User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• Most phone users kasi are specs based pg nka Amoled o ips na at mataas ang ppi maganda na agad sa kanila pag naka Kirin o Mediatek pangit na agad. Pag nalalaro ung Pubg ng maayos no lag okay na. Pag mataas yung specs ng battery panalo. Ipagyayabang din ung Geekbench at Antutu benchmarks para mukhang hindi sila nagkamali sa pagpili ng phone. But through it all real world performance trumps everything. Whats good on paper doesnt guarantee anything. specs count but without a good software implementation driving your much hyped SD or any SOC for that matter it all goes down the drain.

-- edited by rommellgcp on Sep 15 2018, 10:19 AM
  • you know a phone is that good if people can't resist talking about it, good or bad.
  • The main reason it's talked about is very obvious this is a forum for the said phone plain and simple. Not necessarily whether it's a good or bad device this is a forum for users who already bought the device or people who are considering to buy it in the future.
  • Just my two cents, everything is fine with poco except sa display
    I'm a fan of Mi flagships, and IIRC JDI ang gamit nila for their flagships display
    Most recent ones that I've own are Mi Note 3, Mi6, Mi8, all using JDI

Poco uses Tianma

Just search for every Note 4X group sa FB, type in Tianma and you'll now know why
  • pocophone f1 by the way is in the mid segment. hindi siya flagship.
  • I never mentioned Poco being a flagship or marketed as a flagship, I'm just sharing first hand experience with Xiaomi flagships :)
  • Poco uses Tianma

Tianma... Notorious sa ghost touch bugs sa Redmi Note 4X, Redmi 5 Plus, etc.
  • For those na nagiisip if bibili sila or hindi, eto list ng mga current issues with Poco F1:

1. Light bleed on bottom part of LCD/around notch
    2. No HD playback for streaming services (ex. Netflix,Prime Video)
    3. Distorted audio in PUBG mobile - (fixed in MIUI 10 update)
    4. Ok google not working - (fixed in MIUI 10 update)
    5. Face Unlock limited to certain regions (Need to change to HK or India for option to appear)
    6. No notification icons on status bar
    7. Ghost touch issue - (disable 3 finger screenshot gesture to fix)
    8. No battery percentage display on status bar

Ayan, if may mga bagay dyan na deal breaker sa inyo then alam niyo na not to buy the phone. Pero if kaya niyong palagpasin yang issues na yan, then get the phone kasi performance wise panalo din naman siya.

Last update from Xiaomi team with regards sa issues na alam nila:

Here are the issues we've been solving this week:

1. Touch screen issues
    1.1 MultiTouch tester app revealed ghost touch issues.

Some of these issues were caused by apps themselves.
    The issues we could solve are already solved for POCO F1. Stay tuned for the coming updates!

1.2 The device didn't respond well enough to multitouch gestures when people were playing games (e.g. PUBG Mobile) or used keyboards.

We couldn't confirm that those were the real causes of such behavior. Our engineers are still testing and analyzing these issues.
    You can help us by providing more info. Here's how you do this:

1. Go to Settings > About phone and tap "MIUI version" 7 times to turn on developer options.
    2. Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > INPUT and turn on "Show taps Pointer location".
    3. Start recording your screen with the Screen Recorder app.
    4. Use the phone and wait the screen touch issue occurs.
    5. Dial *#*#284#*#* to get the log.
    6. Later you'll be able to find a bug report in Internal storage/MIUI/debug_log
    7. Stop your screen recording.
    8. Upload the screen recording and debug_log to Google Drive.
    9. Send the links to us in the comments under this post.

We hope this will help us locate the issues you reported.

2. After updating PUBG Mobile to the latest version, the screen notch covered some of the content.
    We've already contacted PUBG Mobile and started working on a possible solution.

Updates on last week's feedback

1. Widevine L1 to support HD Netfilx
    Still investigating with Google and Qualcomm.

2. Status bar - no battery percentage display
    In progress.

3. Status bar - no notifications app icons display
    In progress.

4. Support 4K 60fps on back camera
    Still investigating.

5. "OK Google" is not working
    Originally planned to release in next version, but as there is some stable issues so we need help to text on Open beta first, will integrate in the latest Open Beta, check the link here.

6. PUBG Moble audio issue
    Please wait for the next software update.

Source: <click here for link>
  • ^May kinalaman din yata yung custom Poco launcher sa issues. Kasi sa MIUI ok naman. Nasubukan ko na rin kasi yung Poco launcher apk sa ibang XIaomi units, may bugs pa talaga
  • Unbox Therapy's final verdict of the Pocophone F1... Its the real deal!
    <click here for link>
  • sa mga naghahanap ng Pocophone, meron pong stock sa Mi store sa Ayala Mall Circuit tomorrow 09/20/18. Buti na lang dumaan ako kanina.
  • ^May kinalaman din yata yung custom Poco launcher sa issues. Kasi sa MIUI ok naman. Nasubukan ko na rin kasi yung Poco launcher apk sa ibang XIaomi units, may bugs pa talaga

So ibang launcher na gamit mo ngayon sir? May recommended ka ba? Thanks
  • ^Haha misinterpreted reply. I said I tried the Pocolauncher apk on other Xiaomi units (I have a Redmi 6A right now) and it's buggy. I think the launcher itself had some issues, unlike the default MIUI which is tried and tested already
  • nakita ko blue na poco parang may a thin chrome ring around the screen, ang black ba meron din or black na black? can anyone with black poco share? still think which color is better kasi, ty
  • nakita ko blue na poco parang may a thin chrome ring around the screen, ang black ba meron din or black na black? can anyone with black poco share? still think which color is better kasi, ty

Meron din. I have the black one.
  • dwighty thanks,puwede pic if you have time,

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys