User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Powerbank Users Thread (FAQ - Page 69)

• @chopsuey

Nagtatanong ka ng capacity di ba? No need to be offensive.

Ok ba to, i mean ilang amp kaya ang capacity nya?
  • Peace =)
  • Hello. Anong marecommend ninyong powerbank na flat at may built in lightning cable na no less than 10k mah?
  • Eneloop na rechargeable batt gagamitin ko, nakalagay 2000mah, meaning 4k mah na sya?

nah, i dont think so kasi naka series not parallel electrical connection (but i'm no expert) ang mga batts so I assume its 2000 mah times the efficiency rating of the device
  • This is a usb AA charger (dumb charger) that I bought circa 2008. Yes the price in ACE was 795 pesos at the time. It also has a powerbank function. I needed a powerbank for the smartphone ( probably using Windows Mobile 5 OS) I was using at the time since I was going on a trip to north america.

As you can see the charging mah is very low, but I dont fully trust the readings from my cellphone. Although the asus 1.5 mah charger that came with the phone and the bavin on page 145 both give me 700-1200 mah ratings so its probably semi accurate. I have never seen such low numbers

External Image

External Image

I assume that any AA usb charger using nimh batts would give similar performance. Not sure if alakalines would give different numbers

BTW, I remember seeing AA chargers in cdrking long ago

-- edited by pcruztemp on Mar 26 2017, 11:57 PM

-- edited by pcruztemp on Mar 26 2017, 11:57 PM
  • May mabibilhan kaya nito dito pinas. isang AA battery source na power bank powerbank para maliit sa bulsa

External Image
  • May mabibilhan kaya nito dito pinas. isang AA battery source na power bank powerbank para maliit sa bulsa

that is probably 18650 not AA judging by the size of the usb slot. AA diameter is a little less than the width of the usb slot. And it looks exactly the size of a 18650 powerbank

External Image

<click here for link>

you can get 1 x 18650 powerbanks for 88 to 100+ pesos in cdrking, japan home or daisho. Just expect sub 1000 mah capacities
  • Nakakasira yang aa batt powered na powerbank.
    Nagloko yung bt speaker ko,
  • ok ba yung jaguar powerbanks na tinda ni K**store?
  • Okay po ba yung energizer ni king?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys