User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Help Me Choose A Phone Thread

• ^
    huawei honor play
  • Honor Note 10
    Honor 8X Max
    Huawei Enjoy Max

any other phones na kasing price ng mi max 3?
  • Planning to upgrade from mate 9..
    Almost hindi nagkakalayo price nila.. looking for better camera sa kanila dahil alam naman natin na specs wise pareho sila

1. Xiaomi mi 8 pro
    2. Xiaomi mimix 3
    3. One plus 6T

Thanks mga paps
  • Planning to upgrade from mate 9..
    Almost hindi nagkakalayo price nila.. looking for better camera sa kanila dahil alam naman natin na specs wise pareho sila

1. Xiaomi mi 8 pro
    2. Xiaomi mimix 3
    3. One plus 6T

Thanks mga paps

Ayaw mong P20 pro? Mas maganda camera nito kaysa sa tatlong yan for the same price. Downside lang yung medyo mahinang CPU/GPU.

Kung locked na sa tatlong yan ang choices mo, I'd pick Oneplus 6T all day. Excellent build quality plus smooth OS.
    Camera wise, magakakalevel lang din halos naman yan.

If you want other options naman na economical kaysa sa tatlo, just get the regular Mi 8.
    By doing so, 'can save you around 8K. Actually, mas okay pa 'tong Mi 8 kaysa sa Pro version.
    Very minimal lang naman ang difference.

any other phones na kasing price ng mi max 3?

Medyo mahirap kasi tapatan ang pricing ni Xiaomi with the same specs.
    Ang talagang nakikita kong strong competitor ng Mi Max 3 is yung Huawei Enjoy Max (SD 660 variant).

May ibang phones naman with 6.5" screen na halos ka price nya:
    Honor 8X
    Huawei Y9

Kung sa games mo lang naman gagamitin yung unit, pwede mo i consider mga 8" tablet like the Mi Pad 4.

• any other phones na kasing price ng mi max 3?

Check mo sir Asus zenfone max pro m2. This month lang ni annouce at swak sa price range hehe
  • maraming salamat mga sir. ang hirap din pumili hanggat di mo natetesting hands on yung mga unit
  • Thank you nevoj
  • Sulit ba huawei y9 2019 or any phone na mas better with the same price range 12999

-- edited by redbutller on Dec 30 2018, 04:08 PM
  • Sulit ba huawei y9 2019 or any phone na mas better with the same price range 12999

Depende sa paggagamitan mo yan.
    Pero kung makahanap o maka-timing ka ng sale, ang Poco F1 talaga ang pinaka-sulit sa ganyang price.
    Yung Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 looks also good.
  • Depende sa paggagamitan mo yan.
    Pero kung makahanap o maka-timing ka ng sale, ang Poco F1 talaga ang pinaka-sulit sa ganyang price.
    Yung Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 looks also good.

Usual gaming (nba 2k19), data (unli data from smart), streaming and the usual camera .

Target ko kasi yong huawei y9 2019 kasi pwede installmemt 12 months to pay 0% interet.

-- edited by redbutller on Jan 01 2019, 01:41 AM
  • Just jumped a bought a new phone Y9 at the laz#da sale with the biggest bargain ahehe.

Anyway @redbutler

I would advise to you to look at the demo units (in various stores) and decide first on the screen size and notch that is ok for you and your budget. (heck i even tried comparing the 6.3 in phones with 6.5 phones - and the bigger one wins ahehe)

The technology will jump again this year as notch phones be water droplet and single hole cameras in front will go out so investing in an expensive unit right now is not ideal.

Just go what you need.
    Good luck then
  • I would advise to you to look at the demo units (in various stores) and decide first on the screen size and notch that is ok for you and your budget. (heck i even tried comparing the 6.3 in phones with 6.5 phones - and the bigger one wins ahehe)

The technology will jump again this year as notch phones be water droplet and single hole cameras in front will go out so investing in an expensive unit right now is not ideal.

Just go what you need.
    Good luck then

I am also eyeing for y9.

Currently using Samsung Note 4, got this unit way back during the launch. Originally, i have no plans to change it due to the fact that its the last Samsung Flagship phone where you can replace the battery.

Until last month where i notice a screen burn-in issue.

Not sure how long my note 4 will last with the screen burn in issue.

Thats why i am contemplating to have it replace.
  • Would like to have some advice for an Android phone for my mom. Budget is around 6k. Mainly used for FB, Messenger, IMO and picture taking. Micro SD expansion is a +.

Brands in consideration - Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo or Vivo

Many thanks.

-- edited by generator_g1 on Jan 09 2019, 04:29 PM
  • RealMe C1 should be top of your list if the budget's under 6k. The catch is, it may be a little too big for your mother. Oppo A3S twin siya but it usually sells for 5990 or less.

Xiaomi Redmi 5 is another good phone kaso hindi kagandahan camera. And the hybrid dual sim lang sya whereas may dedicated slot for microSD si Realme. Check the Redmi 6A too pero 'di ako naimpress when i had the chance to play with a demo unit.

Huawei Y6 is decent but I wouldn't recommend it. Lakas maka-entry level ng camera.
  • Many thanks. Picked the Realme C1. :)

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys