User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Dito users

• lets share our experience with DITO sim,
    connectivity, phone works with Dito, area that has and no Dito signal,
  • am now trying the DITO,
    am in Binondo and the signal is better than any telcos, it also has good signal inside our condo room, which Globe and Smart has really hard time,
    I subscribe to their Advance Pay for 12 months which I find very cheap compared to any other other prepaid rates,

sharing is ok, you can even share your data but their system is able to separate all in/out by groups, shared in data can't be share out,

I only able to use my older Lenovo phone and xiaomi 4G phones with Dito, all my other phone models are not working as they has no VoLTE provisioned in the Philippines, which are Pixel and OnePlus phones, btw any 2G phones and feature phones cannot be use with Dito as it use VoLTE for the voice like our phone connected to Fibr,

pls share which phone is goof to use with Dito, the cheapest and the best in class, am not looking for a cheapest phone that can be use with Dito,

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys