User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread.

• His Plan for You Remains

Today’s Scripture
    "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."(1 John 1:9, ESV)

No matter where you’ve been, no matter what you’ve done, realize today that your destiny supersedes your mistakes. When God designed the plan for your life, it wasn’t dependent on you being perfect, never making a mistake, or never taking a wrong turn. No, God knew we would all make mistakes. He knows how to get you back on track no matter where you are in life. Just like there are many routes on a map, God has a plan to help you reach your destination. He has detours, shortcuts and bypasses. He has already calculated the entire route for your life.

Today, if you’re feeling like you’ve blown it, if you feel like you are too old, too far gone or too far off track, know that nothing you’ve done, no mistake that you’ve made—or ever will make—is a surprise to God. He’s already got it figured out. He’s arranged a comeback for every setback! He has grace for every weakness. He has mercy for every failure. Receive it today and move forward with boldness into the destiny He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You’ve given me. Thank You for keeping me on track and ordering my steps. I repent today for any disobedience that has caused me to get off course. Keep me close to You always as I set my love on You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Marked Moments

Today’s Scripture
    "…time and chance happen to them all."(Ecclesiastes 9:11, AMPC)

Before the foundation of the world, God laid out a plan for your life. He created you with a purpose, for a purpose, and He created you to be successful! He has marked moments already laid out that are going to come across your path. These moments are not ordinary. They are destiny-altering moments. They are designed to thrust you years ahead.

Ecclesiastes tells us that time and chance come together for every person. That means you will have opportunities to meet the right people, opportunities to advance in your career, and opportunities to fulfill your dreams. God has already prearranged for you times of increase, promotion and blessing.

Today, open your eyes of faith and see the good things God has in store for your future. Thank Him for what He’s doing and what He’s about to do. Thank Him for divine connections and marked moments because He is ready and willing to fulfill every dream and desire He’s placed within your heart!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for marked moments and divine opportunities in my life. I trust that You are working behind the scenes no matter what the circumstances look like. I choose today to keep my heart and mind focused on Your goodness, knowing that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek after You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Living the Full Life

Today’s Scripture
    "The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness of it…"(Psalm 24:1, AMP)

God wants you to live an abundant and satisfied life! He wants you to enjoy the fullness of the earth and experience His goodness everywhere you go.

It’s easy for people to get stuck in a rut, doing the same thing the same way all the time. But when you open yourself to new people, new experiences and new ideas, you are making room for God to reveal Himself to you and work in different ways in your life. When you stretch yourself, you increase your abilities, and you increase your influence in the world around you.

This week, make the decision to explore something new. Take a different route home from work. Try something new on the menu at lunch. Be open to new people who may not necessarily look like you or act like you. Let God direct and broaden your horizons. Look for new opportunities to grow and stretch so you can live the full, satisfied life the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I open my heart and mind to You today. I ask that You help me broaden my perspective. Give me courage to step out of my comfort zone so I can experience the full life You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • He Makes All Things New

Today’s Scripture
    "And the one sitting on the throne said, 'Look, I am making everything new!"(Revelation 21:5, NLT)

Can you remember the time when you first discovered a big dream in your heart? Maybe you were determined to excel in your career or as a parent, or maybe you were focused on deepening your walk with the Lord. You probably started out with enthusiasm, but maybe things got a little difficult or didn’t happen as quickly as you would have liked. Oftentimes, when things don’t go as planned, people decide, “I’m just going to settle here. It’s not exactly what I wanted, but at least it’s good enough.”

In this new season, recognize that you were made for more than “good enough.” You were made to increase, to excel, to grow and stretch. Why don’t you take a step of faith this year and embrace the new life He came to give you? Not only does Christ offer new life in eternity, but He offers new life here on earth. Why don’t you pick up those dreams and be determined to see them through? It’s a new day, and He is making everything new in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for this new day. Thank You for the opportunity to begin again. I choose to press forward and keep believing for the dreams and desires You’ve placed in my heart. I trust You today with everything that I am in Jesus’ name. Amen"
  • Get Your Joy Back!

Today’s Scripture
    "Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, NLT)

Did you know that it's God’s will for you to be joyful always? God wants you to be happy and carefree. He wants you to love your life no matter what your circumstances look like.

In fact, when you have joy in the midst of difficult circumstances, it’s the evidence that you have faith and trust that God is going to bring you through.

God’s supernatural joy is strength. When you have His joy, you can stand strong no matter what’s going on around you. You might say, “I’m just not a real jovial person. I’m more serious. I never laugh much.”

I realize God made us all differently, but you can train yourself to laugh more.

I read where the average child laughs over 200 times a day, but the average adult only laughs 4 times a day. What happened?

We’ve allowed the pressures of life, stress and responsibilities to steal our joy.

Make the decision today to get your joy back. Decide that you are going to look beyond your problems and look to God to see you through.

Ask Him every day to fill you with His supernatural peace and joy so that you can live in His strength and victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly receive Your Word today. I choose to open my heart to You and invite You to fill me with Your joy and strength. Thank You for showing me Your goodness and empowering me with Your grace. I bless You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Constant Gratitude

Today’s Scripture
    "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!"(1 Chronicles 16:34, ESV)

What are you grateful for today? Are you grateful for His love, mercy and kindness? Are you grateful for the sun that shines and brings us a new day? Are you thankful for the gift of eternal life?

Gratefulness is a powerful force in the life of the believer. No matter what may be happening in the world around you, you can always find something to thank God for. Gratefulness and faith go hand in hand. When we are grateful, it shows that our faith is in Him. We can thank Him for what He's done in the past and what He will do in the future!

Remember, faith pleases God; it causes Him to move on your behalf. Work to develop an attitude of constant gratitude and give thanks to the Lord for His goodness. As you do, you’ll experience His mercy and loving-kindness in greater ways and move forward into the blessing and victory He has prepared for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I declare my thanks to You for all You have done in my life. Help me see Your hand of blessing as I continually acknowledge and praise You for all You have done in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Hidden in Him

Today’s Scripture
    "For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock."(Psalm 27:5, NIV)

What an amazing promise we have that when we seek God and serve Him with our whole hearts, He will hide us in His shelter. That means you can be so connected to God that you are invisible to the enemy! You are hidden in Him! No matter what is happening around you, you can have strength, confidence and rest. Challenges may come your way, but you won’t be worried about them. You know that, ultimately, things are going to work out for your good. You know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

People may be talking, trying to make you look bad, but you don’t even give it a second thought. You know that your future is too bright to be distracted. You know they don’t control your destiny. You just keep on being your best, walking in integrity, meditating on the Word and worshiping throughout the day so you can stay hidden in Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Mold me into Your image and keep me hidden in You. I bless You and praise You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Daily Benefits

Today’s Scripture
    "Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits…"(Psalm 68:19, NKJV)

This morning when you woke up, what was the first thing that went through your mind? Maybe you have a deadline to meet or a big appointment at work. Maybe you are facing a challenge or going through a difficulty in a relationship that seems to consume your thoughts. Today, be encouraged. Instead of focusing on what your circumstances have to offer, focus on what God has to offer you. His mercies are new every morning, and His compassion never fails. He has victory in store for you today; He has provision in store for you today; He has joy in store for you today, and He has peace in store for you today. He daily loads you with blessing!

The key to accessing these daily benefits is setting your focus in the right direction. You can’t wait to see how you feel, what kind of mood your spouse is in, what the traffic is like or what the stock market is doing. No, you have to choose to set your focus by saying, “This is going to be a great day. I am blessed and cannot be cursed! I know God is directing my steps. Something good is going to happen to me today!” Set your mind on Him and receive His daily benefits!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to focus on You. I open my heart and mind to receive Your daily benefits. Show me ways to be a blessing to others and a good example of Your love in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Attitude in Adversity

Today’s Scripture
    “Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ.”(Philippians 2:5, TLB)

There’s an old saying that “attitude determines altitude.” In other words, a positive, faith-filled attitude will cause you to rise higher in life, but a negative, self-critical attitude will only drag you down.

When we face adversity, our attitude affects the outcome. Are we going to treat people right even when we’re being mistreated? Are we going to stay full of joy even when the bottom falls out?

So many people get all bent out of shape and start complaining when things don’t go their way, but that kind of attitude only closes the door to God’s miracle-working power. The Bible says that faith is what pleases God.

Understand that He’s trying to work in your life. He’s trying to get you prepared for promotion, but you’ve got to stay on His side. You’ve got to stand strong and fight that good fight of faith!

If you are going through a difficult time today, I encourage you to keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Start thanking God for bringing you through to the other side.

As you stand strong, I believe you’ll rise higher. I believe you’ll come out stronger and wiser, and you will continue moving forward in the abundant life God has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I choose to have a positive, faith-filled attitude. I choose to bless You and trust You even when things don’t make sense in my natural mind. I know You have a good plan for me and trust that You are working all things out for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

-- edited by slasherX on Mar 27 2017, 06:49 AM
  • You Were Not an Accident

Today’s Scripture
    "I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb..."(Jeremiah 1:5, NLT)

God knew you before you were even born. What an amazing thought! He saw your unformed substance and said, “I have a purpose for this life. I have good plans for them!”

Then He breathed His life into you and sent you through your mother and father. They may have had issues, but that doesn’t have to stop you from becoming all that God intended for you to be. You have been handpicked by Almighty God to be here at this time in history!

Sometimes we hear parents say, “We weren’t expecting this child. They were a surprise. They were an accident.”

No, that child may have been a surprise to the parents, but they weren’t a surprise to Almighty God. No child can be born without God breathing His life into them.

You may think, “Well, I was unwanted. I was an unplanned pregnancy.” No, you wouldn’t be here if God didn’t give life to your seed.

In God’s eyes, there is no such thing as being illegitimate. Remember, He knew you before you were ever born! Find confidence in His love knowing that you are a person of destiny, and you are part of His mighty plan!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for choosing me before I was ever born. Thank You for knowing me and revealing Yourself to me. I trust that You are working in my life today, even when I can't see it. I stand in faith knowing that You have a mighty plan for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Choosing Your Heavenly Heritage

Today’s Scripture
    "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."(Ezekiel 36:26, NIV)

In life, we all have negative things happen to us. We go through situations that are unfair.

I know people who were raised in an unhealthy environment. Their parents had issues, and now it's making it much more difficult on them.

But here is what I've learned: when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, He gives you a new heart. In other words, your bloodline changes.

No longer are you subject to your earthly heritage, you become subject to your heavenly heritage! His spiritual blessing always overrides the curse in the natural realm.

When you understand who you are and what God has already done, then no matter what someone else has done, no matter how unfair it was, no matter how you were raised, you won't get bitter. You won't live with a chip on your shoulder. You realize that nothing can stop you from fulfilling your God-given destiny!

Today, remember you came from Almighty God. He gave you life. When you choose Him, you are choosing your heavenly heritage of blessing and eternal, abundant life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, so that I may be saved. Today I surrender every area of my life to You. Have Your way in me; let Your will be done in my life. Thank You for making me new in Jesus' name. Amen"
  • In All Your Ways

Today’s Scripture
    "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."(Proverbs 3:6, NKJV)

Do you need direction in your life? The first question we need to ask ourselves is, “Am I acknowledging God in all my ways?” In other words, is He first place in your life?

All throughout the day, we should be acknowledging God, asking for His help, seeking His wisdom, following His commands and thanking Him for His goodness.

In the morning, we should wake up and say, “Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I commit this day, my plans and my future into Your hands.”

When you start the day like this, you are acknowledging God. He promises to crown your day with success. When you are driving on the freeway say, “Father, thank You for keeping me safe.” At the office say, “Lord, help me to be focused and productive today.” At home, “Father, bless my children.” Before you go to bed, “Lord, thank You for a good night’s rest.”

When you’re acknowledging Him in all your ways, He promises to direct your paths. He promises to lead and guide you into paths of peace, joy and everlasting life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I acknowledge You in everything I do. I invite You to direct my steps and search my heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Keep me close to You always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Get Filled Up!

Today’s Scripture
    "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."(Matthew 5:6, NIV)

Sometimes, it’s easy to get wrapped up in taking care of the people around us. You may find that you’re always giving, taking care of the children, working overtime at the office, or helping that friend who is struggling. And that’s all good. But if you’re not careful, you can end up feeling rundown.

That’s why you have to take time every day to get filled back up. Your first priority should be taking care of yourself and making time to get into the presence of Jesus. Throughout scripture, we see that in God’s presence, there is fullness of joy, fullness of peace, and fullness of victory. In His presence, you’re refreshed and restored. That’s why it’s so important to take time every day to read your Bible and meditate on His promises. We have to be diligent to have quiet time with Him.

Today, take time to get alone with God and just say, “God, I love You today. Thank You for my life, for my family, for the opportunities You’ve given me. Lord, I know every good thing comes from You.” When you live like that, with your heart connected to His, you’ll be refreshed, restored and filled up for the journey of life ahead!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank you for filling me with Your strength. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, so that I can be righteous in You. I hunger for Your truth and seek You first. Draw me to You and keep me close to You always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Vital Necessity

Today’s Scripture
    "Set your mind and heart to seek (inquire of and require as your vital necessity) the Lord your God..."(1 Chronicles 22:19, AMPC)

What things do you consider to be a vital necessity in your life? What can't you live without? Most people might immediately think of food, water and shelter. Yes, you need those things to exist, but we can't really live unless our minds and hearts are set on seeking the Lord. Sure, you can exist without Him, but what would be the point? Besides, you are called to more than just mere existence; you are called to live — to thrive — to enjoy your life abundantly!

Today and everyday, set your mind and heart on seeking the Lord! Write down your favorite scriptures and commit them to memory. Whenever you can, think about those verses. Meditate on God and His infinite love. When you require the Lord as a vital necessity, you will truly live and enjoy the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to set my mind on You. I seek You with my whole heart. Show me Your love and character today. Show me Your ways that I may walk and live close to You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Focus on What You Have

Today’s Scripture
    "Here is what I have seen: It is good and fitting for one to eat and drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labor in which he toils under the sun all the days of his life which God gives him; for it is his heritage."(Ecclesiastes 5:18, NKJV)

The scripture talks about how God has given us the power to enjoy what is allotted and appointed to us. That simply means that I don’t have the power to enjoy your life. You may have more success, more money, more friends or a better job, but if you put me in your life, I’m not going to enjoy it. We are uniquely designed to run our own race.

When we truly understand and embrace this, we won’t be tempted to compare or wish we had what someone else has. You won’t think, “If only I had their talent…” No, if God wanted you to have that talent, He would have given it to you. Instead, take what you have and develop it. Make the most of it. Don’t think, “If only I had her looks…” No, God gave you your looks. That’s not an accident. The life you have has been perfectly matched for you.

Now, you’ve got to do your part and get excited about your life. Be excited about who you are—your looks, your talent, your ability, your personality. When you’re passionate about who you are, it brings honor to God. That’s when God will breathe in your direction and the seeds of greatness in you will take root and begin to flourish!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I thank You for giving me the gifts, talents and abilities to enjoy life and accomplish Your will. Today, I choose to put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have equipped me for the destiny You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Living with Enthusiasm

Today’s Scripture
    "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace…"(Isaiah 55:12, NIV)

The word “enthusiasm” comes from the Greek word “entheos.” “Theos” is God. When you’re enthusiastic, it simply means you are full of God. When you get up in the morning excited about your future, recognizing that day is a gift and go out with a spring in your step, pursuing your goals and passionate about life, then God will breathe in your direction. Studies even tell us that people who are enthusiastic get better breaks. They’re promoted more often. That’s not a coincidence. When you’re full of passion, you have the favor of God.

Remember, God didn’t breathe His life into us to drag through the day. He didn’t create us in His image, crown us with His favor, and equip us with His power to just go through the motions of life. You may have had some setbacks, the wind may have been taken out of your sail, but this is a new day! God wants to breathe new life back into you. If you’ll get your fire back, get your passion back, the wind will start blowing once again. When you’re in agreement with God, He can cause the winds of favor to shift in your direction!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for another sunrise, another day, another opportunity to praise You and pursue the dreams You’ve given me. Help me to stay filled with Your joy and strength so I can serve You with my whole heart in everything that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Unhindered Prayers

Today’s Scripture
    "…Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered."(1 Peter 3:7, NLT)

Did you know that the way you treat people has an impact on the effectiveness of your prayers? The Bible says that the prayer of the righteous person is powerful. But if we aren’t treating others with honor, kindness and respect, then we aren’t allowing His righteousness to operate in us. When we don’t treat others the way we should, it closes the door to God’s power and hinders our prayers.

This is especially true in a marriage relationship. Marriage isn’t just an agreement between two people to live life together. Marriage is a God-ordained institution that helps us understand love and unity. When two people are married, they become one physically, spiritually and emotionally. This particular passage is directed toward husbands, but it applies to all believers as well. We should all treat others “with understanding,” which means considering the needs of others above our own. We should always aim to treat others with kindness, dignity and respect, and quickly choose forgiveness. The Bible says that the way we treat others is the way we treat God. So choose love and treat others with respect so that your prayers will not be hindered!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, teach me to live in Your ways. Help me to always treat others with love and respect, which shows that I honor You. Show me how to be a blessing to others so that my prayers will be effective in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • The Power of Righteous Living

Today’s Scripture
    "The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth."(Isaiah 26:7, NIV)

Righteous living is simply following God’s ways. When we honor God and His Word above all, it pleases Him, and He promises to make our way smooth. Righteous living keeps us connected to God and closes the door to the enemy. Righteous living is the evidence of our faith in Him. In other words, when we follow God commands, it proves that we have faith in Him because Hebrews tells us that faith without action is dead or useless.

Today, take time to search your mind and heart. Invite the Holy Spirit to reveal to you any areas that need adjusting. Don’t allow yourself to be comfortable with any unrighteous, self-defeating thoughts or actions. Be determined to live, think, speak and act the way God does! Let His righteousness flow through you today and every day so that you can keep your faith alive and move forward into the abundant life He has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I commit to You every area of my life—my mind, my will and my emotions. Reveal to me anything that isn’t pleasing to You. Show me Your ways so that I can walk with You and live righteously in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When to Turn Away

Today’s Scripture
    "Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way."(Psalm 119:37, NKJV)

In order to live the life of victory God has promised, you have to be very selective about what you give your time and attention to. You have to recognize which thoughts to ignore, which comments to ignore, and sometimes, which people to ignore.

Every “battle” that comes across your path is not a battle that you’re supposed to fight. Many battles are simply distractions to try to lure you off course. If that battle is not between you and your God-given destiny, it’s a battle you should ignore.

Many people get thrown off course because they are always trying to straighten everyone else out or win their approval. But if that’s your focus, you are wasting valuable time and energy that you should be using to pursue your dreams. Turn away from that distraction! You don’t need the approval of everyone around you; you only need God’s approval!

Friend, it’s very freeing when you realize you don’t have to fight every battle. You don’t have to straighten people out. You don’t have to pay somebody back. Instead, focus on what matters, focus on God and His Word so you can live in peace and happiness every day of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Thank You for planning good things for me. Help me to discern the things I should ignore. Help me to avoid distractions as I focus my heart and mind on You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Embracing Change

Today’s Scripture
    "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
    (Isaiah 43:19, NIV)

Change is one of the most difficult things for people to face; however, change is inevitable.

In fact, Mark Twain once said, “The only person who likes change is a wet baby.”

One reason people don’t like change is because they get comfortable with where they are in life. They get used to their friends, job or the place they live. And even if it’s not perfect, they accept it simply because it’s familiar.

However, when we are not willing to change, we get stuck in life holding on to what God did in the past instead of growing and moving forward into what God wants to do in the future.

Today, I encourage you to be open to the new things God has in store for you. Always remember that just because God has blessed you where you are doesn’t mean you can just sit back and settle there. God wants to do something new in you and through you. He wants to see you grow, prosper and flourish.

Get ready and keep your heart focused on Him. Embrace change and see the blessing God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come before You and thank You for all You’ve done in my life. I thank You for all You will do in my future. I submit myself to You and choose to embrace change knowing that You always have good things in store in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When Things Are Out of Control

Today’s Scripture
    "Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense."(Proverbs 19:11, AMPC)

Every day, we have opportunities to get upset, frustrated or offended. Maybe you had plans that didn’t work out, or someone was rude to you at the office. Maybe you were doing something that should have taken one hour and ended up taking three. Life is full of inconveniences, but even though we can’t always control our circumstances, we can control our reaction. I heard somebody say, “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond.”

We should always go out each day with a positive attitude, full of hope and expecting God’s favor. But at the same time, we should recognize that most days are not going to go exactly as we plan. Remember, we were created to live in peace. Peace is our position of power. If you get stressed because you got off schedule, or upset because your child wouldn’t eat his breakfast, or frustrated because somebody offended you, what you’re doing is giving away your power. Instead, make the decision to release those offenses and disappointments so you can live in peace and enjoy the day as the blessing God prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I release every care, concern, offense and disappointment to You. I choose to keep the peace that You have given me. I look forward to today knowing that You are with me, leading me into victory in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • The Greatest Love of All

Today’s Scripture
    "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."(1 Corinthians 13:13, NKJV)

In our culture today, so many people are confused about what love is. We love pizza, movies and sports, but we also love our family or spouse. If we look to the Word of God, we see God’s definition of love. First Corinthians 13 tells us that “love is patient and kind. It does not envy nor boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It does not seek its own way, is not easily angered, and keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not rejoice in evil, but rejoices in the truth. Love believes, hopes and endures. Love never fails.” This is how God responds to us, and this is how we should respond to the people in our lives—with patience, kindness, hope, humility and love. Scripture tells us that God is love, and His character never changes!

Today and every day, know that God loves you with an everlasting love. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is for you and has a good plan for you. Receive His perfect love today and let Him transform you from the inside out. His love is the greatest love and will last throughout all eternity!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me. Thank You for doing a work in my life. Help me to be more like You. Help me to see others the way You see them and respond in love because You are love. I bless You and honor You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • On the Third Day

Today’s Scripture
    "He was buried...he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures."(1 Corinthians 15:4, NIV)

As we get ready to honor the resurrection of Christ this weekend, I think about when they crucified Jesus. On that Friday, it was the darkest, most painful, discouraging day of His life. In fact, it was so bad that He sweat drops of blood. It looked as if His enemies had gotten the best of Him. But God had other plans. They put Him in the grave on Friday, celebrating their victory, but Sunday morning it was a different story. The grave could not hold Him! Death couldn't contain Him! The forces of darkness couldn't stop Him! On the third day, He came out of the grave and said, "I was dead, but now I am alive forevermore!"

One principle that the resurrection teaches us is that God will always finish what He started. No matter how dark it looks, no matter how long it's been, no matter how many people are trying to push you down; if you will stay in faith, God will always take you from Friday to Sunday. He will always complete what He started in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for completing what You started in my life. I trust that no matter how dark things may seem, You are my shining light of hope. Thank You for working behind the scenes to carry me through to the place of victory in every area of my life in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Remain in Him

Today’s Scripture
    "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."(John 15:5)

Have you ever thought about the relationship between the branch and the vine? We don’t use these kinds of word pictures very much anymore, but think about it—if the branch is not attached to the vine, it withers and dies. The very life of the branch depends on being attached to the vine.

The same thing happens if we try to operate in this life without Jesus. Without Him, we can do nothing. We are cut from our life source. But when you remain in Him by daily connecting with Him through prayer, worship and study of the Word, then your life will be fruitful. You’ll walk in joy and blessing.

I love that this verse says “much fruit,” which means you will have an abundant harvest in your life. God doesn’t want you to just barely get by. He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness. Remain in Him today. Choose to make Him top priority, and you’ll see His hand of blessing operating in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for being my source of life. Thank You for Your hand of blessing that is leading and guiding me. I choose to make You the number one priority in my life. Let my heart hunger only for You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Take Hold of your Dream

Today’s Scripture
    "Fight the good fight of the faith..."(1 Timothy 6:12, ESV)

One of the keys to seeing your dreams come to pass is to first see them come to pass in your mind’s eye. One of the greatest baseball players of our time told me that all through the day he sees himself hitting the ball. Before he gets up to the plate, he visualizes getting on base. He has this picture of himself succeeding. It’s gotten deep down on the inside, and now he’s moving toward it.

Of course, it takes more than just visualization to see our dreams come to pass. It takes obedience; it takes prayer, and it takes diligence to follow the leading of the Lord. What I’m saying is that if you’ll keep the right pictures in your imagination, seeing yourself rising higher, seeing yourself healthy and whole, that’s going to get deep down on the inside and set the course for your life. When your mind is in agreement with God’s Word, it will help guide you toward your destiny. You will have a supernatural strength and power to see those dreams and desires come to pass in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I submit my dreams, desires and thoughts to You. Use my imagination for Your purposes. Help me to see the dreams You’ve placed within me coming to pass. Help me to see myself rising higher in every area and bringing You glory in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Keep Your Dreams Alive

Today’s Scripture
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish…"(Proverbs 29:18, KJV)

Throughout life, we will always have forces opposing us to try to keep us from becoming all God’s created us to be. And many times, the adversities and unfair situations are set up by the enemy to try to discourage us and deceive us into giving up on our dreams.

Today, you may feel like you’re at an empty place in life. Not much is going your way. You’ve been through difficulties and setbacks. But I believe God wants to restore you. He wants to encourage you, and pour out His spirit on you. He wants to do a new thing in and through you. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your past, God has something new for your future. I always say, when one dream dies, dream another dream.

Today, remember, God has placed so much inside of you. You have gifts, talents and abilities that no one else has. You may have had more than your share of unfair things happen. But it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish that matters. It’s time to shake off the past and shake off that discouragement. Let faith arise in your heart and keep your dreams alive!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I know that You have chosen me for such a time as this. I may not understand everything that has happened in my past, but I choose to trust in You. I believe that You are working all things together for my good. Give me faith so I can boldly pursue the dreams You have given me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Dream It, Believe It, Live It!

Today’s Scripture
    "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..."(Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Learning to walk in the destiny God has for you is a process. The first step is to get a vision, a clear picture from God that you can see. The next step is to trust Him – to believe in faith that it will happen. And then finally, you take a step of faith and live out what God has promised no matter what your circumstances or people around you have to say. First you dream it, then you believe it, and then you live it. Every dream I’ve ever received from God has followed this same pattern.

We see in scripture that even the great men and women of the Bible walked through this process. They had to overcome doubts; they struggled on their journey, but they held fast to what God said knowing that He is faithful to complete what He started in us! Today, if you are having a hard time believing that what God has promised will come to pass, understand that you are in a process. Don’t empower doubt with your words. Instead, keep declaring that He who promised is faithful! Keep the vision in front of you knowing that it is for an appointed time. Dream it and believe it because it won’t be long until you are living the blessed life God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for choosing and equipping me to fulfill my destiny. I receive Your promises by faith knowing that You who began a good work will be faithful to complete it in my life. Thank You for Your peace and guidance every step of the way in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Dream Boldly

Today’s Scripture
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
    (Joshua 1:9, NKJV)

When you look out into your future, what do you see? What are the dreams and desires that you hold close to your heart?

So many people start with bold dreams, but then opposition comes. Life doesn’t turn out the way they planned. They lose a loved one or encounter difficulty they didn’t anticipate.

Today, if that’s you, I want to remind you that the Creator of the universe designed you with specific gifts and talents that no one else has. He has you on this planet for a specific purpose. When you commit your life to Him, He promises to be with you wherever you go. Even though some things in life may have caught you by surprise, they didn’t catch God by surprise. His good plan for your life remains. You can trust Him because He loves you with an everlasting love, and He doesn’t want to see you settling for anything less than His very best.

I want to encourage you to be bold, be strong and be courageous. Put aside the past and lift up your eyes to Jesus. He is the Author and Finisher of your faith. Live boldly and dream boldly so you can embrace the good things He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I come boldly to You. I open my heart and mind to Your Word. Fill me with Your strength today; fill me with Your hope, and keep me close to You always as I put You first in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys