User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• You Can’t Pay God Back

Today's Scripture
    "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus…"(Romans 8:1, NIV)

Sometimes we think we have to pay God back for our mistakes and sins, and we try to do it by staying down and discouraged to show Him that we’re sorry, that we’re remorseful. Granted, there should be conviction and genuine remorse when we do something wrong. I’m not saying to just do whatever you want and never feel badly about it.

My point is that once you ask God for forgiveness, you don’t have to pay Him back. The price has already been paid on the cross. But when you live feeling guilty, you’re saying, in effect, the sacrifice Christ made wasn’t enough. You’re saying, “Let me add something to it. Let me do my part by paying some kind of penalty for the wrongs I’ve done.”

Living under guilt and condemnation doesn’t bring any honor to God. After all Christ did to pay the price, if you want to honor God, get rid of the guilt. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus—none.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that I am forgiven. Thank You that I am redeemed by the Blood of Your Son. Thank You that the price for my sins has been paid once and for all. I receive Your love and forgiveness and refuse to live under guilt and condemnation. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Who’s on Your Side?

Today’s Scripture
    “...By this I know that you delight in me: my enemy will not shout in triumph over me...” (Psalm 41:11, ESV)

In today’s Scripture when David looked at where he was as the king and thought about all he had gone through to get there—King Saul trying to kill him, people betraying him, armies attacking him—he recognized that God was behind the scenes the whole time, not letting those enemies defeat him. It gave him a boldness for he knew the Lord was on his side.

All of us have some of these “by this I know” experiences. When you look back at how you survived that sickness, how you put yourself through college, how you broke that addiction, you realize it was only by the grace of God, and here you are. When you know the Lord is on your side, it gives you a boldness. You don’t fall apart when opposition comes.

Your attitude is, “You’re messing with the wrong person. I may look ordinary, but I have a secret: the Most High God is on my side.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the history I have with You and for every time You have not allowed the enemy to triumph over me. Thank You for all the times when You’ve shown me that You are at my side. By this I know that I will triumph. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Faith and Honor

Today’s Scripture
    Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home." He could not do any miracles there…He was amazed at their lack of faith. (Mark 6:4–6, NIV)

Did you know that honor and faith work together? When Jesus walked the earth, the people in His own hometown couldn’t believe that He was the Son of God because they were too familiar with Him. They didn’t honor Him, which affected their ability to have faith in Him.

When you honor the Lord, when you respect and make room for Him in your life by following the Word of God, it impacts your faith in Him. Part of honoring the Lord is honoring the people He’s placed in your life. God works through people, and the Bible says that the way you treat others is the way you treat Him.

Choose to honor people and make room for the Lord to work in your life today. Look for the greatness in the people around you: your spouse, your children, your friends and family. Treat others with respect, knowing that God is building His character in you.

As you choose honor, you open the door for faith to grow. You’ll see God’s hand working in your life, and you will see His hand of blessing on everything you do!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I choose to honor You by honoring the people You have placed in my life. Show me how to love others the way You love me so that faith will grow stronger in my heart. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Without Him

Today’s Scripture
    "…apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5, NIV)

The best decision of your life was to live your life with God at the center. That was the essential first step to living at your full potential. Now the key to experiencing an extraordinary life every day is to grow in your relationship with God. In this Scripture, Jesus talks about how life with God is like a vine and its branches. When a branch is connected to the vine, it receives nourishment and life. It’s able to produce fruit. In the same way, we have to stay connected to God so we can receive His strength and be empowered to accomplish all that He has for us. Jesus put it this way, “Without Me you can do nothing.”

So how do we stay connected? First, by acknowledging Him. By talking to Him. By reading and following His Word. See, when you acknowledge God, that’s a sign of humility. You’re saying, “God, I know You created the whole universe. You flung the stars into space. You tell every raindrop where to fall. I’m not here by accident. You breathed Your life into me. You made me in Your image. You crowned me with Your favor. God, I can’t do this without You. I can’t make it on my own. I need You in my life.” When you show that kind of dependency on God, there is nothing He won’t do for you. God will move heaven and earth to get you to where you’re supposed to be.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to abide in You. I don’t want to live life on my own, so I choose to trust in You. Show me Your ways. Teach me Your love. Keep me close to You always in Jesus name. Amen."
  • Refuse To Worry!

Today’s Scripture
    "And who of you by worrying can add one hour to [the length of] his life?" (Matthew 6:27, AMP)

God doesn't want you to live worried and anxious about anything. He knows that worry is counterproductive. It steals your peace and joy and affects every area of your life, even your sleep!

Have you heard the saying, "Don't worry yourself sick?" Yes, worrying will actually make you physically ill. You won't ever gain anything by worrying, in fact it causes you to lose precious moments that you can never live again.

The good news is, God has promised to bring you victory over worry. When you make the choice to put an end to worry, God will give you His peace. Decide today to put an end to worry in your life. Don't feed worry by focusing on bad news all the time. Sure, we should be informed, but we should be most informed of the truth of the Word of God.

Choose today to feed your faith and fill your heart and mind with God's promises. Declare every day, "My God shall supply all my needs. He makes a way out of no way. He is a Restorer and Redeemer."

As you focus on God's Word, you'll drive out worry and fill your heart with faith and expectancy. You'll be filled with hope and joy and move forward into the blessings God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I am weary from worrying. Please help me to stop the soundtrack of needless worry that plays over and over again in my head. I want to place my fears and concerns in Your hands and live in peace knowing that You will fulfill all of your precious promises to me."
  • The “I Don’t Understand It” File

Today’s Scripture
    “...Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own...”(Proverbs 3:5, MSG)

Sometimes it’s best to leave things alone. As long as you’re probing around your hurts and disappointments, trying to figure out why something happened, you’re never going to heal. You have to let it go and say, “God, I don’t understand it, but I’m not going to keep trying to figure it out. I know that You wouldn’t allow it if You couldn’t bring good out of it, so I’m going to leave it with You.”

We should have a file in our thinking called “I Don’t Understand It.” When things come up that don’t make sense and you can’t find an answer, instead of trying to figure it out, getting confused and frustrated, just put it in your “I Don’t Understand It” file and move forward. If you make the mistake of going through life trying to figure out why something bad happened, why something didn’t work out, why your prayer wasn’t answered, that’s going to poison your life.

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You that I can be free from trying to figure everything out on my own. I recognize that You wouldn’t allow it in my life if You couldn’t bring good out of it. I will place these matters in my “I Don’t Understand It” file and move forward. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
  • It’s Under Your Feet

Today's Scripture
    For he “has put everything under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:27, NIV)

How we see our difficulties very often will determine whether or not we get out of them. When you face challenges and things come against you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and start thinking, This is never going to work out. I’ll just have to learn to live with it.

That kind of thinking not only pushes you down, but it stops God from working. It’s going to attract fear, worry, and doubt. Many people settle for mediocrity. You have to change your perspective.

If you’re going to live in victory, you have to see every sickness, every obstacle, and every temptation as being under your feet. It’s no match for you. It’s not going to keep you from your destiny. It’s already defeated.

God is going to use it as a stepping stone to take you higher. It’s just a matter of time before you break through to a new level.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that Your Word says that You have put all things—every sickness, obstacle, and temptation—under my feet. Thank You that I don’t have to just learn to live with it or put up with it. I declare that all of these challenges are under my feet. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • No Smell of Smoke

Today's Scripture
    They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. (Daniel 3:27, NIV)

In the book of Daniel, when three Hebrew teenagers wouldn’t bow to the king’s golden idol, they were thrown into a fiery furnace. To just survive would have been a great miracle, but notice how today’s Scripture describes how God works. When He restores, there’s no sign of the fire you’ve been through—the trouble, the injustice, the bad break—not even the smell of smoke.

Isaiah 43:2 says, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The flames will not harm you.” We all go through the fire—things that are unfair, things we don’t understand. In the fire, you have to remind yourself, “These people are not going to harm me. This challenge is not going to keep me from my dreams. This sickness is not going to stop my purpose.”

You’re going to come out without the smell of smoke. Things are changing in your favor right now—healing, vindication, promotion, and breakthroughs are on the way.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise to be with me through the fire and flames. Even when life doesn’t make sense, I choose to trust in You and believe that You are working behind the scenes for my good. I believe I will come through without the smell of smoke. In Jesus’ Name, Amen”
  • Your Set Time

Today’s Scripture
    “...But you, LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come...” (Psalm 102:12–13, NIV)

In the first eleven verses of Psalm 102, the psalmist goes into great detail listing all his troubles, telling how miserable he is. Just when you think he’s ready to give up, he wrote today’s Scripture. In the midst of his sad song, he recognized that God was still on the throne, and he knew there was a set time for favor in his future.
    God was saying to His people, “Don’t worry, things are about to change. You’ve come into your set time of favor. I will arise and have compassion.” In your set time of favor, God will step in against your enemies and scatter them. When He arises, sickness will be defeated, addictions will be broken, and lack, poverty, and struggle will come to an end. He’s going before you clearing the path where you couldn’t go before, pushing back the forces of darkness.

The enemies you’ve seen in the past you will see no more. It’s your set time for freedom, for wholeness.

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You that You are enthroned forever, and You have set this time of favor for me. Thank You that You are giving me power to do what I couldn’t do. I believe You are fighting my battles, preparing the way for me to step up to the next level. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
  • Content in Your Own Race

Today’s Scripture
    "…let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…" (Hebrews 12:1-2, NKJV)

It’s easy to be tempted to go through life competing with everyone around us when we see someone who’s more talented, better looking or has more gifts. Instead of running our race and being comfortable with who we are, oftentimes, we feel inferior and think, “I’ve got to catch up to them.” The problem with this unhealthy competition is that it’s a never-ending cycle.

There will always be someone ahead of us. But it’s a very freeing thing when you realize, “I’m not competing with you. I don’t have to have as big a house as my neighbor to feel good about myself. I don’t have to keep up with my co-worker. I don’t have to be a certain size. I don’t have to have as many Christmas lights outside. No, I understand that I’m not in competition with my friend, my neighbor or my co-worker. Instead, I’m going to be the best me that I can possibly be.”

Contentment is an attitude God can work with. When you focus on being who God made you to be and focus on running your own race, that’s when you’ll see things happen. That’s when you’ll rise up higher and position yourself for every spiritual blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You giving You all that I am. I choose to keep my eyes on You and allow You to work in my heart and mind. I declare that I am free from competition today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Come to the Father

Today’s Scripture
    "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]." (Matthew 11:28 AMP)

Does your soul need refreshing today? You can come to the Father and find what you need. Are you facing challenges in your relationships? Finances? Career?

The Father wants to refresh you. He wants to give you rest. Think about that for a moment. What would cause you to rest? If you knew everything was going to work out for your good, you would stop worrying. You would rest! Even if things don’t work out the way you planned or on your timetable, you can trust that God will turn things around in your favor.

Come to the Father today with thanksgiving. Thank Him right now for taking your burdens and giving you peace. Thank Him for loving you and giving you new life. Thank Him for His faithfulness! Go out today with an attitude of expectancy. He always has a plan, and you can always come to Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You now and give You my cares and burdens. I thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for giving me rest for my soul and peace in my heart today in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • A Mark of Honor

Today’s Scripture
    "It is an honor for a man to cease from strife…" (Proverbs 20:3, AMPC)

If we realized the destructive force that strife is, we would be more careful to not allow it into our relationships. It can creep into relationships by starting small, maybe through a comment or a wrong look from someone, and can then escalate into something much bigger. When we let our guard down and say things that are disrespectful, hurtful or demeaning, we’re not just damaging our relationship, we’re inviting the destructive spirit of strife into that relationship.

But when you choose to cease from strife and overlook an offense, you are acting honorably and honoring God. How do you avoid strife? The Bible tells us that love covers over many offenses. Love stops strife. It means that you give people the benefit of the doubt. You consider what they may be going through instead of focusing on how they reacted to you.

Maybe someone was short with you at the office, but they may have a loved one in the hospital. Instead of getting upset, walk in love—be patient and kind to them. Look for ways to walk in peace with the people in your life and put an end to strife!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of victory in my life. Give me the wisdom and courage I need to walk away from strife so I can focus on the destiny You have prepared for me. I love You and bless You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Always Thank Him for Victory

Today’s Scripture
    "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ..." (2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV)

Isn’t it wonderful to know that God promises to always lead us into victory? That means no matter what you are facing today, no matter what’s going on in the world around you, no matter what anybody says, you should always be thanking God because victory is always on the way!

You don’t have to wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to celebrate what God is going to do in your life. Praise is putting action behind your faith. In the middle of that adversity or tough time, start making a list of who you’re going to invite to your victory celebration. That means if you’re in the hospital, start planning what you’re going to do when you get out. If you lost some money when the stock market went down, start planning your coming-out-of-debt party.

When things don’t look good in the natural, remember, we serve a supernatural God. With God leading you into victory, you can always plan for increase. You can plan for restoration. You can plan for a comeback, and you can plan for victory because He is leading and guiding you in Jesus’ name!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for being my ever-present help. I trust today that You are with me, that You are comforting me and restoring my soul. I lift my eyes to You this day. Help me to follow Your commands and honor You as You direct my steps in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Your Future isn't Defined by Your Past

Today’s Scripture
    "…If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31, NIV)

I heard somebody say, “Don’t let your heredity stop your destiny.” In other words, don’t let the way somebody treated you, or what they did or didn’t give you keep you from pressing forward and becoming all that God has created you to be.

The people who raised you may have had addictions, but that doesn’t have to be your future. You can be the one to break that negative cycle. Your parents may have had anger issues or never amounted to much, but you don’t have to keep letting that curse be passed from generation to generation.

You can be the one to say, “No more. This is a new day! I may have had an unfair past, but I’m not going to have an unfair future. I know God put a blessing on me before anybody could put a curse, and I’m not going to let my heredity stop my destiny.”

Today, know that God is for you! Seek Him with a humble heart and break free from the bondages of the past. When you choose to put Him first in your life, then nothing can stop your destiny!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for empowering me by Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for giving me new life. I choose to let go of the past. I won’t let it define me, but I will let Your truth define me and lead me into victory in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • When Things Are Out of Control

Today’s Scripture
    "Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense." (Proverbs 19:11, AMPC)

Every day, we have opportunities to get upset, be frustrated or get offended. Maybe you had plans that didn’t work out, or someone was rude to you at the office. Maybe you were doing something that should have taken one hour, and it ended up taking three. Life is full of inconveniences, but even though we can’t always control our circumstances, we can control our reaction. I heard somebody say, “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond.”

We should always go out each day with a positive attitude, full of hope and expecting God’s favor. But at the same time, we should recognize that most days are not going to go exactly as we plan. Remember, we were created to live in peace. Peace is our position of power. If you get stressed because you got off schedule, or upset because your child wouldn’t eat his breakfast, or frustrated because somebody offended you, what you’re doing is giving away your power.

Instead, make the decision to release those offenses and disappointments so you can live in peace and enjoy the day as the blessing God prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I release every care, concern, offense and disappointment to You. I choose to keep the peace that You have given me. I look forward to today knowing that You are with me, leading me in victory in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Rest for Your Soul

Today’s Scripture
    Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28, NLT)

God wants to give you rest. He wants to refresh and restore your soul—your mind, will and emotions. It’s so easy to get caught up in the “busyness” of life, and before long, your mind, will and emotions are so “spun up” that you can barely think straight! But even in the hustle of life, you can find rest, ease and relaxation. God wants you to enjoy your life. That’s why He tells us to come to Him. God wants to take care of everything that concerns you so that you can find rest in your innermost being.

Imagine how you would feel if someone came up to you today and said, “Give me all of your monthly bills; I’m going to pay them.” You’d get pretty excited, wouldn’t you? But it wouldn’t happen until you did your part to actually hand that person your bills. They can’t pay them for you if you never release them. In the same way, when we release our cares and concerns to God, He promises to take care of them.

Today, choose to release your cares to the Lord. Let Him fill you with His peace and joy. Receive the rest that He promises and enjoy the fulfillment and blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I humbly come to You. I choose to cast my cares on You so that I can live in Your rest. Thank You for Your goodness to me. Help me find ways to share Your goodness with those around me today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Open Your Mouth

Today’s Scripture
    "…Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it…" (Psalm 81:10, NLT)

Do you have your mouth open wide today? In other words, are you expecting God to fill you and increase you beyond measure? Are you ready for Him to satisfy your needs and desires with good things?

Think about baby birds. When they are ready to eat, they open their mouths wide. They trust that they will be fed. They expect it. They look for it. They are ready for it. It should be the same way with us. We need to keep our spiritual mouths open by expecting the goodness of God to satisfy us.

Negative thinking is like closing your mouth. A closed mouth can’t be filled. But Jesus is saying today, “Why don’t you take the limits off?” Why don’t you trust and believe for supernatural opportunities?

That little bird waiting for food isn’t concerned about where the mother is going to get it from. It isn’t concerned about how she’s going to dig it up. No, that bird just opens its mouth, trusting and waiting.

Why don’t you do the same today? Trust that God is working behind the scenes. Open your mouth wide today. You won’t be disappointed. God is faithful to His Word, and He will fill you and satisfy you when you put your trust in Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking You to fill my mouth. I choose to trust You even when I don’t understand how everything is going to work out. I know that You are a good God with a good plan for my life. Fill me with Your peace and patience as I humbly wait on You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Right Now He’s Working on Your Behalf

Today’s Scripture
    “We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”(Romans 8:28, NIV)

God is always working behind the scenes in your life! No matter what you may be facing, no matter what trial you may be going through, God has a plan to turn things around in your favor. You are called according to His purpose; so right now, He is working out a plan for your good. Right now, He is orchestrating the right people to come across your path. He is orchestrating the right opportunities for you.

You may not see it in the natural, but look with your eyes of faith today. Show your love for the Father by your obedience to His Word. Come before Him with an open and humble heart trusting that He is guiding you. Keep standing. Keep believing. Keep hoping. Keep declaring His Word. Meditate on His goodness, knowing that He is at work right now and rewards the people who seek after Him.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for working all things together for my good. Give me Your strength and peace today and fill me with Your faith that overcomes the world in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • An Ornament of Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck." (Proverbs 3:21-22, NIV)

No matter what decisions you may be facing today, God wants to equip you and empower you to make the right choices. Today’s verse tells us that seeking wisdom and discretion brings life and is “an ornament of grace.” How do we seek wisdom and discretion? By making the Word of God a priority. The answer to every situation we face is addressed in God’s Word either directly or by principle. When God’s Word is the final authority in your life, His grace will empower you to live victoriously.

Verses 23 through 26 go on to say, “Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the LORD will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.”

Today, I encourage you to put God’s Word first. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as you study. Follow His commands and open the way for His grace to cover you. Let His grace empower you to dwell in safety and rest securely all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your Word which is life and health to me. I submit myself to You knowing that You have good things in store for my future. I will hide Your Word in my heart so that I can receive Your grace and walk in Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Only Believe

Today’s Scripture
    "But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, ‘Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well." (Luke 8:50, NKJV)

In Scripture a man came to Jesus and said, “My little daughter is very sick. She is close to death. Will You come to my home and pray for her?” Jesus agreed. But along the way, He kept getting stopped, one interruption after another. Finally, word came back to Him saying, “No need to come. You’ve waited too late. The little girl has died.”

The people were upset and very distraught. But Jesus said to them in Luke 8:50 “Don’t be afraid. If you will only believe, the little girl will be well.” Notice the phrase, “Only believe.” Jesus went to the home, laid hands on the little girl, and she came back to life.

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible? In the natural, you don’t see how you can get well, or how you can overcome the addiction, or how your family can ever be restored. God is saying to you what He said to them, “If you will only believe, I will turn the situation around. If you only believe, breakthroughs are headed your way!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of victory upon my life. Thank You for making a way even when there seems to be no way. I choose to stand in faith. I choose to believe, knowing that You are ready, willing and able to cause me to overcome in this life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Only Believe

Today’s Scripture
    "But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, ‘Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well." (Luke 8:50, NKJV)

In Scripture a man came to Jesus and said, “My little daughter is very sick. She is close to death. Will You come to my home and pray for her?” Jesus agreed. But along the way, He kept getting stopped, one interruption after another. Finally, word came back to Him saying, “No need to come. You’ve waited too late. The little girl has died.”

The people were upset and very distraught. But Jesus said to them in Luke 8:50 “Don’t be afraid. If you will only believe, the little girl will be well.” Notice the phrase, “Only believe.” Jesus went to the home, laid hands on the little girl, and she came back to life.

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible? In the natural, you don’t see how you can get well, or how you can overcome the addiction, or how your family can ever be restored. God is saying to you what He said to them, “If you will only believe, I will turn the situation around. If you only believe, breakthroughs are headed your way!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of victory upon my life. Thank You for making a way even when there seems to be no way. I choose to stand in faith. I choose to believe, knowing that You are ready, willing and able to cause me to overcome in this life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Choose Faith Today

Today’s Scripture
    "This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9, NLT)

In the same way that faith opens the door for God to work in our lives, fear opens the door for the enemy to work in our lives.

The Bible says that fear brings torment. Fear has no mercy. If you act on fear instead of acting on faith, it will keep you depressed, miserable and lonely. So many people today are missing out on God's joy, peace and victory because they keep giving in to fear. They feed fear by what they watch on TV or read in the news or on the internet.

Don't let that be you! Romans tells us that faith comes by hearing the Word of God. The more you fill your heart and mind with God's Word, the stronger your faith will be so you can stand against the powers of darkness. Choose faith instead of fear by choosing God's Word.

Remember, the power that is in you is greater than the power of fear. When thoughts come that say, "You're not able," choose faith by saying, "I can do all things through Christ!" Choose faith, overcome fear and live in the freedom God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I receive Your Word today which is life, health and strength to me. I choose to close the door on fear by guarding what I say, listen to, and dwell on. Fill me with Your love and faith as I meditate on Your Word in Jesus' name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys