User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+

• After one month, so far ok naman. Dahil hindi ko pa inaalis yung built-in screen protector, medyo hindi sumasakto pag tinatap yung like sa fb, or anything na maliit ang clickable space. Aalisin ko one of these days para malaman kung yun nga ang dahilan o sadyang hindi calibrated yung screen. Other than that, sarap gamitin.
  • Nag on yung moisture indicator ko sa Note 10 Plus kahit hindi nababasa or nagmomoist

same issue pa din pala ng note 9 hindi na nila naimprove
  • Very satisfied with the Note 10 plus about one month into usage. Just one minor issue: Wi-Fi slows down from the 2nd floor of our home when I'm streaming content while using Bluetooth headphones. Read somewhere that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth share the same band/frequency, hence the slowdown. I just switch to mobile data (I seldom stream naman, unless on YouTube watching Flossy Carter or Unbox Therapy) or can use wired earphones instead. Other than that, this phone flies, from jaw-dropping display, the One UI to the battery life and insanely quick charging. Just downloaded Call of Duty: Mobile, and the graphics are insane.

Nothing touches this phone in my biased opinion, not that pathetic Google-less Mate 30 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro, nor the upcoming Pixel phones (I'm not much into the camera anyway).
  • Satisfied with the phone so far. 6.8 inches, but the width is smaller than Note 2/3/4! Would have love if the speakers are louder though. Hope this lasts until the third generation of Samsung Fold is out.
  • Upgraded from Note 8 to Note 10+.
    Satisfied user here also.
    I like the double tap to wake screen function which is a native function of LG smartphones.
    Medyo malapad lang at ang hirap magnavigate ng isang kamay lang compared sa note8 ko.
    Screen is superb.
    Medyo naninibago palang sa on screen biometric. Medyo parang sablay sya minsan compared sa note8 na nasa likod ang fingerprint pad.
    Sa 12gb ram, ang bilis ng response ng fone na ito.
    4 days of usage pa lang ako.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys