User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Important: Buyer and Seller Complaints (Trading Issues between parties Only)

• Beware of dealing with this user: ashleyreia888 <click here for link>

My negative feedback is getting deleted probably because the negotiation is in text messages instead of the private messaging system here.

Bad and hassle experience with this seller.

April 26, 2016 - 1:18 AM (Madaling araw)
    Based on her posted ad on Brandnew S7, I texted her saying that I will take an Onyx Black the same day at 9 AM Landmark. Around 7 am she said she could not meet me at the time so make long story short, we had to reschedule to the next day around afternoon. The deal was confirmed at the agreed time and date. I can provide screenshots of the text messages between us using the number she provide in her ads.

April 27, 2016 - 12:30 PM
    She messaged me that she only has GOLD instead of black. Two things annoy me the most:
    1. She did not even bother apologizing. Tinext nya lang ako casually na parang wala kaming pinagusapan!
    2. She said THAT SHE ONLY HAVE GOLD COLOR around the time we are suppose to MEET!

I work at night shift so I was already out of the office at 9 am. I made the sacrifice of waiting in Glorietta mall until afternoon just to accommodate her time. How hard is it to check your stocks if you have a black color? Why inform me at the time we are already suppose to meet up?

Ang masama pa, di pa sya umaalis ng bahay. Nakakainis kasi paghihintayin pa ako.

Sana next time iconfirm mo muna yung binebenta mo bago ka makipag deal! Nasasayang oras ng tao sayo!

Dont even bother deleting this feedback. I have proof of our deal.

-- edited by mtalavera on Apr 28 2016, 04:49 AM
  • I had issue with ashleyreia888.

Sabi niya original daw uung cable at 12w charger niya. Hindi pala.
  • Please be careful in dealing with some of the power sellers here. Although madaming feedback, it doesn't mean that they are true to their words and posts. Had an experience with one of the sellers here for a brand new unit last Monday, November 21, 2016. The stated replacement warranty (which is 1 week: 7 days as confirmed during the discussion), was not true. Unit has a defect. Although brand new, the seller did not replace the unit which I reported yesterday (6th day), claiming that the replacement warranty is only 3 days. I've been a member of TCP for 9 years. Dealt with a lot of members na din. But for the price I paid, na hindi naman ganun kalaki, I have known his trade secret. I will not mention his account name. So please, be careful. Do not trust the words of the seller.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys