User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Smart/Sun Users Unified Thread

• san magandang magbayad maliban sa smart center, yung mabilis o almost realtime ang posting/ update sa account? 10 am pa kasi bukas smart sabay sa mall.
    Mabilis ba sa paymaya, gcash, debut o credit card.

-- edited by sem_rs on Jun 01 2021, 05:21 AM
  • ^Sa experience ko mabilis ang gcash at paymaya napopost ang payment mga 1 to 2 hours. Realtime rin sa 711.
  • @sem_rs Mabilis PayMaya coz scanQR lang paid agad and may rebate pa and reflected agad sa account mo.

-- edited by rollibee on Jun 02 2021, 01:22 PM

-- edited by rollibee on Jun 02 2021, 01:22 PM
  • Mas okay Paymaya thru GigaLife app hehe may rebate pa
  • ano magandang plan ang ok sa 400 internet hours.
  • anyone on smart postpaid that upgrade their sim using the LTE upgrade sim? I need to change my old sim from micro to nano pero systen enhancement daw sila at gave me a LTE upgrade sim so I can do it at home daw, but am very doubt I can use it to upgrade postpaid sim, pls share your experience
  • sim kit lang yun, may itetext ka lang using your old sim para ma activate ung sim kit
  • @cellpho e_for_sale66 puwede po kahit na postpaid?
  • sa smart center nlng.para sila na magipgrade libre naman cguro ysn kasi postpaid.
  • kasi system enhancement daw, then binigyan dad ko ng upgrade sim, subukan daw niya, pero medyo duda ako puwede upgrade sim sa postpaid, baka mamaya mawala signal sim niya,
    need lang niya kasi change sim size kasi nano bago phone niya pero micro pa sim niya but lte sim na

anyone know kung puwede?
  • ^same lang upgrade sim kit ng postpaid at prepaid
  • pag sa Smart center, yan din ang gamitin nila? or mag program sila ng new sim to the account on the system?
  • ganun din, upgrade kit lang
  • last question po, kung sim ko lte na, puwede parin gamitin upgrade kit kasi micro ang sim ko need ko nano sim sa new phone lang
  • ^Afaik yes sir since multi-cut yung upgrade sim
  • anong netflix plan kasama sa plan 999.
  • di naman siguro mawala signal ng old sim ko in case anything goes wrong with the upgrade sim and didn't transfer to the new sim?
  • Meron na ba number porting and Sun or Smart?
  • Sun postpaid user here. Applied for number porting from postpaid to prepaid last June 28, 2021. Smart just accepted the application, and as per the CSR who handled my request, they will try tomorrow the porting process. He said this was due to the system maintenance/upgrade by Smart.
  • pag porting same na sa number including prefix? eg 09991234567 same parin 09991234567? so prefix wont justify na if which telco? mas mahirap na if calls using promo to same telco now?
  • pag porting same na sa number including prefix? eg 09991234567 same parin 09991234567? so prefix wont justify na if which telco? mas mahirap na if calls using promo to same telco now?

Kaya dapat naka all net call/text na tayo

-- edited by Hellboy on Jul 19 2021, 06:31 AM
  • so puwede mga 0917 mag sun or 0922 mag globe? naku magulo na, dapat ingat na sa paggamit ng mga promos, baka bigla ubos ang load or mataas ang bill
  • Smart Mobile Number Portability: How to apply

<click here for link>

Requirements for internal porting

1) Government-issued ID

2) Proof of Mobile Number Ownership:

For postpaid subscribers, provide any of the following:
    • Frequently called/messaged (SMS) mobile number
    • Frequently availed subscriptions/promo load offer

For prepaid subscribers, provide any of the following:
    • SIM Bed
    • SIM card’s Official Receipt with MIN
    • PUK Slip
    • Login to: My Smart Web / MyPLDT Smart App / GigaLife App
    • Paymaya linked to Mobile Number (account must be linked to Paymaya for 3 months or more)

3) If you are porting your mobile number to a Postpaid subscription, click here to view the requirements.

Steps for Smart Mobile Number Porting

Internal Porting

Step 1: Visit the nearest Smart Store and apply for internal porting.

Step 2: Submit the required documents for your application.

Step 3: Prepare to receive notification after successful MNP process and new account activation.

External Porting

Step 1: Apply for MNP at your current network provider and submit the required documents to get your Unique Subscriber Code (USC).

Step 2: Present your USC to your preferred network provider and complete the steps for a new account subscription.

Step 3: Prepare to receive notification after successful MNP process and new account activation.

Once your MNP application is received and confirmed by your preferred network provider, the activation process will take about 24 to 48 hours.

According to Smart, there will be a maximum of 4 hours of service interruption (no voice, SMS & data) to complete the activation of your new subscription. All subscriptions, prepaid load balance, rolled-over data MB, GigaPoints, Value Added Services (VAS), and other add-ons will automatically expire once your MNP application is approved and activated. For Internal Porting, your MVP Rewards will be retained.

Smart says that there’s no limit to the number of times you can apply for number porting, but you may only be allowed to apply again after 60 days from the last successful porting activation.
  • so puwed 0917 maging sun number?
  • Yes, yung 0917 pwede maging Sun Number because of the Mobile Number Portability.
  • Finally, as of July 25, 2021 number portability from Sun Postpaid to Smart Prepaid is now complete. It took almost a month, but at least I got to keep the same number.
  • Sino po dito laging may missed calls from international numbers? May issue po yata ang smart. Kasi tumawag ako laging escalation. Sino rin po naka experience?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys