User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

IMPORTANT: Public Advisory from TCP Management

• Important Public Advisory

It has come to our attention that more and more unscrupulous people are taking advantage of online transactions to prey on prospective buyers and sellers.

We have received alarming reports from victimized members saying that they have been used by unscrupulous individuals by making deposits/money transfers to their bank account for items supposedly being purchased by individuals claiming to be a friend of a former Moderator of TipidCP. The sellers (victims) would later find out that there was something irregular about the money transfers since the source of the funds is unknown and that the person they were dealing with online presented themselves under false pretenses. It is also highly probable that person used illegal sources of funds most likely through hacked international bank accounts to be able to transfer funds into the seller's bank account.

Once again, TPC has a private message/negotiation board that is specifically designed to cater to members who wish to sell or buy items. Use it. At the very least, a buyer/seller will have written evidence of a transaction should it go awry. If necessary, you may ask for proper identification before proceeding with the transaction especially if you have doubts regarding the person who is trying to purchase items from you through bank transfer/deposit or any form of electronic payment facility. In this age, you can never be sure what type of individual we are actually dealing with online so please be very careful especially if you�re into the online buy and sell business.

Lastly, please do note that transactions through SMS/Facebook/Viber cannot be monitored by TCP and therefore go beyond TCP's responsibility. TCP will also NOT be responsible for any disputes/claims by buyers and sellers in the event that an issue similar to the above-mentioned case arises.

External Image

-- edited by ccl2003 on Sep 27 2016, 10:20 AM
  • Be wary guys, they are becoming more and more creative.
  • I was one of their latest victim.... But unfortunately they did not successful to me, in short, Di naka lusot mga alibi at gawa gawa nilang story... Muntik pa malagay sa alangin ang savings ko..... nakakatawa talaga naturingan pa Naman na ex moderator ??? magagawa Mo mang scam, all conversation had been documented........ Obviously Naman na Alam u ang punot dulo nito dahil Ikaw din ang NASA likod ng LAHAT ng Ito, and ur using people to pretend different personalities....sabi ko Naman sau on my last message.... nagkamali xa ng taong binangga......don't worry Mr ex mod. I'll text u pag punta ko ng El Nido, may be next wk or sa October...... I'll treat u for lunch, baka Naman sabhin u na Wala ako piksama,para Naman mameet ko taong NASA likod ng LAHAT ng ito .... D man lang Kita napakain......

Beware of the mobile nos starting 0929 and 0908 if gusto nu malaman nos pm me........ 0929 was using Viber na Kumari ooder ng iPhone den ang payment is thru smart Padala..........

Kaya..... Ingat ingat lang..... To know the exactly on their modus, u may called me for ur guidance, but text me first ur username on Tcp para Alam ko Naman Po sinu kausap ko...or u may directly pm our moderators...

-- edited by ashleyreia888 on Sep 27 2016, 02:23 PM
  • up

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys