User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

• @sethmartin

<click here for link>

-- edited by mcmxcdclxvi on Aug 14 2017, 11:09 AM
  • Pure Force X If market or topic . to bulk, and However it really in addition the kilos, you're to be able to want enhance the muscle:fat ratio. The things i mean this particular is that want more muscle than fat, which works back to why eating is so important. Gaining 30-40 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat is much more impressive than 20-25 lbs of muscle and 20-25 lbs of extra. In order to increase the muscle:fat ratio, you're going to have acquire into account your resting metabolic rate and your active structure. From this, you are able to calculate just how many calories you must to get buff. The funny thing is, this sounds harder to a regarding people, genuinely don't do it, but reading the nutritional about packets of food put in at home. That's the way in which most bodybuilders actually stack on muscle bound.

http://menintalk.com/pure-force-x/
  • Sino nakapag install ng framework via flashfire? Kapag nung nagflash ako ng sdk22arm.zip hindi natatapos may 1hr na wala nangyayari.

May ibang way pa ba para mainstall ko framework?

-- edited by Dyezkii on Aug 27 2017, 09:14 AM
  • @mcmxcdclxvi:

thanks. nag order na ako, pre order nga lang kasi di available yung silver color bumper.
  • ^ nice. good for you haha
  • kamusta apps nyo like FB? yung FB lite and FB app ayaw gumana yung messenger lite lang huhu. yan ang problem pag di na upgraded OS.
  • @ramado72

uninstall nyo po ung update - me bug daw po, dami ding me problem na mga xzu users.

mas maganda, run fb from your browser na lang po.
  • gamit ko fb lite

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys