User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Help Others Win

Today’s Scripture
    “...he tried to join the disciples, but they were all afraid of him…But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. He told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Lord and that the Lord had spoken to him...” (Acts 9:26–27, NIV)

In scripture, the apostle Paul would have never had the impact he did without a man named Barnabas. Barnabas was one of the disciples. He was in Jesus’ inner circle. But Paul, at the time, hated believers and was having them thrown in jail. God touched his life, and he wanted to go to Jerusalem and join the other disciples, but they were afraid of him because of his reputation. Barnabas stood up for Paul and used his influence to open a door with the other disciples. Paul went on to write over half of the New Testament.

We don’t hear a lot about Barnabas. Paul greatly overshadowed him. But if you were to ask Paul, he would say, “I won because Barnabas helped me win. I succeeded because Barnabas took a risk and opened a door that I could not open on my own. Barnabas believed in me when nobody else did.”

Friend, there is no greater legacy than to help someone else win. Today, look for ways to use your influence. Help others rise up higher. Sow good seeds because they will come back to you. When you help others win, God will make sure you are surrounded by people who will help you win in return.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your truth which sets me free. It is my delight to do Your will and help others succeed. Show me ways to be a blessing and help others. Let everything I do bring glory to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • That You May Be Healed

Today’s Scripture
    “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.” (James 5:16, NLT)

Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door for God to pour out His abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released through us.

Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. When we live with a servant’s heart toward others, it opens the door for God’s complete healing—physically, spiritually and emotionally.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose Your ways above my own and ask that You open opportunities for me to pray for others and open the door for Your healing power in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Every Day is a Gift

Today’s Scripture
    “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12, NIV)

Sometimes our days can be so full and busy that we forget how fragile life really is. It’s easy to allow little things to creep in and steal our peace and joy. Maybe something doesn’t go our way or someone says something upsetting. Even traffic can cause us to lose focus if we let it. We have to remember that each day is a gift. If we choose to focus on what’s wrong, we’ll miss the beauty that each day has to offer.

Today, don’t let the precious moments of life pass you by. Don’t wait for holidays and birthdays to show people that you care. Remember, each day is unique and irreplaceable. You have been given time that can be invested or wasted; hours that can be used or misused. That’s why the psalmist prayed to God, “Teach us to number our days.” He was saying, “Teach us to value every moment we’ve been given.” As you daily keep a proper perspective, you’ll gain a heart of wisdom. You’ll draw closer to God and experience the full blessing that He has for you each and every day!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the gift of today. I choose to focus on the blessing of each moment instead of allowing the little things to steal my joy. Keep me close to You always as I submit every area of my heart and mind to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • He Satisfies You

Today’s Scripture
    "They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, and in the days of famine they will have plenty and be satisfied." (Psalm 37:19, AMP)

Are you expecting to have a supernatural year? Are you expecting increase and abundance? Notice this verse tells us that the righteous, those who follow God's commands, will be satisfied even in times of famine. Even when it looks like resources are slim, God has a plan to provide for His people. The Scripture also tells us that God is looking for people who will be faithful to Him; people who will trust Him, people who will believe that He is the God of more than enough!

God always shows Himself strong on behalf of the people who seek Him first -- even during the most difficult times. No matter what you may be facing today, God wants to show Himself strong for you. He wants to make a way where there seems to be no way. He wants to satisfy you and bless you abundantly so that you can reach out and be a blessing to the people around you. Take a step of faith today and begin to declare His promises over your life. Declare that He is the One who satisfies you all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness. You alone can satisfy me. Search my heart today and remove any doubt or uncertainty that would try to hold me back from the wonderful blessings You have in store for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Setup for a Comeback

Today’s Scripture
    "For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again…" (Proverbs 24:16, NIV)

Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got some bad news concerning your health, or maybe a relationship didn’t work out. That was a setback. It’s easy to get discouraged or lose your enthusiasm or even be tempted to just settle where you are.

But if we’re going to see God’s best, we have to have a “bounce back” mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don’t stay down. You get back up again. You have to know that every time adversity comes against you, it’s a setup for a comeback!

Remember, as a believer, the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you. There is no challenge too difficult, no obstacle too high, no sickness, no disappointment, no person, nothing that can keep you from your God-given destiny. If you stay in faith, then God will turn what was meant to be a stumbling block into a stepping stone, and you’ll move forward as a champion full of faith and victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for setting me up for success in everything I do. I choose to trust and rely on You knowing that Your plans are for my good. I know my best days are ahead of me and look ahead to the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer in Time of Trouble

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me."
    In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
    In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
    In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
    When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
    When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.
    When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
    When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me.
    When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me.
    Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
    Amen.

~Anonymous
  • Setup for a Comeback

Today’s Scripture
    "For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again…" (Proverbs 24:16, NIV)

Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got some bad news concerning your health, or maybe a relationship didn’t work out. That was a setback. It’s easy to get discouraged or lose your enthusiasm or even be tempted to just settle where you are.

But if we’re going to see God’s best, we have to have a “bounce back” mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don’t stay down. You get back up again. You have to know that every time adversity comes against you, it’s a setup for a comeback!

Remember, as a believer, the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you. There is no challenge too difficult, no obstacle too high, no sickness, no disappointment, no person, nothing that can keep you from your God-given destiny. If you stay in faith, then God will turn what was meant to be a stumbling block into a stepping stone, and you’ll move forward as a champion full of faith and victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for setting me up for success in everything I do. I choose to trust and rely on You knowing that Your plans are for my good. I know my best days are ahead of me and look ahead to the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Safety in Numbers

Today’s Scripture
    "Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory." (Proverbs 11:14, NASB)

Are you facing an important decision today? God wants to give you the answer. He wants to direct your steps. Many times, He will speak to us through the people He has placed in our lives. That’s why the Bible says that safety is found in a multitude of counselors.

God designed us to live in families, communities, and congregations. We should always stay open and be willing to take advice. But after you’ve prayed about something and looked at all the options, be bold enough to make a decision that is right for you. If you’re trying to please everybody else by doing things you don’t really want to do, you will be cheating yourself. You can run yourself in circles trying to be something that you’re not, and you’ll run the risk of missing out on God’s best for your own life.

Make sure the people who are giving you advice have earned your respect as a source of wisdom. Then you need to follow your own heart in light of God’s Word and do what you feel is right and good for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life as wise counsel. Help me understand Your truth so that I can make godly choices. Keep me close to You always and lead me in the way everlasting in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • It is Finished

Today’s Scripture
    "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." (Philippians 1:6, NLT)

The last thing Jesus said on the cross was, “It is finished.” At that moment, it certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over. But I believe that wasn’t just a statement of fact, it was a statement of faith. He was saying to Father God, “I’ve done My part. I’ve fulfilled My destiny. Now, I’ve got total trust and confidence in You that You are going to finish what You started through Me.” Even though it looked like the end, in reality, it was only the beginning.

Remember, when things look dark in your own life, dare to make a declaration of faith and say, “It is finished.” What you’re really saying is, “God, I know You are going to finish what You’ve begun in my life. You are going to turn things around.

I know that You are giving me the breaks that I need. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!” Keep looking with your eyes of faith knowing that He is faithful, and He will finish what He’s started in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I thank You that You will complete what You’ve started in my life. Today I choose to put my trust and hope in You knowing that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory to every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • Expect God's Best

Today’s Scripture
    "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly." (Psalm 5:3, NIV)

Our God is a God of "suddenlies!" Suddenly, He breaks an addiction. Suddenly, your health improves. Suddenly, you are given that promotion.

When you keep your heart open, expectant and filled with faith, God goes to work. In the same way Jesus turned the five loaves of bread and two fish into lunch for 5,000 men (Matthew 14:17), God will take your faith in Him and turn it into the provision you need! The enemy's goal is to get you discouraged so you will give up and settle where you are.

Don't be deceived! No matter how many disappointments you've encountered, God can turn things around for you in a split second of time! One touch of His favor can suddenly restore relationships! One touch of His goodness can solve that problem you're facing today! Just one touch from Almighty God can instantly change your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, each day I come before You with my joys, my concerns, my praises, and my requests. I will wait patiently and expectantly for Your answer. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • Keep Seeking

Today’s Scripture
    "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7, NLT)

Is there something you are believing God for today? Does it seem like it’s taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged because the Bible says that through faith and patience, you will inherit His promises! If you’ll stay in faith, if you’ll keep on seeking Him, it won’t be long until you see that breakthrough!

The problem is that most people give up just before they get their miracle. They stop when things get hard or when they don’t get the answer they want the first time. But today’s verse encourages us to continually ask and continually seek. That doesn’t mean that we seek Him one time and then stop. No, we seek Him until we have the promise!

Today, submit your prayers to the Lord and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to you. Know that God is working behind the scenes. He is perfecting whatever concerns you. Don’t give up! Instead, start thanking Him for His faithfulness in your life. Thank Him for His promise that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek after Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand and seek You until I see Your promises fulfilled in every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Handpicked by God

Today’s Scripture
    "...[in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy..." (Ephesians 1:4, AMP)

Before you were ever born, before the very foundation of the earth, God knew you, planned for you and chose you! He approved you and called you His own. You may have been overlooked by people in your life; maybe you were passed up for a job or overlooked by someone whose opinion you valued.

But remember, God won’t ever overlook you! In fact, He handpicked you. He chose you to be holy, or set apart, for Himself.

Meditate on this truth today: You are God’s most valued possession. You are special. You are the apple of His eye. He knows everything about you; He even knows the number of hairs you have on your head. He has given you the gifts and abilities that you have for a purpose. You carry great value and significance. Don’t ever lose sight of the treasure He’s placed within you.

Remember, you are handpicked by God and nothing can change His love for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me today. Help me to understand Your love so that I can show Your love to those around me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Ascend

Today’s Scripture
    "Who may ascend onto the mountain of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place?" (Psalm 24:3, AMP)

Did you know that you are meant to rise high in heavenly places? You are meant to stand with God in His Holy place? But notice that in order to ascend, we have to make sure we have clean hands and a pure heart.

How do we do that? First of all, only the blood of Jesus can make us clean and new. Once we receive Him as our Lord and Savior, we have to choose every day to stand against the contaminating forces of the enemy that would try to hold us down.

It all starts in our thought life. We have to guard our thoughts by guarding what we allow to influence our thoughts. We can't just watch any old thing on TV. We can't just listen to any old conversation. We have to make sure that what we allow into our minds is pleasing to the Lord because what we allow into our minds will eventually filter into our hearts.

If we are going to ascend, we have to have higher thoughts; we have to have a higher way of living. Choose today to ascend so that you can partake of the blessing the Lord has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I choose higher thoughts. I choose higher living. Help me to guard my heart and mind so that I can live a life that is pleasing to You. I bless You today and always in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • The Power of Prayer

Today’s Scripture
    "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working." (James 5:16, ESV)

All throughout the Bible, you can see just how powerful and life-changing prayer is. The best news about prayer is that the same power you read about in the Bible is available to you right now!

God intended prayer to change lives. He intended for you to call on Him and join your heart to Him in a powerful union. Through your prayers, you can tap into God's incredible, inexhaustible power in your life, and be a great encouragement and blessing to those who need prayer around you.

James says that prayer can heal and restore people. Prayer makes a difference. Prayer affects change. Today, meditate on the power of prayer and put your faith into action. Stand in agreement with God and His Word and watch what He will do on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for giving me Your infinite power when I come before You in prayer. I will stand and pray. I will stay in faith and keep pressing forward knowing that You are at work in every area of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • The Reward is Set in Place

Today’s Scripture
    "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13, NIV)

Have you ever thought about the fact that a reward is put into place before anyone ever claims it? Right now, there are rewards for certain fugitives on the loose. That money is already in a fund just waiting for someone to step up and claim it. All a person has to do is find the fugitive, and the money will be released.

In the same way, God has a reward that has already been set in place for you and me, too. It’s just waiting to be released. But, there are conditions to that reward as well. God says, “If you will just seek Me, I will give you the reward. If you will just make an effort to please Me, if you will just get up in the morning and thank Me, if you will just read the Scripture, I’ll pour out My blessing.”

You may not understand it all, but God says, “That’s okay. I will give you the reward because your heart is in the right place, and you are making the effort.”Today, there is nothing more important than seeking God in all your ways. When you go about your day, keep Him on your mind. Talk to Him and ask for His direction. Seek Him because you will find Him and find peace, abundance, joy and victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for ordering my steps and pouring out Your blessing on me. I choose to put You first place in everything I do. I honor You and thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Will Multiply You

Today’s Scripture
    "And I will make My covenant (solemn pledge) between Me and you and will multiply you exceedingly…" (Genesis 17:2, AMPC)

God is in the multiplication business. It doesn’t matter what your need is today, God wants to increase you!

One time in the Old Testament, God simply multiplied the sound of four men’s footsteps and caused them to sound like a mighty army. When their enemies heard them coming, they took off running. Thousands of people, thousands of troops running for their lives, scared to death, thinking they were being attacked by a massive army, when in fact, it was just four people.

Friend, God can make you seem bigger than you really are. He can make you look more powerful. He knows how to multiply your influence, your strength, your talent. He can multiply your income or whatever else you need! You don’t have to figure it all out. All you have to do is believe. If you will release your faith and get up every day expecting God’s far and beyond favor, then you’re going to see God show up and do amazing things. He’ll bless you beyond your wildest dreams and multiply you in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for Your promise to bless and multiply me. Direct my steps, keep me close to You as I increase in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Jul 26 2021, 06:15 PM
  • Remain

Today’s Scripture
    "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." (John 15:7, NKJV)

In life, we all have ups and downs. There are seasons that are more difficult than others, seasons of testing, trials and temptation where our character is being developed and our faith in God is being strengthened. Sometimes it can feel like you are taking two steps forward and three steps back. If we’re not careful, we’ll start thinking that life is always going to be this way. Even in the strong seasons, you’ll start looking for things to go wrong.

God doesn’t want us to live life like a roller coaster. He wants to bring us to a place of stability where we remain strong in Him. Jesus said, “I am the vine. You are the branches. If you abide in Me, you will bear much fruit and your fruit will remain.” The word “remain” means “to be fixed, immovable, not affected by circumstances.” If you will just keep abiding in Him, just keep meditating on His Word, He’ll bring you through. He’ll make you strong, He’ll keep you stable, and you’ll keep moving forward into the life of blessing He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I set my heart and mind on You knowing that You are good and faithful. I trust that as I seek You and put You first, You will direct my steps. I choose to remain in You and follow Your leading in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Same Spirit, Same Power

Today’s Scripture
    "And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you." (Romans 8:11, NIV)

When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit makes His home inside of you. That’s God Himself, the same Spirit with the same power that raised Jesus from the dead! His resurrection power can bring back health, strength and life to your physical body. He can restore hope and breathe life into your dreams. In fact, He can resurrect any area that may seem dormant on the inside of you!

The next time you feel overwhelmed by sickness, challenges or despair, remember, the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you through Christ Jesus. You may have been burdened by an addiction, fear or worry, but there’s nothing that can stand against the power of God. Rise up and declare by faith, “He whom the Son sets free is free indeed. I am restored and healed in the name of Jesus! No weapon formed against me can prosper!” Receive His truth, declare the Word, and activate His power within you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for filling me with Your power by the Holy Spirit. I choose to feed my faith by declaring Your Word. I choose to walk in Your ways and honor You in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Declare the Shift is Coming!

Today’s Scripture
    "You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28, NKJV)

Today I declare that a shift is coming. Whatever you need—a shift in your health, a shift in your finances, or a shift in a relationship. It may not look like anything is happening in the natural, but we serve a supernatural God. He’s about to breathe in your direction in a new way! The enemies you have seen in the past, you will see no more. The addictions or bad habits that have held you back are being broken in Jesus’ name. God’s favor is being released in a new way that will propel you forward. What should have taken you 40 years to accomplish, God is going to do in a split second!

The shift is acceleration. The shift means going beyond where you could go on your own. The shift is seeing Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider, do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond. Now our attitude should be, “God, I’m ready. I’m taking the limits off of You. I’m enlarging my vision. I may not see a way, but I know You have a way. I declare I’m coming into a shift!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I open my heart and mind to You. I declare that a supernatural shift is coming my way. I receive Your Word, I receive Your truth, and I receive the increase You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Too Busy For Joy

Today’s Scripture
    "Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it..." (Genesis 1:28, NLT)

Are you missing out on the joys of life because you are too busy? God called you to be fruitful; He never called you to be busy. Don't get activity mixed up with productivity. Just because you are on the go and always doing things doesn't necessarily mean that you're fulfilling God's best plan for your life. All work and no play is not healthy.

Ask the Lord to show you which areas need to be cut back and which areas need more focus. Ask Him to show you which relationships to let go of and which relationships to develop in your life. Stop allowing the unproductive areas of your life to consume all of your time, focus, and energy. As you make adjustments to bring balance to your schedule, you will have room for the activities and relationships that bring you joy and peace.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, order my steps today. Help me to prioritize and to focus on those things that honor You and fulfill Your plan for my life. There may be relationships, commitments, and activities that I have to let go of; give me the courage to do so. I want to slow down, restore balance, and experience more joy in my life!"

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys