back. You need to focus on what you’re doing right. Find the good along the way; thank Him for the partial. If you don’t celebrate the good in day one, in the season that you’re in, you won’t see day two. If you’ll be grateful for the good, God will get you to very good.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You created the heavens and earth, and You made me as well. Thank You that You’re not finished working in my life, and I celebrate the good. I believe that as I give thanks for the good that You will get me to very good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
  • Don’t Forget

Today's Scripture
    They did not remember his power and how he rescued them from their enemies. They did not remember his miraculous signs in Egypt…(Psalm 78:42–43, NLT)

What has God done for you? Don’t be like the Israelites who had seen amazing miracles and yet didn’t remember them when they needed faith to move forward into the Promised Land. Those victories you experienced weren’t just to protect you, to promote you, or to heal you. They’re fuel.

When you face new challenges, obstacles that look too big, if you’ll remember what God has done, that’s what will give you the faith, the confidence, the knowing that He’s in control, that He has you in the palms of His hands, to silence whatever is trying to stop you. The enemy may do his best, but his best will never be enough. The forces for you are greater than the forces against you. Don’t be worried and afraid. Go back over your history.

When you start thanking God for what He’s done, faith will rise in your heart. You’ll know that God did it for you back then, and He’ll do it for you today.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the history I have with You and for every time You have not allowed the enemy to triumph over me. Thank You for all the times when You’ve shown me that You have me in the palms of Your hands. By this I know that I will triumph today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Is It Really Too Hard?

Today's Scripture
    Then the LORD said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really have a child, now that I am old?’ Is anything too hard for the LORD?” (Genesis 18:13–14, NIV)

Abraham was ninety-nine years old when the Lord told him that within a year, he would have a son. He and Sarah were way too old to have a baby. It was so far out that when Sarah heard it, she laughed out loud.

Has God ever put something in your heart that seemed so unlikely, so big that your first reaction was to laugh? He whispers in your spirit that you’re going to live in a nice neighborhood, lead your company in sales, see your family restored, or get your health back. If Abraham would have only looked at it logically, he would have given up.

But Abraham did what we all must do: He believed. “Yes, it’s impossible, but God can do the impossible. It defies the laws of nature, but God supersedes the laws of nature.” Whatever looks impossible in your life, what God started He will finish. As was true for Abraham, you will see the promise come to pass.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the dreams, the promises, and the potential You put inside me. Thank You that because You are supernatural, I can hope on in faith even when I can’t find another reason for hope. I trust that what You promised me is going to come to pass. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Walking with a Limp

Today's Scripture
    The sun was rising as Jacob left Peniel, and he was limping because of the injury to his hip. (Genesis 32:31, NLT)

Jacob’s story in the Scripture records many self-inflicted wounds. He was a liar and deceiver, which caused him much heartache. Later in life, he got tired of living like that, so he decided to get alone with God. The angel of the Lord showed up disguised as a man and began to wrestle with Jacob. It went on all night. Jacob held on to him and said, “I’m not going to let you go until you bless me.” The angel gave him his blessing, but after the struggle, Jacob walked with a limp.

You can have a limp from a past failure or mistake and still be blessed and go on to do great things. So often we think our limp limits us. But the limp can be your testimony. It can be a reminder of the pain, or it can be a reminder of the grace of God and what He brought you through. You are forgiven and redeemed. Be at peace with your limp.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You don’t write us off or abandon us when we wound ourselves with mistakes and failures. Thank You that You wrestle with me and forgive me and bless me. I believe that any limp or scar from my past is a testimony to Your grace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Nothing Happens Randomly

Today's Scripture
    …with a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever. (Psalm 136:12, NIV)

When you’re tempted to get discouraged by the way your life is going, remember that you’re not doing life on your own. God is behind the scenes orchestrating your life. God’s strong hand and outstretched arm are not limited by the natural; He’s supernatural. You can’t see Him, but He’s behind the scenes, and He controls the universe. He’s working all things according to His will and for your good.

When God is ready to promote you, He doesn’t check with your supervisor. He opens the door. He controls what breaks come your way. Don’t lose sleep over your boss or the people who are against you. His hand is over them. Don’t get discouraged about your finances. He’s about to bring promotion, opportunity, and increase that you didn’t see coming.

What are you worrying about? The Most High God is maneuvering things in your favor. Live from a place of peace, knowing that nothing happens randomly—your steps are divinely orchestrated.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your strong hand and outstretched arm in my life. Thank You for the open doors, the promotion, the healing, and good breaks that You’ve already put in place to come my way. I believe that You are lovingly maneuvering things in my favor. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Take Your Mountain

Today's Scripture
    “Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the LORD spoke in that day…” (Joshua 14:12, NKJV)

When Caleb was eighty-five years old, forty years after the negative report of the other ten spies had kept him and the Israelites out of the Promised Land, he wasn’t sitting around feeling sorry for himself. No, he went back to the same mountain where three giants still lived, the place where the others had refused to go in, and he said, “Give me this mountain that God promised me. Give me the dream that’s been burning in me for all these years.”

Have you allowed any dreams to get buried in you? At one time you thought you could do something great, but you had some bad breaks. You have a good excuse to settle; nobody would blame you if you did. But that dream is still alive. God is saying to you what he said to Caleb, “Go back and try again. This is your time. Your destiny is calling out to you. Stir up your gifts, and go after what I put in your heart.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that whether Your promise is fulfilled in my life today or years from now, You will bring it to pass in Your perfect time. Thank You that I too can say, ‘God, give me this mountain.’ I declare that every giant, every obstacle that stands in the way will be conquered. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Connect with Others’ Favor

Today's Scripture
    Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance. (Proverbs 1:5, ESV)

When we see people who are more successful and more blessed than us, it’s easy to get jealous, try to compete, discredit them, and talk about what they’re doing wrong and how they’re not talented.

Here’s a key: If you can’t celebrate other people’s success, you will never get to where they are. If you get jealous and try to outperform them, or if you’re intimidated by them, you’ll get stuck. It’s a test. God brings these favor connections across our path. Are you secure enough in who you are to honor them, to learn from them, to cheer them on, or will your pride keep you from connecting with their favor?

Don’t be small-minded. Swallow your pride and sow respect into that supervisor or colleague who’s really talented. God put them there as a favor connection. As you connect to them, new doors and new levels will open for you. New talents will come out. They are instrumental in you reaching the fullness of your destiny.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the people whom You’ve brought into my life to recognize, to respect, and to connect with. Help me to be wise and honor them, sow into them, learn from them, and partner with them. I believe that You are taking me higher. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Into the Unknown

Today's Scripture
    “I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.” (Esther 4:16, NIV)

Esther was a Jewish orphan girl who was living in a foreign country. But God raised her up to become the queen. When a powerful official passed a law that all the Jewish people be killed, Esther’s cousin Mordecai told her that she had to go in and plead with the king for their people. In those days, if you approached the king without him holding up his golden rod first, you could be killed. That included Esther. God was asking her to step into the unknown. We love that Esther put her life on the line and saved her people.

When God gives you opportunities to step into the unknown, don’t shrink back, don’t let fear talk you out of it, and don’t let the what-ifs silence you. Be bold, be courageous, and step into the unknown. You may not see how it’s going to work out, but along the way you’ll see miracles. You’ll step into a new level of favor and reach the fullness of your destiny.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are Almighty God and nothing is too hard for You. Thank You for the opportunities You will bring my way to step into the unknown, and I expect to see Your hand of favor work powerfully in my behalf. I declare that the what-ifs will not stop me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Live with Expectancy

Today's Scripture
    She had heard the reports concerning Jesus, and she came up behind Him in the throng and touched His garment, for she kept saying, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health. (Mark 5:27–28, AMPC)

The lady in Mark 5 had been sick for twelve years with a bleeding disorder. She had gone to the best doctors, tried different medicines, but nothing worked. She could have thought, “I’ll never get well. I’ll have to learn to live with it.”

No, deep down she knew she was supposed to be healthy. One day when she heard that Jesus was passing through her town, she was filled with expectancy. She started making her way through the crowd, and she said it again and again, “Healing is coming. Restoration is coming. Favor is coming.”

When she touched the edge of His robe, she was made whole immediately. When you live with expectancy, that gets God’s attention. When you go out each day saying, “God, I believe I’m going to see dreams come to pass, promises fulfilled, relationships restored, and a new level of my destiny,” you’re releasing your faith as this lady did. Your faith can stop God in His tracks.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that my faith and expectancy can open the way for You to do amazing things. I am reaching out and touching You by faith today. I believe that You are making a way, that things are changing in my favor, and that victory will be mine. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Outlast the Opposition

Today's Scripture
    “But the one who endures to the end will be saved.” (Matthew 24:13, NLT)

Sometimes you wonder why the challenges you’re facing are not changing. You’re being your best, but nothing is improving. A principle of Scripture says that he who endures to the end will be saved. You have to outlast the opposition.

Don’t worry about defeating it because if you just outlast it, you’re going to see the victory. God is going to defeat what’s trying to hold you back. You keep honoring God with an attitude of faith, and you won’t have to fight. God will move the wrong people out of the way. He’ll open a door that you couldn’t open. Outlast the sickness, outlast the injustice, outlast the trouble at work, outlast the loneliness.

In the Scripture, David spent years fleeing from King Saul before he was made king over Judah. David never defeated Saul; he simply outlasted him. You have to tap into that staying power. Don’t give up along the way. Don’t get discouraged because it’s taking longer than you thought. Your time is coming.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the promise that if I keep honoring You with an attitude of enduring faith, You will bring me through to victory. Thank You that I can tap into staying power to outlast whatever is coming against me. I believe that my time is coming. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Watch What God Will Do

Today's Scripture
    Elisha replied to her, “How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?” “Your servant has nothing there at all,” she said, “except a small jar of olive oil.” (2 Kings 4:2, NIV)

The poor widow in 2 Kings 4 was desperate. Things were so bad that not only could she not pay her bills, but the creditors were coming to take her two sons as payment. When she said she had nothing at all, she was saying, “It’s too late. I’m done.” What good was the small jar of olive oil in the light of her huge debt? Yet when she obeyed Elisha’s word to get containers and pour a little oil in them, the miracle happened and the oil kept flowing.

Don’t discount the small thing you have—small opportunities, small income, small gifts. It may seem too small, but God knows how to multiply. God doesn’t expect us to have great faith all the time, but He expects us to obey. When tough times come and you think it’s impossible, just say, “God, all I have is this little bit of oil, but I’m here to obey.” Then watch what God will do.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the true and living God, and You reward those who honor You. Thank You that my obedience can never earn Your blessing, but it can lead to it. I believe that when I am doing the right thing You will reward me with favor. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • True to His Word

Today's Scripture
    “God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?” (Numbers 23:19, NLT)

If you’re spending more time talking about your problems than you are about God’s promises, that’s out of balance. The Scripture says, “God watches over His Word to perform it.” It doesn’t say God watches over our complaints or our begging, “God, please, this isn’t fair. You have to turn this around.” Yes, He’s concerned and sees the wrongs, but what moves Him to act is when He hears you speak His Word. It’s very powerful when you switch over to thanking Him for what He’s promised.

Make a list of what God has promised you and put it on your phone, your bathroom mirror, and your computer, and all through the day put Him in remembrance. God has never failed in the past, and He’s not going to start with you. It may not happen your way or on your timetable, but God is true to His Word. When you’re constantly saying, “God, You promised,” that’s what allows Him to bring promises to pass.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You promised You would do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond what I can imagine. Thank You that You have never failed to be true to Your Word and fulfill Your promises. I believe You are watching over Your Word to perform it in my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • He Still Crosses Lakes

Today's Scripture
    They saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons. He was sitting there fully clothed and perfectly sane. (Mark 5:15, NLT)

In Mark 5, there was a demon possessed man who lived among the tombs. People tried to restrain him, but he would break the chains. Nothing could control him. For years, night and day, he wandered through the tombs screaming and cutting himself. One day Jesus crossed the lake and went straight to where he was. The man fell at His feet, then Jesus cast the spirits out, and he was instantly healed and restored to normal.

Jesus made a special trip just to get to this man. Sometimes forces of darkness come against us, and we can’t get free on our own. The good news is that our God still crosses lakes. When you can’t get to Him, He’ll come to you. The addiction seems too strong, the sickness too big, the failure too great, but God is crossing the lake right now. The forces that have held you back are being broken. What you couldn’t make happen, the Most High God is making happen.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for crossing the lake and coming to me when I couldn’t come to You. Thank You for freeing me from what I could not free myself and bringing me out of trouble that I could not get out of. I believe that Your mercy is everlasting, and You never stop crossing lakes. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • A Wide-Open, Spacious Life

Today's Scripture
    I can’t tell you how much I long for you to enter this wide-open, spacious life. We didn’t fence you in. The smallness you feel comes from within you. Your lives aren’t small, but you’re living them in a small way. (2 Corinthians 6:11–12, MSG)

Notice in today’s Scripture that God’s desire is that we live a wide-open, spacious life. But even though God has this big life planned out, we can live it in a small way if we have limited thinking. It’s easy to get stuck in a daily rut, dealing with the pressures of life. We’re not expecting anything better or releasing our faith. We’re thinking this is all there is. But compared to what God has planned, we’re living small.

On a regular basis, you have to stir up your faith. Stir up your gifts. Stir up your passions. You have not seen your best days. God has a wide life for you, much bigger than you’re living. Whatever level you’re at, don’t get stuck and stay there. It may feel big to you. You’re blessed. You’re content. But in God’s eyes, it’s a small place. He has new horizons for you to explore—new dreams, new talents, new opportunities.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I can begin to see myself the way You see me as living a wide-open, spacious life. Help me to get unstuck from the daily rut and not expecting anything better. I believe that You have new horizons for me to explore and a bigger life than I am now living. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Don’t Go Barefoot

Today's Scripture
    For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. (Ephesians 6:15, NLT)

Ephesians 6 talks about how we should put on the whole armor of God for our daily spiritual battles. One part of that armor is the shoes of peace.

It’s interesting that God chose our feet for peace. It implies that everywhere we go, we’re going to have to choose to stay in peace. You can have on your helmet of salvation, your belt of truth, and your shield of faith, but if you don’t put on your shoes of peace, if you don’t make the decision that you’re not going to let other people bait you into conflict, then even though you have on all the other armor, without peace it’s not going to be effective.

Every morning make the decision that nothing that comes against you is going to get you upset—that’s putting on your shoes of peace. You’re saying, “God, my life is in Your hands. Everything may not go perfectly today, but I trust You. I know You’re working all things for my good.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for being the God of all peace and for giving me shoes of peace to walk in. I want to draw closer to You and live deeper in You. I refuse to allow circumstances in my life or what others say and do to get me upset. I declare I walk in peace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Set Boundaries

Today's Scripture
    Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare. (Proverbs 22:24–25, ESV)

The number one thing that gets people off course is when they start to run with the wrong crowd. You have to set boundaries around your life. When you hear somebody who’s always negative, critical, and finding fault, that’s a red flag. Someone who is given to anger and always gets upset is not for you. Don’t spend a lot of time with people who are never happy, who don’t have integrity, who compromise, who always have problems. You don’t want those qualities.

You have a responsibility to protect what God has entrusted you with—your gifts, your assignment, your integrity and character. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to surround yourself with eagles, with people who inspire you to bring out your wings, with people who motivate you to soar, people who make you better. But if you’re holding on to the chickens, you’re never going to meet the eagles. Don’t settle for chickens; God has eagles.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for making it so plain that I need to set boundaries and be selective about whom I surround myself with. Help me to protect what You have entrusted to me so I can reach my highest potential. I commit myself to surrounding myself with people who inspire me and make me better. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Speak Blessing into Your Life

Today's Scripture
    With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. (James 3:9, NIV)

Many people don’t realize that with their words they’re cursing their future. Every time you say, “I never get any good breaks,” you just cursed your life. “I’ll never be able to afford that nice house.” “I’ll never be able to break this addiction.” “I’ll never get the promotion.” No, stop cursing your future. Sometimes the enemy doesn’t have to defeat us; we defeat ourselves. Pay attention to what you’re saying. Are you blessing your life, or are you cursing it?

Why don’t you stop criticizing yourself? Stop talking about all the things you don’t like—how you’re getting too old, too wrinkled, too this, too that. Don’t invite that into your life. When you speak them out, you give them life. Stop cursing your life and start blessing your life. Don’t speak words of defeat; speak words of victory. Start calling yourself strong, healthy, talented, beautiful, and successful. Prophesy good things. Dare to declare God’s favor. Your words will become your reality.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You have given me the power of words to bless my life and bless others. Thank You for all the good things that I can prophesy over my future. Help me to pay attention to my words and keep speaking words of victory, health, and success. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Stand Still in Faith

Today's Scripture
    “Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!” (1 Samuel 12:16, NIV)

Maybe you come from a family line of depression, addictions, divorce, or poverty. It should continue with you, but there’s a blessing on your life that’s going to thrust you to a new level. Forces that have stopped your family are being broken right now. You’re going to take new ground in your finances, in your health, and in your relationships. Areas that looked as though they would never change are shifting. Favor is coming in new ways—opportunities, breakthroughs, the right people.

God is going to do something that surpasses anything you’ve ever seen. It will be unprecedented, out of the ordinary. You’re not going to have to make this happen through your own efforts, your strength, your talent, and your determination. It’s going to be the hand of God. Stand still and watch Him show out in your life. You’re not just going to believe for promises and breakthroughs, you’re about to see promises come to pass and enjoy the breakthroughs. Just stand in faith.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the great things You are about to do before my eyes. I choose to be still, to get quiet before You, to listen to You, and to watch You work. Give me the grace to accept Your timing and rest in the fact that You want me to stand in faith. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • The God of the Breakthrough

Today's Scripture
    “The LORD did it!” David exclaimed. “He burst through my enemies like a raging flood!” So he named that place Baal-perazim (which means “the Lord who bursts through”). (2 Samuel 5:20, NLT)

When David was about to step into the fullness of his destiny as the anointed king over all Judah and Israel, he found himself at the Valley of Rephaim, which means “giants.” Many years earlier, he had killed Goliath in that valley. But now he not only faced one Goliath, he faced a valley of Goliaths. The principle is that the closer you are to your destiny, the greater the opposition. When you overcome one challenge, don’t be surprised if you face a bigger challenge. That means you’re getting closer to your destiny.

David and his men went out full of faith and defeated the Philistines, then he renamed the valley of giants Baal-perazim, which means “the God of the breakthrough.” When you face the valley of debt, struggle, and lack, rename it the valley of abundance, promotion, and increase. Rename the valley of sickness the valley of health and wholeness. God will turn every valley you face into a valley of victory.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that a valley of giants and challenges are no match for You. Thank You that You are the God who bursts through like a raging flood and brings me to my destiny. I believe that the forces for me are greater than any force that is against me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Darkness Cannot Stop the Light

Today's Scripture
    When darkness overtakes [the righteous], light will come bursting in. (Psalm 112:4, TLB)

It may be dark in your life right now. You don’t see how you will ever get well, ever get out of debt, or ever see the legal situation resolve.

Here’s the key: You are the righteous, you are a child of the Most High God. You have this promise from your Creator that when it’s dark, when you could easily be discouraged, when you feel like giving up, light is about to burst in. It doesn’t say it will trickle in, barely get there, and hopefully make it one day. No, suddenly, unexpectedly, it will come bursting in. That means you won’t see it coming, but God in His goodness will turn it all around. Healing, favor, and restoration are going to burst in.

The God who spoke worlds into existence controls the darkness and the light. When it’s your time for promotion, for healing, for abundance, all the forces of darkness cannot stop our God. Get ready. The light is about to break through.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that in times of darkness when I don’t see the way out, I have Your promise that You will come bursting in with light and direction. Thank You that in Your goodness You will turn it around. I believe that all the forces of darkness cannot stop it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • The Miracle in Your Mouth

Today's Scripture
    Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23, NKJV)

There will be times when you’re saying the right things, speaking words of faith, but nothing is changing. Today’s Scripture implies something is trying to take it away. It’s like a tug of war. The enemy is on the other side trying to pull away what God put in your heart. You may have had that sickness for a long time—hold fast your confession. Don’t get talked out of it. Keep speaking healing, keep declaring, “I am healthy. I am whole.” If you’re in debt, keep talking about abundance. If you have an addiction, keep talking about freedom.

The miracle is in your mouth. There is healing, there is freedom, and there are new levels in your mouth. Let me help you get started with this declaration: “I am blessed. I am prosperous. I am forgiven. I am healthy. I am free. I have the favor of God. Problems are turning around. New doors are opening. I will become all God created me to be.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that when the enemy is trying to pull away what You have put in my heart, I can hold fast my confession. Thank You that there is a miracle in my mouth. By faith I declare that because I have Your favor, I am blessed, forgiven, and free. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • It’s Already Established

Today's Scripture
    Job answered God: “I’m convinced: You can do anything and everything. Nothing and no one can upset your plans.” (Job 42:1–2, MSG)

Job went through a time of severe testing of his faith. His life was shattered by great personal losses and covered in a season of darkness. After all Job had endured, he was saying that the expected end cannot be changed. The Scripture talks about how Satan had to ask for permission to test Job.

The enemy can’t do anything he wants; he has to get God’s permission to touch you. God is not only in control of your life, He’s in control of your enemies. You have nothing to worry about. He has a hedge of protection around you that cannot be penetrated.

Perhaps you hear thoughts whispering, “You’ll never be as happy again. You’ve seen your best days.” Don’t believe those lies. You haven’t laughed your best laugh, you haven’t dreamed your best dream, you haven’t danced your best dance, and you haven’t sung your best song. God has already established your expected end.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that nothing and no one can upset Your plans for my life. Thank You for watching over me and controlling my times of testing. I believe there is a hedge about me, and as I move forward, You will bring me to my expected end. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Much Fruit

Today's Scripture
    “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit.” (John 15:5, NKJV)

In John 15, Jesus says that He is the vine, we are the branches, and His Father is the gardener who prunes our lives. He mentions “fruit,” “more fruit,” and “much fruit.” The way you move up, the way you increase is simply by abiding in Him. He was saying, “When things happen that you don’t understand, abide in Me, trust Me, and keep being your best. Believe that I’m still directing your steps, praise Me, and stay faithful.”

If you keep doing the right thing, keep serving, keep giving, keep expecting favor, keep going the extra mile, then you’re passing the test. When you prove to God that you’ll be faithful in the cutback seasons, He will release you into much fruit. New doors are about to open, new relationships are on the way, and negative situations are about to turn around. Because you abide in Him, abundance is coming, healing is coming, breakthroughs are coming, new levels of your destiny are coming.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that every day I can draw life from the true vine, Christ Jesus, and abide and grow in my relationship with You. Thank You that You are pruning my life so I will bring forth much fruit. I look forward to the abundance You are producing in my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Become a Nathanael

Today's Scripture
    Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of him, “Here is an Israelite indeed…in whom there is no guile nor deceit nor duplicity!” (John 1:47, AMP)

One of our personal goals should be that we are so honest, so above board, so full of integrity that Jesus can describe us as He did Nathanael. “That’s not me,” you say. Maybe not yet, but it can be. You can become a person of integrity who does the right thing when no one is watching.

It starts in the home. When you have integrity, you’re the same in private as you are in public. You don’t treat people at work nice and kind and come home and be rude and harsh to your family. You should treat your family better than you treat anyone else. Don’t be kinder and more considerate to coworkers than you are to your spouse and children.

You don’t have to be perfect, but you have to be real. You can’t change if you don’t acknowledge that you need to change. Ask yourself, “Where is my love and care falling short? If I was standing before God, what attitude would I bring?”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for challenging me to come up higher and be my best, especially at home. Show me if there is anything I’m doing that is keeping me from becoming a person of integrity. I want to change, and I believe You have the power to change me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Keep Your Cool

Today's Scripture
    Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent. (Psalm 4:4, NLT)

God made us as emotional beings. All through the day you will feel things, but just because you feel something doesn’t mean you have to act on it. You may feel anger, which is okay, but don’t lose your temper. Keep your cool. You may feel offended, but don’t give in to it. You may feel tempted to compromise when your flesh says, “I have to have it, the feeling is so strong,” but you don’t have to get on board with that feeling.

The flesh wants to control your life. You think you can’t control it, but God wouldn’t tell us to be angry and not give in if we couldn’t do it. The feelings are real. You have to ask yourself, “If I follow what I’m feeling, is it going to move me toward my destiny, is it going to help me improve? Or, is it just my fleshly carnal desires that are trying to keep me from rising higher?”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that one of the fruits of the Spirit working in me is self-control. Thank You that I don’t have to be a slave to feelings that have tried to control me for years. I believe that I have the power to overcome, to say no to the flesh, and be disciplined to do the right thing. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Wait for the Plan to Unfold

Today's Scripture
    "But they soon forgot what he had done and did not wait for his plan to unfold." (Psalm 106:13, NIV)

It’s easy to get in a hurry and try to make things happen, to force doors to open, and to manipulate people and circumstances. If you push hard enough, sometimes God will let you open a door that He hasn’t ordained. He’ll let you walk down a road that’s not His best path.

I’m all for taking risks and getting out of our comfort zone, but we have to listen to that still, small voice inside. An opportunity may be right for you, but when you feel that unrest, it may be that it’s not the right time.

In Genesis 16, Abraham knew God had promised him a baby, but God never said it would come through Sarah’s maid. When it was taking longer than he and Sarah thought it should, they decided to help God out. Abraham had a baby out of wedlock, and it was a big mistake.

God doesn’t need your help. Just do your part and wait for Him to unfold His plan for your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the God who created the universe, and You’re my Father as well. Thank You that You are working behind the scenes and unfolding Your plan for my life at just the right time. Help me to be patient and know that You are always on schedule. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys