User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

OnePlus 7 / 7 Pro

• officially unveiled

<click here for link>

OnePlus 7 Pro specs

Body: Dual-Gorilla Glass 5 panes with metal chassis; Aurora Blue, Almond , Mirror Gray
    Screen: 6.67" Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 3120x1440px resolution (516 ppi); 19.5:9 aspect ratio; sRGB + DCI-P3 support
    Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, octa-core CPU (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485); Adreno 640 GPU
    Memory: 6GB, 8GB or 12GB LPDDR4X RAM; 128GB or 256GB 2-lane UFS 3.0 storage, non-expandable
    Cameras: Main - 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, PDAF and LaserAF; Telephoto - 8MP with f/2.4 aperture, OIS and 3X zoom; Ultra-wide - 16MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and 117-degree field-of-view; Dual LED Flash; Video recording: 2160p @ 60 fps, 1080p @ 240 fps, 720p @ 480 fps
    Selfie cam: Motorized Pop-up 16MP fixed focus with f/2.0 aperture; 1080p @ 30fps
    Battery: 4,000 mAh; Warp Charge 30W proprietary standard
    Connectivity: Dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Dual band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0 + LE; NFC; USB-Type C; Audio via USB-C
    Misc: in-display optical fingerprint scanner; dual stereo loudspeakers; X-axis Haptic Vibration

The OnePlus 7 Pro is the company�s most premium phone to date and most expensive, too. The phone will be available on May 17 in Almond, Nebula Blue, and Mirror Gray colors through OnePlus.com starting at US$ 669 for the 6GB+128GB variant. The 8GB+256GB model will go for US$ 699, while the top-dog 12GB+256GB version is at US$ 749.

$669 so around PHP 35k ang base model dito ng 7 Pro

parang halos similar lang sila 7 at 6T except of course the chipset

-- edited by kewlblew on May 15 2019, 08:20 AM
  • available na ba?
  • available na daw yung 8 and 6gb sa digital walker sm annex
  • Just got mine 8/256 from the official distributor. This thing is just blazing fast!
  • Flagship na siya hindi na killer. ='(
  • @coffee99 sir hows the oneplus pro compared to your old phone or any phone. Highly appreciate any info for camera, size and battery life. Thanks
  • @jlm I've got the phone on the release date after contemplating between s10+, so about 10 days of heavy use. The phone is fast, snappy and butter. 90hrz refresh rate is real. Coming from s8, battery was way better, getting around 7-10hrs SOT. The phone is a bit heavy compared with s8 plus. The screen is big and very bright, comparable to s10 +. I have not tested the camera thoroughly (3 camera modules). But for basic use, it was just ok, definitely not much better than my wife's iphone XR. But Oneplus had 2 updates already to calibrate the camera.
  • Guys san kau nakabili ng tempered glass ng 7 pro? Yung full sana kasama ung curve.
  • Got my 12GB blue color variant with PHP equivalent of 44,130. It has Chinese ROM but converted to Global ROM by the seller. Though I felt that the Chinese ROM is much better than the Global ROM as I tested first before it was conerted, it's good to have the niceties of Google apps pre-installed. The screen protector is nice enough for me not to go immediately to tempered glass but ordered online anyways for the TG specially the privacy TG. The features I need are pretty much in the phone, just need to get used to with the gesture controls. Tried dipping it in the pitcher for almost a minute, and whoo, the online reviewers are pretty much spot on.
  • ^ you did what!
    kahit na water proof pa yan I would let electronics & water have a separate world hehehe
  • got mine yesterday,, OP7 Pro, 8/128GB :) happy with it,.. good upgrade from a 2 yr old. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI..:)
  • @wheelee: Not a problem with me. Still working in excellent condition!
  • i got the oneplus 7 non pro... super mura na sya now here in SG .. SGD599 .. sold my XR im having issue sa wifi ng XR super hina short distance... kahit LTE intermittent .. much better ang oneplus 7 reception.

will wait till lumabas ang IPhone 11 if back to qualcomm na ang apple..
    kahit ang ipad air 3 medyo spotty ang signal.
  • sino naka android 10 sa inyo?
  • coffee99 Send Message View User Items on September 30, 2019 10:36 AM

sino naka android 10 sa inyo?

ako.. via oxygen updater.. okay naman
  • meron poba double tap to turn on/ off the screen feature?
  • @flocing meron po sir
  • diba kayo nabibigatan sa phone na ito?

-- edited by wheelee on Jan 02 2023, 07:09 PM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys