User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+

• officially unveiled

<click here for link>

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 specs:
    6.3-inch FHD+ (2280 x 1080) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 401ppi
    HDR 10+
    Corning Gorilla Glass 6
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.96GHz octa-core (US model)
    Adreno 640 GPU (US Model)
    Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core
    Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
    8GB LPDDR4X RAM
    256GB UFS 3.0 storage
    12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto
    OIS, Hyperlapse, Special Night, 4K 60fps video recording, Ultra Slow-Mo
    10MP F2.2 front camera (Dual-Pixel Autofocus, 4K 30fps video recording)
    Dual-SIM card slot (nano)
    No expandable microSD card slot
    WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
    VHT80
    1024QAM
    4G LTE
    Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+
    GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
    NFC
    USB Type-C
    IP68 dust and water-resistant
    Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
    Face Unlock
    S-Pen w/ IP68 water and dust resistance, 4096 pressure levels, gesture navigation, animated messaging, smart selection, translation function
    AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
    Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
    3,500mAh battery w/ 25W fast charging and 12W wireless charging
    151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm
    168g

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ specs:
    6.8-inch QHD+ (3040 x 1080) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 498ppi
    HDR 10+
    Corning Gorilla Glass 6
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.96GHz octa-core (US model)
    Adreno 640 GPU (US Model)
    Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core
    Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
    12GB LPDDR4X RAM
    256GB, 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
    12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto + DepthVision Camera
    OIS, Hyperlapse, Special Night, 4K 60fps video recording, Ultra Slow-Mo
    10MP F2.2 front camera (Dual-Pixel Autofocus, 4K 30fps video recording)
    Dual-SIM card slot (nano)
    Expandable via microSD card slot
    WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
    VHT80
    1024QAM
    4G LTE
    Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+
    GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
    NFC
    USB Type-C
    IP68 dust and water-resistant
    Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
    Face Unlock
    S-Pen w/ IP68 water and dust resistance, 4096 pressure levels, gesture navigation, animated messaging, smart selection, translation function
    AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
    Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
    4,300mAh battery w/ 45W fast charging and 20W wireless charging
    162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
    196 g
    Here are the prices of each smartphone:

Samsung Galaxy Note10 8GB + 256GB – PHP 53,990
    Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – PHP 60,990
    Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 512GB – PHP 72,990

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is available in the colors of Aura Glow and Aura Black, while the Galaxy Note 10+ is available in the colors of Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura White. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series will be available beginning August 23. Pre-orders begin August 9 and will last until August 18. Pre-order offers include:

Galaxy Note 10+ (512GB)

Free Samsung 43&#8243; UHD Smart TV (Pre-order Exclusive)
    Galaxy Note 10+ (256GB)

Option 1: Free upgrade to Galaxy Note 10+ (512GB)
    Option 2: Free Galaxy Tab A 8.0
    Option 3: Free Store Token worth PHP 4,000
    Galaxy Note 10 (256GB)

Option 1: Free Galaxy Buds
    Option 2: Free Store Token worth PHP 3,000
  • nice!
    Trade-in kona itong Note8 hehehe
  • Pwede na mag-preorder sa globe kung subscriber ka. Recontracting na ako pero can’t decide kung ito o yung S10+. Konti lang difference sa cashout.
  • Sa mga Samsung stores may preorder na din
  • so what defect does this samsung note 10 have now.

exploding/burning samsung note 7
    samsung s8 screen defect
    false advert on samsung s10 (sued in australia)
    disaster beta of the samsung galaxy fold

they have a knack on hiding defects, and wont act proactively to fix it, unless pressure mounts from the general public.

i wont buy another samsung - im a current samsung s10 user, and it will be my last samsung phone.
  • ^to much negativity... spread love and positivity.

Anyway i've chose to recontract with globe. Preordered the 256gb note 10 plus. Came from a capable s8 plus.
  • im waiting till you discover a hidden defect on your samsung note 10, and they will screw you because they will blame you for it and YES it will always be your fault.

me - im done with Samsung, head over to TPC and there are comments there about their washing machines too.

Except for the Samsung Note 7 recall, have you heard of any other recall from their product lines? None.

Just sharing this ...
    Galaxy Note 7 Is Not Samsung’s Only Problematic Product

<click here for link>

I will never ever buy another Samsung Phone. My current Samsung S10 will be my last one.

-- edited by jon1432000 on Aug 17 2019, 06:37 PM
  • ^What phone will you consider next? From what i can see, you are a long time Samsung user.
  • Preordered the Note 10+ din from globe. Will be getting it next week. May freebie na Galaxy Tab A 8.0.

^^ May hindi makamoveon sa Note 7.
  • current phones im using are samsung s10 and iphone xs, main phone is the iphone. one of my lines at globe has lapsed lock in period - got an OPPO. next year when the samsung s10 lock in period is finish, ill get another flagship phone but not Samsung.

the article is not about the note 7 but defect on their other products such as the washing machines and microwave ovens.

btw samsung has this on their website.
    "*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only."

-- edited by jon1432000 on Aug 18 2019, 01:54 PM
  • Same as with any other products... its not only with Samsung but almost all other companies out there including apple have that.

Well its upto us the consumers to do the research on what product and company to trust. :)

-- edited by impulse101 on Aug 18 2019, 10:26 PM
  • My note 8 has a lot of burn-in now, will Sammy replace the screen knowing it's a manufacturing defect? Or is this my problem, well I guess it is. boohuu

-- edited by wheelee on Aug 21 2019, 11:27 AM
  • between the two - apple and samsung? i will choose apple over samsung 100% of the time.

i have experienced claiming warranty from both.

apple - nagkasira ba phone mo? ok check natin for water or physical damage. uy walang water/physical damage ah. you took very good care of your phone. Ok kasalanan namin ito, merong inherent defect. wait for 7 days we will change your phone, wala pang stock currently kunin pa sa singapore. if they have stocks palit kagad..

well for samsung ganito - nagkasira ba phone mo? kasalanan mo yan, hindi ka marunong gumamit. eto quotation bayaran mo na nang maayos na yang hidden defect na kagagawan namin.
  • ^ so? stick with apple then. di mo naman pera gagamitin namin pag bumili kami ng samsung phone hehe
  • sharing what i posted in the S8 thread..

samsung S8 Screen Burn is a manufacturing defect.. in the US they are fixing it outside warranty

<click here for link>

why the different treatment here in Philippines?

if you had a screen burn with your S8 or any Samsung Prods, PM me lets lodge a complaint with DTI
  • well for samsung ganito - nagkasira ba phone mo? kasalanan mo yan, hindi ka marunong gumamit. eto quotation bayaran mo na nang maayos na yang hidden defect na kagagawan namin.

di naman ganyan experience ko nung nagpagawa ako ng note 9 sa service center sa las pinas
    bigla nalang kasi ayaw gumana ng charging port. inevaluate muna for water damage wala naman so it was repaired free of charge within warranty pa kasi. Saturday dinala then Tuesday ready for pick up na.
  • im waiting till you discover a hidden defect on your samsung note 10, and they will screw you because they will blame you for it and YES it will always be your fault.

can you elaborate wherein they outright blamed the customer for a certain phone's issue?

only scenario i remember is iphone 6 plus' bendy issue.
  • don't feed the troll.
  • It's the same guy again from the other Samsung threads!

Anyway, regarding this, it does not happen to Samsung only, there's a huge amount of people experiencing issues with Apple as well, remember the Audio IC Issue where you suddenly lose audio (Speaker, Receiver, Microphone) and your phone goes on a boot loop? (iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus). They launched a repair program for it but suddenly canceled it basically telling people it's their fault and they have to pay for repairs even though it's proven that it's a design/manufacturing flaw.

There will always be lemon units within a good batch of manufactured phones, this is why there's a warranty period to cover cases like this. If you think you've been screwed by Samsung, by all means use your right as a consumer to file appropriate complaints to the correct channels rather than wishing others to have the same issue as you.

Stop spreading negativity.

Good evening.

-- edited by iSoldYou on Aug 24 2019, 10:10 PM
  • Well this is a note10 thread...
    Just got my note10 plus yesterday and im happy with it. The screen is so much better coming from s8plus.
  • @impluse101
    so hows the note 10 plus 4k video sir ? meron bang time limit o wala na,note 9 has a 10 minutes time limit in 4k video

-- edited by axelangel007 on Aug 25 2019, 05:30 AM
  • @beanspogi
    that samsung note 9 charging port problem is actually a hidden defect something they know that they wont tell us <click here for link> .. thats why you had an easy time.. just imagine if that happened a day after your warranty.

@genobreaker
    the samsung s8 screen burn problem - you got this and they will tell you, you used the phone wrong.
    or you got drop your waterproof phone on the kitchen sink and it water seeps in.. for you its a defective phone coz the water proofing failed... well for them its always your fault... and will tell you, you swam in 10 feet of water or you used your phone in a swimming pool (chlorine is a no no)

@iSoldYou
    do you think its better to have Samsung tell us about the defects they already know, so we can check ASAP, and we can go to them for warranty than keep quiet and let the warranty lapse?

i doubt Apple will just cancell a repair or recall program, they will do that if after checking your phone had physical and water damage

have you heard of Samsung doing a Recall or Repair program? except for the Exploding Batteries - Wala

its not negativity at all - im sharing what i experienced with Samsung, and through this experience someone can make an intelligent decision.
  • ^ And we’re still going to buy Note 10+ even if you say a lot of bad things about Samsung. Just waiting for my preorder to arrive.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys