The Old and original thread had been moved into TCP archive and replaced by this new concept.
If you do NOT see your post anymore and/or the same has disappeared on this thread after reporting them, that simply means the case you reported has already been acted upon by admin/mods.
This is being done to keep ourselves informed and updated as to which reports needed action or may be left pending for further evaluation and investigation.
It is discretionary on the part of Admin/Mods as to what action to take depending on the weight of the violations committed.
What to report:
1. Violations of the site rules and regulations which includes, but not limited to the following:
b. IFS/WTB/Forum Flooding
c. IFS/WTB/Forum Trolls
d. Offensive posts
What NOT to report in the thread (click the link to be redirected to the appropriate forum:
2. Modus Operandi
3. Buyer Seller Complaints
4. Feedback Trolls <click here for link>
1st line: Title of the IFS/WTB/Forum post
2nd line: Link to the post in question
3rd line: Reason for reporting
1. Trolls, flamebaiters, spammers in this thread will be dealt with extreme prejudice.
2. The moderators can delete off topic posts without warning.
4. Due to the sheer numbers of users who post items in the wrong section, please give them a friendly reminder, if you want to help us out.
Keep all those reports pour-in. We appreciate your participation and concern for TCP.