User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread.

• Constantly Speak

Today’s Scripture
    "I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth."(Psalm 34:1, ESV)

When you wake up in the morning, do you expect the goodness of God in your life? Do you set the tone of the day for success, favor and blessing with your words?

Scripture tells us that life and death are in the power of the tongue. That’s why it’s so important to declare praises to God all throughout the day. Things may be bad all around you. People may be negative, complaining and discouraged, but don’t let that spirit rub off on you. The worse it gets, the brighter you’re going to shine.

The good news is that no matter how you feel, no matter what’s going on around you, you can choose your words. There’s nothing that can stop you from constantly speaking His Word!

Today I encourage you to be determined to set the tone for your day, week, month and year by praising God and speaking words of faith over your future. Remember, when you put God first, He promises to honor you. He will pour out His favor on you and lead you into life, health, strength and blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I choose to bless You at all times. I choose to set the tone to receive Your favor, grace and mercy. Thank You for Your faithfulness at all times in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • It is Finished

Today’s Scripture
    "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."(Philippians 1:6, NLT)

The last thing Jesus said on the cross was, “It is finished.” At that moment, it certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over.

But I believe that wasn’t just a statement of fact, it was a statement of faith. He was saying to Father God, “I’ve done My part. I’ve fulfilled My destiny. Now, I’ve got total trust and confidence in You that You are going to finish what You started through Me.”

Even though it looked like the end, in reality, it was only the beginning.

Remember, when things look dark in your own life, dare to make a declaration of faith and say, “It is finished.” What you’re really saying is, “God, I know You are going to finish what You’ve begun in my life. You are going to turn things around. I know that You are giving me the breaks that I need. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!”

Keep looking with your eyes of faith knowing that He is faithful, and He will finish what He’s started in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I thank You that You will complete what You’ve started in my life. Today I choose to put my trust and hope in You knowing that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory to every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys