User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Spring Up

Today's Scripture
    So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6, NKJV)

In Numbers 21, the Israelites were desperate for water in the barren wilderness when they came upon an old dry well. Here the people sang, "Spring up, O well!" even though they couldn't see, taste, feel, or smell water. There was no reason, logically speaking, to believe water would flow out of the well.

That's why the Scripture tells us to walk by faith and not by sight. If they had gone by what they saw rather than had faith in the might and power of God, they would have missed this abundance.

In difficult times, you're either going to be singing about the problem or singing about how big your God is. He is not limited by the laws of nature. He's limited by what we believe. You have to make declarations of faith when you're in the drought and break forth into song.

Start singing to the promise, "Spring up healing, spring up freedom, spring up abundance, spring up victory," and God will show out in your life in ways you've never seen.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are here with me, and that You are with me in all the circumstances of my life. Teach me what it means to sing to the promises and make declarations of faith. I give You thanks for how great You are and declare that the answers are springing up even now. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Feb 25 2024, 09:06 PM
  • Are You Listening?

Today's Scripture
    One day the girl said to her mistress, "I wish my master would go to see the prophet in Samaria. He would heal him of his leprosy." (2 Kings 5:3, NLT)

In 2 Kings 5, Naaman was the powerful commander of the Syrian army, but he had leprosy, an incurable disease. He had defeated the Israelites, but he wasn't able to defeat the disease that was taking his life. One of his wife's maids was a captured Israeli girl. One day she told him about the prophet Elisha in Israel and the possibility of his healing.

Naaman could have thought, "Who are you to tell me what to do? You're just a slave girl. You're telling me to go back to the nation I just defeated and ask for help?" He could have dismissed her, but he listened, and ultimately, he received his healing.

Sometimes your answers to needs and direction won't come from people you expect. Don't judge the people God has put in your life by the outside--by position, by title, by wealth--deciding who's important, who you're going to listen to. God uses everyone. Treat everyone with respect, value every person's opinion, and you won't miss your miracle.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for all the people You've put in my life and how You use everyone for Your purposes. Help me to be humble and not judge others by the outside or limit whom I will listen to. Don't let my pride get in the way of Your miracles. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Great Joy

Today's Scripture
    "And many who had been paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was great joy in that city." (Acts 8:7�8, NLT)

The great joy in the city was the result of preaching the gospel there by a believer named Philip, who had fled the persecution of the church in Jerusalem. He left Jerusalem in great distress and disappointment, but look at how God works.

Philip went from great distress to great joy, from great trouble to great miracles, from great rejection to people who loved him greatly. He didn't realize when he was forced out by opposition in Jerusalem that great joy was waiting for him in Samaria and the fulfilling of his destiny.

You may have gone through things that have caused you great pain, great disappointment, great loss. You could be bitter and live discouraged, but that is not how your story ends. As with Philip, you're going to come into new opportunities. Doors that weren't open before are going to open for you. What has been shaken in your life is leading to great joy, great favor, great relationships, great health.

Get ready for the shift that's coming.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that the times of shaking and difficulty in my life are going to shift me to something greater. Thank You that You're giving me new desires and creativity and opening new doors of opportunity. I believe that You will bless me so I can be a bigger blessing. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys