User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

• Display: 6.34-inch Super AMOLED WQHD+ (2960 x 1440), 514ppi
    CPU: Exynos 9810 Octa octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU
    GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
    RAM: 6GB/8GB
    Storage: 128GB/512GB internal storage
    Expandable Storage: Expandable via microSD up to 512GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
    Rear Camera: 12MP f/1.5-f/2.4 dual pixel, OIS, 2x optical zoom, telephoto
    12MP f/2.4 dual pixel, OIS, wide-angle
    Dual-tone, dual-LED flash
    Video Recording: [email protected] video recording, Slow-mo 960fps @ 720p
    Front Camera: 8MP f/1.7 front-facing camera
    Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 18 6CA 1.2Gbps
    256QAM
    4x4 MIMO
    SIM: Dual SIM (nano, hybrid)
    Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
    NFC: NFC
    GPS: GPS with aGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
    USB: USB Type-C
    Sensors:
    - Fingerprint Scanner
    - Iris Scanner
    - Heart-rate Scanner
    Features
    - Bixby Vision 2.0
    - Heatpipe cooling
    - IP68 dust and water-resistance
    - S-Pen with Bluetooth remote control capabilities
    Audio Port: 3.5mm audio port
    Battery: 4,000mAh battery w/ Fast Charge, Wireless Charging

Those who pre-order the 128GB variant will receive either a free Samsung Gear Fit or Gear IconX or Galaxy Tab A7, Nanofixit protection, and 1-year insurance. Those who pre-order the 512GB variant, on the other hand, are entitled to a 32-inch HD Smart TV worth Php17,999 with a 2-year warranty, Nanofixit protection, and a year of insurance.

In addition, Samsung will be throwing in a couple of treats for Note9 users through the Samsung Rewards app including Free drinks at CBTL on Fridays, Free Grab vouchers on Mondays, Free Dairy Queen Blizzard treats on Tuesdays, airport lounge access, and perks at Zalora, Honestbee, and Foodpanda.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is priced at Php55,990 (6GB + 128GB) and Php75,990 (8GB + 512GB). Pre-order will be from August 11 to 19 and will be available to the public starting August 24.
  • Wow free tv
  • External Image

External Image
  • Globe postpaid plan

<click here for link>

-- edited by Hellboy on Aug 11 2018, 07:02 AM
  • Smart updated the cashout price of its Note9.

External Image

External Image
  • Succumbed to Plan 999 of Globe. Currently on a six-month sim-only contract with Globe (which will end on November 5) but they have an on-going promo waiving the pre-termination fee which I then took advantage. Opted for the 128GB Ocean Blue variant.

I will be upgrading from my still-capable S7 edge (MLP 999); hope the jump is worth it!

I wish they included the Icon X as the freebie instead of Fit2 Pro. I have no use for it.
  • I'm also upgrading from S7 Edge. Pwede kaya CC sa preorders or cash lang?
  • Succumbed to Plan 999 of Globe. Currently on a six-month sim-only contract with Globe (which will end on November 5) but they have an on-going promo waiving the pre-termination fee which I then took advantage. Opted for the 128GB Ocean Blue variant.

I will be upgrading from my still-capable S7 edge (MLP 999); hope the jump is worth it!

I wish they included the Icon X as the freebie instead of Fit2 Pro. I have no use for it.

Lucky you! Nag ask ako if pwede i waive yung pre-termination fee ayaw ibigay sa akin. =(

I'm also upgrading from S7 Edge. Pwede kaya CC sa preorders or cash lang?

Yes, pwede po CC. Option nila for upgrade. CC, Cash or Charge to Bill. If charge to bill, payable for 24 months.

Edit: Applicable lang pala yung charge to bill if you have existing account, afaik, and if your credit limit is sufficient.

-- edited by ice23ice on Aug 16 2018, 02:21 AM
  • Lucky you! Nag ask ako if pwede i waive yung pre-termination fee ayaw ibigay sa akin. =(

Similar contract/plan ba?
  • Similar contract/plan ba?

Yes, Plan 1499.
  • Yes, Plan 1499.

Ahh, sim-only plan lang kasi yung current plan ko. Nag-end na kasi yung Plan 999 ko last May then nagrenew lang ako ng sim-only plan kasi nga I am waiting for Note9.
  • ...and it's here!

External Image

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys