User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Moto Z/Z Force/Z Play

• Hi everyone

Just wondering how there's not yet any thread for our phone.

Recently I had my screen replaced since I already had AMOLED burn-in as early as 4 months since purchase.

Any other issues you guys encountered?
  • Much to my regret, Motorola's aftersales here in the country needs a lot of improvement. My Z Play's display suddenly went off inside my pocket and had it brought to their service center to diagnose the problem. They told me the LCD was broken even though the thing was just in my pocket the whole time. Their sales rep told me to wait for about a week as Motorola was still in the process of doing an inventory of their items. They kept on telling me that they will keep me posted, but what happened was me keeping on calling them at the end of each day to update me regarding my concern. Oftentimes, they even leave me hanging on the line.

After a week of calling them, I was told that Motorola will only allow usage of available parts for In Warranty repairs only, as the problem with my phone is classified as out-warranty (wtf). They told me it will take about 3 weeks to acquire parts for out-warranty repairs. Well, so much for this phone I used to praise. It has served me nothing less than as a paper weight for about a week now. Its manufacturers need to improve on their terrible aftersales.
  • My screen has burn-in again.

I called citylight and they told me they restructured their services and now wala ng parts. Hindi sila sure kelan magkakaron.

Akala ko naman ok na ok na ang aftersales support ng moto.

Update I went there and had it fixed again. Nakuha ko din same day.

-- edited by yellowpants on Apr 24 2017, 12:41 AM
  • Say no to moto for now.
  • Thank you everyone
  • Hi,I am a motorola user. Gusto ko lang malaman kung saan ang kanilang service center in case na magkaproblema ako.

-- edited by butangero on Aug 10 2017, 10:43 PM
  • all citylight branches
  • Mga sirs sino po sa inyo ang nakareceive na ng August security patch?
  • ang alam kopo Lenovo na ang service ng moto tama po ba? and ok lng po ba bumili ng may issue na moto z may amoled burn kung sa white screen? tnx po

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys