User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

• Been using this for almost 3 weeks now. So far stable and rooted, as 1 app needs a root permission.
    28k @ Official Samsung Store (no available color but Gold)

From xperia T2 ultra and c5 ultra, the GUI of samsung is really not for me. The XA1 ultra just came out (locally) when i got this, i did not want to risk not being able to root the xperia XA1 ultra as it is fairly new; i bought this instead.

This phone is really great for my needs, camera on the xperias seems better though. My only gripe is the GUI or samsung, and the color of my unit (old.) other than that, i am a very satisfied user; might keep this for more than 2 years (usual cycle).
  • indeed! i will also keep this phone for more than 2 years specs wise got the black color here.
  • i think the 6Gb ram made this phone a bit "future proof" LOL
  • I have this smartphone and I have not rooted this so far since it works fine even not rooted. .
  • 6GB RAM is such a beast, better than S8 with bigger screen and 64 gb internal memory. Only drawback is that the camera is not as good as the S8
  • 6GB RAM is such a beast, better than S8 with bigger screen and 64 gb internal memory. Only drawback is that the camera is not as good as the S8
    true
    my xperia c5 ultra is much much better (obviously), and T2 Ultra as well. i guess all my sony phones were better. XA1 ultra din mas maganda camera.
  • What I like about Samsung is the aftermarket service. Even though you bought your smartphone abroad or in shops not in the mall, the service center will allow servicing of the unit. Availability of accessories is also great since it is a common smartphone. Also, Samsung does not comprise the user with the essential features. Imagine this smartphone has an FM radio and specs higher than the S8 in terms of RAM. Yet priced cheaper than the it.
  • snapdragon 653 of c9 pro vs snapdragon 835/exynos 8895 of s8 is probably 4x more processing / gaming power with the 835 consuming less heat and battery consumption.

no comparison.
  • dun sa LED notification, pano malaman ilan colors kaya ng isang phone? nasa gsmarena ba ang info?
    Thanks!
  • you can dial *#0*# by choosing LED makikita mo po ung avail na color ng led notif.
  • you can dial *#0*# by choosing LED makikita mo po ung avail na color ng led notif.

red green blue lang daw bro lumabas sa *#0*3, pero may na select akong ibang kulay sa isang app na gamit ko. lumabas violet.

edit:
    ok na, was able to download <click here for link>

was able to do find out the following
    yellow is faint orange
    orange is faint red
    white is (faint) purple
    blue is blue, red is red, green is green, purple is purple
    cyan is faint blue etc.

that should do it for me ^_^
    sayang dun sa older xperia phones (circa arc S, xperia S), yellow is yellow, purple is purple talaga etc.

-- edited by ninjababez on Aug 13 2017, 04:49 AM
  • Hope Nougat or Android O would be released for the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
  • mga boss, kamusta po si c9 pro?
    okay ba camera?
    umiinit ba habang ginagamit?
    nabasa ko kasi sa gsmarena na umiinit...

thanks
  • mga boss, kamusta po si c9 pro?
    okay ba camera?
    umiinit ba habang ginagamit?
    nabasa ko kasi sa gsmarena na umiinit...

thanks
    late reply
    never naman uminit sakin, dahil di siguro ako naglalaro.
    battery life is typical 4000mah
    much appreciated talaga yung quick charge 3.0 nya
    even bought a quick charge 3.0 charge for my car, no more low batt :)
  • hindi naglalag ang C9 Pro. Lalo na pag may Greenify App. Mas tumatagal pa ang battery.
  • Ok po b for gaming ang c9 pro?
  • nagpa root ako, plano ko pa unroot, then upgrade to nougat (oreo?) then root ulit.
    any performance difference?
  • magkano napo ito ngayon jun2018

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys