User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Light in the Darkness

Today’s Scripture
    "When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in." (Psalm 112:4, TLB)

Everyone goes through night seasons of difficulty or times when things just seem dark. During these challenging times, know that you are not alone. God has a plan to drive out the darkness—He will flood you with His light! Notice that in today’s verse it doesn’t say, “The light will come trickling in.”

No, it says that the light will come bursting in! It’s going to happen suddenly, unexpectedly; you won’t see it coming. You woke up, and it was still dark. Nothing had changed, but suddenly you get the break you need, your health turns around, you meet the right person. The light comes bursting in.

If you’ve been going through a night season, get ready for the goodness of God in a new way. Know that His light is about to come bursting in! Get ready for breakthroughs. Get ready for promotion. Get ready for restoration.

You may have had that problem for a long, long time, but today could be the day that it turns around. Suddenly, things can change! God wants His glory to be seen on you. He wants you to stand out in the crowd. He wants you to be so blessed that everyone around you can see His goodness on you! So keep standing, keep believing, keep hoping and keep declaring His Word because His light is going to come bursting in!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your light that drives out every trace of darkness! I choose to expect Your goodness. I choose to focus on Your faithfulness. I trust that You are working behind the scenes, and I expect that You will turn things around for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The Process of Growing Up

Today’s Scripture
    "You, therefore, must be perfect [growing into complete maturity of godliness in mind and character, having reached the proper height of virtue and integrity], as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48, AMPC)

One thing I’ve learned is that just because God puts a dream in our heart doesn’t mean it’s going to come to pass without any opposition. See, God is going to grow us up. He’s going to mature us. He’s going to prepare us to handle the promotion He has in store.

I think about Joseph in the Bible. Starting out, he didn’t have a whole lot of wisdom. He was young and immature, and God had to do a work in his life. Joseph probably shouldn’t have told his brothers about his dream that they would one day serve him! As you can imagine, his brothers were not nearly as excited about that as he was. Long story short, Joseph had to go through some things to grow up and be ready for the promotion God had in store.

Friend, it’s the same way with us today. You may have a dream in your heart that seems a million miles away, but just like Joseph, God can take you from the prison to the palace in one step. During the growing process, keep yourself focused on Him and allow Him to do His work in your life. Keep a humble attitude of faith before Him, and He will lead you and guide you into the destiny He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for working Your process in my life. I focus on You during the growing season. I humbly submit myself to You knowing that You have a good plan in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Accept God’s Plan

Today’s Scripture
    “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

No matter what may be happening today, God has good things in store for your future! It may not be easy to see now, but God has already lined up a new beginning, new friendships and new opportunities for you.

Maybe you’ve experienced some setbacks, but don’t make the mistake of expecting the same for your future. Instead, accept God’s good plan for your life by declaring His truth.

As believers, our attitude should be, “Even though the economy is down, I’m not worried. I know God is going before me, and He has promised He will make rivers in the desert.” Or, “The medical report may not look good, but I have another report that says God is restoring health unto me. I believe God has already released healing, health and victory in my future.” Or, you may have a child who is not on the right course. In the natural, it seems impossible. But our report should be, “I know God can do the impossible!”

Today, be encouraged and don’t give up on your tomorrows. Accept the good plan God has for you—a plan filled with hope, purpose, blessing and increase in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for giving me hope and a future. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for choosing me. Thank You for delighting in me. I invite You to renew my heart and mind to the good plans You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Follow God to Victory

Today’s Scripture
    "But thanks be to God,who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere." (2 Corinthians 2:14, NIV)

Have you ever noticed that you often face your greatest attacks when you’re about to give birth to the dreams God placed in your heart? The enemy waits until you’re close to the promotion, close to the breakthrough. He’ll strike when you’re just about to step up to a new level.

Don’t be surprised if you face opposition or go through a disappointment. Perhaps a friend whom you were counting on is not there. Or, it’s taking longer than you expected. That simply means you’re about to give birth to what God has placed in your heart.

The good news is, the forces that are for you are greater than the forces that are against you. Your destiny cannot be stopped by a bad break, by disappointments, by opposition or by other people. God always causes you to triumph. He says, “No weapon formed against you will ever prosper.”

A Prayer for Today
    "God, even when I am under fire from the enemy I will rise up and claim victory over sin and defeat with You by my side. Thank you for leading me toward a life of joy and abundance. I will faithfully follow Your direction. "
  • The Great Reward

Today’s Scripture
    “So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you!” (Hebrews 10:35, NLT)

What are you believing God for today? Promotion? Healing? Stronger relationships? Freedom from addiction? God has promised all these things to you in His Word. He wants you to live in blessing and wholeness all the days of your life. But in order to experience His promises, we have to do our part. We have to keep believing and trusting in Him.

That’s what today’s verse is saying: if we will stay in faith, if we will keep believing, keep hoping, and keep doing the right thing, God promises there will be a reward. One translation says, “Don’t get discouraged. Payday is coming!”

When you’re tempted to get down, when things aren’t going your way, just say to yourself, “This may be hard. It may be taking a long time, but I know God is a faithful God. I’m going to keep believing because my reward is coming.”

As you trust Him and stand in faith, as you boldly declare His promises, you are positioning yourself to receive His blessing. No matter what your circumstances look like, remember, payday is on its way! Stand firm and experience the blessing and reward He’s promised you all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your good and faithful promises. I choose to trust that my reward is coming. Give me a heart that is fixed on You and fill me with Your peace as I patiently wait on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Be Generous

Today’s Scripture
    “A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” (Proverbs 11:25, NIV)

Do you need refreshing today? So many people go around overwhelmed, tired, worn down, barely getting by. But that’s not God’s best. He wants us to prosper. He wants us to be refreshed.

Here’s the key: be generous and refresh others. Is there someone at the office you can be a blessing to? Can you lighten someone’s load? Maybe a family member is going through a hard time. Can you help them out? Can you cook them a meal?

Refreshing someone can be as simple as a smile or an encouraging word. Don’t wait until you feel like doing it, that day may never come! Do it because the Scripture tells us to. Do it because it blesses the Lord.

Today, look for someone to be a blessing to. Step out and refresh others; live a life of generosity. As you do, you will be refreshed in return, and experience His blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy in my life. Thank You for blessing me so that I can be a blessing to others. Teach me to be generous. Show me how I can refresh others and bring glory to You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
  • What Do You Say?

Today’s Scripture
    “I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust.” (Psalm 91:2, AMP)

Your words have tremendous power. No matter what you may be facing today, the words of your mouth can help set the course for your victory or set the course for defeat. You decide by what you say.

When you wake up with an attitude of faith and expectancy and declare that God is your refuge, you will be strengthened and empowered by His Spirit. The more you talk like you are blessed, the more you walk like you are blessed, the more you will live like you are blessed.

Your words are like seeds. When you declare favor and blessing, you will reap a harvest of favor and blessing in return. Take inventory of what you are saying on a regular basis. Even when challenges and obstacles arise, you have to rise up and say, “If God is for me, who can be against me?”

Every day, clean out your heart by letting go of unforgiveness and bitterness. If you keep the right attitude and speak words of faith and expectancy, you’ll come out better off than you were before. You’ll rise up higher and live the abundant life the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father in heaven, thank You for Your Word which is like refreshing water to my soul. Help me choose the right things to say so that I can live in victory all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • No Condemnation

Today’s Scripture
    "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (Romans 8:1, NKJV)

Jesus came to break the curse of sin, shame and condemnation in our lives. He came so that we could see things the way God sees them. Do you know how God sees you? He sees you as valuable. He sees you as strong. He sees you as capable, talented and trustworthy. The voice of condemnation says exactly the opposite. Condemnation is a loss of value. It’s the accusing voice of the enemy that says, “You’re not good enough…you’ll never be good enough...you’re a failure.”

Condemnation is never from God. The Bible tells us there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. When you embrace and declare God’s truth in your life, you activate His power to overcome the voice of condemnation. No matter how you may be feeling, wake up every morning and declare that the Greater One lives in you. Declare that you are strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Declare that He loves you and has called you according to His purpose.

Choose to see yourself as valuable, the way God sees you. Embrace His truth so that you can overcome condemnation and live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for setting me free from condemnation. Thank You for believing in me and filling me with Your vision for my life. Help me to see my life the way You see it in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Will Fight Your Battles

Today’s Scripture
    "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles..." (2 Chronicles 32:8, NKJV)

In scripture, the enemy was coming against Hezekiah, causing him trouble, trying to keep him from his destiny. But Hezekiah didn’t get upset. He just kept abiding, kept being faithful and putting God first. In Second Kings 19, God said, “Hezekiah, I Myself will come against this enemy. He will receive word that he is needed at home, and I will cause him to want to return and he will be defeated.”

Notice that when you abide in Him, the Creator of the universe says, “I Myself will come against your enemies. I Myself will come against that sickness. I Myself will come against those who oppose you.” It says God is the one who caused Hezekiah’s enemy to turn around. That means God can cause that unfair boss to take an early retirement. God can cause that neighbor that’s giving you so much trouble to decide to pack up and move. God can cause that classmate to be transferred to another school.

Today, no matter what’s coming against you, keep pressing into God. Put His Word first place in your life. Honor Him in all that you do. Let Him fight your battles and bring you into the land of victory He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    " Father, I bless You and praise You today because You are good! Thank You for Your good and precious promises. I submit my ways to You; I surrender my will to You knowing that You are working in my life. Thank You for fighting my battles as I keep myself in covenant with You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Store it Up

Today’s Scripture
    "Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments." (Deuteronomy 7:9, NKJV)

Jesus went before us and paved the way for victory. Because He lives, we can live in victory in this life and in eternity. Not only can we live in victory, we can help others live in victory, too. We can help the people around us, and we can help the people who are coming after us. We can store up mercy, peace and blessings for future generations.

The life we live should make it easier for the people after us. By living a life of excellence, we are leaving a mark for future generations. And really, that's what matters most in eternity. It's good to leave an inheritance, but the most valuable thing you can leave on this earth is a legacy of faith.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to focus on eternal things. I choose to store up a legacy of faith, mercy, excellence and hope for future generations. Help me, by Your Spirit, to live a life that honors You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • He is the Healer

Today’s Scripture
    "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3, NIV)

It doesn’t matter what is “broken” in your life today, God’s nature is to bring you complete healing. Do you need healing in your body? Your mind? Heart? Finances? Relationships? God is your healer.

Notice what the psalmist says in this verse: He binds up their wounds. In the natural, if you have a broken arm, it doesn’t just heal overnight. The doctor makes a cast to hold it in place and protect it. He binds up your wound.

In the spiritual realm, God does the same thing. He wraps Himself around your brokenness and protects the wounded area until it is strong enough to function properly again. The Bible also says that He is a restorer. That means that when He does a work of healing in our lives, He makes us better than we were before.

If you’re going through the healing process today, know this: it may take longer than you planned, but God is binding up your wound. He is protecting you and healing you. He will bring you out better and stronger than you were before. He will take you to a place of complete healing so that you can live the life of victory He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for being my healer. Thank You for restoring every area of my life. I give You my brokenness and everything that I am today. Use me for Your glory in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Choose Joy

Today’s Scripture
    "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it..." (Psalm 118:24, ESV)

Did you make up your mind to be happy this morning? It's important to be on the offensive when it comes to your happiness. If you don't set the tone early in the day, the enemy will start reminding you of all your problems and everything that's wrong in your life.

Before long, you'll be negative and discouraged. Notice that the Scripture doesn't say, "I might be glad today if everything goes well, if I don't get stuck in traffic, if my boss doesn't yell at me, or if it doesn't rain on my new hairdo." No, the psalmist says, "I will rejoice and be glad." No matter what kind of difficulties I face today—no matter who tries to make me upset—I choose to be happy.

Happiness is a decision you make, not an emotion you feel. Never forget that although you might not be able to choose your circumstances, you can always choose how you respond to them. If you'll make the decision to stay full of joy, if you'll choose to be happy in spite of your circumstances, the enemy can't keep you down and defeated. God will give you supernatural strength to overcome every obstacle you face, and you'll live that life of overcoming victory He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I am making the decision today to be a grateful person! You have richly blessed me and I am going to count those blessings everyday. When I make a daily list of 10, it will be in honor of You, in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys