User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony Xperia XZ

• Arrancar san po sa market? Anong store? Ung sa cd r king ayaw din hehe
  • Anong store po sa market ser?
  • Saan po sa market sir? Tindahan?
  • Sorry laggers

-- edited by residue on Jan 26 2017, 04:48 PM
  • Hello!

ano po gamit nyong settings sa camera share naman

Salamat!

Superior parati pag me araw. Pag low light manual. 8 MP(16:9) AF. SS AUTO, manual sa white balance.
  • sa japan electornic store, meron din sa octagon kaso over price.
  • di ko nakita si japan electronic center sir. lahat tinuturo si japan home center. and wala silang OTG cable or type c converter. kaya inuha ko na lang ung sa Octagon kasi sabi meron hihih. Thank you!
  • salamat @auric984

ano po mga gamit nyong casing?

hirap pa maghanap e
  • sa fb group nag XZ madaming nagbebenta online
  • may bago ulit update.. Security update ata for February..
  • May update na.. Android 7.1.1
    ambilis mag update ng Sony now ahh di gaya noon.. sino na mga nag update jan?
  • Hehe. Ikaw na lang active dito reiko. Lahat puro sa fb na.
  • ^^ oo nga ehh
  • http://www.findfitnessidea.com/gcb1000/

GCB1000 has been a beneficial influence. If you want full confidence in your GCB1000, this should be 100% secure and safe. There are many lasting guesses in that arena. There is a need to go any further. I sense that's left the barnyard by now. I know, just purchasing a knock-off GCB1000 is probably not the way to try this when check all the details before deciding on any particular GCB1000. It's just that I am severely deficient in GCB1000 experience. Please, how do we do that. In my own experience I discover this GCB1000 varies rather a bit.

http://www.findfitnessidea.com/gcb1000/
  • Bio Rocket Blast This sends a clear signal to your body that you need more muscle. Remember to get help from a spotter so that you do not suddenly drop the weight when you are finished. Make sure to get an ample amount of sleep each night. Your muscles need time to repair themselves after you strain them during weight lifting sessions. If you do not allow the muscles to rest enough, it can lessen the results that you see from your weight lifting efforts dramatically. You need to be focused on what you are striving to achieve when looking to build your muscles. Do not train for endurance and focus on cardio when trying to build muscle mass. Cardio and weight training are a great combination, but they will contradict each other if you have excess cardio in your muscle building routine. After you workout, stretch to help your muscles recover better. People under the age of 40 should hold stretches for a minimum of 30 seconds. Someone over 40 should hold their stretches for at least 60 seconds. This will help prevent injuries. When doing weight training, you should always ensure your rest periods are monitored very closely. Short rest periods are the best because they cause a large amount of lactate to accumulate in your muscles. This lactate causes your muscles to be more fatigued, which can lead to more muscle growth. Try to do bench presses and squats in the same manner that you do deadlifts, which is from a complete stop. Utilize bench and squat movements in the power rack, and allow the safety bars to be set at a certain point where this bar is at the bottom of these moves. You need to let the bar settle on this point. This helps you to remove any elastic tension, which assists you in increasing your strength. Carbohydrates are your friend when striving to build muscle mass. When you are exercising hard your body uses significant amounts of carbohydrates fueling your body and keeping you going.

http://nitroshredadvice.com/bio-rocket-blast/

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys