User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge

• Thailand ginamit ko sa S7 flat. Meron din NTC approval gaya ng picture sa itaas.

-- edited by alien2 on Feb 20 2017, 03:52 PM

-- edited by alien2 on Feb 20 2017, 03:52 PM
  • -difference and advantage of International and Local variants
    -advantage of having an NTC approval
    -difference and performance wise between Exynos and Snapdragon

hi guys, could someone explain this to me please??? i'm planning to buy S7 edge
  • ^walang warranty kapag hindi local variant
  • difference and performance wise between Exynos and Snapdragon

you wont feel the difference

unless imo-monitor mo bawat galaw/paggamit mo ng phone
  • -difference and advantage of International and Local variants
    -advantage of having an NTC approval
    -difference and performance wise between Exynos and Snapdragon

hi guys, could someone explain this to me please??? i'm planning to buy S7 edge

item 1 & 2 somewhat goes hand in hand... NTC approval indicates that the unit is local. local units gets serviced by samsung philippines. from what i have read from the previous pages, there are others that have international variant who are willing to pay to have the service center fix their phones but were denied due to their phones not being local.

item 3, some reviews point out that exynos is the better performer overall while snapdragon performs better gamewise. but as lean_tech pointed out, you wont notice the difference between the two as a daily driver.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys