User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Huawei Mate 10/Pro/Porsche Design Thread

• Unlike other Android UIs, minimal to none ang lag sa EMUI ni Huawei. I can say that after my experience with P9, Mate 10 and now the Mate 20 Pro. Its the very reason why I ditched Samsung as a brand coz even its so-called flagships do lag after a couple of months which is not the case with EMUI. Hth.
  • Unlike other Android UIs, minimal to none ang lag sa EMUI ni Huawei. I can say that after my experience with P9, Mate 10 and now the Mate 20 Pro. Its the very reason why I ditched Samsung as a brand coz even its so-called flagships do lag after a couple of months which is not the case with EMUI. Hth.

Thank you sir. Very helpful. One last question, any ideas how I can transfer my iphone data to android? Yung one click transfer. I did search via google and mostly mga softwares you need to pay for it para makuha yung full features.
  • @choypaul8

You may use the built-in Phone Clone app ni Huawei di ko pa kasi na-try talaga pero it should work but you should use a USB TYPE-C to USB adapter so you can connect your Iphone sa Huawei phone. May option sya na gagawin mo new phone si Huawei and old phone si Apple.

-- edited by ccl2003 on Jan 14 2019, 04:41 PM
  • You may use the built-in Phone Clone app ni Huawei di ko pa kasi na-try talaga pero it should work but you should use a USB TYPE-C to USB adapter so you can connect your Iphone sa Huawei phone. May option sya na gagawin mo new phone si Huawei and old phone si Apple.

Thank you very much sir! Will share my experience here once I've decided to switch to Mate 20. :)
  • solid ang mate 10 sa android pie lalong bumilis. yung camera kahit wala akong talent ang ganda ng shots. :D
  • yep, IMHO smoother sa android 9.0 ang mate 10 pro, plus, chargers with QC 3.0 now display "quick charging" when used... dati charging lang.
    Kudos to Huawei for updating our 2017 flagship units to Pie ahead of Samsung's 2018 flagships. My Galaxy S9 and Note 9 are still on Oreo till now :-(
  • When my Mate 20 is locked and I received messages via text/fb messenger/whatsapp/viber, it only shows the name of the app sa notification. Wala bang way to show the name of the person that sent me that message without showing the message content? Para lang alam ko sino nagmessage pero I don't need to know yung laman ng message. I checked notifications and below are my settings.

External Image

External Image
  • Worth it pa ba bumili ng brand new Mate 10 Pro?
  • up!
  • IMHO, worth it pa rin bumili ng mate 10 pro.After one year of use, wala pa ring lag, crisp pics, at very solid battery. Pag titingin ka ng reviews ng mga bagong cp, isa pa rin sa top performers sa charts nila ang mate 10 pro.
    Sadly, kinailangan ng tito ko ng capable na cp, so i sold him mine cheap, since may backup naman ako na s9.

-- edited by mercuryjam on Feb 22 2019, 06:03 PM
  • Thanks tukayo
  • @jam23, bro how much ngayon bnew mate 10 pro? with warranty. Store?

-- edited by srkid on Feb 23 2019, 10:07 AM
  • okay pa kaya bumili ng mate 10 na brand new?
  • Ok pa naman solid pa rin yan
    Or go with the Pro version
  • Ok pa si mate 10 pro. Got a mate 20 pro pero hindi ko masyado mafeel difference nila in terms of speed and battery life.
  • got a second hand mate 10 pro. battery life superb and okay din ung audio quality niya for me using the dongle.

camera is ganun pa din parang naka oil painting or beauty mode something kahit naka off naman. lol
  • Mga master, ano ba pandikit sa back cover ng mate 10? Umangat kasi yung sakin. Di ko alam kung pano. Basta nakita ko na lang nakaangat na yung sa isang kanto nya.
  • ^^ Di kaya battery slowly bloating?
  • Di ko lang alam sir. Ayaw ko totally buksan at baka di ko maibalik.
    Tsaka ko na siguro buksan ng tuluyan pag may pandikit na. Di ko alam kung ano pandikit sa kanya eh.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys