User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Users Unified Thread

• Regarding Globe Handset, kapag ba pina pre-term ko yung handset, may pre-termination fee pa din ba ito? I-full payment ko lang yung handset pero yung line tuloy pa din.
  • ano ba ang pang tapat ng globe sa smart magic data na hindi na eexpire?
  • gomo, wala yata both non-expiring data for postpaid
  • gomo, wala yata both non-expiring data for postpaid

it looks like a new sim card? is there like just a promo so I can avail of the service without losing my number? Its ok if you don't know. thank you.
  • you can port your number, we have a gomo thread on tcp
  • can you add a plan-zero postpaid or convert a prepaid to plan-zero postpaid?
  • Headsup lang. Got this sms today.

Hi! We wish to inform you that starting December 1, 2022, Share-A-Load and Share-A-Promo will no longer be available.

You may use the GlobeOne app at https://globeone.onelink.me/ej7I/G1SMS and enjoy 4% discount on buy load and even earn rewards points when you register to promos.
  • Anyone succeeded porting from other network to Globe prepaid lately? Di daw sila tumatanggap from other network to prepaid, dapat daw postpaid lang.

For internal porting naman, Globe to TM and vice versa, kailangan daw bayaran ng P400 worth of load.

Anybody experienced this?

Correction sa P400 load. Para sa sim replacement pala yun. Globe will now ask to load P400 worth of load. Pahirapan sa prepaid ngayon.

-- edited by Zaphyre on Oct 31 2022, 05:32 PM
  • di ba bawal yan sa law? if this is true then Globe thinking they are above the law, report them
    lately last month trying to port to Globe, waiting for the delivery of the porting sim but never arrived,
    an officemate filed a complaint with NTC already, lets see how many millions will NTC fine Globe.
    mga greedy practices of all our telcos
  • Tingin ko karamihan di rin nirereport kasi wala din nangyayari or kung may fine/penalties man e barya lang yun sa mga telcos. Kaya sila matapang gumawa ng ganito.
  • I am trying to port to Globe but after register on Globe switching website and waiting for the switching sim to arrive which never did, anyone also experience this?
  • anyone know new sim only subscription has any lockin period? plan to sign up anew then switch to Plan zero to get my old number back
  • ^6 mos. lock-in as far as I remember. Not sure lang ngayon.
  • thanks,
  • regrading on porting to Globe, is the online porting via their website still doable? bec 2 of my officemates tried but both of them not receiving the promised porting sim via courier, month ago already, should they go to GLobe center to port? but isn't the USC has 15days expiry? do they need another USC?
  • Globe now revived their sim only plan, starts 599,
    am planning to revive my old postpaid number, but am not willing to spend another sim monthly, too many already, just want the number back,

can I sign up for the sim only 599 then request for Plan zero with 50 fee? where is the best to request for plan zero, their CS nowadays is nowhere to reachout to, and I think stores doesn't able to cater Plan-Zero.

any tips?
  • Why not port your old postpaid number to Gomo or Globe prepaid?
  • need eSIM
  • Question.. Pinadalan ako ng iphone 14 pro max ni Globe kanina e nakuha ko na nong Saturday ung unit sa Globe center.. Nadoble ata.. May naka experience na ba nito?
  • Buy 1 Get 1 promo? hehe!
    or baka
    Free 1 Free another 1

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys