User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Help

• Guys, please help

Im having problem with my Mi Band 4. Notifications like sms/calls/apps alert are not syncing. Tried re installing Mi Fit app but still the same.

Thank you
  • But it's paired properly with your phone?
  • What phone are you using it with? I have an iP8+ and notifications (except for SMS) work just fine.

Love this band by the way. One week in, and I still have 67%. That's with notifications and the band vibrating every time.
  • But it's paired properly with your phone?

- Yes connected naman sya properly.

What phone are you using it with? I have an iP8+ and notifications (except for SMS) work just fine.

Love this band by the way. One week in, and I still have 67%. That's with notifications and the band vibrating every time.

Im using iXs, kinda weird since the other day biglang nagnotify while someone's trying to call me, but after that wala na ult notif. Tsk
    Okay naman ang miband 3 ko before even sms is working. Im currently using iOS 13 beta ver, does it affect the performance ?

Thank you :)

-- edited by rockie02214 on Jul 03 2019, 03:45 AM
  • Im using iXs, kinda weird since the other day biglang nagnotify while someone's trying to call me, but after that wala na ult notif. Tsk
    Okay naman ang miband 3 ko before even sms is working. Im currently using iOS 13 beta ver, does it affect the performance ?

Thank you :)

Not working rin sakin, unfortunately. Although I'm not on beta.
  • Not working rin sakin, unfortunately. Although I'm not on beta.

Naku... sana naman mafix ng update tong issue. mukhang may prob connecting to iOS tong mi band 4. :(

Tried connecting sa Android phone and it runs smooth naman.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys