User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+

• After one month, so far ok naman. Dahil hindi ko pa inaalis yung built-in screen protector, medyo hindi sumasakto pag tinatap yung like sa fb, or anything na maliit ang clickable space. Aalisin ko one of these days para malaman kung yun nga ang dahilan o sadyang hindi calibrated yung screen. Other than that, sarap gamitin.
  • Nag on yung moisture indicator ko sa Note 10 Plus kahit hindi nababasa or nagmomoist

same issue pa din pala ng note 9 hindi na nila naimprove
  • Very satisfied with the Note 10 plus about one month into usage. Just one minor issue: Wi-Fi slows down from the 2nd floor of our home when I'm streaming content while using Bluetooth headphones. Read somewhere that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth share the same band/frequency, hence the slowdown. I just switch to mobile data (I seldom stream naman, unless on YouTube watching Flossy Carter or Unbox Therapy) or can use wired earphones instead. Other than that, this phone flies, from jaw-dropping display, the One UI to the battery life and insanely quick charging. Just downloaded Call of Duty: Mobile, and the graphics are insane.

Nothing touches this phone in my biased opinion, not that pathetic Google-less Mate 30 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro, nor the upcoming Pixel phones (I'm not much into the camera anyway).
  • Satisfied with the phone so far. 6.8 inches, but the width is smaller than Note 2/3/4! Would have love if the speakers are louder though. Hope this lasts until the third generation of Samsung Fold is out.
  • Upgraded from Note 8 to Note 10+.
    Satisfied user here also.
    I like the double tap to wake screen function which is a native function of LG smartphones.
    Medyo malapad lang at ang hirap magnavigate ng isang kamay lang compared sa note8 ko.
    Screen is superb.
    Medyo naninibago palang sa on screen biometric. Medyo parang sablay sya minsan compared sa note8 na nasa likod ang fingerprint pad.
    Sa 12gb ram, ang bilis ng response ng fone na ito.
    4 days of usage pa lang ako.
  • May bagong software update. Around 140 MB.
  • Okay lang ba gamitin ung Snapdragon variant galing US dito? Ano drawbacks? Malakas pa din ba signal?
  • Can someone recommend a good fast-charge power bank? Links will be appreciated.

TIA
  • Ano po pinaka ok na protective case for note 10 plus sa mga nabyahe sa bus everyday tulad ko? Thank you!
  • Supcase
  • good day po. ask ko po anong screen protector na try nyo na?
    May nabasa ako na di lahat ng screen protector specially tempered ay di gumagana finger print.
    May konting gasgas na kasi po yung sa akin. thanks in advance mga sir
  • Recently acquired my note 10+ thru smart retention (from iphone xr). Hirap mag-commute (motor) sa bulsa. hehe Anyone here using their note 10 device with dex hardware (dock with usb keyboard and mouse?

Also, may included jelly case ba sa unit niyo? yung kay gf wala included sa package niya, pero may box for the case. her unit was bought in the UK.
  • good day po. ask ko po anong screen protector na try nyo na?
    May nabasa ako na di lahat ng screen protector specially tempered ay di gumagana finger print.
    May konting gasgas na kasi po yung sa akin. thanks in advance mga sir

I use Ringke Dual Easy Wing Screen Protector madali naman sya install kahit ikaw na mismo mag install. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully. ^_^
  • Anyone here using their note 10 device with dex hardware (dock with usb keyboard and mouse?

I use the simple Type-C to HDMI connector na may USB ports for the wireless KB/Touchpad combo. Works like a charm. Been using it since Note 8. ^_^

• I use the simple Type-C to HDMI connector na may USB ports for the wireless KB/Touchpad combo. Works like a charm. Been using it since Note 8. ^_^

pag ganyan gamit parang desktop na yung UI niya sa big screen?

also, which apps and games does it support? may noticeable lag ba or drop sa framerate when playing games?
  • pag ganyan gamit parang desktop na yung UI niya sa big screen?

also, which apps and games does it support? may noticeable lag ba or drop sa framerate when playing games?

Yes, para kang naka desktop ang experience. No lags since the device itself already has overpowered specs. ^_^
  • Wala po ba snapdragons release dito sa Pinas? Plan to get this Note 10+ sana thru Smart since magbababa na ng price pag labas ng S20.
  • Wala po ba snapdragons release dito sa Pinas? Plan to get this Note 10+ sana thru Smart since magbababa na ng price pag labas ng S20.

Meron, kindly check the IFS though the ones sold are gray market dahil officially dito sa PH, Exynos variant. Snapdragon models were released in USA and China, Model SM-9700 to be specific.

To all users here, I'd like to request for your honest input.
    Planning to get myself a Note 10 (not +) and the snapdragon variant. What are the honest issues with the said variant compared to the standard Exynos released here in PH? Meron ba?

Based on comments I have read across the internet, speed-wise or performance, Snapdragon over Exynos as always though the very evident or downside daw is updates like security patches and those from Samsung will be delayed kay SD, unlike kay Exynos na regular. The thing is, this is going to be my first Samsung unit in years and I've been fond, comfortable using snapdragon chipset built phones before and would like to stay the same.

Your inputs and comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
  • Mga boss planning si misis kumuha ng 2nd hand n10, ini-honor ba ng Samsung service center ang NTC sticker lang and walang receipt, In case na magpapa warranty sya?
  • ^ Dapat pwede. Kasi by scanning the details of the unit ay lalabas naman sa system if pasok sa warranty, kailan nabili, etc. Kaya lang if based on the feedback from some users in samsung fb groups, may nagsasabi na kailangan daw may receipt and may nagsasabi unit lang dinala nila. Personally I don't think kailangan pa ng receipt ngayon. Supposedly online naman sila palagi. Kailangan lang receipt if the unit is still within the replacement period ng mismong store kapag bagong bili. After that kasi puro service center na ang punta.
  • talaga bang mavibrate ang note 10+ pag nakaspeaker ang music or video?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys