For those na nagiisip if bibili sila or hindi, eto list ng mga current issues with Poco F1:
1. Light bleed on bottom part of LCD/around notch
2. No HD playback for streaming services (ex. Netflix,Prime Video)
3. Distorted audio in PUBG mobile - (fixed in MIUI 10 update)
4. Ok google not working - (fixed in MIUI 10 update)
5. Face Unlock limited to certain regions (Need to change to HK or India for option to appear)
6. No notification icons on status bar
7. Ghost touch issue - (disable 3 finger screenshot gesture to fix)
8. No battery percentage display on status bar
Ayan, if may mga bagay dyan na deal breaker sa inyo then alam niyo na not to buy the phone. Pero if kaya niyong palagpasin yang issues na yan, then get the phone kasi performance wise panalo din naman siya.
Last update from Xiaomi team with regards sa issues na alam nila:
Here are the issues we've been solving this week:
1. Touch screen issues
1.1 MultiTouch tester app revealed ghost touch issues.
Some of these issues were caused by apps themselves.
The issues we could solve are already solved for POCO F1. Stay tuned for the coming updates!
1.2 The device didn't respond well enough to multitouch gestures when people were playing games (e.g. PUBG Mobile) or used keyboards.
We couldn't confirm that those were the real causes of such behavior. Our engineers are still testing and analyzing these issues.
You can help us by providing more info. Here's how you do this:
1. Go to Settings > About phone and tap "MIUI version" 7 times to turn on developer options.
2. Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > INPUT and turn on "Show taps Pointer location".
3. Start recording your screen with the Screen Recorder app.
4. Use the phone and wait the screen touch issue occurs.
5. Dial *#*#284#*#* to get the log.
6. Later you'll be able to find a bug report in Internal storage/MIUI/debug_log
7. Stop your screen recording.
8. Upload the screen recording and debug_log to Google Drive.
9. Send the links to us in the comments under this post.
We hope this will help us locate the issues you reported.
2. After updating PUBG Mobile to the latest version, the screen notch covered some of the content.
We've already contacted PUBG Mobile and started working on a possible solution.
Updates on last week's feedback
1. Widevine L1 to support HD Netfilx
Still investigating with Google and Qualcomm.
2. Status bar - no battery percentage display
3. Status bar - no notifications app icons display
4. Support 4K 60fps on back camera
5. "OK Google" is not working
Originally planned to release in next version, but as there is some stable issues so we need help to text on Open beta first, will integrate in the latest Open Beta, check the link here.
6. PUBG Moble audio issue
Please wait for the next software update.
Source: <click here for link>